All Comments on 'Husband Revenge'

by Tharrell

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Congratulations...

On being the first person to write a story that actually made my dick shrivel. You write to "Dear Abby" instead of posting your pathetic attempt at literature here.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
WE ALL GO FOR REVENGE AND WHATEVER

but cruelty only makes one person feel better. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I liked it.

It turned me on, so don't listen to the negative reviews. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It's a STORY folks... Geese.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
He decides to divorce her and sends out photos and videos of what he did?

You do realize that's pretty solid evidence that proves he arranged to have her raped by strangers while unconscious, right? He'd go to prison and then maybe he'll get to experience rape himself while she gets all his money as compensation and maybe even more. That was a really dumb move on his part. Who would want to root for such a guy?

Revenge stories are rampant in this category but this was hardly a story and not even a well thought out revenge. It doesn't have to be completely realistic but it was hard to believe that several guys would be willing to implicate themselves just to go along with a poorly planned revenge rape of a random stranger's unconscious wife. And then there are people who just watched the whole scenario? What are the chances that all the men he encounters are as sick and depraved as he is? Seriously.

Revenge can be sweet and satisfactory, but this one was just plain stupid and shallow.

Maybe this is your own personal fantasy of having your revenge against someone, but when it comes to writing and publishing stories, you gotta be a little more objective if you want others to read and enjoy them because as it stands now with this story, it seems like the kind of story that only you could really understand and like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was terrible. No tension. Nothing hot. Poorly told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very Limited Creativity

Instead of having wifey raped, why not tape her affair or at least get good proof of it and send that to her family and friends. Your story stopped short of describing what happened when her family saw the videos of her being raped. Do think your plots through more completely in your next story.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 8 years ago
Impossible

as well as horrible and illegal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
DUMB

Just divorce her not bring another unwanted child into this world. Both parties are sorry people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Doofus plans most often go astray...

If she gets pregnant before he divorces her, no judge will grant a divorce while she's pregnant. Any child born within a marriage will automatically have the same rights as the husband's children. Therefore he'll be stuck with child support! Duh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
true life serial cheating wife

College instructor in Helena Montana lost job for screwing student

One of many affairs

Get details on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!

First: NO MATTER What she Did You Raped Her That's criminal!

Second: An Innocent child was brought into the world for no good reason other than rape.

The tape send to all the people should open the flood gates of an investigation by the police. There always somebody going to talk and your sorry ass house of cards will crumble down around your ass, and should.

One Star for your poor subject, Poor reasoning, and Dumb action.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Very Poor Subject to Write about

Have you read the comments about you stupid story. I hope this is just a story.

All he had to do was just divorce her.

1 A unwanted Child.

2 A child of rape.

3 Divorce too late.

4 Pile of evidence against the stupid husband.

5 Prison for the Husband and some of the people helping him rape her.

6 Not to mention legal bills to pay for the stupid husbands action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gave you 5 stars

To offset the assholes with no sense of humor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rape Stories Are Never Tolerated

How old are you? 13?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

I have never read anything so dumb! Learn what RAPE is, then learn what criminal acts are. But first re-read your story so you can see what stupid is!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
what the fuck man?!!!

i support other commenters!! why punish an innocent new born?! and why is conducting your wife's gangrape better than divorce for her cheating?!if divorce your bullseye?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it

It was different and it's also in non consent category so you guys can't complain about rape. I was just looking for a good BTB story and this one is short and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey, Idiots

In my state, according to my lawyer, if you get a woman drunk for the specific purpose of engaging in sex with her, YOU ARE GUILTY OF RAPE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
***Snickers***

The problem with proving rape is,,,,well, it was recorded on video. If someone was to provide a written release to be an actor- and do it right before she's REALLY drunk- it'd be impossible to prove rape and it was done willingly since her signature would be on the photographers release.

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

Da fuck is this? This isn't a man. It's a cowardly, spineless piece of shit. I can see why the Bitch cheated and I HATE cheaters! Fucking weak cuckyboy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pondered this in my mind,,,,,

Had to think on this a month or so before writing. It is indeed, ultimate revenge- +5 points. Exposing the wife to all sort's of STDs that can make a child born disabled? +4 points. To bring a child into this world, through no fault of it's own, to be given a lifetime of bewilderment and hate? +3 points.

Pity for the child? -5 points. So it averages out to 3.

As in war, there's rules; one of the unwritten rules is not to hurt the innocent or those who cannot defend themselves; that by definition is a child born.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How Sweet It Is

Revenge is best served COLD.

PS It's a story.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 5 years ago
5 Stars

Cheating Ho got just what she deserved .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Revenge seldom works that way.

"Dig two graves" sums up over the top revenge better than this one.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Low life

Low life is the writer. Poor baby born to live a dreadful life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad move bud

Revenge is good, doing it that way was totally despicable, truth is always better and taking the pictures to get the evidence of her cheating before you decided to do what you did to her was not the way. She needed to be sober while you fucked another woman in your bed while she watched you or just confront her with the truth that knew she was cheating and show her the copies of the evidence that you had gathered over several weeks or month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't agree

This kind of revenge is despicable. Confront her and divorce if necessary.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

That's awful, the worst that I have read. She might deserve it, but what about the child, sorry you have the morals of a sewer rat. i will never read another of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was cold

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You fucked other people so, for revenge, I'm gonna make you fuck other people! YEAH!

Wait, what? I'm not a cuck, it's REVENGE! You know, like when you've had a vasectomy but she has condoms, so you have her followed for 2 grand a week and get a bunch of pictures of her and him, so you can get the same 50/50 split you were getting anyway... Wait, how is THAT cuck shit?! The condom is enough? No, you need PICTURES! otherwise, how will you know it's true when you have her tell you every single detail of his dick?

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99over 2 years ago

sad It shouldn't take long for the new that a white guy was pimping out his unconcious wife for multiple rapes to

get her pregnant DA steps in and charges the stupid racist ex husband. He gets sent to prison who becomes the cell wife of black bubba Life can't get much better as karma pain blankets the universe

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Cheating Ho got just what she deserved .

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Anonymousabout 3 years ago

How Sweet It Is

Revenge is best served COLD.

PS It's a story.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Not much here.... good BTB...but more an outline than a really developed story. Thus I give it an average at 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn!

Nuke her from orbit.

Just to be sure.

A lot of people were not ready for the revenge part of a story titled Husband's Revenge. Or the rape part of a Non/Con story for that matter.

BTW cearly the pics and vids of the gangbangs were edited to make her appear a willing participant. Like her actively sucking the cocks in her mouth. And he obviously sent them out anonymously. The man put far too much effort in to assume he made such silly mistakes. Although the author's briefness was not specific. It was a fast and furious revenge story. For that it earned five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm one for retribution on a cheating spouse.... but this went way too far. He saw her at the bar, all he needed to do was, one time, walk up her when she's with the guy(s) of the night. This way - just no. Maybe if there was more to the story as to her actions, I might feel differently. 1 star. -- Bob

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

The thing I didn't like was the racist overtones. I understand it was the easy way to prove he wasn't the father, but it could have been a little less racist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My ex-wife was cheating on me and I found out a friend of mine came and got me and we went to this party and there was my ex-wife laying on her back in this bed she was getting fucked and some girl was rubbing her pussy on my ex wife’s face so I walked over pull my cock out and slid it into that girls ass she looked back at me she tried to move but I held her while I fucked her ass my ex-wife couldn’t do nothing the guy that was fucking her held her the girl that had my cock in her ass was rubbing her pussy all over my ex-wife’s face while I fucked her in the ass she was so drunk she did not know it was me and when I finished I watch my ex-wife suck my cum out of this girls ass I had a camera and took pictures which help me to get a divorce the way I wanted it she had no idea what had happened that’s how I got revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought that was a damn good story fucking cunt needs to be punished she wants to act like a slut a cheap whore well sluts of cheap whores get pregnant that’s just how it is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To do what he did! To see his wife betray him and the marriage! The heart just died and went tomb stone cold.You feel nothing but the revenge,good let the bitch explain It'll fall on deaf ears.If she think back on it she'll go insane good the hell with her.she want to come clean? The ex-wife has to go through another hell even if it's way too late.to all you men&women victims of cheating spouses,Don't be weak,laim,cuckold or cuckquean learn to get back at your spouses tactfully that it won't come back at you legally or get busted by cops.Good luck to all of you bye.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 5 hours ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a PERFECT BTB revenge! LOL giving her a Black Baby to explain! LOL The is the perfect burn on this self righteous slut. Let her explain that away the rest of her life. LOL Great Revenge. Good job. Thanks, Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous