Husband Loses Bet, Wife Settles It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was finally done, I laid down on his chest, exhausted, with him still inside of me. Wow, that was the most mind-blowing sex I had ever had. I can't believe I just fucked another man and with Ben just on the other side of the wall. Even if he had passed out, I'm sure our cries and slapping bodies would have woken him.

Just then I noticed some moaning, and it wasn't coming from Steve or me. I looked back at the chair that I had started in and saw Ben sitting there, hand in his pajamas, rubbing himself.

I immediately felt guilty, but then I remembered why it happened. What Ben had done. I hadn't really meant it to go this far, but based on what he was doing now, he didn't seem to be upset.

I watched him masturbate for a few moments with Steve still buried inside of me when I realized that Steve was already sound asleep. In fact, I think he might have passed out again before I had even finished, remembering that his body had relaxed soon after his orgasm while I was still riding him pretty hard for a couple minutes after that. I could still feel his hard cock inside of me, so I slowly moved my hips, enjoying the sensation while I looked over at Ben. After a few minutes, I could tell that Steve's erection was not as erect as it had been, so I pulled him out of me and got up out of the bed.

Ben was still watching me and touching himself. I decided to give him a little bit more of a show (and I wanted to feel Steve inside my mouth one last time), so I ran my hand down Steve's chest towards his still mostly hard dick, keeping an eye on Ben. I leaned down and slowly brought Steve back into my mouth while my husband watched. I sucked him clean, making sure Ben saw me lick every square inch of his cock.

With the taste of him still in my mouth, I went over to Ben, knelt in front of him, pulled his pajama pants down and started sucking on his dick. Ben didn't last long and I enjoyed the feeling of his hot cum shooting in my mouth. I sucked him dry, appreciating the look in his eyes as I finished him off.

I got up, grabbed my lingerie off the floor, took Ben's hand and pulled him back into our room, but not before I took one last, hard look at Steve's nude body, making sure I committed it to memory.

I was ready for another round, but Ben was usually done after one. However, tonight he surprised me. We made love in our bed for quite some time before we both collapsed from exhaustion, wrapped in each other's arms.

This morning, I got up and made breakfast for myself since both Steve and Ben were still asleep. I hadn't quite finished eating when Steve came in and asked if there was any coffee and aspirin. He looked at me funny but didn't say anything. Acting as naturally as I could, I pointed him to the medicine cabinet and the coffee pot. I'm not sure that he remembered much of what happened last night. Whatever he did remember, he probably assumed it was some kind of alcohol-fueled dream.

I, however, doubt if I will ever forget. I doubt if I would ever do something like that again (it could have turned out a lot worse), but I'm sure I will be able to enjoy many fantasies about it. And hopefully Ben will be more careful before making bets next time (or maybe not :) ).

12