Hyper Jae: Seaman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard a jingling, cups shifting. Then yelling. "What are they doing?!"

"Well, I think there's two pirates rubbing his dick and at third shoving his face into her ass," explained a woman. "It's actually pretty obvious. Pay attention."

"This is so inappropriate!" cried a whiny man. "Besides, I'm surprised you want me to pay attention."

"Honestly. If you paid more attention to stuff like this and watched the news when I told you, you would have gotten that position at Target," replied the unseen woman.

Another voice said, "We were promised a show."

The monstrous organ kept shoving its way forward, and then he felt arms wrap around it as both girls began to pump and lap at it. Their tongues slipped in back of the head, and he could hear them slurping the collected spunk and cunt-juice out from under his foreskin. There was likely cups worth trapped in there.

Then he felt another pulling sensation and heard Melanie say, "What is this?"

"Looks like a pair of panties," said Elain.

There were excited boot-steps across wood. More hands joined the fray, and he felt a tongue slipping into the mouth of his cock, and then he felt and heard excited gulping. Gluck-gluck-gluck. Jae wasn't sure how many mouths were nursing at his leaking member.

Meanwhile, Silvia kept moaning and rubbing her cunt all over his face. It was a good thing he didn't have his sunglasses on, even though it was night. Jae briefly wondered why he'd even been wearing sunglasses at night, as he had no storyline-weaving to watch. He slurped madly at that meaty pussy, making out with it as he would have her upper lips. His deft tongue teased the tip of her clit, but she was moving so erratically that it was impossible to properly eat her out.

Jae's gigantic nuts rumbled and gurgled with life, swelling and pushing against an unknown number of bodies. Sweaty pirate-girls and probably some of the patrons rubbed themselves against their surfaces, smooth, slick stomachs and full breasts squishing. Their hands gripped handfuls of his sack, their mouths lapped at their feverish surfaces. Then, something hot kissed the tip of his cock, and he felt an abrupt shove as silky, rippling walls squeezed his glans, slipping down over his eager five-foot erection.

"Haaaigh!" cried an unknown voice. Skllrt! Sklllrt! Skllrrrt! Torrid jets of juice blasted back over his shaft.

"Heave!" yelled Elain.

The girl got shoved backward, crying out once more, her tight pussy forced to fit over half of Jae's pulsing organ inside it. There was a brief moment of resistance as her cervix resisted, then submitted. He grunted into Silvia's cunt. Jae could feel it as his balls kept swelling, pushing forward, taking up more and more space under the table.

"Push her legs up between the balls and the table!" ordered Elain.

He felt the girls moving and then the shoving as they pushed the anonymous woman's slippery legs up between his slick nuts and the wood of the table. Jae began to thrust his hips, bouncing the woman up and down, thumping her back against the oak. The sheer strength of his titanic member was sufficient to lift her entire body. Silverware jingled. The salt shakers rolled away. A ketchup bottle escaped. And still his nuts swelled.

Creek. Creeeeak. The chair was displeased with all this movement. Clearly, it was not designed for the support of ludicrously-hung Korean metalheads having their faces smothered by the asses of Mexican pirates.

Judging by how they felt, his monstrous nuts were each at least a yard in height, more in diameter. The poor girl was being smushed between his rocks and a wood place. They grew relentlessly, their immense bulk lifting the table with her.

Krrrrnnnngh. Again, the chair vocalized its disdain for this situation. No one noticed. Silvia let out a long, keening moan, shoving her ass backward, practically beating Jae with her pussy. Smak-smak-smak. The fleshy lips smacked into his face and splattered juice everywhere. Jae expected to just pound pussies, not to get pounded by one! Not that he had any complaints.

He felt the back of the chair shifting. At this point, he wasn't sure how many hands were on his balls. Tongues probed the folds of thick sack-flesh, mouths slurped at the juices rolling through them. Fingers kneaded at handfuls of his scrotum, causing it to grow faster and faster.

"Make room!" yelled someone.

Another lady cried out. "I was here first!"

"I work here!"

"So?! I'm a customer! The customer is always right! I have the right to these testicles!"

And all the while, Silvia kept using his face as a masturbatory aid, practically spraying steaming-hot cunt-nectar on him. It rolled down his neck and chest, trickled over his taut abs. How was the plush Latina so damn horny?! He didn't even have his tongue in her!

It didn't matter, though. Because he heard a keening sound from her, and then an explosive chain reaction began.

"Haaauuugh! Jae! Jaaaae!" howled Silvia. SKLLLRRRTCH!

"Hurrkh!" A tide of torrid twat-juice blasted him in the face, flooding his mouth and nose. Jae gurgled, unable to breathe, force to chug her spiced nectar. It drenched his hair and flowed down his back.

The chair groaned, then KRRAK! CHRRRKKH! It imploded. Jae fell on his back. Silvia's ass planted firmly on his face, her cunt over his mouth. Her gushing arousal forced itself down his throat. She screamed.

WHUNK! Klinnkl-inkl! A crash, jingling metal. That could only mean that the table had been flung away by the abrupt motion.

"God dammit!" yelled someone. "It's in my fish and chips!"

"This customer service is terrible!"

It seems pretty good to me, thought Jae.

He didn't know how much steamy Silvia-juice he had swallowed, but finally, she rolled away, sitting next to him. Jae found that an unknown pirate girl had become inexplicably lodged on his cock. Well, her identity was inexplicable, anyway.

She was thickly built, looked like she hailed from the Caribbean, and she had her back to him. Her arms were wrapped around as much nut-flesh as she could handle. Jae took a moment to sweep the slickness from his face. It was hard to see! The girl's fat mocha ass jiggled as it slapped his abs. His titanic balls engulfed his legs, each one over four feet across. Jae reached forward and grabbed her hips, grunting as he began to thrust upward into her.

Chair-chunks littered the ground around him, and pools of cunt-juice rolled across the deck. The back of the chair was under him, and a few yards away, the table went rolling by until it slammed into the guy he'd knocked over with his balls. Whump. It knocked him flat on his back before it fell over, legs in the air.

"This is the worst pirate restaurant I've ever been to," he grunted.

More Freebooter girls were sliding their bodies against his balls. At least half a dozen. Most of the staff seemed to still be going about business, though their repeated glances toward the bizarre spectacle weren't lost on him.

The girl cried out. "Aaaugh! Yeah! I'm raising the mainmast! Ram it hard in port, baby!"

"That is inappropriate maritime terminology!" cried a voice.

The girl was panting heavily. The tricorn fell off her head. Her braids danced back and forth. Jae wrapped his hand around them, pulling back, making her arch her back. The pirate girl's cries pierced the sky. Around them, patrons were taking pictures with their cell phones. He could feel the hot press as the girl's belly swelled with gushing precum, already growing. Several of the patrons were climbing over his balls, groaning and sucking at them.

Jae's fingertips sunk into the girl's fat rump. She cried out again and skllrrt! Sklrlrrt! Skllrrt!

"That's eight! Mmmh, baby!" The girl looked back at Jae, bleary-eyed, and she said, "Give me the broadside!"

The same voice cried out. "That's not what a broadside is!"

Jae, apparently, was not such a stickler for naval jargon. He let out a grunt. "Awwh. Mmph. Yeah!" His nuts began to rumble, causing the wood of the deck to vibrate. Gallon of spunk gushed and rushed through his body, dilating the tubes within, making the journey to his tip.

KLOOOOOOOOOOORCH! His cock went off, blasting a boiling-hot white geyser into the girl, her belly exploding in size immediately. Gallons and gallons of gushing gunk spread her brown belly to the sides, caused it to press heavily against Jae's nuts. GLUUUUURCH! GLUUUUUURCH!

Every wad took several long seconds to leave his cock, forearm-thick ropes of jizz rushing from his nuts and into her needy womb. She screamed, her eyes rolling back. Then she toppled backward, falling on her back. BLOOOOORCH! Jae wrapped his arms around under hers, gripping handfuls of her fat tits. Her belly spread sideways, three feet in the air, sagging down, engulfing his torso. Jizz sprayed out around his girth, painting his nuts, and immediately, the women were shoving inward, trying to get at his escaping seed.

His cock bucked like a cannon. Each time it fired, a new hill appeared at the top of her belly. It kept growing, growing, soon eclipsing Jae's vision, a good six feet across. He could feel his own sperm gushing over his legs. It flowed around his head and shoulders, a localized pool of spunk.

And finally, after a few minutes, he felt his nuts draw up empty.

Jae grunted, pushing up against her shoulders, shoving, getting his foot against the deck. All that sperm was heavy! It took a moment of straining, but finally, with a heave, the girl rolled away, lying on her side at the base of her belly.. Jae put his hands on her ass and pulled. Schloorph! His monstrous organ came free, one final gout of spunk blasting into the air and raining down on his audience.

He barely had time to blink before the pirates tried to claim his jewels. They slurped at his nuts, his cock, lapping at the inch-thick blanket of steaming-hot jizz. The fuck-steam radiating from dripping ladies, cock, nuts, and spunk was overpowering even the scent of the sea, and the damp stains were spreading all around. Many hands were disappearing under tables.

Jae got to his feet, squishing in the mire below. He grabbed Elain by her hips. "I feel like fucking a phat-ass white girl," he grunted.

"What do you know! I feel like fucking a giant yellow dick!" Then she frowned. "Uh ... sorry, was that racist?"

"Fuck. Who cares?" Jae turned around and bent her over the gunwale. Her puffy pink pussy was pouring. His nuts slid behind him. His fingertips dug into her lower legs as he lifted them, pushing his monstrous, basketball-sized glans up between her thighs. Jae rolled his powerful shoulders, biceps flexing, and he yanked the waitress backward.

"Aaaiiigh!" she screamed. Skllrtch-sklllrtch-skllrrtch! Her cunt gripped him furiously, pulsing around his glans as she gushed a powerful orgasm.

Jae pulled again, shoving a foot of the shaft into her. Her belly bulged outward. She tried to kick her feet, screamed, and clutched at the gunwale. He stepped forward, thrusting his hips, grunting as another half-foot of titanic cock shoved into her.

Behind him, the waitresses were jockeying for position, gripping his nuts and kneading. Then, he felt hands at his shoulders. He looked back. Silvia and Melanie were grinning.

They shoved him forward. All five feet of his titanic erection rammed into Elain's womb like a freight train, stretching out her belly past her tits, shoving aside her innards and turning her stomach into a cream-colored condom.

"Ffuuu-haaaaigh! Fuck y-you all! Haaaaauuugh!" she wailed, shuddering, biting her lip as she came again, her tits jiggling over the side of the ship.

With her death-grip on the side, Jae was free to simply pound upward with his hips, supporting her entire body weight with his cock alone. Her legs dangled and swung. Liters of precum and cunt-juice rolled down her pale thighs and calves, flooding into her boots.

Melanie and Silvia pressed in from either side, and he wrapped his arms around their waists, gripping handfuls of fat ass. Their tricorns were poking him in the head, which was a bit awkward, but really, who could complain? All the while, his monstrous nuts grew bigger, gurgling, settling on the ground, rumbling with the furious mitosis of his sperm. They pressed against his legs, pushed back into the waiting lips and hands of the crowd behind him.

Elain howled as she bounced up and down on the railing, her boots filling overflowing with their juices. She warbled incoherently, her body shuddering as she came again. Hot juices sprayed out between her ass and Jae's abs, catching him and the girls in their faces. Her fat vanilla ass jiggled and clapped against his golden muscles, smak-smak-smak-smak! Jae groaned, leaning back. He could feel tongues lapping at his thighs, at the powerful, flexing cheeks of his sculpted ass.

Silvia giggled.

"Hmph! Mmh! What?" asked Jae.

Silvia grinned at him. "You're railing her on the railing!"

Jae and Melanie laughed. The girls rubbing his balls laughed. Then someone yelled, "That's not a railing, it's a gunwale!"

"Who keeps yelling about the naval terminology?" asked Jae.

Silvia shrugged. "Probably someone who spends too much time on YouTube." Then she pushed her plush lips against his and tried to kiss him. Jae's head knocked her hat off. As it flipped away, the man who Jae had knocked over with his balls grabbed it and put it on his head.

"Hah! Fools! Now I will learn all your secrets!" he yelled. Then he jumped up onto the railing and dove headlong into the sea below.

Jae stared for a long moment. "The fuck was that?"

"Oh, don't worry, we don't keep the real secrets in our hats," said Silvia. "All he'll find is clippings from old Swedish newspapers." She pressed her moist lips back to his and moaned. Fingernails tracing his taut abs. They shined with the slickness of fuck-slurry and sweat.

Jae's nuts were big enough for him to lean back against. His ass sank into the thick layers of flesh. He could feel them tightening. GLOORRRMMBBLLH. The deck began to shake.

"He's gonna blow!" yelled Melanie. "Fill that white slut up!"

Jae broke the lip-lock with Silvia, strings of drool connecting them as they parted. "That's an excellent idea," he said.

"Make that guera huge!" she cackled.

Jae closed his eyes and let out a rumbling growl. Elain howled. GLOOOOOOOORCH! Jae felt the wonderful sensation of bucketfuls of jizz forcing its way from his balls and into his massive organ. Thick, gloppy fluid bloated the wide throat of his colossal erection before blasting from the tip, slamming Elain's guts with ludicrous force.

"Waaagh!" she screamed, closing her eyes, body twitching through another orgasm. Her belly hung lower, lower, drooping below her, swelling sideways, growing heavier, sloshing with semen.

"I didn't know she was an ork," muttered Melanie.

Jae grunted, moving his hands from the asses of the other girls and gripping Elain's creamy cheeks again. BLUUURCH! BLUUUUURCH! Her belly swelled with incredible speed. Thump! It slammed into the ground and began spreading sideways. It pressed forward against the ship's gunwale. Cupfuls of pearly jizz blasted out from between them, splattering Melanie, Silvia, and raining on the girls behind him. His balls rippled, gurgling powerfully.

He kept pounding her pink pussy, bouncing her up and down on her own sloshing belly. The hot tunnel gripped him tightly, massaging his entire five-foot length. His massive glans rammed the far side of her womb, sending ripples through it with every powerful thrust. Elain leaned her head back and wailed again.

"So full!" she screamed. "I'm so big! Haaaiiigh!" She kicked her legs as she began adding another spray of cunt-juice to the seminal deluge. "I'd better get pregnant!" As she flailed, one of her boots began to slip down, down, until finally, schlooph! It went spinning away through the air, trailing a stream of jizz.

Whunk! Someone yelped. "God dammit!"

SPLOOOORCH! SPLOOOOORCH! Elain's pale belly was muffining up and over the gunwale, spreading sideways. Its billowing bulk sandwiched his legs between it and the sweaty skin of his nuts. Its surface rippled. Perspiration trickled down. Elain let out another shrill cry. Jizz rolled in a white waterfall down her body, flowing over Jae's legs, filling his boots as it did hers. Pirate girls lapped at the creeping layers of seed on his thighs and behind his knees.

"Aaaugh! Yeah! Mmmph. Been too long," panted Jae. "I haven't fucked a thick white girl in hours!" GLOOOOORCH! Jae kept blasting and blasting. He felt his own sperm raging around his cock. Minutes passed before he felt the orgasm receding. His wads grew less powerful.

And finally, it was over. Jae sighed, put his hands on her ass, and began to pull backward.

Schluuurrrph! Inch after leg-thick inch of his throbbing behemoth came to light. Or, at least, the thick blanket of jizz coating its surface did, shining in the warm lamplight. Thick arcs of jizz stretched from its underbelly, sagging downward till they were broken and slurped by the eager mouths of the girls all around. They were on their hands and knees, sperm coating their faces, rolling down their low-cut shirts. It soaked the purple dress of a patron, filled the brim of a tricorn.

Back, back, and finally, Jae sighed and schplop! The melon-sized head came free, still gushing precum. GLOOOSCH! Jizz began to fountain in a brilliant white arc from Elain's enlarged entrance. The cock bounced, throwing more globs of spunk out.

As Jae backed away, his audience descended upon his cock, moaning, dripping. Lurid slurping sounded above the lapping waves as eager mouths gathered up the layers of lingering spunk. Melanie wrapped her arms around Jae's chest and mushed her lips into his, giving him a sloppy kiss. Jae sucked at her tongue as fingernails ran down his back.

They gathered handfuls of his seed, scooped it with both hands into their mouths, bellies all around becoming swollen already. Likewise, his nuts grew by the second, their sweaty, slick surfaces pushing against their faces. Half a dozen tongues and mouths lapped at his glans, cleaning the gathered sex from under his thick foreskin. Melanie moaned into his mouth, pressing herself against him. Both she and Silvia ground their dripping pussies against either hip, and more bodies came from behind.

Melanie finally broke the kiss. The moon reflected off Elain's slick back and the gushing, pearly arc. They shone against the backs of the girls lapping at his organ.

Jae sighed in pleasure as one of the freebooters shoved her tongue into his cock's mouth, wrapped her lips around it, and guzzled his precum. Her belly swelled bigger, bigger, pressing against her thighs as she squatted. More and more of his honey-tan column was exposed, cleaned and shined by dozens of salivas. Jae luxuriated in the wonderful sensation, letting the pleasure radiate from thousands of square inches of cock and ball-flesh. It filled his body. He let out a rumble of pleasure, gazing out over the rolling sea. Las Tijeras City twinkled across the water. The island itself was a black outline against the blue of the night.

Jae turned his gaze back upon the slick ladies all around. It took a few moments, but he made his choice. He threw Silvia over his shoulder, her plump ass-cheek smushing against his face. Jae carried her to one of the wooden tables and grabbed the tablecloth with his free hand. He snapped his wrist, clearing—