Hybrid Chronicles: Tucker and Luka

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, uh...sure. If you want. You don't have to, though. I'm kind of a slob. I finally cleaned this place today, after like a month." Tucker blushed and laughed.

Luka smiled a bit and finally looked at Tucker again. "I'll help with the cleaning. I think I'd be good at that kind of thing. I mean, I've never had a home but..." Luka stopped abruptly and looked away again.

"Never?" Tucker asked, softly. The confession shocked him to the core. The thought of never having a home made him sick. Sure, his home wasn't much. It was cold, and the roof leaked, and the water pressure sucked. But it was still his home.

Luka shrugged and tried to discreetly wipe his eyes. "I...well...I guess I always lived on the streets somewhere."

"I'm sorry." Tucker said, and then came to a decision. "No one should have to live like that, Luka. You're welcome to stay here." He paused. "This could be your home, too." He fiddled with his plate, blushing.

Luka gasped a bit and stared at Tucker for a second. "It could?"

***

Luka hadn't ever given much thought to what it would be like to have a home. He'd never thought it would be possible. Most humans didn't have one and the ones who did were slaves. After the initial shock, Luka liked the idea of a real bed and a roof over his head. He didn't even particularly mind the idea of sharing the space with Tucker. The large man seemed very kind, not to mention Luka had a strange urge to be held in those big muscular arms.

Luka smiled as he looked around. There was food in the kitchen. He wouldn't have to dive into dumpsters for a meal. He was excited about the prospect of sleeping on the folded out sofa. He'd never slept on anything other than collapsed boxes. He wondered if he would even get a blanket and pillow. He was nearly shaking with excitement. "Thank you so much," he said.

"Of course." Tucker smiled at him warmly. "We can go shopping. You can pick out some clothes for yourself, I'll get you some of your own shampoo and what not." Tucker smiled even wider.

Luka felt like his jaw was gonna drop. "I...I'd like that a lot." He grinned and stood, grabbing Tucker's now empty plate. "I'll start cleaning now. Just show me how to do everything and I'll start right now."

"Uh...okay." Tucker smiled. "So, you don't want to go shopping now then?" Tucker asked.

"At least let me clean the bathtub first," Luka said. "I, uh...I really left a mess..."

"Sure." Tucker smiled. "Uh, I just realized something." Tucker said, blushing.

"What?" Luka asked.

"Uh, if we're going out...I mean...It's the law...that...Uh...humans...have to wear leashes...It's a stupid law, I know." Tucker blushed.

Luka's eyes got wide. "A leash? I...uh...oh that's..." Luka coughed nervously. "Do you...I mean...have you ever put a person on a leash? Does everyone do that?"

"I haven't...ever...that is. Uh, most people do. It's the law. People who are with humans outside usually own them...as slaves. I never really thought it was right. I understand if you don't want to go out, I can just go buy what you need." Tucker said.

Luka really didn't like the idea of being on a leash, but the thought of shopping was still enticing. He'd never been inside a store and had never been able to actually select something to purchase. It sounded amazing. "I...I guess I could deal with it. I really want to see what it's like to go shopping."

"You've never been shopping?" Tucker asked. "It's weird, I take all these things for granted, I never thought of someone not ever getting to go shopping. Uh, I'll run and go grab a leash, stay here. I'll be right back." He said, before grabbing his wallet and running out the door.

Luka took the opportunity to run to the bathroom and scrub the tub clean before Tucker could see the mess. He heard Tucker's return just as he was finishing. The large man was holding a plastic bag awkwardly.

"Uh, are you ready to go?" He asked, fiddling with the bag in his hands.

Luka nodded. "I guess..." Tucker emptied the bag and Luka looked at the black collar warily. "I guess that goes on first then." He picked the strap of leather up and tried to put it on himself, but his hands were shaking.

"Yeah...Uh, here." Tucker reached around Luka's neck and fiddled with the collar. He stepped closer, their faces only a few inches apart. Their eyes met as they both blushed. The snap of the collar echoed through the room and Luka swallowed nervously.

The sensation of the collar was strange, but it was nothing compared to how being so close to Tucker made him feel. He was lightheaded and he wanted to just fall forward, knowing a warm, muscular chest awaited him. He stepped back, afraid of what might happen if he allowed himself to do what he'd been thinking about. He grabbed the leash and attached it to the collar himself because it was only slightly less humiliating than allowing Tucker to do it. "I guess we're ready."

"Yeah...okay." Tucker smiled. He grabbed the lead and began walking towards the door. "Do you want to get clothes first? We can go to the place I picked those up, if you like them." Tucker pointed at what Luka was wearing.

"Yeah, I like them," Luka said. "Um...Please take shorter steps."

"Oh, sorry." Tucker slowed down. "I guess my legs are kind of long." He blushed, only now noticing how Luka struggled to keep up with his fast pace. He slowed down enough so that they were walking side by side. "Do those fit okay? They had more in that size..." Tucker said.

"The pants are a little tight on my uh..." Luka stopped, but the damage had been done and now he knew that Tucker at least was thinking about his ass if not looking.

"Oh..uh..okay. Well, they have dressing rooms. So you can try a different size." Tucker said, smiling.

"You can do that?"

"Oh, yeah. Most stores have them. You just put on the clothes before you buy them, to make sure they fit." Tucker explained, a smile on his face.

Luka smiled. The leash looked like it was going to be worth it. "That's amazing."

"I guess." Tucker smiled. "How about after this, we go to a restaurant. I'm sure you've never eaten out before." Tucker beamed.

"I've eaten from the dumpsters behind restaurants," Luka said. He blushed after realizing that wasn't something to brag about.

"Well, when you eat inside, it's even better. The food is warm." Tucker winked.

Luka smiled. "I'd like that."

"I thought you would." Tucker smiled at him, as they arrived at their destination. He opened the door for Luka and Luka's eyes went wide with amazement.

Luka stared at the racks of clothes. There was every color and every size. Signs indicated which gender and which breed each was for. "Where's the human clothes?"

"Uh, over there." Tucker pointed. A large sign reading 'Humans' hung over the few isles. Luka smiled and ran over to the isles for his dying species. He was shocked when he got there.

"What's this?" Luka asked, holding up some sort of bondage contraption.

The salesgirl approached them with a sneer on her face. "Sir, you really need to control that human better. He can't be running like that. Could I interest you in some discipline devices?"

"Uh, no. Thank you...and...sorry." Tucker said, embarrassed. He grabbed the leash hanging from Luka's neck and Luka blushed heavily. Putting down the leather contraption.

The salesgirl smiled politely, though it was obvious it was strained. "Just ask if you need help. We got a very nice shipment of whips recently." She turned and went to help the bull hybrid that had just entered the store.

"I'm sorry," Luka whispered.

"Don't be. She's a bitch." Tucker said, for the first time not seeming to be so awkward and uncomfortable around Luka. "You have every right to be excited. Go ahead." Tucker pushed him forward with a large paw.

"Why is all this stuff here?" Luka asked.

"Uh, I've heard a lot of human owners are into bondage and what not...they like to humiliate their slaves." Tucker frowned. "Don't worry about that," he said, after Luka put on a horrified face.

Luka finally found a rack with clothing and started to browse. "I think I like this one," he said, holding up a red shirt. He realized it was made of some sort of meshy material and quickly put it away. "Never mind."

Tucker laughed in a deep grizzly voice. He smiled even wider when Luka blushed. "How about this?" He held up a pair of tight jeans. They would hug every bit of Luka, but they weren't see through so that was a plus.

Luka took the jeans and examined them. "I guess this is the best option."

"Here, try this on with it." Tucker handed him a sleeveless black shirt.

Luka held both items of clothing and let Tucker lead him to the fitting rooms. He had the presence of mind to wait for Tucker to unhook the leash. He changed into the other clothes and examined himself in the mirror. He wondered if Tucker would like what he was wearing. He stepped out shyly to find out.

"Wow...you look great." Tucker greeted him when he stepped out of the changing rooms. "Here, I found these. I know they're kind of...uh..yeah...But just see how they look, okay?" Tucker said. "You really do look amazing. You should get that." Tucker said, he looked like he was sweating. He handed Luka the clothes he had in his hand and Luka held them up. The pants were leather, and the top was long sleeve and tighter than the pants. It wasn't see through, thank god, but it was tight enough.

Luka accepted the clothes and went to try them on. It took him a while to wedge himself into them and he was sure he looked absolutely ridiculous. "Don't laugh," he said, before he opened the door.

"Wow...you look great." Tucker greeted him again. "I know I said that last time, but...wow..." Tucker really looked like he was hot this time. "Uh...I uh..." Tucker just stared, mouth open, for a second. "Uh..." He was practically drooling. "B-bathroom." He said dumbly before wandering off somewhere down the store.

"Wait, don't leave," Luka said, but it was too late. He retreated back into the fitting room and struggled his way out of the tight leather.

****

Tucker locked himself in a stall and took a few deep breaths, willing his erection to go down. Giving Luka those clothes to try on was a mistake. As soon as the thin young man stepped out of the dressing room, he was hard. He thought about everything he could, old nuns, dead puppies, old nuns holding dead puppies. That last one worked for him. He stepped out of the stall and splashed some cool water on his face, and looked up at his reflection.

'What's going on with me? I've never liked men.' He thought to himself. It wasn't that he had a thing against gay men, it's just that he had never thought of being one. He had never been with another man.

Tucker heard the bathroom door open. "Tucker?" Luka said. "Tucker, they said I can't be off my leash and away from you."

"Sorry." Tucker apologized. He took the leash back in his hand and they walked back to the racks of clothes. "Did you pick stuff out?" He asked.

"I'll just get what I tried on if that's OK."

"Of course." Tucker smiled. He took the clothes to the counter and the clerk rang them up, all while glaring at Luka. "How about we go pick you up a toothbrush and some other toiletries?" Tucker asked. "Oh, you need shoes too, don't you? Those won't be the easiest to find. Not a lot of places sell them anymore." Tucker looked down at his own bare (and bear) feet.

"I don't really need shoes. I only wore them because it was cold."

"Well, if we see any. We can see if they have some for you, just in case. Otherwise you should be good." Tucker smiled, and began walking with Luka to the next store. "So how old are you, anyways?" Tucker asked.

"I'm nineteen," Luka said.

"Wow, really? I knew you were young...But that's really young." Tucker blushed. 'Great, now I'm queer, and a pedophile.' he thought to himself. 'No, I'm not. He's over eighteen.' He argued in his head. 'Even better, now I'm kind of crazy.' He rolled his eyes at himself.

"How old are you?" Luka asked, oblivious to the internal argument.

"Twenty-seven." Tucker blushed. "I know, old man, right?" He laughed at himself.

"That's not that old," Luka said. "When I was younger, I knew a man that was alive when the first disease strains happened."

"Wow, really? What was it like? Did he tell you?" Tucker was interested fast.

"He told me about the camps. It sounded horrible. I hope it wasn't all true...I'd hate to think humans were like that."

"My dad was in one of the camps. I was adopted, and he used to tell me all these stories about them. I don't remember much, he died when I was younger. But he never did finish telling me about what happened. It's like he just stopped in the middle of a book. His name was Marcus, but everyone called him Mar." Tucker shrugged.

"Did your mom ever tell you anything?" Luka asked.

"I didn't have one, My dad married this guy named Tyler." Tucker shrugged again. "He was a captain in the camp my dad was kept in." Tucker smiled, remembering his parents.

"That's nice that they were able to be together. It sounds like they were good people."

"They were. I remember when my dad died, he had told me that they were planning on overthrowing the people who ran the camps. I never found out if they actually did it or not." Tucker said.

Luka smiled. "I bet they did it. The man I knew told me about something but maybe it was about one of the black market operations going down. I can't remember now."

"Our history is kind of crazy, isn't it? Humans control Hybrids, Hybrids revolt against Humans, Hybrids live with Humans, Hybrids take over Humans. Why does everything have to be so violent?"

Luka shrugged. "My parents never really told me much about it."

"What were they like? Your parents?" Tucker asked.

Luka sighed. "I'm not sure sometimes. I have my dad's eyes and my mom's hair, I know that. And they always tried to make it seem like we had things better than we did. When I was five my dad got caught by the slave catchers and after that I guess my mom didn't want to live anymore. She stuck around until I was old enough to fend for myself and then..." Luka stopped and didn't finish his sentence.

"I'm sorry, Luka. No one should have to deal with that." Tucker said, his voice low and compassionate. "How old were you?" He asked.

"Eight, I guess," Luka whispered. "I, uh...I can't talk about this anymore."

"Of course, sorry. I didn't mean to press." Tucker said, still sympathetic towards Luka. "What do you like to do for fun?" Tucker asked, changing the subject.

Luka shrugged. "I don't know really. Mostly I just tried to survive. I don't know if it counts, but I liked to go to the dumpsters behind bakeries and try to find something sweet." Luka gave a weak attempt at a laugh.

"That's where you were running from! Come here." Tucker grabbed his hand instead of the leash, and with a smile, brought him over to the bakery. They stepped inside and Tucker looked around in awe.

Luka drifted to the cakes, looking close at the pastel colored creations. The hunger in his eyes was obvious.

"Sir," the baker said gruffly. "Sir, don't let that thing get too close to the merchandise."

"He's not doing anyone any harm." Tucker smiled. "Pick something out, Luka."

The baker cringed. "Don't let him touch anything." He went behind the counter and stared at the couple threateningly.

Luka pointed to a cake with blue icing. "That one looks nice," he whispered.

"We'll take that one." Tucker said, pulling out his wallet. Luka smiled widely, looking as excited as a kid in a candy store.

The baker was very surly as he took Tucker's money and boxed up the cake. He grunted and sighed and when the transaction ended, he didn't ask them back. Luka didn't seem to notice the slight and instead looked on as Tucker carried the cake out of the bakery. There was an actual bounce in the small human's step.

"Calm down, little man." Tucker said, after nearly tripping over the smaller man for the hundredth time, as he bounced and weaved around Tucker, staring at the cake with hungry eyes.

"I'm sorry," Luka said. "I just can't wait to try it."

"How about we skip the rest of the shopping for today, we can go to a restaurant and eat real fast. Then get home and have dessert." He held up the cake.

Luka nodded enthusiastically. "I would like that."

"What do you want to eat? Mexican? Italian? Chinese?" Tucker asked.

"I don't really know the difference. I think I like Mexican if that's the spicy one."

"Mexican it is." Tucker laughed, and began walking across the street, towards a popular local restaurant.

Luka took a deep breath as they approached the restaurant. "I think this is the right one. They throw their scraps in that dumpster." He pointed the way. "It's really good food. I sometimes like to check there to see if anyone accidentally forgot their take out box or something. I try not to eat anything that has trash stuck to it but..." Luka stopped. "I'm sorry, this is probably boring."

"No, it's just how you learned to live. Don't worry about it. You can talk about what you like." Tucker said and, without even thinking about it, bent down and kissed the top of Luka's head. He kept walking but began screaming at himself mentally. 'What the fuck was that?' he shouted at himself. 'I just kissed him! I can't just kiss him! I just met him today!' He scolded himself. He didn't say anything and neither did Luka, though he felt the heat of the younger mans blush.

They arrived at the restaurant and a hostess with beautiful, round owl eyes greeted them. "Welcome. Would you like to send your human to a holding room while you enjoy your meal?"

"No, he'll be sitting with me." Tucker said, trying to hold back a scowl when Luka looked at the ground, sadly.

"That's alright. Will he be needing a chair?" she asked, never losing her chipper expression.

"Yes." Tucker said, furrowing his brow like it was a stupid question.

She smiled wider. "Right this way." She walked a short distance and then paused to grab a metal folding chair. She stopped at a table in a secluded corner and unfolded the chair. "Your human can sit here. A waiter will be with you shortly."

"I'm sorry about this, Luka. I hope this doesn't ruin your night." Tucker said.

Luka seemed puzzled. "Why would it?" It seemed the young human didn't realize that he had been deemed unfit to sit in the same chairs as the other patrons of the restaurant.

"Nevermind. Order what you want." Tucker smiled at him almost glad he didn't realize he was being treated as a lesser being.

Luka smiled and looked at the menu. "I think I want that," he said, pointing to a picture of nachos.

"Alright. You know, there are words to the menu too." Tucker laughed.

Luka blushed, but his smile didn't fade. "But look at those. They look so good."

"They are, I think you'll like them." Tucker said. When the waitress came by, he ordered for them, and in less than fifteen minutes there food was there. "Dig in." He smiled.

Luka picked up a few chips with his fork and then abandoned that to use his fingers instead. Tucker watched, amused by Luka's behavior. The small human started to lick and suck his fingers clean. While he was doing this, he noticed Tucker looking at him. "What?" he asked, suddenly growing shy.

"Nothing, sorry." Tucker blushed and took a bite of one of his tacos. He tried to keep from looking at the younger man in front of him, but found himself glancing up at him repeatedly.

Luka picked up his napkin and wiped his mouth. "Was I being gross?" he asked.

"Not at all. Just...distracting." He smiled and chuckled before going back to his food. "Don't let me bother you." Tucker said, through a mouthful of taco.

"Sorry," Luka whispered. He started to drink his water and watch the other Infected in the restaurant. Some of them were giving him mean looks, but for the most part he was being ignored.