Hyper Jae: Seaman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SKLOOOOOOOOOOORCH! His cock recoiled hard, blasting her insides with enough force to bulge her belly up two feet above its head. Immediately, she began to expand, belly rolling outward. The white braid slapped Jae's face as she kept bouncing. GLOOOOORCH! GLOOOOORCH!

"Keep cumming!" she yelled, panting loudly as she milked him of his spunk. Her feet were relentless, pressing into his nuts and urging them to empty more and more tubs of sperm into her body. Gallons flowed out from around his cock, mixing with the pool below. Her gut began to engulf Jae's legs and balls.

SPLUUUURCH! SPLUUUUURCH! "Mmmmgh! That's what I need!" groaned the first mate. SKLUUUUUUUUURCH! "Yeah, that's the spot!"

Jae panted, gasping for breath under her bouncing ass. His eyes were half lidded as his cock kept bucking like a cannon. The massive orbs between his legs shrank as the first mate grew, her belly already a good five feet across.

And it was only then that she tightened, arching her back. She screamed at the sails. "Haaaaigh! Feeeeck!" SKLLLLRTCH! SKLLLLLLLLLRTCH! Her orgasm erupted, an inverted geyser of fluid rushing like rapids around his organ's skin. Buckets of her juice flooded over his belly, rushing over his neck and covering his face. SKLLOOOORT! Her enormous, coke-can-sized nipples erupted as well, blasting white arcs of milk far across the deck. Milk rained on the comatose crew and customers.

"Mmmmh. Yeh," she panted, sounding quite satisfied. "We might haf'ta keep ya, Jack."

It took several long minutes for his orgasm to cease, minutes where her pussy pulsed and undulated against his erection. When it finally did end, her belly was a good six feet across, and it pinned his legs to the ground. The first mate leaned back, biting her lower lip as her lower lips kept quivering, her womb fluttering squeezing Jae. She planted her hands on either side of his head and languidly rolled her hips, trying to suck the last few ounce of seed from his nuts. "I've never been so full," she panted. "The Captain's gonna love you." She looked over her shoulder at him.

"Hhrrngh! I can't believe you're so lucid," panted Jae. "No wonder they call you the first mate." His face barely protruded above the pool of spunk. It was in his ears, muffling all the sound.

She smiled warmly. Her demeanor was much more pleasant now. "Heheh. Good one! I'm First Mate Hunch."

"Nice to meet you," grunted Jae, reaching down to rub his hands over those monstrous cheeks. He remembered what Melanie said—rank was determined by booty here. "So do you turn me over to the captain now?"

"Who told ya we were done?" she asked.

She began to stand. Jae's eyes got bigger as she did so, actually lifting her massive belly. Those titanic thighs apparently housed equally titanic quads! Schloooooorph! His cock pulled out, out, out, layers of jizz rolling down its surface. Hunch backed up, her ass jiggling up above Jae's head, sweat and cunt juice dripping on his face. Pop! The head came free.

Schloooorsch, Slooosch! He could hear the vast pool of spunk in her titanic belly sloshing with her motion. Hunch turned around. Her vast belly blocked out the sun. Jae saw nothing but her caramel gut and legs. Then he felt pressure on his cock head. She sat backward. Schloooph!

His entire body—face, arms, chest—they were all pinned under the very belly he'd grown to absurd size. Jae was trapped in a world of jizz and steam barely able to breathe. His entire cock had disappeared into Hunch's ass. And she began to bounce it up and down, her massive cheeks slamming into his balls.

Jae was left with no choice but to take it. Her fat ass jiggled madly. She grabbed handfuls of his sack and yanked it up toward her, making his immense nuts and her colossal rump slap together. Not that Jae could hear much of anything right now. His back was against the wood, spunk closed in all around, and a giant belly pinned his arms and body.

Her ass clutched his cock, rippling, stroking, milking the way her pussy had. It felt wonderful. The walls were kept slick by his own precum, gushing deep into her, only making her belly that much bigger. Jae couldn't hear the loud clapping against his balls.

Those balls got so big that they sat against the deck, high enough that Hunch could slam her ass into them without holding them up, so she settled for leaning back, bouncing vertically on his cock, sending rippling waves out along his balls. He could feel cool air against his legs and nuts, but nothing else. And soon, he only felt the cool air against his balls as they buried his legs.

Jae didn't know how long passed. But he could feel sound reverberating through her belly, and the tightening, the spraying as she went into orgasm. Jae could hear the GLOORSCH GLOORSCH of his cock displacing spunk inside her belly, of bubbles roiling in the churning white storm.

An unknown amount of time later, he felt his nuts tightening. BLOOOOOOOOORTCH! BLOOOOOOOOORTCH! Bathtubs of spunk stretched out his cock's throat as they rushed into Hunch's ass, filling her belly. Jae could hear the rushing of sperm all around him as his spunk stretched her bowels out, causing the bulk above him to get even heavier. Jae panted, gasping for what little air there was.

SPLOOOORCH! SPLOOORCH! SPLOOOOOOORCH! Still his cock erupted, only adding to the weight, pushing his head down further into the jizz-pool until he could barely get his nose out of it. His balls were determined to drain no matter the danger to their owner! So Jae lied helplessly as he made the first mate bigger than ever. Wad after wad, he felt his balls shrink and shrink. But as awful as this predicament it was, it was also euphoric. Her ass milked his cock with vigor, feeling as if it was forcefully sucking the jizz out, and Jae hardly had to do any work! It was almost always up to him to fuck everyone. Now he was getting fucked!

He finally felt his nuts come up empty. After he was done blowing his load, he could feel Hunch quivering in another messy orgasm. Jae could feel the spray and flow of her juices. She sat there for a while longer. Jae tried to push upward, but her belly was too heavy, and he could barely get oxygen.

Finally, she began to pull away. He could feel the sucking sensation as she pulled her ass off his cock. Then the slippery-sliding as she began to lift her belly off of him, dragging it backward, rubbing his entire body. Its weight caused the deck to creak ominously around him. A sound like a sloshing tsunami was all he could hear, and sweat and sex were all he could smell or taste. Her hot, goo-filled gut kept moving, now rubbing over his balls.

Light! "Haaaaauuugh!" Jae looked up into the sky and gasped for air, inhaling sharply, his lungs truly usable for the first time in what must have been almost an hour. It almost hurt to inhale. His diaphragm stretched, and he was blinded by the sun. A vague brown wall slid away from him, finally exposing his arms. He lifted them, clutching at his chest. The air felt cold again. Then his cock flopped free, slapping atop him. His balls were exposed. Jae was able to sit up.

He squinted, blinking several times. Then he reached into his jacket to get his sunglasses. What he pulled out was a shattered arm. Then chunks of the lenses. "Shit," he grunted. He shaded his eyes with his hand and looked toward the wall.

Hunch was propped up, standing vertical, leaning against a belly that was bigger than a tool shed, a good fourteen feet across, maybe ten in height. It quivered and sloshed with every breath. Titanic tits pressed against it. He could see them leaking milk that rolled down the sides. Her monstrous ass quivered as she stood. Her coat still hung from her shoulders, and somehow, her hat was still on. The parrots were atop her belly. She gave him a goofy grin.

"I think we're goin'ta get along real well, matey," she panted.

Jae groaned, climbing slowly to his feet. "Holy shit," he grunted. Then he grinned. His balls buzzed with a glowing pleasure that radiated warmly into his cock and entire boy. "Damn, I gotta say. That's some mighty fine booty you got, girl."

She chuckled. "Heh. CAPTAIN!"

Kreeeek. Thump. Thump. THUMP! The massive doors to the captain's quarters opened. They had to be eight feet in height. Yet the woman who could be no one but the captain had to duck. Jae gasped.

When she stood, Jae's head came up to around her belly button. Those massive tits were each as big as a beanbag chair. They sloshed epically. The nipples were like two-liter bottles. Her footsteps shook the deck. Jae's jaw dropped and he backed away.

Where Hunch's ass might have overflowed a loveseat, Bottomless's booty looked like it would have trouble with a full-sized sofa! A pair of plump, silver-painted lips stood out against her heart-shaped face. Her hat was even more elaborate than Hunch's, with many feathers and at least two separate stacked brims. Two parrots sat on each shoulder, and a small flock of them were perched on her protruding ass. She had a similar coat to Hunch's, though hers was cut to let her tits hang free, and indeed, she was completely bottomless—though she did have boots on.

The captain looked over at her sister and said, "Hunch, Hunch!"

She replied, "What what?!"

One of the parrots said, "Buh-bo!"

"What's all'a this racket, Hunch?!" demanded the Captain.

Hunch pointed at Jae.

The Captain's silver eyes turned to him. When she took in his image, a big grin crossed her face. She began approaching.

"You're gonna need a bigger cock," said Hunch.

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

Huh? Huh?! HUUUH?!

What'd you think? Criticism, compliments, comments of all sorts are welcome, and you know me—I do tend to reply. I'd love to know what you think of this entry!

I had a lot of fun doing it, and to be perfectly honest, the whole "plot" originated from me trying to think of something that rhymed with "Hooters" and coming up with "Freebooters".

I have some rough ideas of what's going to happen in the next one, and it's going to be even less reasonable than this story. Stay tuned.

Till next time!

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.