I Always Hated My Little Stepsister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aRandom1
aRandom1
180 Followers

"That's right, that's a good little cock sucking cum slut. You're going to be a good little cum slut and let your brother cum deep inside your throat as he fucks your face."

Hannah was now massaging my balls by herself as Claire stroked and teased my stomach and thighs, her other hand cupped my ass and aiding my thrusts even deeper into my little sister's slutty little mouth.

"Fuck yeah, work the cum right out of that cock. Then you're going to suck my pussy and taste my cum as well."

I couldn't hold back any longer. Working my full length in and out of my perfect little sister's mouth and fucking her face with all my might, she worked my balls while my twin sister dug her nails into my ass. My cock exploded as I unleashed stream after stream of hot cum straight down her throat, groaning heavily with the release.

Claire squirmed fiendishly as she watched on before pulling Hannah's head back and letting the last few jets of my cum spurt across her face and open mouth. Her tongue hung out of her mouth as the cum pooled there. Claire leapt on her and furiously kissed her deeply and aggressively, ravaging her mouth and licking the final drops of cum from her face.

She looked up at me.

"Chris, you fucking stud. You sexy fucker." She roared with passion.

"Now it's my turn."

She grabbed Hannah by the back of the head and dragged her with her as she moved back and lay down. She kicked her knees up and dragged her panties aside before firmly planting her little sisters head between her legs.

"Lick my fucking pussy, slut. I want to feel that dirty little tongue of yours work my clit as I cream all over your face."

I saw a flash of my twin sister's pussy for the first time in more than a decade. Perfectly trim and glistening with excitement.

Claire fixed me with her wicked stare as she ground Hannah's face into her pussy. Her lips purred as she gyrated her hips in time with her actions.

Claire nodded towards Hannah's swaying ass. I looked down to realise my little sister's bare ass and glistening pussy were directly in front of me. Her pussy was engorged and rosy red as her juices ran down her leg. Her pussy lips were parted and seemed eager to be filled as it flexed and pulsed.

I traced a single finger around the edge of her pussy. She flinched uncontrollably before pushing back towards me. Her pussy flared and throbbed silently begging to be penetrated. I hooked a finger inside her working her g-spot while admiring and stroking her snow-white ass. I could hear the muffled sound of her groaning as her face was buried in my sister's cunt.

"That's it, lick that dirty little pussy, tongue fuck my cunt while your big brutish brother fingers your tight little snatch."

I felt my hard on rising again as I watched my sisters fucking. I worked my cock up to full erection and raised up on to my knees positioning myself behind Hannah. Claire looked up at me with her sinister smile and nodded.

"Yeah fuck that tight little snatch Chris. Pound her good and hard for me."

Hannah turned back to me for the first time showing some concern over our actions though her protests were quickly stubbed out as Claire grabbed her head with both hands and thrust it back between her legs.

"That's right little sister, Chris is going to make you into a real woman by fucking that slick little cunt of yours while you work my pussy over."

I could hear the muffled sound of her protests while Claire continued to grind her pussy into her face. I pressed my cock against her welcoming pussy and slowly pushed forward. I could see her stretch and strain to accommodate for the girth of my thick cock as it pushed into her. I rocked back and forth just fucking her with the tip as I worked the sensation back into my cock.

Claire growled with a lustful venom as she spurred me on.

"Oh god yeah, stop fucking teasing her. Plough it deep into that cunt."

I felt my chest begin to boil and rage as the lust grew in me. I thrust deep and hard into her as the shock caused her pussy to clamp down and her head throw back. She moaned aloud as her pussy spasmed to orgasm, pulsating and jerking at my raging hard cock. I grabbed at her hair and tugged her head back for extra leverage as I furiously pounded her pussy over and over again.

She wailed with pleasure as another orgasm rippled through her and pussy juice overflowed from and drenched us both. She collapsed forward onto Claire, lying on her chest as they both panted with lust. I looked down to see Claire's glistening pussy beneath me. Not as small or tight as Hannah's but still looking perfectly sweet and beckoning me forward. I leant forward slightly to touch the tip of my cock against her pussy. Her eyes sparked and her nostrils flared as the demonic lust formed her lips into the words I so desperately wanted to hear.

"Fuck me brother, fill me up with that gorgeous cock of yours. Make me cream on your stiff dick."

We both moaned in unison as my cock sunk deep into her soaked eager pussy. We fixed eyes as I furiously worked my full length in and out of her. Her finger nails dug deeply into my back as I felt her body tense and her eyes roll back. She yanked my face to hers and kissed me deeply before biting my lip and screaming profanities in my ear as her orgasm rolled through her and she slumped back.

Both of my sisters lay beneath me, limp and panting from their powerful orgasms, there pussy's inches from one another as our family of juices all mixed together. I wanted more.

I held my cock in my hand as I removed my rigid member from my twin sister's sopping pussy and pushed back into my little sister as she jerked and tensed at my intrusion. I fucked her with just a few inches for a few seconds before pulling out and dipping my cock back into my twin sister.

I began to work up a rhythm holding my cock firmly I could thrust into one then the other seamlessly. Both pussy welcoming me eagerly as I did. Their pussy lips would flex and ripple, each hugging at my cock as I thrust into them and then yearning for more as I pulled out.

"You dirty fucking tease. Stop playing and fuck us."

My passion raged in my chest.

"Oh, someone's going to get fucked. Someone's getting fucked in the ass!"

Claire's eyes went wild. She pushed Hannah back up onto her knees thrusting her ass towards me.

"Go on Chris, fuck her in the ass like the dirty little slut she is."

She slipped out from under her and positioned herself on her knees next to me. In one fluid motion, she plunged two fingers deep into the drenched pussy of our little sister and began working Hannah back into a frenzy. Her other hand parted our little sister's sweet snow-white ass cheeks and spat onto her rosy asshole. She began circling her little rosebud, working the spit into her asshole coaxing it open for me.

I looked down at her as my cock bobbed and pulsed by her face. She read my mind and as she slowly worked a finger into our little sister's asshole she inhaled my cock in her mouth.

Her tongue darted around the head working the sensitive frenulum with expert grace. Bobbing back and forth along the full length of my cock as she worked both of us into a foggy lust filled frenzy. I pulled her head back by her hair and she shot me a look of furious passion and lust.

I pushed her back as I positioned the head of my cock against the puckered asshole of my little sister.

I began pushing into her impossibly tight asshole as she yelled with a mix of pleasure and pain. Claire like a most capable of fuck whore slipped between her legs as she fondled my balls and lapped at Hannah's gushing pussy.

I continued to force myself into my little sister's asshole as she bucked and squirmed under the attention of both her older brother and sister fucking her in unison.

Claire grabbed her head and buried it in pussy. Each of us thrusting and flailing wildly in our passionate fury.

I pounded in and out of her asshole feeling the tight flesh of her asshole desperately cling and squeeze at my cock. Each thrust pushed Hannah's face into Claire's pussy as she continued to lap and finger fuck her big sister while Claire fucked and tugging and stroked at my balls. Without any warning, I felt Claire's finger begin to massage and push into my own asshole. My body urged me to furiously continue fucking my little sister's asshole allowing Claire's exploration of my own asshole to become more confident.

The pressure on my asshole relented and her finger plunged into me causing me to flinch and groan. The pain was only momentary as she then expertly found my prostate and began massaging it with her finger. The pressure rose inside of me and I felt myself nearing orgasm again.

Our collective groans became louder and more accentuated and as our trio of bodies moved in unison, thrust after thrust filled the air with the slick musty scent as one after the other we our bodies took over completely.

Hannah wailed as her orgasm took her resulting in her asshole firmly clamping down on my cock. I continued thrusting into her. Within moments I lost control as I came deep inside my little sister's asshole. I bucked and shook as Claire continued to press on my prostate and Hannah's tight asshole worked the last of the cum from the length of my cock.

We all crashed onto the floor as I rolled onto my back panting and desperately trying to calm my beating chest.

Claire climbed over our little sister to rest her head on my chest she practically dragged Hannah over to join us. I held them both in my arms before looking over to my side and grabbing the beer that had been discarded. I took a long drink and sighed with satisfaction. Claire took it from my hand and took a sip finishing it off. Disappointed she playfully thumped on my chest before turning the bottle upside down and poured the last dregs out over Hannah's face.

She shook startled by the cold liquid on her face, before closing her eyes again and resting back on my shoulder.

"Ha! Well she's proven to finally have some worth hasn't she. Yes, she'll make a good little cum slut for us. Maybe we should pimp her out to some of those guys downstairs, we'll make a fortune."

I smirked for a moment at the thought. "No, she stays with me. You too Claire. Your both staying with me."

I squeezed them both tightly into me. My twin sister, the feisty demonic vixen and my little sister the angelic obedient little cum slut.

Not exactly your typical little happy family but perhaps we'd found a new dynamic that would at least work for us.

*****

Please feel free to offer constructive feedback if you liked the story or characters. As usual, I'll happily write more with these characters if you respond favourably with faves, ratings and comments.

Please be nice though, I'm still relatively new to this.

aRandom1
aRandom1
180 Followers
12