All Comments on 'Hyperspermia Pt. 01 Ch. 01'

by novella_champ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
booobpbooobpalmost 6 years ago

Awesome, looking forward to more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fun!

This is a really fun story, and I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Present Tense

Using the present tense isn’t done very often for a reason. It’s awkward. It makes the flow of the naritive herky jerky and makes it tiresome for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good first start, but a little hard to read.

Present tense is not the best for telling a story, but not nearly as bad as first person present narrative. "I look at you." You look at me and smile. I scratch my nose and say "How are you." You reply to me "I am horny and want to jump your bones." on and on and on. It gets very tedious. Very much like the "psychotherapy" technique of "guided imagery." Gets really tedious. Keep writing. You have good ideas, but your stories need more texture and character development!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Hyperspermia actually causes hurt when the male cums. Not a lot of fun at all too some poor bastards who have this condition.

But, this is fun and I liked the tale. 3/5 thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm sorry but that was funny as hell lol. It seemed like stanley was just hosing her down with nut and after she was just like wtf?

Insemin8Insemin84 months ago

I agree with the previous posts about present tense ... it is a tad awkward,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernovella_champ@novella_champ
Work has been crazy busy and I have had some family issues that are taking up a lot of time. I am still writing and have active drafts for all 3 of my series in motion. I appreciate your patience.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES