Hypno-Video Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and sat down on the couch. Her movements were slow, but it didn't stop the delicious jiggle of her awesome tits immediately after I got another long, lingering look at her full round ass. Having her sitting right beside me with our thighs touching increased the temptation tenfold. I tore my gaze away and looked at Steve again.

"So what you're offering is to hypnotize Cynthia for me, right." I still wasn't absolutely sure how all of this worked, but the idea of bringing all of her fantasies to the surface was definitely a good one. Lisa's hand came down on my thigh.

"Fuck no, do I look like a psychiatrist?"

"Then how..."

"It's a video." He had to be fucking with me.

"Right. So you just pop in 'Debbie Does Dallas' and out comes one of the Stepford Wives on ecstacy."

"Hey, I didn't believe it at first either," he chuckled. "This is a DVD that you play for her. It kinda looks like a series of screen savers, but don't watch it for too long, or you'll go under too. Have her watch the whole thing; then, when it's done, she's under your control."

"I thought you said she didn't do anything she didn't want to do," I said.

"She didn't. But it was because of me; not her," he said. "See, this is where discipline comes in. It's also why I chose to share this with you. This video gives you complete control of whoever watches it. But I trust you not to abuse it. If I had any doubts, your look of disgust when you thought she was working against her will proved that I was right. Didn't even know you were being tested, huh?"

"Actually, I thought I failed miserably when I didn't stop her from... I mean... and then I couldn't keep my eyes off... aw hell, I don't know what I mean." I guess I stumbled a bit.

"I told you not to worry about it." Now he was laughing. "I set the whole thing up. Do you want me to show you how it works?"

"Sure."

When he told her to get dressed again, Lisa gave my thigh a squeeze, then stood up. I watched her ass as she bent over to pick up her clothes. Then, turning toward me, she pulled on her camisole. The way her tits raised and pressed together as she pulled it over her head wasn't lost on me, but when she began to tie the front of robe, Steve told her to leave it open, then instructed her to sit back down.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said. Her face became animated again. "You remember everything, don't you, baby."

"Yes," she said quietly. She looked at me with pleading eyes as her face turned red. "You won't tell Cyn, will you?"

"Of course not," I replied. "How bout you?"

"No," she replied.

"Do you want some more, baby," asked Steve.

"Yes." She was still looking at me.

"Watch this movie with us, and then we'll give you what you want. I promise you won't be disappointed, babe."

"Ok," she said, now turning to Steve. "Will it be what we talked about?"

"I don't know," he said. He was grinning from ear to ear. "Why don't you ask him?"

"You said you were going to," she said. She lowered her head.

Was it shame? Embarrassment? I was suddenly madder than hell at Steve for fucking with her head like this. I felt so sorry for her. Why didn't he just "Studebaker" her so she wouldn't be so uncomfortable. I decided to bail her out.

"Studebaker."

"What?" She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Slumber party," said Steve. Lisa's eyes glazed over again. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Well, she's obviously uncomfortable. Wouldn't it be easier without her inhibitions?"

"Of course it would, but the idea here is for her to come out of her shell by herself. Besides, it's not just the words. Whoever takes control after she watches the tape is the only one who can control her. And here I was about to let you practice on her. Now I'm not so sure I can trust you."

"Of course you can trust me," I said. "I just felt sorry for her."

"Well if you want to do this for Cyn, you better let me be the teacher."

"Sorry, dude. Proceed." I still didn't like it, but I wouldn't let him know that again.

"Lisa," he began. "You will forget the last thing Mike said and we'll resume our conversation. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good morning, beautiful." As he spoke, Lisa became animated, looked at me, then looked down.

"Mike," she began. I hated Steve for this. The son of a bitch shouldn't put her on the spot. She squeezed my thigh and looked me in the eye. "I've always wanted two men at the same time. Actually, I always wanted you to be the other man. Would you be willing?"

"Yeah," I said. Instant hard-on! It was something I had always wanted too. I'm not into guys, but since I've always wanted two women at the same time, the idea of providing a woman the same fantasy while working together to give her the ultimate orgasm was another big turn-on for me.

"Let's watch this movie first, baby," said Steve. "Slumber party. Lisa, you will not hear anything spoken until I say your name. Starting now. Do you understand?"

No response.

"Excellent. Now Mike, this is where you need to pay close attention. The video lasts about 15 minutes. As I said before, don't watch it or you'll go under too. While she's watching it, think of your own keywords to use on her. You can suggest anything from making her hornier to talking dirty while we fuck her. You'll have complete control of her for the rest of the night, but I will, of course, undo it when we're finished. Questions."

"Will this fry her brain since she's already seen it before?"

"No. You can have Cyn watch it as many times as you want; it's perfectly safe."

"Does this really give you complete control, whether it's something she wants or not?"

"Yeah, that's why you have to be careful."

"Will this ruin our friendship?"

"No, of course not. Lisa and I have been planning this for a while, now. Your plea for help tonight made it that much easier for us." He laughed. "We had plan after plan; then you just walked right into it. She really doesn't want Cynthia to know, though."

"Then what are we waiting for?"

"Right on, man!" he said. "Lisa."

"Yes."

"Good morning, beautiful."

She put her hand back on my thigh as Steve turned to put the DVD into the player.

"This is your copy, by the way. We'll see if it works. To birds with one stone, you know." He chuckled.

While Steve was busy getting everything ready, (have you ever noticed that electronics take forever to power up and get started, especially when you're in a hurry?) Lisa ran her hand up my thigh, gave my prick a good squeeze, and whispered in my ear.

"Can we do it by ourselves when Steve goes to work in the morning?"

I nodded. Holy shit, this was turning into the greatest night of my life!

"Good," she said. "That's what I really want. Steve says he's the only on that gets my pussy. I want you to have it." She was still rubbing and squeezing my cock.

I was stunned. He hadn't doused her reservations, so she was obviously speaking from the heart. Maybe she wanted to make this a regular thing. Cyn and I make our living on the internet, so I was available to her any time she was ready. As a matter of fact, Steve was the only one of the four of us who worked outside of the home. Hell yeah, I'd do it!

"Sounds great to me," I whispered. As Steve turned around, she moved her hand back toward my knee.

"Ok, baby," he began. "Watch this movie first." He picked up the remote, then gestured for me to follow him into the kitchen. Lisa was staring at the screen with a blank expression.

"Ok," he said as I sat down at the table. He got us another beer. "Here's what we need to do. First of all, you're my best friend, but I can't let you fuck her pussy. Obviously, since you're in such a dire need for a blow job, it works out for both of us."

"Obviously," I said, trying not to smile. I was going to have that pussy.

"Second, we need to think of what we can do to make this better for all of us. Any suggestions?"

"This is another test, isn't it?" I said. "She needs a word to make her more and more turned on every time she hears it."

"Good. What else?"

"Well, is she multi-orgasmic? We need a word to make her cum every time she hears it, so she'll... well, so it'll be better for her."

"Maybe we need to convince her to take one of us in her pussy and one in her ass," he suggested.

"Fuck no!" I replied. "Do you want every anti-anal negative commentator to leave messages at the end of this chapter about how I need to grow up and 'quit ruining a good story?' It's bad enough that I'm gonna have to hear from all the anti-wife-sharers."

"What?"

"Never mind. If you want to stick it in her pooper, go ahead, but I'm not."

"Alright, then, can you think of anything else?" I could tell he was disappointed, but I wouldn't want to offend the haters on an obvious pet-peeve. Maybe I can come up with something new for them to bitch about.

"No, I think that's about it," I replied.

"What about talking dirty?" he asked. "Wouldn't it be better for us if she was talking like a cheap whore?" Cheap whore? What the fuck?

"No offense, buddy, but if she's gonna have my dick in her mouth, I don't think I want her talking."

"Alright, then," he laughed. "I guess we'll just go for those two." He looked at his watch. "The video is just about over. We should get out there. Do you know what words you're going to use?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, here's how you do it: first, make sure she can hear you and ask her what the movie was about. You might be surprised at what she comes up with. Then you put your keywords and suggestions in the form of a command. Like: 'when I say this, you will do that.' Understand?"

"Yeah."

"Let's go, then." But he grabbed my sleeve as I turned. "Wait. I just had an idea. If you tell her that hearing the keywords from either one of us will work, I won't have to reverse anything. I've already used the DVD to forbid her from fucking around without either my presence or permission. That way, we can just go to bed after we're done. You'll be sleeping in the guest room, of course."

"Of course." I was trying not to hide my obvious disappointment. Damn! I was going to fuck her tomorrow. Shit!

The video was paused as we entered the living room, and Lisa looked like a zombie. She was staring blankly at the screen, but, on closer inspection, I saw that she'd been busy. Her hands were perfectly still at the moment, almost like someone had pushed her "pause" button. Her pussy was fully exposed again, her right hand between her legs while her left had lifted the camisole enough to allow access to her nipples. She had two fingers buried in her wet snatch, while the first two fingers of her left hand had her right nipple pulled taut. She obviously had a firm grip on it. She was still breathing hard. My hard-on was back in spite of my own reservations. I sat down in the chair and wondered if my part in this was just as unethical as Steve's.

"Lisa, can you hear me?" I asked. Steve was standing behind her; I assumed to prevent interference while I talked to her.

"Yes." She was still a little breathless.

"Did you like the movie?"

"Oh, yeah," she said. Her hands moved ever so slightly.

"It's ok, Lisa, keep playing with yourself." She sighed as her hands quickly resumed what they had obviously been doing before I got there. "What did you see on the video?"

"Me. It was a video of me.... and Cynthia."

Oh hell yeah! If both of these hotties had a thing for each other, I could definitely see a bright future ahead of me. Steve had a smirk on his face. Suddenly I couldn't stand him. I had to be careful. Lisa's hands were still busy, her face flushed with her growing excitement.

"What were you and Cynthia doing?"

"I was eating her pussy. She was about to do it to me too, but then you walked in."

The plot thickens. I had to resist the urge to stroke my now aching cock as she quickened her pace on her sopping pussy.

"Did I make you stop."

"mmm... no. You got behind me. You were fucking me while I ate your wife's pussy. Cyn tilted her body to where she could watch you and play with my tits at the same time."

My dick was so hard it hurt! To have such a gorgeous woman that I had lusted for years start telling me about a fantasy about fucking me and eating my wife was the most erotic thing that had ever happened to me.

"Was Steve there?" I was trying to do the man a favor, but wound up pissing both of us off. He didn't see the look of anger and disgust cross her face that infuriated me, but we both heard the response that pissed him off.

"No!" she said. "He doesn't deserve two women at once. He's sick."

Steve was angrily making the cut-off motion with his hand, so I shrugged, mouthed "sorry" to him, and thought of what to do next. I was definitely going to get to the bottom of this, though. Apparently he wasn't the Dudley Do-right he had claimed to be. He had somehow pissed his wife off on a subconscious level. Probably by putting it in her ass.

"Lisa, I'm now going to give you a few words to help you along. When I say 'first down', you will become more aroused. The more I say it, the more aroused you'll become. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said. Her hands were still busy. Steve chuckled, then gave me a thumbs up, then gestured "me too." Oh yeah, I forgot. Or at least tried to.

"Lisa, the words I'm giving you will work when either Steve or I say them. Do you understand?"

"Yes." There was another look of anger, but I ignored it and pressed on.

"Now, when one of us says 'touchdown, Oklahoma!' you will cum. Hard. In fact, you're orgasms will become better and better every time you hear it. But you can't cum without permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"You are in a trance, right now, Lisa. When one of us says 'halftime,' you will fall back into your trance. When one of us says 'kickoff,' you will awaken. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"I am about to wake you up now. When you wake up, we are going to fulfill your two man fantasy. You can keep playing with yourself, if you want to. Kickoff."

"Ohhhh..." she moaned. Her hands picked up the pace as she looked me in the eye and put three fingers in her sopping snapper. Her thumb was stroking her clit.

"Damn, Lisa, you're about to get a first down." I decided to test it a little.

She moaned, closed her eyes as her fingers plunged quicker and deeper, then looked at me again. Steve made his way around the front of the couch, sat beside his wife and leaned over to suck on her tit. She never took her eyes off me as she moved her now bored left hand down to her clit and stroked while her right hand kept plunging.

"Wow," I said. "Steve is moving the ball down the field for another first down." She moaned again, closed her eyes, and looked back at me with full blown lust in her eyes. I was amazed at how easily she could be manipulated to give her better sex, but I still didn't see how a guy could force his wife to do something against her will. My contempt for Steve was almost anticlimactic, but my lust for Lisa would definitely win out. She rolled her eyes as he took her left hand and placed it on his engorged cock. Now, I was confused. If he had control of her, why was she giving me every sign that he didn't? If he had the power to prevent her from fucking someone else, how could she tell me we were going to?

"Steve," she said, suddenly breathless. "We're being rude to our guest. Why don't I get him ready while you watch?"

"Sounds good to me, baby," he said.

As she got up and walked toward me, he said the magic words again. She stumbled a bit, but the way she closed her eyes, bit her lip, and gave her mound a quick squeeze was awesome. Pushing me back into the chair, she straddled my lap. Because I was still fully dressed, she was able to grind her bare twat down on me, but with clothes in the way. At least I could get her off with my dick, even if I couldn't put it in her. She began kissing me, her tongue rolling around mine as she moaned into my mouth. Her hips were grinding faster and faster on my covered cock. I lifted the camisole over her head, leaving her completely naked. This time, though, I resumed kissing her as I manipulated her sensitive nipples with my hands. She was holding my face in her hands, elbows out to allow me access to her tits.

"Why don't I get us another beer," said Steve, as he headed for the kitchen.

"Will you get me another margarita, honey?" she asked.

She pulled away just long enough to ask the question, then pulled my face back into hers and resumed our kissing. Her hips never stopped grinding. Steve walked back, grabbed her glass, and walked back into the kitchen, whistling. As soon as he got to the kitchen, she pulled away and hugged me. Her hair was completely covering our faces. She nibbled my ear then whispered.

"He'll have to mix some more," she giggled. She was trying to be as quiet as possible.

Naughty girl. Sure enough, we heard "shit!" from the kitchen. Now we both tried not to laugh too loud. I reached down and grabbed her hips. She didn't need any help grinding herself onto my cock, but I was enjoying myself. She started moving faster and faster on my cock, my hands having a hard time keeping up with her. Steve was loudly rummaging through the cabinets.

"Do you want to cum?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," she said, "but I don't know if I can. I keep getting close, but I can't seem to finish. Can you finish me?"

"Promise to be quiet?"

"Oh, yeah, just..."

"Touchdown, Oklahoma," I whispered.

"mmmmmmmph..." she squealed through tightly clinched lips as she ground her hips tighter against my groin. Her hips moved quickly and, just as I thought she was about to give us away, she moved her mouth to mine and moaned uncontrollably through our kisses. It's not that I gave a fuck if he didn't want her to cum yet, but I sure didn't want him to end the party before I got off in her delicious mouth one more time. She moved back to my ear. I could hear Steve getting ice out of the tray.

"Thank you, baby," she whispered. "I don't know what word you use, but use it a lot tonight, ok?"

"You know about the keywords?" I was dumbfounded. I guess I thought she would be oblivious. She must have read my mind.

"I know I'm not supposed to know about any of this, but he hasn't had actual control over me for a while now. Say the horny word again."

"First down?"

"Ohhh..." she whispered. "Thank you. He made me do things. Awful things. As soon as I figured out what was going on, I reversed it. I've been playing along since then. Say it again."

"First down." And I thought I was dumbfounded before. She moaned and began grinding her hips again. So she had done all of this of her own free will. "So how come my keywords are working, then? First down."

"mmm... I let you put me in the trance because I trusted you. I heard you talking to him and I saw the disgusted look on your face. That's why I allowed you to do it. Tell me I wasn't wrong. Please. Will you help me? Please help me."

Motherfucker! I knew the son of a bitch was lying to me. Whatever he had put her through was apparently appalling. I had already made up my mind before she asked me. He just started the blender; there wasn't much time left. Her hips were still moving violently.

"Do you want me to get you out of here?"

"No!" she hissed. "I can't leave yet. There are some things I have to take care of first. Say it again."

"First down." This was getting unreal. "So, you want to go through with this?"

"Of course I do. I've L... wanted to do this for a long, long time. We can talk tomorrow. Don't let him reverse your keywords, though. And keep using them!"

"First down, first down, first down."

"OOOOOHHHH"

We were kissing again as Steve walked back into the living room. Lisa's pussy was rubbing against me so violently, I was about to cum. I was kneading her tits and pinching her nipples so hard, I thought I was going to rip a hole in them... and she still wanted it rougher. Steve interrupted at just the right time.