Hybrid Chronicles: Tucker and Luka

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't mind them, Luka." Tucker said, when he noticed Luka looking at the people around them. "They're just assholes." Tucker whispered the last part.

"It's alright. It's just because I look different," he said.

"You look fine." Tucker said, quickly. He blushed and went back to his food. "They just don't know a beautiful person when they see one." He mumbled.

Luka blushed and smiled. "Do you really mean that?"

"Yeah, I don't lie to my friends, Luka." Tucker gave him a small smile.

"You're very nice," Luka replied.

"You deserve it, you've had a tough life and you deserved something better. You deserve to have a home and to be able to go shopping, and to eat out in public without getting rude stares from everyone." Tucker shouted the last part loudly, turning and glaring at the few infected who had been staring at Luka. "It's not fair to you." Tucker said, quieter this time.

Luka shrugged. "That's just how it is, I guess. People in the majority judge whoever isn't like them. I'm having a good time anyway."

"But that's what bothers me, Luka. You are like us. We just have longer ears, and claws, the occasional tail and fur. But besides that, we're all exactly the same. Humans hated hybrids for a long time. Now the roles are just switched. You think we would know better than this." Tucker said. He looked up at Luka and smiled. "But I'm glad you're having a good time." Tucker smiled a little wider.

"I like being with you," Luka said, blushing. "I guess I'm glad I crashed in to you."

"I am too, Luka. Now eat your nachos." Tucker mumbled through another bite of taco.

Luka smiled and did what he was told. Tucker liked seeing the happy look on the young man's face. It was such a fast transformation to see in the course of a day, but Tucker guessed all the little guy needed was some basic kindness.

***

Luka followed Tucker back to the apartment. He put his hand to his stomach. He was amazed he'd eaten so much and the full feeling was a strange sensation. Tucker glanced at him as he unlocked the door and gave a short laugh. "Are you sure you want cake?"

Luka nodded. Nothing was going to stop him from enjoying dessert that didn't come from a dumpster. "Yeah, I'll be fine."

"Don't want you blowing up on me." Tucker laughed as he opened the cake box. "You picked a good one, it looks awesome." Tucker smiled, as he reached for a knife to slice the cake with.

Luka smiled and watched Tucker carefully slice into the cake. Luka again had the urge to hug the big man, a feeling he was starting to get used to. He hadn't had much opportunity for relationships in his life, but he was fairly sure he was attracted to men so it wasn't exactly surprising. What worried him was that Tucker would reject him. He accepted his piece of cake and attacked it with his fork. After a few bites he had to stop. "Maybe that was a bad idea."

"What's wrong?" Tucker frowned, enjoying his own piece of cake.

"I've never eaten this much in my life," Luka admitted.

"Don't make yourself sick." Tucker said, worried.

Luka smiled, blushing a bit at the show of concern. "I'll be alright."

"The cake will still be here, tomorrow." Tucker smiled. Their eyes met for a moment when a strange sound filled the house. Tucker frowned and walked over to the heater. "God damn it." He swore suddenly. "Your new home may be shit, but at least it's better than an alley." He smiled at Luka. "The heater broke."

The chill started to seep into the room almost immediately. "It's a lot better than my alley. There's blankets. I'll be fine. I've survived worse than this with nothing but newspapers and a tarp."

"Your first night in your new home and you're going to be freezing." Tucker frowned. "I'm sorry, Luka." He did look sorry. "Come on, you can stay in my bed with me tonight. I don't want you to be out here, all cold." Tucker said.

Luka's heart sped up. He wondered if Tucker was just being nice or something more. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I don't mind. I'm just a little furry is all..." Tucker blushed.

Luka blushed as he imagined how hairy Tucker must be if his arms were any indication. He really hoped he would get a chance to be held in those arms. It had really been a long time since anyone had really shown him any affection. "I won't bother you, I promise."

"I wasn't worried about it." Tucker smiled. "Come on." He grabbed the pillow and blanket he had set out for Luka brought it to his own large bead. He stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed, scooting over for Luka. "Turn off the light on your way, please." He smiled.

Luka blushed and turned the light off. He was too embarrassed to strip any of his clothes off so he slid under the covers fully clothed. He could feel the heat radiating from Tucker. "Thank you," he whispered.

"No problem little man." Tucker chuckled. In only a few minutes, the big bear of a man was snoring away. Luka, ever so slightly, scooted closer to Tucker's warm chest. Before he could get any closer, Tucker moved and engulfed him in a huge hug.

Tucker's furry chest was soft against Luka's cheek and he surprised himself when tears started to form. He felt safe there. He hadn't felt safe since he'd seen his mother walk into traffic the day she decided life wasn't worth it anymore. He tried to control his tears, but the feelings were too overwhelming. He hoped Tucker wouldn't wake up. He really did want to stay where he was and he was sure the embrace was just an accident.

"Oh, sorry about that." Tucker woke up, and Luka could feel the heat from his body as he started blushing. Tucker pulled away a little bit, but was still close enough that Luka could feel his warmth, and his arm rested on Luka's hip.

Luka let out an involuntary sniffle and sighed. The distance between them wasn't much, but he wanted back where he'd been before.

"What's wrong, Luka?" Tucker asked, obviously hearing the sniffle and sigh.

"I'm sorry," Luka said. "I didn't mean for you to wake up."

"It's alright. Sorry I was getting all up close and personal." Tucker smiled in the dark. "Guess I just wanted someone to hold." Tucker whispered the last part so quietly that Luka almost missed it.

"I didn't mind it," Luka admitted. "It made me feel really...safe." He paused and reached up to rub his eyes. "I guess I started crying because I haven't felt safe very often in my life. I didn't know what to do."

"You could have just said so." Tucker pulled him back into the warm, albeit furry, embrace. "And it's okay to cry, you haven't had it easy, Luka." Tucker blushed.

There was so much Luka wanted to tell Tucker at that moment, but instead he just let himself sob without restraint. Tucker continued to hold him until his emotions had run their course. "OK, I think I'm done," Luka said. His voice was shaky.

"Feel better?" Tucker asked. He stroked Luka's hair softly until he finished crying.

"Yeah, I do," Luka said. "Why are you so nice to me?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Tucker asked.

"People aren't like that," Luka insisted.

"Well, I'm not people." Tucker shrugged. "It doesn't take a genius to figure out that most people deserve to be treated well. You haven't done anything wrong."

Luka coughed. "Some people might disagree..."

"Why, because you're human?" Tucker asked.

"I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of and...it's just I haven't really done anything to deserve kindness."

"But I'm sure you did those things because you had to, right? Not because you wanted to."

Luka nodded. "I didn't ever want to steal or to...uhm..."

"What?" Tucker asked.

"You'll hate me," Luka said. He regretted even mentioning it and he feverishly hoped that Tucker wouldn't reject him.

"I could never hate you, Luka. Just tell me. You can trust me." Tucker said, his voice soothing.

Luka took in a deep, shaky breath. "I sometimes had to uh...do things. Like...just to get food or clothes...things like that." He cringed and waited for Tucker's reaction.

"Things? What do you mean by- oh..." Tucker finally saw what Luka was trying to tell him. "You... You had to Luka, you didn't really have a choice. You know I don't think any less of you." Tucker said.

Luka held on to Tucker a bit tighter. "Please don't let me go," he whispered.

"I won't, I promise." Tucker held Luka tighter.

"Thank you," he whispered. His tears had left him exhausted and he fell asleep quickly after that.

***

Tucker sat up that night, holding onto Luka tightly. After Luka's shaky confession, he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep. He couldn't stop thinking of Luka's sad life. He wanted to show Luka that there was something better. He gently kissed the top of Luka's head. The younger man's hair still smelled like Tucker's pine shampoo, but with an undertone of something similar to vanilla that must have come naturally.

Tucker wasn't sure what to do, but he had a vague idea. He knew Valentine's Day would be coming soon and he was fairly confident that Luka had never celebrated the holiday.He wondered how he could celebrate it with the human who had never actually celebrated the human holiday.

'What if I take him out? Would that be awkward?' Tucker asked himself. On one hand, he really did like Luka in that way. On the other, he had never liked men like that before. This was all new to him. Did he take Luka out and give him cards and chocolate and flowers like he would a woman? He didn't see why not. Everyone loves chocolate...

In a way, it didn't matter if Tucker didn't get it perfectly right. Luka wouldn't know the difference. But Tucker wasn't going to use that as an excuse. He wanted everything to be perfect.

~~~~~~~~~

Luka stretched as he woke up. He frantically started to search for Tucker. Normally he would feel the larger man beside him. His sleep hazed mind finally deduced that opening his eyes would help. He squinted at Tucker's side of the bed and then sat up. "Tucker?" he said. He stood up and quickly looked down to see what he'd stepped on. A trail of velvety rose petals led to the door. Luka was incredibly confused and didn't know what else to do but follow where the petals led.

"Morning, Luka." Tucker greeted him.

"What's this for?" Luka asked. The kitchen smelled delicious and Luka saw two stacks of pancakes on the table.

"It's Valentine's Day." Tucker said. "It's a holiday...Where you celebrate having the people you love in your life." Tucker blushed.

Luka blushed as well. "Oh...wow. So is this for me?"

"Yeah, over the past few weeks I think we've really grown on each other. You mean a lot to me Luka, and I'm glad you're here." Tucker smiled.

"Thank you, Tucker. That looks really good." He sat down and then hesitated. "Tucker, I didn't do anything for you. I didn't know it was a holiday today."

"That's alright. This is just for you. You deserve to enjoy yourself. Go ahead, they're chocolate chip." Tucker was still blushing from his confession about caring about Luka.

Luka grinned and took a small bite. "It's really good, Tucker. Thank you. I'm glad to know you like having me here. I really like staying with you."

"I like you staying here. I just really hope you consider this your home, too." Tucker said. He sat down while Luka ate. "There's more after this, too. So get ready for a day of fun." Tucker smiled.

Luka stood and hugged Tucker. He shyly kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you." Tucker went even more red than Luka. He chuckled and looked down at the ground.

"No problem...Now hurry up and eat. I'll go get the second part of your fantastic day of fun ready."

Luka laughed and started to finish his food. Tucker fed him well and he noticed that he'd already put on a few pounds. He certainly noticed that he was starting to fill out his clothes perfectly and he was proud that he'd caught Tucker noticing. He finished eating and waited excitedly for Tucker to reveal what was next.

"Alright, everything's ready. come on in." Tucker said, from the kitchen. Luka stood up, excited. He walked to the kitchen and looked inside. The counters were cleaned off and several bags and boxes were set around the room.

"What is this?" Luka asked.

"I decided, since you like sweets so much, I'd teach you how to make a cake." Tucker beamed.

Luka smiled, but was a little nervous as well. He'd never cooked anything in his life. "That sounds fun," he said.

"You'll love it. But just a heads up...I've never really made a cake before, so we're going to wing it." Tucker blushed. Luka was worried, but trusted Tucker. Even if the cake didn't turn out so great, he enjoyed spending time with Tucker. He stepped into the kitchen and was ready to start.

"Okay...So what do we do first?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five minutes later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tucker and Luka ran out of the kitchen as the electronic mixer went wild, spraying the room with cake batter. They ducked behind the wall and looked at each other. They smiled and began laughing so hard Luka was afraid he would die. Tears ran down their face and both of them were covered in egg, flour, and sugar.

"Are you okay?" Tucker asked.

"Yes...Just a little sticky." Luka giggled, blushing.

"Sorry. Maybe we can just go buy a cake?" Tucker laughed, and got Luka laughing again.

"Yeah, okay." Luka smiled. Tucker stared at Luka for a second, smiling.

"Luka, I just want you to know that I did mean what I said earlier. I...I really like you." Tucker said. Luka felt his blush growing.

"Thanks, Tuck. I like you, too." Luka said. Tucker turned an even deeper red than Luka.

"No, I mean...I...REALLY...Like you." Tucker said. Luka's eyes went wide.

"Oh... You do? Really?" he said. He felt his heart beat speed up and his thoughts raced 'Tucker likes me? Like...he loves me? How could he love someone like me...'

"Yeah...I've never really liked another man before...But I know I like you." Tucker said.

"I like you too..." Luka smiled. Tucker beamed.

"I wanted to do all of this for you, to show you how much I care about you. I was just worried you wouldn't have fun. I wanted your first Valentine's Day to be the best." Tucker said.

"I did have fun. I just... need a shower." Luka smiled a little.

"Yeah... Me too." Tucker laughed, picking clumps of sugar out of his fur. He looked at Luka and smiled. "You got a little something on your face."

Luka laughed shyly. "I think we both do."

Tucker reached out and used his thumb to wipe away the bit of batter stuck to Luka's chin. He brushed the smaller man's lip and it felt like a jolt hit him. Suddenly his whole body felt warm. He leaned forward a bit and so did Luka. Their eyes met.

"Can I kiss you?" Tucker asked.

Luka wrapped his arms around Tucker's neck and pulled the big man close to him. Their lips met. Luka let out a soft moan. It was his first real kiss and it was perfect. He let himself give in to it completely. Tucker held him in strong, confident arms and he felt safe.

After a long while, Tucker took Luka by the hand and led him to the bathroom. He started the shower and stripped to his boxers. Luka blushed and clutched at the material of his T-shirt.

"What's wrong?" Tucker asked. "Is this too fast?"

Luka sighed and stared at the floor. "I'm afraid you won't like how I look."

Tucker held Luka and kissed the top of his head. "I like you for who you are, not how you look. And I'll always think you're beautiful anyway."

Luka looked up into Tucker's sincere brown eyes and with a small nod started to take off his shirt. Tucker smiled and gently touched Luka's stomach. He caressed the soft skin and then leaned down to give Luka a quick kiss. "You're perfect to me."

Luka pressed himself to Tucker's muscular body and closed his eyes as he relished being held. After a moment, he gathered the courage to start unbuttoning his pants. He stepped back and worked the tight denim down to his ankles. As he was stepping out of them, Tucker let out a low, surprised sound.

"What is it?" Luka asked, shyly starting to angle his body away from Tucker.

Tucker pulled Luka closer and brushed his hand against Luka's erection and by his estimation his little guy was working with almost seven inches. "You're big for such a little guy," Tucker teased.

Luka groaned at Tucker's touch and his knees buckled. He held on to Tucker's wide shoulders and looked up at the man. Tucker was smiling at him and then dove down to kiss Luka's neck. Luka whimpered and it became clear that Tucker was the only thing keeping him upright.

Tucker held Luka with one arm and with the other managed to get his boxers off. Luka blushed a bit and shyly felt Tucker's cock. It felt like nine inches of thick, hot steel, but it was like touching smooth silk.

Tucker helped Luka into the shower. The water was hot, but Luka didn't mind. Tucker started to rub Luka's body, getting all the cake batter out starting with his hair and working down. Luka turned and started to help Tucker get cleaned up as well. Luka felt daring and after they were both clean, he reached up and touched one of Tucker's ears. Luka thought those ears were cute, especially since the rest of Tucker was so big. They made him look like a teddy bear.

Tucker smiled and rested his hands on Luka's hips. His hands felt big and powerful and Luka whimpered softly at the thought of all the things he would let those hands do. Tucker pulled Luka closer and kissed him, gently probing with his tongue. Tucker's hand moved smoothly up and down Luka's back. "We could, uh, move this to the bedroom," Tucker suggested when the water from the shower started to run cold.

Luka nodded and smiled shyly. Tucker turned the water off and they stepped out. Luka was shivering a bit, but a quick once over with a towel took away the cold. After giving himself a quick dry off, Tucker took Luka by the hand and led him the the bedroom.

Tucker sat on the edge of the bed and Luka straddled his lap. For a while, they just hugged that way. Luka could feel Tucker's erection pressing between his cheeks urgently, but Tucker made no indication of rushing him. Luka looked into Tucker's eyes. It was strange being so close to another person, but he wasn't scared. Tucker reached up and pushed away a few dripping strands of hair.

"God, you're so beautiful." Tucker smiled. Luka blushed and stroked a thin hand over Tucker's furred chest. Tucker growled low and nipped at Luka's ear. Luka whimpered and wrapped his long fingers through Tuckers hair. He played with the small ears that topped his head and smiled.

"I like your ears..." Luka said, blushing.

"I like your...I like you." Tucker chuckled. He leaned down and sucked one of Luka's small pink nipples into his mouth and nibbled until Luka was groaning and squirming on his lap. Luka loved the feeling of his cock underneath him and was ready to take it.

"Tucker..can we..." Luka could hardly get the sentence out.

"Hell yeah we can, baby." Tucker smiled. He nibbled on Luka's neck lovingly.

"I want to," Luka said breathlessly. He shivered and arched his back as Tucker's hands gently moved over his body.

"What do you want?" Tucker whispered.

Luka looked into Tucker's eyes and kissed him. Then, with a moan, he slid from Tucker's lap. On his knees, he quickly took Tucker's cock into his mouth. The taste and the heat of it made him moan and his own cock was leaking pre-cum. Tucker's hand tangled in his hair and guided him into an up and down bobbing motion.

"Oh god, you're good at that. Keeping going, sweet thing." Tucker smiled down at the small human boy. Luka smiled around Tucker's cock and he started to move faster. Tucker leaned back on his elbows and Luka followed his cock like his life depended on it.

Tucker watched Luka for a while, running his fingers through blond hair. Finally, he decided to return the favor. He pulled Luka up onto the bed and the smaller male settled onto his back. Tucker covered Luka's body with his, resting his weight on his elbows. He kissed Luka and the blond continued to squirm beneath him. Luka wrapped his legs around Tucker's waist and dug his fingers into Tucker's back.