All Comments on 'Husband Loses Bet, Wife Settles It'

by deborah69

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
It needed more of a fight scene

Between husband and wife, so he’d know she was pissed that he’d bet her away like that, but other than that, a cute little flash story.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
A marriage down the drain...

A marriage down the drain...No way this woman will ever again have any kind of respect for her husband...Lucky they have no kids...The funny part was when she said: "alcohol really does lower your inhibitions because I would never have done this sober"! Of course she would, but she just needed an excuse, so she drank some whisky...The other weak point is we don't know shit about this people...so 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can only end in

Divorce, so why not finish the story?

"We've had a great relationship and I love him very much, but sometimes he can really piss me off, and when I get pissed, I do the stupidest things." Like this time I ended that great relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A loaf of white bread.

Uh, I think this recipe has been around a while, and executed with much greater skill and compelling drama, hundreds if not thousands of times.

But I always marvel why such an open original plain of ideas and possibilities is littered with the same crumbs and repeated plots? The husband bets the wife sex, like offering to allow a friend to use his bass boat, and the wife consummates the payoff, allowing herself to be used like some plantation owners house slave.

So exactly where is the writing challenge, the exhibition of skill, wit, and orginality?

Exactly. Thanks for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Getting even...

Would have been getting even to sit on Ben's face upon getting him back to the master bedroom. As it was, he enjoyed it too much, so may bet you away again.

Well if I were Ben, I'd like that as well.

imhaplessimhaplessover 6 years ago
You are a really naughty girl

but tell a great story. 5*

lonelynhornyhublonelynhornyhubover 6 years ago
Awesome!!!

Sorry Anonymous, but you are so wrong!!...both these stories are well written and extremely hott!!....write more deborah69!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice fantasies

Yes, a detail that some readers still do not grasp.

Both your submissions fit into what I call an 'episode', rather than being a full-fledged story. As an erotic moment/fantasy, this is fine.

If you wanted to increase the tension, making more of a story, then some tension between wife and husband (as another comment suggested) could have translated into higher erotic tension in her encounter with the guest.

Also, since this is a fantasy, I wouldn't have the guest too drunk to remember what happened. Better it to be a dirty little secret ending, as was your other submission.

writerjabwriterjabover 6 years ago
Hot story

One minor note, get away from constantly starting. Just use active verbs and transitions to move between specific acts. Otherwise, I would love jerking off to your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BET

Her husband used her as collateral without her permission so she got her her own back by paying the debt and cuckolding him.

Good on her.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Deborah, please

You have submitted two simple little quickie stories on quite well-worn themes, but both were in my opinion quite well written and very readable.

As a new author, it would be interesting (for me, at least) to know a little more about you as an author. Your biographical notes tell the reader nothing. I find it much more interesting when reading a story to know a little about the author (especially the good ones). Even the stories and other authors they have favourited give a few clues as to the influences on their writing.

Lue

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Ps:

WriterJab picked up a "minor note" about your writing style, and I agree with him that the paragraphs become a little staccato in the way each one commences. A bit more variety could help.

In the last six paragraphs, for example, four commenced with I ... and one with Ben ...

So we has 'I did this' and 'Ben did that' which becomes a bit repetitive. Only the second-last paragraph broke that stylistic trait.

It wasn't so noticeable that I became irritated by reading it, but as WriterJab has noted, it was a minor point that could improve readability.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot

I have fucked a few of my husband's friends, for various reasons, while he watched. All of us thoroughly enjoyed the fun with no future negativity. Good job!

I've seen the impo person comment on many stories, and he/she is clearly a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A good friend of mine at his last year company Christmas party got so wasted with a bunch of coworkers. One guy and his wife had a room in the hotel and let him stay on the couch. The three were so drunk and he wound up fucking her . They took turns over and over. The hubby had viagras and shared with him . At one point they were dping her. He said the sun was starting to come up and he was slowly fucking her while hubby slept and when started to wake up a little sober he freaked a little know him and a coworker fucked his wife like a pig all night. He didn’t stop he fucked her harder and talked shit . He was making her talk to and hubby just watched. When he was about to cum he pulled out and strattled her face so she could suck . He came in her mouth and on her face. They started to argue so he told them we were really drunk and had fun to forget it and move forward. He got dressed and when he was leaving grabbed her and kissed her thanking her for the night and patted hubby on the shoulder. He said work was weird for three months then they had a argument. He told the guy it’s no big deal it was great and forgotten in the past but hubby was scared over it . He then got nasty and told him how great it was in her ass and she was a good slut drinking his load but he is not going near her again and just let it die it was a drunken fun fuck up. It’s better now but the guy avoids him unless it’s work related. You just can’t undo the vision in your head

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
An interesting suggestion, Anonymouse

This first-person story starts with "Hi, I'm Donna."

And you say: "Divorce her and go on with life!!"

I'm sure you mean well, but she will have difficulty following your recommendation.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuck-a-mania,It's Runnin' Wild!

1) No man would take a chance and bet a night fucking his wife,especially if she'd never fucked anyone else!

2) No respectable wife would let him get away with it and fuck someone else,realizing that it would probably ruin their marriage,or at least change it in a very negative way.

In any event,if this shit was true,that marriage is fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My wife entertains this fantasy...

...as do I! We've made it happen a couple of times, and both of us enjoy the reality more than the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Losing it

Why do I, or we, get turned on by this type of stories in which a woman loses self control from feeling so aroused? It's impossible to be sure the story is written by a woman which is of course best. What do you think? Any sure clues? That we had better not revealed? I believe this one is written by a woman. And liked it very much.

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago
I'm not sure

I lost track of your Orgasims but you didn't. Since your husband was with you why not invite Steve over for dinner sometime to set things right. Sober of course. Just go be sure of your self

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Sexy!

This is the second story of yours that I've read and I loved it. I think you're a fine storyteller. It flows smoothly and it was arousing as hell. I'm ready for the next one.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
I bet

I'll make a bet. I'll bet Donna is a whore.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 4 years ago
Another hot one!

Read this after your most recent one, and I'm not disappointed at all! Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another pile of shit populated by shitty people!

exgovieexgovieover 2 years ago

hot very enjoyable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure how to rate this. I didn't like it at the same time that I loved it. She wanted a little bit but nothing with Steve. A little bit more & then that'll be enough. Continually. However, Ben's an idiot for making the bet that he did. She's showing her slut side by actually doing the deed. I also can't understand any man that sees his woman being fucked by another man & getting totally turned on by it. Just can't.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51almost 2 years ago

A super hot tale! I love the way you describe the sex. The details heighten the enjoyment of the reader IMO. Wonder what will happen next? A sequel would be nice.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Could've left hubby on blue balls. Would made the story even better.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a whore.

She ends up with a life threatening STD and passes it on to hubby.

They are both dead within 5 years. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mmm delicious story. I love the sensual awakening of women and couples.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeborah69@deborah69
Thank you for reading my stories, I hope you enjoy them. I am an amateur author in the process of writing my first novel (non-erotic). I decided to write for literotica to get some additional writing practice and see if anybody out there likes my style. I'm not aware of any ot...