Hybrid Chronicles: Tucker and Luka

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, I want you," Luka panted. "Please."

Tucker smiled. He definitely hadn't expected Luka to act that way, but he loved it. "I should probably get you ready first," Tucker whispered, nibbling at Luka's ear.

"Oh...right," Luka replied.

Luka was already visibly shaking with anticipation as Tucker trailed kisses down his neck to one pearled nipple. Luka's body lurched at the touch of Tucker's tongue and he let out a soft groan. Tucker was teasing him with kisses on his stomach and Luka was biting his lip, thrusting upward desperately.

"Tucker," Luka moaned plaintively. "Please..."

Tucker smiled and trailed his tongue from the red tip to the wispy blond hairs at the shaft. A glob of pre-cum dribbled down the head of Luka's erection and his entire body jerked. His knuckles were white from gripping the sheets. Tucker's grin grew wider. He loved the way Luka's body reacted to him. He gently guided Luka's legs apart.

Luka twisted the sheets and had managed to cover his face with them as his body twisted with pleasure. Tucker lightly licked his lover's pink rosebud. Luka gasped and squirmed a bit more. Tucker got a better grip on Luka's hips and continued his assault of licks.

"Please, Tucker," Luka moaned. "Please, I want you inside me!"

Tucker dove to the drawer of his bedside table and coated his middle finger with lube. Luka bucked against his finger, urging penetration. Tucker worked his finger in and out and Luka threw the sheets away from his face as he arched his back and desperately reciprocated the motion.

Tucker added a second finger and Luka was even more enthusiastic. Tucker quickly added a third finger. Luka winced at this and bit his lip. Tucker worked his three fingers in and out until he felt that Luka was ready.

"Tucker!" Luka groaned.

"You ready for me, babe?" Tucker teased.

"Please!"

Tucker kissed Luka and lined up his cock with Luka's entrance. He savored the feeling of the incredibly sexy body writhing with pleasure beneath him as he slowly pressed his way inside. "God, you're so big," Luka sighed.

As soon as he was completely buried, Tucker started to roll his hips. He earned a soft moan from Luka with the first few thrusts. Suddenly, Luka moaned loudly and wrapped his arms around Tucker. "There...again, please," Luka pleaded. Luka's legs wrapped around Tucker's waist and his fingers dug into Tucker's shoulders.

Tucker smiled and once again hit the spot. Luka moaned again for more. Tucker took in a deep breath, memorizing the smell of Luka when he was so aroused. Their smells mixed together and it felt perfect. This was where Tucker belonged. Buried deep inside Luka's smaller body, pressed up against him in their throws of passion. Tucker nibbled at his neck with a small smile as Luka wiggled and moaned for more. Luka bit his lip as Tucker hit that magic spot over and over again. Finally, his legs got tighter around Tucker's waist and he cried out softly in a satisfied sigh. Tucker felt his warm cum spray over his chest and the feeling of the smaller man glowing under him brought him to his own release. He filled Luka with his seed and cried out in pleasure as he fell to the side of Luka. Luka clung to his body and buried his head in his chest, falling asleep a half a second before Tucker did.

******

Tucker stretched and rolled over, pulling Luka against his chest. Luka mumbled something in his sleep before putting a hand on Tucker's chest and snuggling deeper into the fur there. Tucker smiled and growled low. Luka giggled and opened his eyes sleepily.

"I like that noise." He smiled.

"I'm so glad you ran into me that day." Tucker smiled.

"Me too. I...I don't mean to be rude but..." Luka turned red and began to stutter.

"What is it, babe?" Tucker asked sweetly. He saw Luka blush harder and smile softly when he heard the term of endearment.

"I was wondering... if you still wanted me to stay here..." Luka said, playing with a curled lock of fur on Tucker's chest.

"What?" Tucker frowned. Luka looked up, frightened. "Of course I want you to stay here! I don't want you to ever leave, sweetheart." Tucker smiled. Luka beamed and tears began falling from his beautiful eyes. Tucker kissed them away and hugged Luka tighter. "Come on, I'll make us some breakfast." Tucker smiled. They stepped out of bed, still naked, and stumbled their way into the kitchen. They both paused as they saw the mess of the kitchen. The small room was covered in batter and frosting and dirty utensils. They both stared at the mess and paused.

"We could go out for breakfast." Tucker said.

"I don't want to put clothes on..." When Tucker looked down at his little human boyfriend, Luka blushed and buried his head in Tucker's side like a shy kitten.

"Me either." He chuckled.

"I clean up and you make breakfast?" Luka said, sweetly.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Tucker slapped Luka's ass playfully and Luka squealed before grabbing a sponge and began wiping down the counters.

~~~~~~~~~

After living in the tiny apartment for a few months, now, they both decided it was time to move. The apartment was just too small. The shower was tiny. It could fit both of them, but just barely. They would be pushed up against each other under the spray (Which wasn't always a bad thing) and would have to struggle to get out. The closet wasn't big enough to hold both their clothes, the couch was too small and they couldn't fit in a bigger one, and even Tucker's ears scraped the doorway or ceiling sometimes.

"Tucker, we have to move." Luka begged, after spraining his ankle while falling out of the shower with his big bear of a man.

"I know, babe. I've been looking for a place." Tucker said, rubbing Luka's ankle gently.

"Isn't there anywhere?" Luka pouted.

"Well.."

"What?" Luka perked up. "Did you find something?"

"It's not exactly a house or an apartment." Tucker said.

"What do you mean?" Luka turned his head to the side.

"Okay, just hear me out here." Tucker said. Luka nodded, still wondering what Tucker was going to say. "I found a building."

"A building?" Luka repeated, confused.

"A building. I-"

"Not a house?" Luka asked.

"No, a building." Tucker said. "So I-"

"As in an apartment building?"

"Baby, it's a building. Alright?" Tucker laughed. Luka blushed and nodded. "I found this building and I went to check it out. It's really really cheap, because it needs some work. And they're looking to sell it, not rent." Tucker said.

"Okay..." Luka mumbled. "What's the downside?"

"It's big." Tucker said.

"I'm no expert at house shopping, but isn't big a good thing?" Luka asked.

"Usually...To an extent. But I mean it's REALLY big." Tucker smiled.

~~~~~~~~

Luka walked around the very large building. Tucker wasn't kidding when he said it needed work, and when he said it was big.

It was three stories high and looked like an old warehouse with apartments above. The first floor was a large open warehouse looking room. There was a small office in the back right but most of the concrete floor was open. It was dimly lit as most of the lights had gone out or had crashed to the ground. Luka stepped over a piece of glass and listened to his footsteps echo.

"You want to live here?" Luka asked.

"Well. Not just us, baby." Tucker said.

"Huh?" Luka was really confused now. Did Tucker want someone else to move in with them? Was he going to leave Luka?

"I want to help people, Luka. I want to help Humans. There are so many people who are in situations like you were. They're scared and they're hiding and they're out on the streets. They have to sell themselves and eat out of trash cans and steal. It's not fair. They deserve a safe and warm place to stay. Even if it's just for a night." Tucker said, walking over to Luka and hugging him tightly.

"I still don't understand...You want to live with someone else?" Luka felt the tears coming.

"What? No baby, no. I want us to live here, and start a shelter for humans. We could have a small soup kitchen and we could put out cots or mattresses at night so they could have a warm place to sleep." Tucker said.

"How would we pay for that?" Luka was shocked at Tucker's enthusiasm for this. He had been thinking about this for a long time.

"The second and third floor we could rent out as permanent living spaces. Like apartments. We would charge cheap rent since it's nearly impossible for a human to get a job, and if they couldn't pay rent they could do the work around the shelter. Like cleaning and cooking and what not. That way we would get free work around the shelter and they would get a place to stay." Tucker said. The idea was beginning to swim through Luka's mind and he was starting to like it. Tucker was right, they could do this. He remembered how many other humans he had seen on the street. They had tried to stay away from each other, they were easier to spot in groups. But they all looked the same as he had. Their eyes were sunken in and their bodies thin. They were covered with bruises and dirt, and their skin was pale and yellow. The matted hair and torn clothing marked them as kindred spirits.

Here they would be able to get a full nights sleep without worrying someone would find them. They could get a real meal without picking off the other pieces of trash and shooing away mice.

"Could we have a shower room, too? I remember how much I wanted a shower. It had been so long since I had one, I-" Luka's voice cracked.

"Of course. We could knock out the wall between to rooms and make it like a gym shower, you know? A bunch of shower heads with a curtain or a wall between them?" Tucker smiled.

"We could work with the Goodwill and Salvation army to get things like human clothes and stuff. They usually throw that stuff out anyways." Luka smiled.

"We could do this, Luka. We could help so many people." There was a light in Tucker's eyes that Luka would see sometimes when he would catch Tucker staring at him.

"But it's not that simple." He was suddenly brought back to reality. "How would we decide who gets the upstairs rooms, and who gets to just spend the night?"

"certain rules. They would have to be free of any drugs and alcohol. The ones with jobs get priority. The ones with experience in cooking or cleaning or anything that could help out get dibs after that. Then we could just pick random names." Tucker said. Luka was honestly surprised.

"You really thought all of this out, didn't you?" Luka said. Tucker nodded.

"I love you so much, and it makes my heart hurt to think about what you went through. When you first came to me you were so cautious and felt so unloved... I don't want anyone to have to feel like that." Tucker said, tears brimming his eyes as he held Luka's hand to his chest with a large furred hand that resembled a bear paw. Luka smiled.

"I love you, Tucker." He blushed.

"I love you, too, Luka." Tucker brushed a thin strand of hair away and claimed Luka's mouth in a warm kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Two years later

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luka, we need more blankets."

"I'll see what I can do."

It had taken awhile, but they managed to do it. After they had decided to go ahead with their plan they had bought the building and had moved in as soon as possible. Tucker did a lot of the handy work himself. Luka handled the little stuff like sweeping and scrubbing the unknown stains from the floors and walls.

After the place didn't look like the crypt keepers apartment, they began getting supplies. Beds, blankets, pillows, lights, tables, chairs, cups, bowls, silverware, the list was never ending. Different companies began to tie into their small shelter and it grew quickly. Goodwill automatically sent all of their human clothing to them and there was hardly anything they ever threw out.

Slowly, the first guests began trickling in. Most were just as terrified as Luka had been when he first met Tucker. The sight of Tucker had them turning paler than they originally were and some would even pass out. So Tucker tried to stay away from the main entrance and he let Luka talk to the frightened humans. They trusted another Human more than they would an Infected, and Tucker took no offense to that. Once they had gotten to know him, they pushed that now instinctual fear away and greeted Tucker with a smile and a soft 'Hello'. The rooms filled up quickly and if you were one of the lucky few to get one of the private rooms on the top two floors, then you would enjoy it for the short lived month that you got it for.

After a month, the ones who were lucky enough to get it would be rotated out, and a new set of names would be pulled and those lucky few were allowed the rooms that the working humans hadn't claimed already.

They fed hundreds of mouths a day and several grocery stores had taken to giving them discounts since they bought food in such large quantities. The mattresses the humans were given were usually lumpy and uncomfortable, but it was better than the wet asphalt they were used to. Tucker turned the corner to give the blankets Luka had given to the few humans who were waiting. They sat shivering on their mattresses as Tucker handed them the thick blankets with a smile. He went to hand the last blanket to one of his waiting humans and saw he was trying to steal one from someone who had previously been asleep. Now awake, the other man was fighting to keep his only blanket.

"Hey!" Tucker shouted. He gave the blanket back to the other man and turned towards the thief. "You know the rules, no fighting. Get out." Tucker said pointing to the door.

"But Tucker I-" The human tried to beg.

"You can come back in three days, but until then you're on your own. Get out." He held firm. the human sulked off and disappeared through the door.

"Another fight?" Luka asked, giving a bowl of watery soup to a woman with two children by her side.

"Yeah, I told him he could come back later." Tucker yawned and stretched.

"You're exhausted why don't you go up to bed? I can take care of things here." Luka smiled.

"No, it's almost lights out anyways. I'll wait for you. Besides, you know I can't sleep without you there." He smiled and kissed Luka. Luka rubbed his cheek on Tucker's chest and smiled.

"I'll get the top floors, you handle this one and I'll meet you in bed." Tucker smiled. Luka nodded sleepily and headed around to do his last rounds.

"Last call, everyone. If you need something then speak up now because lights out is in ten minutes." Luka called out, in his now much louder voice. He had grown a lot in the past two years and had lost a lot of his shyness, though it still made an appearance now and then. Tucker did the same Last calls for the second and third floor, telling them all it was time to shut out their lights. After they had finished they crawled into bed, still clothed, and curled up next to each other. Luka sighed.

"Do you think we're in over our heads?" He asked, softly.

"No. I think this is what we were meant to do." Tucker turned to him and smiled.

"Me too." Luka whispered, returning the smile in the dark.

"I love you, Luka." Tucker kissed his forehead, right above his nose.

"I love you, too, Tucker." Luka sighed happily and turned the rest of the way onto his side so that they could snuggle together face to face. Tucker nuzzled his neck and gave him one final peck on the lips before they both fell asleep in each others arms.