Hyper Jae: Seaman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tablecloth vacated the table, but none of the items atop it had moved. "Dammit!" grunted Jae.

Melanie came in and grabbed one side of the table. She tipped it over, sending all the silverware and salt-and-pepper shakers tumbling.

"Thanks," said Jae.

"That's Freebooters customer service!" she chirped happily.

Jae laid Silvia's voluptuous body out on the table. She panted, looking up at him, biting her lip. "P-put it in my ass!" she panted. "Please!"

Jae grinned. "Who am I to deny a lady?"

Silvia grinned and began to pull her thick thighs back. They just kept going and going until she was able to get her arms in front of the backs of her knees. Melanie climbed up on the table and laid Silvia's head in her cleavage. Jae gripped the base of his gushing cock with both hands as Silvia's thick cheeks spread to reveal her rear entrance.

Jae pushed forward, grunting, and shoved it between. The head-sized glans smushed up against it, and she began to spread rapidly, the hole stretching like a rubber band. Silvia howled as the titanic cock shoved its way into her ass, her brown belly bulging upward. Jae's heavy nuts gurgled loudly as he dragged them across the wooden deck behind him.

Schlllrrrkh! Precum gushed out around his girth.

"Hmmmmrrrgh! Keep going!" yelled Silvia. "P-put that! Put it in my ass! That monster!"

Wider and wider she stretched, squeezing an resisting the girl-sized monster trying to push its way into her. Aind finally, schplop! The rear edge of the head was inside her.

Silvia howled. "Haaaugh! Finally!"

The ship creaked, tilting as it went over a wave. Jae lurched forward, almost a foot of cock entering her body, tenting her stomach up. The silky tunnel squeezed his glans hard, massaged his length, milking him of his precum. Its torrid heat flowed deep into her bowels, already causing her stomach to swell, keeping her tunnel nice and slick.

Jae dug into the deck with his soles, driving more and more cock into her. Inch by agonizing inch it pushed inward, the inch-thick veins on its surface pulsing against her guts. Finally, he was halfway inside her, the massive heat of his virility warming her from the inside out and making her shine with sweat.

Her body seized, gripping his cock, and then Silvia screamed. "Aaaiigh!" SKLLLRRRTCH! Jae's vision was blocked out as a glistening explosion went off in front of him. Steaming-hot, spicy-tangy cunt-juice erupted from Silvia's neglected pussy in a deliciously musky shower, re-coating his skin and drenching his hair all over again. Jae opened his mouth, catching droplets on his tongue.

He heard voices cry out behind him.

"It's raining!"

"That's not rain, Claire."

"Augh! It's in my mouth!"

"This is the perfect video to put on my LinkedIn page!"

Silvia screeched, reaching up and grabbing handfuls of Melanie's leather jerkin, yanking as a wave rolled down her belly toward her pussy, and SKLLLLLLLOOOOOORTCH! Another tsunami of feminine arousal rained on Jae.

Between the pulses of tightness, Jae sunk even more and more cock into her, their bodies drawing closer and closer, foot after foot. Silvia's belly stretched up between her tits, his massive size tenting it and pushing up past her face toward Melanie's.

Jae was now close enough to get a grip on her slick hips. SKLLLLLOOOOORTCH! Another drenching wave, another mouthful of her arousal. He could hear the droplets splattering behind him and feel them rain on his balls. Finally, his pubes pushed against her pussy, and he was completely inside.

He began to pump his hips, her belly rising and falling, the flesh-encased length of his cock moving in and out, smacking Melanie's face with every thrust.

Smak-smak-smak. "Ow. Ow. Ow." She just sat there, getting her face beaten by his dick-head.

"Uh, why don't you move?" asked Jae.

"Oh, good idea!" Melanie moved, spun her body around, and lied atop Silvia. She wrapped her arms around Jae's cock, squeezing it through Silvia's belly. Her fat ass slapped Jae's abs with each thrust, and her plump pussy ground and slipped against Silvia's.

Jae smiled, gripping that fat ass with his hands. His fingertips dug into the flesh, leaving divots as he squeezed and kneaded at handfuls of fleshy rump, sadly unable to grab all of it. Behind him, the pirate girls and many of the female patrons were doing much the same to his balls—kneading, licking, lapping, sucking at their surfaces, stimulating more gallons of jizz by the second. Their bodies dripped with sweat, warmed by the heat radiating from his nuts.

Many of the patrons were still trying to eat dinner. At least one woman had a hamburger in one hand and her pussy in the other. Ketchup rolled down into her cleavage. The beef patty slid out and fell onto her plate. It was a truly inefficient way of eating dinner.

Others were taking pictures of the scene and filming videos. Much to Jae's surprise, the first mate was still steadfastly steering the ship—though she did steal an occasional look at the commotion.

She had a parrot on each shoulder. Her outfit was fancier than the other girls', with a long oilskin coat cut so that it hung in strips in front and in back of her hips. Her thick legs were clad in dark leggings, though they did little to hide anything. The hat was also a fair bit more elaborate.

But Jae had much more pressing issues than parrots or elaborate hats.

Melanie panted, lapping and suckling at Silvia's belly and the heaving cock below the flesh. Her bodacious booty looked so wonderful, smacking against his abs and chest, creating showers of sweat and their combined juices.

Smak-smak-smak! "Hmmmaahh! Being a pirate feels so good!" screamed Silvia, just before cumming once more. Fortunately (or perhaps unfortunately) Jae was close enough now that the spray deflected off his abs and splattered under his chin instead of covering his face.

He leaned back, panting as his nuts grew higher and higher, their heat warming him as well as everyone else. Chrrrooombbllh. They rumbled with sperm-production, taking up more and more space on the deck. Jae continued to knead Melanie's rear, rubbing slick juice all over its surface, massaging it in as it quaked.

Melanie panted, pushing back against him as she rubbed his cock through Silvia's belly. "So is this a handjob? What is it?" she wondered aloud.

Jae shrugged. "A body-job? I don't know. Keep doing it, I wanna fuck you next."

"Oh, in that case!" Melanie grinned and began to knead his glans more insistently, squeezing her thick thighs together to stimulate his cock. The loving mouths assaulting his sack only added to the wonderful sensation. Even the warm, moist breeze was helping!

CHRRRMMMBBBLH. His nuts began to ready another load. "Mmmh yeah!" Jae grunted. The gooiness gushed down his cock's throat, swelling it in a lovely way, and SKLOOOOOOOOORCH!

"AAAAAIIIGH!" screamed Silvia, so loud that Jae was fairly sure they heard her on the island. Her pussy didn't stop gushing from the last orgasm. Instead, it just started gushing harder, blasting his stomach with her juice and creating a sparkling fan as it sprayed outward. Her belly bloated immediately, swelling up, up gurgling and wobbling.

"Oooh! I can feel it!" cooed Melanie. She kicked her legs excitedly, almost hitting Jae in the face with her foot.

"Ngh! Stop that!" grunted Jae.

"Oh, sorry!" Melanie began flailing her arms instead of kicking her legs.

"Thank yoo-mmmmmmgh!" BLOOOOOOOORCH! Silvia shrieked, kicking her legs as her belly grew higher and higher, spreading out over the table, rippling and rumbling underneath her coworker.

"Oooohh! Mmmmhh!" Melanie panted. "It's so hoooot! I can feel all your sperms wiggling and rushing!" she panted. Her pussy was so wet down between her plump thighs. Jae licked his teeth. He could see the way her copious juices gushed and flowed, rolling down Silvia's growing belly. Her cunt looked delicious.

SPLUUUURCH! SPLUUUUUUURCH! Jae leaned back into the grasping arms of the horny horde as his cock bucked like a cannon inside Silvia. Her belly bounced and sloshed back and forth. Melanie rose higher and higher into the air. Silvia's belly began to wrap around Jae's stomach and chest. Melanie's ass approached Jae's face.

"How convenient," he mumbled, wrapping his arms around her waist and lapping at her dripping pussy. He pushed his tongue deep into it, his nose pushing against her ass. Her cheeks wrapped around his head.

"Mmmph! Oooh!" she squealed, wrapping her limbs around Silvia's growing belly as well as she could.

Silvia herself was almost completely engulfed by her own belly, a good five feet wide and still growing. The wooden table creaked loudly. Silvia kicked her legs as her orgasm reached another violent crescendo. One of her boots rocketed through the air and whunk!

"Dammit!" cried a voice. "Do none of you know what shoelaces are?!"

GLUUURCH! GLUUUURCH! Jae panted as he kept shooting more and more liters sperm into her belly.

He couldn't see it when Silvia put her hands over her mouth. Her cheeks bulged out. Jae didn't see it when she let her head hang back. "Hoooooornkh!" she gurgled. White jizz began to gush from her mouth, arcing high above her face and onto the deck, filling a spreading white pool.

Krrrnnnkh. KRRRNCHK! Abruptly, the table gave. The legs snapped. It collapsed. Silvia dropped to the deck. Melanie dropped onto her taut, overfilled belly. Blorm! It bounced her away, flipping through the air, trailing bright streams of cunt-juice. Jae's cock pulled free of Silvia.

GLOOOOOORCH! His next wad blasted over the deck, drenching the burger-woman and knocking her meal of the table. Gallons of pearly spunk frosted a waitress and completely covered the table.

Jae grunted and turned to the side, cock erupting with another arc of steaming-hot jizz. The white deluge drenched more of the patrons and waitresses, painting them a matching shade of white.

The crowd behind him surged to the front, waitresses and patrons alike getting to the business end of his cock. Some tripped over the broken table-chunks. Jae grunted as he blew another wad, and another. The goopy tide coated all of them, filled their waiting, open mouths. It drenched dresses, flowed into cleavage. It coated legs, flooded ass cracks, matted hair to heads, covered glasses. The pool of spunk spread further and further out across the deck until it poured over the sides of the ship.

It was several long minutes before Jae finally started to run out of sperm—but not before he'd painted a white swath of destruction across the deck. Fist-sized globs of sperm dripped from the mast and sails. It covered the tables in inches-thick blankets that oozed off the sides. It overflowed bowls and rolled down the stairs to the forecastle. Jae's seed filled the glasses of everyone still at the bar. Many of the patrons still sat at their tables, furiously driving fingers into their needy entrances.

Melanie panted as she came back to Jae. "Wow. We might have to call you Moby!" she chuckled. Then she bit her lip and turned her big brown eyes up to his. "You still horny?"

Jae grinned.

***

Schlooph! Jae groaned as he pulled his titanic cock out of the Freebooter. She let out a long groan, lying atop her vastly swollen belly, drool leaking from her mouth. That belly was so big that it pressed her back up against the wooden ceiling. Her cunt gushed fresh, hot jizz all over him, rolling over his neck and chest.

Jae turned around. Lanterns cast a dim light over the dozens of bodies filling up all available space on this deck. They groaned, prone, gushing buckets of spunk from every hole. Here, a black girl spewed an arc of jizz that blasted the ceiling. There, several white girls were leaking sperm from their asses and mouths. The steaming-hot seed came up to his chest, sloshing around him with every movement.

He had to shove his way between the quivering bellies. His fat, pulsing organ parted the way between them, rubbing against slick stomachs. That delicious friction only helping to maintain its immense arousal. Jae grunted as his movement was abruptly halted. He looked back. His massive nuts were so big that they were hard to pull between their pressing bellies, but he managed. And to be fair, it felt wonderful!

Jae ducked under a gushing arc of spunk escaping from a gaping cunt. It sparkled in the lamplight. The heat was oppressive in this enclosed wooden space. Heat and the steam of rampant sex collected into a palpable fog that made him sweat even more than before. Perspiration washed clear lines through the layers of spunk on his muscles.

He finally managed to make his way to the stairs. Cascades of spunk made them slippery, but Jae had experience with this exact thing. The situation was much the same on the next deck, and the deck after that. Women filled the entire ship, wall-to-wall, such that it was hard for him to get between. And all the while, his dripping five-footer kept rubbing and slipping between gurgling, spunk-glutted bellies.

While Jae had had trouble pulling his beanbag-rivalling nuts between the swollen guts before, it was becoming even more difficult by the second. Women were moaning, their bodies buzzing in post-orgasmic bliss. Their bellies rubbed and squished, making lewd squelches as they pressed against his nuts and cock. And then there was the orgiastic reek! All this kept him pulsing and hard, and it fueled the further growth of his nuts.

Plloosch. Splooorsch. Sschlluusch! Clearly, those were the sounds made by yard-diameter balls being pulled forcibly through the slick, swollen stomachs of hundreds of women. The heat got more and more intense as he went on, a sordid steam that clung to the skin.

It took him a few awkward minutes, but Jae finally reached the uppermost hatch. It creaked as he took the metal handle and opened it. His pulsing organ lead the way out. Blue skies and the rising sun stung his eyes. A cool breeze licked his orgy-coated body, feeling icy after the bowels of the ship. The eau-de-fuck was diluted by the salty wind.

Whump. Something yanked at his sack. He couldn't move. Jae looked down. His balls were so swollen that they didn't fit through the hatch!

"Dammit." Jae grunted, shifting sideways, then the other. Krrngh. It was no use. Jae had to actually shuffle backward down the stairs and awkwardly grab as much of his left nut as possible. It gurgled, squishing, hot against his face and chest. It was ludicrously heavy. His arms sunk into its surface. He shoved up against the hatch with it.

Krreeeennnkh. Clearly, the frame didn't like this. Schllrrrnkh. The nut muffinned out of the square hatch like rising dough.

Jae could feel the squeeze of the frame on his ball, clutching it around its diameter, compressing it, making it feel so tight. "Little more!" he growled.

And finally, ploomf! Whump! One nut was out. Now Jae was stuck in an awkward sideways position with one ball above the hatch and one under it.

He wrapped his arms around his other ball, shoving his foot against the mucky stairs. Sweat rolled down his round, firm shoulders and powerful biceps. His broad, golden chest flexed under his spiked vest. KRRRNNNGH! The wood resisted again. He felt it bow before his testicular might. And finally, WHUNK! Jae's right nut popped through, his balls rolled, and he flopped onto his back, five-foot erection spewing precum into the air. SPLORCH! He slammed into a pool of jizz that covered the entire waist deck.

"Finally!" he sighed, looking around.

Morning lit the gooey devastation. All around, women lied moaning and wailing atop their bellies. The ones that were conscious, at least. Many were catatonic, eyes staring glassily at the waves, the sky, or the island. The pirate girls were easily distinguishable by their vast, fat cheeks, perked up in the air. Cunts yawned wide enough to stick his head into, and jizz gushed out into the pool covering the ship. Cum-soaked tricorns littered the spaces between bellies. Chocolate, caramel, cream, honey—they were all frosted thickly with white spunk, lying there like comatose muffins.

Jae also noticed that the ship was sitting far lower in the water than when he'd started. The water all around the ship resembled milk. What he did not notice the statuesque first mate.

Apparently, she noticed him.

"Waaaghhhh!" A war cry above! Jae looked. A colossal butt fell from the sky!

SCHRIP-SCHLORK! Slick heat engulfed his cock in a blink, tight walls gripping him.

"Whoof!" The air was knocked from Jae's chest. The first mate's epic four-foot-wide ass engulfed his abs and most of his chest. All five feet of monstrously-fat cock exploded into her womb, stretching her caramel-colored belly up into the air, spreading her fat tits, ripping right through her leggings on its way into her body.

WHUMP-WHUMP-WHUMP! She began pounding her ass down, gripping the crown of his head with both hands as she battered his stomach with her ass.

"Feck! Me! Entire! Crew! Will ye, scallywag?!" she grunted.

"Hngh! God damn! That's the idea!" grunted Jae. He got his rough hands on those fat cheeks and got his feet up under his body so he could thrust back up into her. SCHLORK-SCHLORK-SCHLORK! WHUMP! WHUMP! WHUMP! Every bounce of her ass slammed his body into the deck, making the oak creak. Jae could feel the planks bending and bouncing with each jiggling impact! Gallons of cunt-juice poured around his cock. Every time she came down, marble-sized globs of their juices sprayed high into the air. Her frilly hat's feathers bobbed up and down in the air. The parrots sat on the gunwale, squawking at the commotion.

Silvia turned her head, staring blearily at the spectacle. She said, "Hrrngh. Looks like he's under assault."

Melanie giggled, kicking her legs as she reclined atop her belly, pressed against Silvia's. "I think you mean ass-ault! Get it? It's like an assault, but—"

"Yes, we get it," sighed Elain.

Jae groaned. The first mate's pussy milked his cock like a throat, rippling muscle pulling at him. The quivering cheeks were like a fleshy avalanche, falling and jiggling, the surfaces a blur. Jae managed to snatch handfuls of her leggings and ripped sideways, exposing her sweaty ass.

"Haaargh!" she growled, sounding almost bestial. "Finally! After all'a these years prowlin' the blue, a cock worthy'a me and me an' Captain Bottomless! Ye came t'the wrong ship, landlubber!"

"Seems like the right ship to me!" panted Jae, having trouble catching his breath under the gluteal siege.

"We'll see about that, Jack!" yelled the first mate, driving into him harder. She wrapped her arms around his cock, squeezing, giving it a mighty bearhug through her belly. Her beach-ball-sized tits engulfed its head. "We knew where'n y'lived! And you an'I both know you can get bigger than this!" She leaned back and kicked her legs, both boots coming off her feet and flying off into the air.

Whunk. "Knock that off already!"

She shoved her feet into his nuts. Her feet were big—proportional, but that meant they were big. The first mate began to knead his already swollen nuts with her heels. Gloorrp! Glurrgllh!

Jae let out a long groan. Her feet sunk in to the ankles. He couldn't take much more!

"Now! Fill! Me! Hold!" yelled the first mate. Her arms tightened.