Husband Loses Bet, Wife Settles It

Story Info
My husband bet his friend a night with me and lost.
4.5k words
4.26
149k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deborah69
deborah69
250 Followers

Hi, I'm Donna. I've been married to Ben for a number of years and we've had a great relationship. I love him very much and we usually get along really well, but sometimes he can really piss me off. This was one of those times.

Ben has a friend named Steve, an ex-coworker from a previous job. They go out about once a month or so and usually go to a bar and just talk about work stuff (boring). I've never met Steve, but they seem to get along well.

Last night they had gone out together and got a bit drunker than usual. Ben called and asked if I would pick him up since he didn't want to drive home. It was late, but they were just down the street and I was still dressed, so I agreed and went to pick him up.

When I got there, he asked me if I minded if Steve spent the night since he was too drunk to drive home as well. We had a guest room and I didn't want to be the reason somebody drove drunk and hurt somebody, so I agreed.

When we got home, I helped Ben into the house and Steve stumbled in after us. I showed Steve to the guest room and brought Ben back to the master bedroom.

As we were getting ready for bed, Ben told me that he lost a bet to Steve. I thought that was odd because Ben doesn't gamble, but figured it was just a gentleman's bet with nothing really on the line. However, when he told me what he had bet, I was livid.

He had bet a night with me! Like I was a piece of property that could be gambled away without even my consent (not that I would ever consent to something like that). I couldn't believe he had done that. I stormed out of the room and went down to the kitchen. He was going to regret that bet!

I tried to think of a way to get even with him and came up blank. I had gotten myself quite worked up about it and decided to take a shot of whiskey to try to calm myself down a bit, after all, I did need to go to sleep sometime tonight and, considering how mad I was, probably wouldn't be able to without some liquid help. A few shots later and I had become a bit drunk.

I started to think about Steve. He was very attractive, with looks like what I frequently fantasize about (tall, nice hair, handsome face, etc.). He was probably a few years younger than me, but that was OK with me. I still wanted to get back at Ben for what he did. What if I settled that bet? Obviously, I wouldn't actually do anything with Steve, but I could make Ben think I was going to. Maybe slip into some lingerie, making sure Ben saw me, and then go ask Steve if he needed anything before going to bed? That would teach Ben not to do something this stupid.

Before I knew it, I marched back into the master bedroom, walked past Ben, who appeared to be asleep on the bed, though I was pretty sure he was faking to avoid my wrath (he usually snores when he's drunk) and went into the closet. I changed into my sexiest lingerie and threw on the matching, silk robe over the top (I certainly wasn't going to go knocking on another man's door half naked).

I walked out of the closet and stopped at the foot of the bed with my robe open so Ben could fully appreciate what I was wearing. He was pretending to be asleep, but I could tell he had his eyes partially open so he could see me (he's not subtle when he's drunk). When he noticed what I was wearing, he started to stir, acting like he was waking up, probably thought he was going to get lucky. Not tonight you jerk! I turned and left the room before he could "wake up."

I shut the door and stopped just outside. My heart was racing. What was I doing? This didn't seem like such a great idea anymore. It was obvious the alcohol I had just drank was impairing my judgment. I had never been intimate with another man before, including letting them see me in lingerie. Ben was my first and only. I was mad at Ben for gambling me away, but is this something I should do? I was overthinking it. Just peeking in and asking him a question wouldn't hurt anybody. The robe mostly covered me, it's not like I was naked or anything, and I've certainly been to the beach wearing less than this.

I nervously approached the guest room, which was next door to the master. I was beginning to think I couldn't go through with this. I had started getting a little horny thinking about Steve seeing me in my lingerie and I think that made me even more nervous. No, I needed to see this through, Ben needed to worry enough to remember not to try gambling me away in the future.

I tied the robe closed and opened the door to the guest room. Whoops, in my nervousness, I forgot to knock! The room was dark, but there was enough light coming in through the blinds from the streetlight outside that I could easily see him lying in bed with the covers down around his waist, sound asleep (whew, close call).

He had taken off his shirt and, dang, I could see that he had the body of one of those male models in some of my magazines. Seeing his amazing body sprawled out on the bed intensified my budding desire even more. I was relieved that he was sleeping, but at the same time, I felt a bit disappointed as well (I did put on my lingerie for him after all).

Considering how drunk he was when he stumbled into the room, I should have figured that he would already be passed out for the night. I might as well go into the room for a couple of minutes to teach Ben a lesson (at least that was the reason I told myself, I'm sure it had nothing to do with the gorgeous, half-naked man lying on the bed). I nervously glanced at the door of the master bedroom, then stepped the rest of the way into the room and shut the door.

Even though he was passed out, I still felt a bit of fear that he might wake up at any moment and see me in the room. I stood awkwardly holding my robe closed, carefully observing to make sure he didn't wake up. What was I doing in here!? My eyes roved down his body as he slept, seeing his broad chest breathing shallowly. My eyes continued down to his flat stomach and I saw the muscles form a V as they pointed down under the covers, making me think of what was under there. Dang, he had a hot body.

I started to imagine running my fingers through the short hairs across his muscled chest. Perhaps just loosen my robe a little? I envisioned him watching while I untied the robe. My breathing quickened and heart raced as I pulled the robe open exposing myself, at least partially, to this man as I looked over his chiseled features, longing to touch this man.

Before I knew it, I had started to rub my breasts through my bra, feeling my chest heave as I panted with lust over this stranger. Who was this person that took over my body? I'm married! The yearning in my breasts soon spread to my core, the heat coursing through the rest of me. Apparently, alcohol really does lower your inhibitions because I would never have done this sober.

I decided that maybe just a few more minutes wouldn't hurt; he wasn't going to be waking up anytime soon. I quietly sat in the chair that faced the bed and continued to rub my aching breasts. My hand began to drift slowly down my stomach and to my damp panties. I think what drove me the wildest was thinking of Ben next door and what he must be thinking, knowing what I was wearing and where I had gone (I'm sure he heard the door open then close, so he had to know where I was). The thrill of being caught touching myself in front of another man, knowing he could wake up at any moment and see me, didn't hurt either.

I don't know exactly how long I had been rubbing myself, but my body was well down the road to an orgasm. There was no thought of stopping now, no thought of Ben. The only thing on my mind was the feelings pulsing through my body as I rubbed my swollen clit through my panties, powered by my erotic thoughts. As I was vigorously grabbing my breast with my free hand, my bra twisted a bit and the wire started digging into me. Without thinking, I slipped the bra off. Once it was off, I realized that I was now actually exposed to this man. I sat there watching him sleep, gazing upon his perfect torso and strong arms, thinking of touching him and him touching me. The fear of being caught heightening my response to these mental images.

Dammit, being topless wasn't enough. I needed to completely expose myself here, in this room, to Steve, right now. Adrenaline coursed through my veins. Figuring he wouldn't be getting up until the morning, I took off the rest of my lingerie. With my heart beating a million times a minute, I continued touching myself, completely exposed to this man I had barely even met less than an hour ago. Even though he was completely unaware of my presence, he commanded my passion like nothing I had ever experienced before.

Giving everything over to that dangerous side of myself that I seemed to have found tonight, I put one leg over the arm of the chair, giving Steve an unobstructed view of my privates if he were to wake up. My clit throbbed as the lust that was growing deep inside of me grew to unbearable proportions. I began furiously rubbing my clit and the orgasm struck fast. I lost control of my body, shaking from the waves of pleasure I was feeling.

When I finally got enough control to open my eyes again, I noticed that Steve was awake and watching me. My heart skipped a beat and I quickly tried to cover myself. I can't believe I got caught! My face immediately flushed hot with embarrassment and I tried to think of some excuse for what I was doing. That's when I noticed that Steve's hand was under the covers and I could see a steady movement. As I watched, he pushed the covers down with his foot, exposing the rest of his perfect body (he slept nude!). His dick was large, but still mostly limp, yet I could tell that was changing as I stared in shock at what was unfolding in front of my eyes.

Knowing that he saw me masturbating and seeing his response turned up my horniness to a whole new level that I didn't even know I had. I quickly forgot about my embarrassment and began rubbing myself again, soon bringing myself to another orgasm, crying out even louder this time. There was no way that Ben didn't hear that one in the next room, which seemed to turn me on even more, though I was beginning to think that Ben must have passed out since he hadn't come running in here yet.

I watched for a little bit as Steve pumped his hand up and down his fully erect cock while his eyes wandered my body, the attention making me feel sexy and desired. I enjoyed watching him pleasure himself and couldn't get over how his body looked. I had the sudden, overwhelming desire to touch this man, feel his hardness in my hand and mouth. I wanted to watch him squirm, listen to him moan, while I worked his shaft. No wait, I can't do that! What about Ben? This has gone too far already. I should leave.

Perhaps I can get just a little closer look before I go. I stood up and slowly walked over to the bed. I was nervous; this was stupid; I shouldn't. This was the first time I had seen another man naked other than Ben (in real life anyway) and what a fantastic specimen Steve was. Regardless of what my rational mind was telling me, I couldn't look away as he continued stroking himself. I stopped next to the bed, too afraid to touch him, worried about where that might lead, still able to control at least some of my impulses. But my desire was strong. I started to play with my breasts, squeezing them, pinching my nipples, watching his reactions to me. It felt so good imagining Steve sucking on my breasts.

Steve's eyes followed my hand while I moved it slowly down my body and between my legs. I spread my legs a bit so I could run a couple fingers all the way back and forth along my slit. His dick was so close, just a couple feet away. I was so close I could hear his hand quietly sliding along the length of it. All it would take would be for me to bend over and suck on it, feel the hardness sliding over my lips, taste it on my tongue, hear his moans while I pleasured him. The temptation was killing me, but I didn't think it was a good idea to get that started. This was crazy, but I wasn't that drunk. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the thought out of my head.

As I stood beside the bed, masturbating while Steve watched within arms reach, imagining my lips wrapped around his shaft, I could feel another climax building. I grabbed onto the edge of the bed to keep from falling. Steve's free hand reached out and stroked my thigh, immediately sending me over the edge. I was utterly lost to passion, no longer conscious of what was taking place in the room as my climax pulsed through my body.

By the time I was conscious of what was going on again, I found myself bent over the bed, my mouth now only inches from his manhood. He lifted his hips slightly, bringing it to my mouth, which instinctively opened, my tongue slipping out, licking his tip. I couldn't believe that I just had my tongue on another man's dick. His moan was deep and sexy, making me want more.

I wrapped my lips around the tip and heard him moan again, telling me how good it felt. I continued to bring him into my mouth, feeling the contours of his cock with my tongue as I took him all the way down his length. It felt incredible having this beautifully sculpted man in my mouth while he gave a throaty moan that I could feel between my legs.

I ran my hands down his hips and onto his firm ass as I felt his hips thrusting gently while I sucked him. I felt the need to explore more of his body. Finally giving into my pent-up desire to feel this sexy man, I ran my hands over his tight stomach, broad chest, and strong arms. Touching his hard body was even better than what I imagined, I was so wet, I could feel it drip down my thigh.

My pussy now throbbed with the need to be filled, but not Steve, no matter how badly I wanted him inside of me! I needed to get back to Ben before this went too far. I decided I would finish Steve off with a blowjob; I mean, I didn't want to be a rude hostess and leave him unsatisfied, did I? Besides, I desperately wanted to see him have an orgasm, and wanted to be the one to give it to him. Once Steve was done, I would go fuck Ben in the next room, whether he was awake or not.

That was the plan anyway, but then he started gently touching my body. Running his hands lightly across my swaying breasts as I leaned over sucking him off. Stroking my stomach. I was beginning to lose myself again.

He started to get a little rougher, grabbing my breasts harder and pinching my sensitive nipples. God, I loved that! I continued to suck him and began to run my hand up and down his shaft, imagining it inside of me. His hand went down my stomach again and cupped my mound, feeling his fingers slip immediately into my ready pussy. I ground my mound into his hand. He started rubbing my clit and I almost immediately had another orgasm, deep throating him while I did, enjoying the feel of his cock in my mouth while my body shuddered from the waves of pleasure.

While I was still feeling the effect of my climax, I climbed up on the bed, straddled his leg, and slowly rubbed my pussy against his hard thigh, back and forth. The feel of his leg against my pussy, the short little hairs providing just enough friction, was incredible. I was nervous about what was going to happen next, but I couldn't stop myself any more than I could stop gravity, and that's what his cock felt like, pulling my pussy to him with an unbreakable force. Seeing it only a few inches away from my wet and ready hole made me need him inside of me even more. This was going to happen. I wanted this to happen. I needed this to happen.

I slowly rubbed up against his leg to his crotch and then brought my leg the rest of the way over him. I started to grind my pussy into his manhood, feeling my lips spread over his shaft and wet him, feeling my clit stimulated by his hardness sliding over it. I rubbed back and forth for a while, moaning in pleasure while I watched his thick, hard cock slide against my lips as he played with my tits.

Unable to wait any longer, I grabbed his cock and guided it towards my hole. His tip easily spread my swollen and soaked lips. I let out a moan of pleasure as I felt the pressure of him at my gate. I can't believe I'm doing this; I can't believe I'm about to fuck another man! I continued to moan as I slowly rocked back and forth, feeling my lips stretch to allow him in, feeling it slide along the walls of my canal as this strange and wonderful cock entered me. I brought him all the way into me, filling me at last. I gasped in pleasure.

I started pumping up and down on his hard dick, bringing him nearly out and then back in again, all the way down, his hips meeting me each time. I was immensely enjoying the sensation of him inside of me, penetrating me, filling me. We continued like this for a few minutes until my pussy started needing more. I wanted to cum on this stranger's cock, a man that the only things I knew about him were his first name and that he used to work with my husband. I started picking up the pace and was pressing him deep inside me on every down stroke, feeling his pelvis press against my sensitive nub as I did, moaning each time. A few minutes of this and I had another shaking orgasm, this one all the more pleasurable for being filled while I had it.

I looked deep into Steve's brown eyes and leaned down so that my nipples, which were extra sensitive at this point, just lightly rubbed against his chest, allowing them to be stimulated while I rocked back and forth on him. He looked back into my eyes and picked up his head and kissed me fully on the mouth. I could feel the kiss all the way down to my toes. Feeling him inside of me while our tongues were intertwined made it difficult for me to maintain the kiss as I kept wanting to moan, but Steve seemed to anticipate my moans and was a pretty amazing kisser.

He eventually broke the passionate kiss and started kissing over to my ear, one of my favorite erogenous zones. After spending a few moments there, he kissed down my neck and to my collarbone. My body responded quickly to the touch of his lips. He then slowly kissed down and lightly around my breasts, starting with the side and working his way in concentric circles toward my nipple. Once he finally made it to my nipple, he grabbed my breast firmly in his hand as he lightly licked around the areola, occasionally flicking my nipple with his tongue.

God, I wanted this sexy man to suck on my nipples. I put one of my hands behind his head and gently pulled his head toward me while I pushed my nipple into his mouth. He took my meaning and opened his mouth wide to bring as much into his mouth as he could fit and sucked while slowly pulling it out of his mouth, causing me to moan and buck my hips, which reminded me that he was still inside of me as well.

After a few minutes of him nursing my breasts, and me getting closer to another orgasm, he laid back down and started to move his hips rapidly underneath me. It seemed he was getting close to his own orgasm based on the way he was jerking his hips and his eyes rolling back into his head. Oh wow! Another man was going to cum inside of me. I had a momentary thought about being glad that I was on the pill because I wanted him to fill me with his semen and I don't think I would have stopped him even if I wasn't on the pill. Watching his chiseled body under mine, thrusting into me and lost completely to his own desire, made me want his seed inside of my womb more.

As he got closer, I felt another one building deep inside of me as well. My orgasm built as he rammed his shaft into me with a speed I didn't think was possible from his position, and deeper then I've ever felt before. I started moving my own hips to his rhythm, both of us grunting and moaning as each stroke brought us closer to the edge. Just as I felt Steve brace himself for his orgasm, my own let itself out. I felt Steve's hot sperm shooting deep inside me, shot after shot. I cried out loud and long as I continued to ride him as I felt his seed wet me inside and long after as my orgasm went on and on, lengthened by the knowledge that another man's cum was inside of me.

deborah69
deborah69
250 Followers
12