Hypno-Video Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You haven't let her cum yet?" he was incredulous. "Touchdown, Oklahoma!"

"OHHHH YESSSSSSS!" she yelled.

She pulled my face into hers and mashed our lips together as her hips crushed down and her tongue went down my throat. She seemed to cum forever until, finally, she slowed to a stop. She was still panting as she laid her head on my chest to catch her breath.

"Whew, that was awesome!" she said.

"Come and get your margarita, baby," said Steve. The cocksucker winked at me then. "You look like you could use a break."

Lisa rolled her eyes again, gave me one last lingering kiss, and got up. She was fully nude, so her slow walk to the couch, although only a few feet away, passed by like the slow motion scene in "10," except I was watching an awesome jiggling ass, rather than bouncing boobs. I was completely convinced that she was teasing me as she bent over at the waist to grope her husband. I figured since it was for me, I was going to savor the inviting view she had laid out in front of me. I ran my gaze up her long, luscious legs, to that little light spot right under each cheek that never tans. I could see her precious mound peeking out from between her legs. Her firm, round cheeks topped those awesome legs with perfect grace.

But, then came the unexpected. As she leaned in to kiss him, I felt a burning jealousy that caught me by surprise. This was my angel and he had no right to be kissing or touching her in any way! I took a minute to compose myself. After all, I was the invited guest here, and the sure fire way to blow it would be to start acting jealous now. Of course the view was good enough to bring me back to happy thoughts. But not quite.

"I gotta pee again."

I had gone several times that evening, but this was only the second time I announced it. Lisa quickly looked at me. I didn't know if she could tell what was wrong with me, but she did look concerned. In the bathroom, I resisted the urge to do the Johnny Cash/Dewey Cox ripping the sink off the wall temper tantrum. I was so pissed off at Steve for what he had put my poor Lisa through, and I was pissed at Lisa for still being intimate with him. I knew she was just going through the motions and that, as a married man (married to her best friend, no less) that I had no right to be jealous, but I couldn't help it. The way she lovingly held my cheeks to kiss me, her incessant dry humping of my still raging hard cock, the teasing way she bent over to show me what I couldn't have yet. It was almost overwhelming. Almost. As much as I wanted to rip his dick off, I finally decided to play it cool and finish what we started.

"First down," I said as I entered the living room. Steve was kneeling in the floor as he ate her pussy.

"Ohhh..." she said, as she pulled his head into her dripping snatch. Her other hand was toying with her nipples again.

I resisted the urge to kick him in the balls before I sat down. I still didn't know what he had put her through (I wasn't sure I wanted to know), but I had to keep cool. Sitting in the chair, though, I could look at Lisa. The sight of an aroused woman can calm the most savage beast, so I sipped my beer as I gazed into her eyes. 'Stay with me,' she mouthed. She was looking at me so lovingly that I was back under her spell. I would do anything for her.

"First down," I said.

"Yeah," she said. "Take out your cock, Mike. I want to see you stroke it for me."

I stood up and took off my pants, then sat back down. Of course little Mike was standing at full attention. I still wasn't sure about this, though. The only reason I wanted to try mutual masturbation with Cyn was to see her do it. Now Lisa was asking me to do it while she was getting her pussy eaten. But I had an idea. She wasn't looking at me just then. She was looking at my cock. Slowly moving my hand toward my very erect prick, I decided to make her love it.

"Touchdown Oklahoma!" I yelled just as my hand closed around my dick.

"Oh... Ohh... Ohhhh!" she moaned as she pulled Steve's head into her pussy.

Her eyes locked with mine as her orgasm subsided. Apparently Steve wanted to eat her some more and gave her a few more first downs before resuming his work on her. Ironic as it sounds, I let go of my inhibitions. If baby wanted to watch me jack-off, then baby would get it. After all, she was still being nice enough to play with those big ole boobies for me, and I had already watched her play with her sweet little pussy a while ago, so returning the favor was the gentlemanly thing to do. Besides, with the way she was looking at me with those big brown eyes, resistence was futile.

"First down," I said. She closed her eyes for a moment and pinched hard at her nipples.

I was (and am) still completely in love with my wife, but Lisa wasn't the only one who'd had a long time fantasy. I'd wanted Lisa since the day I met her, but there was more to it than that. I wanted both of them. And I wanted both of them to want each other as well as me. I realize I just voiced the common fantasy of damn near every man in the world, but, from what I could tell, I had it. I'd learned that they both fantasized about each other, and Lisa wanted me. If she had made anything perfectly clear, that was it. My immediate future was looking brighter and brighter!

'Don't cum yet,' she mouthed as our eyes remained locked. Every time she looked at my cock, I gave her a "first down," and every time our eyes met, I fell harder and harder for her. Suddenly it was all clear to me. (Steve gave her a muffled first down.) With my sudden hatred for the man who had been my friend just a few hours before, the rapid emergence of intense and irrational jealousy, and an obsessive need to protect and rescue this beautiful woman from him, I came to the realization that, somewhere along the way, I had fallen in love with her. I wondered how she felt.

"First down," I said. 'I love you,' I mouthed.

"Ohhh..." she groaned. Looking directly at me she mouthed 'say it again.'

"First down?"

She groaned again, shaking her head.

'I love you.'

"Ohhh..." she groaned, her hips were bucking as she held his head in place. I could tell she was getting close, and was about to bail her out when she came up with an idea. 'Make me cum and tell me,' she mouthed. Ooh, kinky. Naughty girl wanted me to pledge my undying devotion while making her husband think her powerful orgasm was due to his expert slit-licking. (I'm a dedicated pussy eater, and I could tell that Steve wasn't worth a damn at it.) Sounded good to me, but Steve beat me to the punch.

"Touchdown Oklahoma," he said before burying his face back into her snatch.

'I love you, baby,' I mouthed.

"OHH, God!" she yelled. "Again again again!" She was holding Steve's head in place, rubbing her pussy violently on his face, and looking at me.

"Touchdown Oklahoma," I said. 'I love you.'

"OHHHHH, YESSS!" she yelled as her second consecutive orgasm ripped through her body.

As Steve lifted his head and moved to the side, she jumped up and rushed to me. I fought the urge to pull her down onto my lap as she started kissing me. Our tongues wrestled like snakes in heat once again as her hands went straight to my cock. She kissed her way across my neck and to my ear, her hands furiously pumping up and down on my not so stable cock. She would have to stop if she wanted me to last.

"I love you, too," she whispered, almost to faintly for me to hear. But I heard her. Loud and clear, I heard. I almost came right then.

She kissed her way down my body, her hands never leaving my cock. Steve moved in behind her as she made her way down. He pulled her hips back into him as she knelt on the floor. Meanwhile, while still holding on with both hands, her mouth enveloped the head of my prick as she started that tongue rolling trick. Steve had no trouble entering his wife's now dripping pussy.

"First down," I said, making her moan around my engorged prick.

Steve was pumping away furiously in and out of her precious twat; his hand reached around to stroke her clit. The thought of him fucking her; knowing that I wasn't allowed caused a flash of anger that was enough to make me hold out for a while longer. But I had to be careful not to wear out my welcome now. Lisa pulled away from my cock and looked at me. Her hands were still stroking me. 'I love you,' she mouthed. Apparently I had created a monster. I had hoped she wouldn't mind my revelation, but to have her fully embrace it, knowing she felt the same way, well, that went above and beyond what I could hope for. It was time to reward her.

"First down," I said. Her mouth plunged back down on my cock. I knew I wouldn't last much longer. "First down. First down."

Her constant moaning brought back that vibrating sensation that almost sent me over the edge. But I held out. I wanted her to cum at the same time I did. But Steve had other ideas.

"Touchdown, Oklahoma," he cried as he held her hips still, his prick buried deeply in her snatch. I could tell he was cumming in her by the stupid look on his face.

I hate to sound unappreciative, but Steve was really taking the fun out of his wife blowing me. It would have been much more satisfying if he hadn't been there. Of course she came too and now it was up to me. At least there was that.

"Stick with me, Lisa, almost there," I said. I was close, but I could hold out. "First down. First down. First down." I was going to get her off again. She moaned appreciatively.

Steve didn't look very happy just then. He got up, found his pants and put them back on. Then he turned back toward us and sat down. As he took a drink of his beer, he looked a little left out. I think he may have been a little jealous that I held out longer and I would get to provide her last orgasm of the evening. Cry about it, fucker!

Turning my attention back to Lisa, I reached down and grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples again. And, once again, she was rubbing and fingering that delicious pussy. I had to stifle another laugh as I looked at Steve. He looked like he was about to cry.

I was getting close. She redoubled her efforts as I rewarded each new sensation with "first down." I pinched and pulled her nipples roughly, the way I knew she liked it. With her hands, mouth, and talented tongue working their magic, I was at the end of the line.

"Unnnngh... touchdown, Oklahoma!" Damn that was close! I almost waited too long.

Once again, Lisa deep-throated me as I pumped my load down her throat for the second time. Her entire body bucked and thrashed as she tore through her climax. We both slowed to a stop this time and, somehow, I stayed in the chair and she stayed in front of me. For a minute there, I thought we might bounce each other outside.

"Oh, that was awesome!" she said, resting her head on my lap. "I bet I sleep like a baby tonight." I was absentmindedly stroking her hair. Steve was apparently ready to call it a night.

"Well, baby, let's go to bed," he said, picking up her camisole and robe. "I have to work tomorrow. Mike, you know where the guest bedroom is. Right next to that bathroom you spent half the night in."

He winked at me again. I had to bite back another laugh. He had to be the worst actor I had ever seen. I walked over to the DVD player, got my new DVD, and winked back at him. Behind his back, Lisa was mock-laughing, presumably trying to make me laugh. Naughty girl. I was going to enjoy my new partner in crime. She was still naked.

"Good night, you guys. And thank you! Both of you." I walked to the guest room and went to bed.

The clock on the night stand said 2:18. I had that dazed, disoriented feeling you get when you wake up unexpectedly in a strange place. I tried to figure out what woke me up as my eyes adjusted to the light. Then I became aware of a hand squeezing my cock. I could finally see her sweet face in the light of the clock.

"I had to wait until he fell asleep to tell you goodnight," she whispered. Her hand was still busy. "You better be ready to use this in the morning, I've been waiting for too long."

"Why don't we get a head start, baby?" I asked, reaching out and pinching a nipple. She was naked. A boy can dream can't he?

"Because if he catches us, he'll know I killed his power over me. Besides, you need rest. I want you fully recovered tomorrow."

I pulled her to me. She let go of my dick, straddled me, and possessively grabbed my cheeks again. This time our kisses were tender and loving, but no less passionate. I kept my hands off her tempting boobs as we made out like lovers in love. Instead, my hands were on her back, lovingly caressing her. She was still holding my face, but her hips remained still. I didn't know if she was trying to keep from starting something we'd be stupid to start, but my own motivation was clear. I wasn't making out as a preamble to sex. I didn't think she was either.

"Did you mean it?" she asked, as she sat up. She was looking at me.

"Yes." I could have played games, but decided against it. Instead, I let those big brown eyes capture me again.

"Tell me."

"I love you, Lisa."

"I love you too. What about Cynthia." I knew this would come up. I just hoped I could make her understand.

"I love her too." I remember thinking that this may be the shortest lived love affair ever.

"So do I. Is that ok? Do you think we could all love each other?" Talk about a wet dream coming true!

"Gee, let me think!"

"I'm serious, damn you!" she giggled; slapping me on the arm.

"I say we need to give it hell trying."

"Ok," she said, leaning down to kiss me again. "Goodnight, baby," she said, stepping to the floor and standing up. I grabbed her hand.

"Not yet."

"Shhhh..." she laughed. "We have to go to bed before we get caught." She bent down and kissed me again.

"I know, I just want you to stay. I wish you could." Another kiss.

"I'll be in here as soon as he leaves," she said, standing up. We were still holding hands. "Well, I'll come in as soon as he comes back to check on us. I think he suspects something." She leaned down to give me a last, lingering kiss. "Good night, baby. I love you."

"Good night, Lisa. I love you too." As I watched her walk to the door, I suddenly had an evil thought. Well, not evil, maybe just ornery as hell.

"Lisa," I whispered. She was standing at the door and turned around. "Touchdown, Oklahoma!"

It was so cute. She grabbed the door facing with both hands. Putting her head in the crook of her elbow, she groaned through extra heavy breathing as the orgasm swept through her awesome hotness. Her entire body shuddered as it came to a close and she seemed a little weak in the knees. What an erotic sight! I couldn't help laughing, though.

"Asshole!" she whispered loudly. "I'm gonna remember that."

"Good night, baby! May your dreams be as sweet as mine!" She flipped me off, but I could see her smile. "I love you."

"I love you too." She closed the door. This time, I let her.