I Am Jack's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed and shivered slightly; it wasn't at all cold out, so I assumed it was a good shiver.

"Only fair I guess, then," she said tilting her head back.

"What is?" I kept kissing her neck. I didn't suck, I didn't want to give her hickies. I always thought that was a little rude. And ugly.

"Cause I'm really wet right now," she said.

Friends, that is the best kind of encouragement a guy needs.

I slipped my hand up to the front of her dress slowly. Too slowly for her, I guess, because her hand dropped down and pulled my hand up to her breast. Small as it was, it was still a pleasant round handful. I could feel her nipple hard against the palm of my hand and she dropped her mouth back down to mine kissing me with a groan. She squeezed my hand so I squeezed her breast. More moaning.

Thus, we added petting to our making out.

It was not to last though.

We were just really getting going again with a definite new element of urgency to what had been previously just a slow paced make-out session when a slight clearing of the throat caught our attention.

We both looked up and Abby was standing in the door of the hallway we'd stashed our little trysting session in, and she had the biggest grin on her face.

I blushed - badly. But, so did Kimmy, and that made me feel pretty damn good.

"If you two don't mind, I need some help with Anna. She's passed out," she said.

"Uh sure," I said, and helped Kimmy slide off my lap. Luckily I'd been so focused on Kimmy's enjoyment that I was not, in fact, erect. I was kind of surprised really. Turned on, yes; hard and ready to rock, no.

"She's on one of the couches downstairs," said Abby as she followed me out the hall and down the stairs.

"Got it," I said and wiped my face off as best I could.

The party was still going pretty well, but Anna was not on any of the couches.

We asked around as best we could with the noise, but no one had seen her leave. Beth was upstairs watching Todd play pool with his buddies, but Anna wasn't up there with them.

I began to get a bad feeling. I started knocking on doors. As large as the beach house was, there were only about six bedrooms, an office, and three bathrooms, all three of which had lines of people waiting to use them. No one had seen Anna, and most were pretty upset about me interrupting what was going on behind closed doors. I didn't care.

I got to one of the last unlocked bedrooms upstairs and knocked on the door.

"Hello?" I called against the door.

"Go the fuck away!" said a male voice.

"Hey, I'm just looking for my friend Anna. Is she in there with you?" I asked.

"Go fuck yourself! Piss off."

That was not a no, and there was really nowhere else in the house she could be.

"Anna, if you're in there, just say something and I'll walk away!" I called out. Kimmy was behind me, and Abby had come up behind her.

There was no response.

My stomach twisted. Something was wrong.

I rattled the door. It was locked.

"Anna!" I shouted, pounding the door again.

"Fuck - Off!" the male voice shouted again.

"Open the fucking door! Anna!"

"What the fuck, Jack?" said Beth as she came up the stairs with Todd.

"I think Anna is in there passed out with some asshole," I said and rattled the door again.

Kimmy started looking scared, and Abby said, "I'm going to the office, there's a master key in there."

"And call the police too, Abby," I added pretty loudly.

That must have got his attention, because a moment later, before Abby could even get all the way down to the office door, the locked clicked over and a guy's face that I didn't recognize stuck his head out. He didn't have a shirt on.

"Piss off, we're fucking around! Now if you don't mind, get lost, okay?"

"Why hasn't she said anything then?" I tried to push the door open further, but he had his foot against it.

I did, however, get a look inside.

Anna was indeed in there, but she didn't look conscious. Her shirt had been taken off and her bra undone. She was down to just her panties actually. He hadn't gotten those off yet.

She wasn't moving. He was undressing her without her consent.

I lost it. Someone was trying to rape my friend.

I - roared. I think. I shoved past him and we both went down in a tumble. I think he shouted in pain, I dunno. I might have broken his foot with the door. I scrambled on top of him and started strangling the life out of him. He flailed his fists at me, but he mostly was just hitting my face indirectly; I didn't feel any pain at any rate. I think I was yelling something, probably something along the lines of, "I'm going to kill you, you fucking asshole!"

At least, I think. It's really a little blurry.

Next, I remembered people were pulling me off him. I think it was Todd who got his arms under mine in a full nelson. Wrestler, go figure. He was yelling at me to "Ease off, ease off!"

I fought him. I was going to kill that fucker.

I'd like to say it was bravery, or chivalry, or some shit like that. Really, it was just rage. He was about to violate my friend. I was going to kill him. It was really pretty much that simple.

A bunch of Todd's friends took the guy out back and sent him on his way. I'm told he accidentally fell down the stairs a half dozen times on his way out. Pity.

Abby and Beth got to Anna and covered her up with a blanket. She was actually semi-conscious, and had been trying to say "no" but couldn't make it work. She was crying. They helped her up and were starting to walk her past me when she heaved and blew out what I can only assume was about a gallon of pink martini. All over my pants.

All in all, a great addition to the night.

She blubbered something that might have been an apology, and Beth and Abby got her to the bathroom. From the sounds of it, there were a couple gallons more in there.

Kimmy just looked at me and laughed. She was crying too.

"Hey, shh, it's okay," I told her. I put my arms around her. I was careful to keep my pukey legs well away from hers.

She lost it, sobbing into my shoulder. I held her as close as I could with puke pants. Truth be told I was starting to come down myself. I was more than a little rattled.

Todd came back up the stairs with a couple of his teammates. "Ass clown is gone," he said.

"He's lucky I didn't kill him," I said. I felt like I was going to lose it myself, but I held onto my emotions in front of these guys.

"Heh, good thing I was here or Kimmy would be slow dancing with you at your next birthday in the state pen." He grinned, then held out his hand for a real hand shake, not a bro slap.

I took it. He met my eyes and nodded. That's right, we were Men, the nod said. We'd protected the girls. We gripped hands and shook. Man to man.

It made my chest swell up. I pursed my lips together and gave him another nod.

"Good job, man," he said, and there was no bravado. He meant it.

I nodded back again and just said thanks.

He pulled his hand back and looked down at my pants. "Looks like she got ya," he laughed. The moment was past. Party on, friends, party on.

I laughed a little, too, and again, almost lost it. But I just shook my head and grinned.

He gestured to one of the underclassmen that was a part of his entourage, "Hey, go get Jack some pants out of my gym bag in the trunk. He's about as tall as I am."

He called me Jack.

Not nerd, not dweeb, not ass-clown, or any of the other half dozen names he'd had for me the last seven years. I'd earned my name, I guess.

The guy nodded and headed out. I continued comforting Kimmy and within a few moments I had a pair of sweatpants. Not my good, black slacks, but hey, pants.

"Thanks man," I said as they got tossed to me.

"Don't worry about it. Alright, go get cleaned up; we'll see you later, birthday boy," He grinned, and he and his posse turned and left.

Abby was coming out of the nearby bathroom. She'd pulled her own hair back into a pony-tail haphazardly.

"How's Anna?" I asked immediately

"Drunk. Drunker than I've ever seen her. Beth and I are going to take her to the hospital to make sure he didn't slip her something as well."

I nodded, "Good plan. Let me change, and I'll get my car."

She shook her head, "You're all blocked in. It's fine. You and Kimmy stay here for me, okay? I can't leave the house unattended. Beth and I will take Anna in. I parked my car down the street."

I frowned but nodded.

Abby smiled and gave me a hug, a very tight one.

"You're fucking awesome, you know that Jack? Seriously. Thank God you figured out what was going on," she said and squeezed me tight.

Goddammit, I was going to lose it.

"Hey, no problem. I'm good for more than math tutoring right?" I said hoarsely, making a lame joke in order to cover up the emotional roller coaster I felt like I was on.

She pulled back, "You're good for a hell of a lot more than that. Kimmy's very lucky," she said in earnest seriousness.

I swallowed and just nodded. Kimmy tightened her grip around my arm.

"Take your man and go get him cleaned up, Kimmy. You guys can use the master bedroom. I kept it locked. It has its own bathroom," she handed Kimmy a set of keys.

"I'm going to go flash the lights and have Todd and everyone take last calls and stuff. Can you guys check in about forty minutes to make sure everyone's out and lock up for me?"

I nodded. "Of course. Call from the hospital if you need anything."

She nodded and squeezed my neck again, then squeezed Kimmy, who squeezed back.

Abby turned back to the bathroom, and she and Beth started getting Anna ready to go. I ended up helping them out to Abby's car which was parked down the street in front of a neighbor's house. I offered once again to go, but Abby shook her head and told me to get my pukey-pants ass inside and away from her car.

So I did. Todd and company were doing a fine job of getting everyone rounded up with Kimmy's help, so I went up to the master bedroom, retrieving my borrowed sweat pants from the hallway. The bedroom was huge - it took up most of the third floor actually, along with its bathroom, which was almost the size of my living room.

I stripped down and found, to my disgust, that the puke had soaked through my pants and gotten my socks and feet. My leg hairs were caked down with the ooze of pink martini vomit. It stank pretty badly.

I stripped down completely and got in the gigantic shower. It was one of those waterfall over-head ones, where the water comes from a wide spigot directly overhead. It was also hot almost instantaneously. I got in and shut the glass door behind me. The water sloshed over me like, well, a waterfall. So I guess the thing was aptly named. I washed up pretty mechanically, trying not to think yet, but that didn't last very long. It's what I did. Think.

The walls were stone, and I just leaned forward against them.

Then, I lost it.

The confusion from earlier worrying about Beth. The high from making out and dancing with Kimmy. The rage and adrenaline from trying to kill someone who'd been about to rape one of my best friends. The aftermath. I shook from head to toe and sobbed a couple of times.

It didn't take long, but I was still sniffling when there was a knock on the door.

Someone said something, but I couldn't hear them over the shower and fan.

I shouted at them that I was almost done, because that's what you shout when someone knocks on the door while you shower.

Then the door opened.

"Hey," I exclaimed, "In use!"

"It's just me, Jack," said Kimmy.

"Oh, uh... sorry."

"No problem, it is a little loud in here isn't it?" she said over the fan and water.

"Uh, yeah." I tried to see through the frosted glass of the shower. It was pretty steamed up, so all I could see was the blue of her dress.

"Everyone's gone. I locked up like Abby asked."

"Oh good. That was fast."

"You've been in here almost forty-five minutes. I was starting to get worried."

Oh, damn, okay, maybe it hadn't been quick. Great water tank.

Through the frosted glass, the blue of her dress slipped to the ground, leaving fair pink skin in its place.

Uh. Gulp?

"Room in there for two?" came a quiet question.

No shit fucking gulp.

"S...sure." I said. I wiped my face as best I could, then covered my cock, which was you know, just hanging out there.

The door opened and Kimmy poked her smiling face in. Her hair was still up, but she was completely naked. She opened the door all the way and stepped inside.

Now. Let me pause a second again. I know you're all anxious to hear the description of naked Kimmy and trust me, I'll get to that.

I'm going to take a second to talk about myself.

Look, everyone has issues about their own body that they're self-conscious about. Doesn't matter whether you're male, female, gay, straight, bi, curious, or confused. We are our own worst critics. Trust me. My four female friends were the most gorgeous people I knew personally, and hell, really all of them were a match for any supermodel I'd ever seen. They were stunning.

And every damn one of them complained about her body. Like, constantly.

Boobs are too big, not big enough, fat, pudgy, too skinny, arms too long, cheeks too pinched, hair too flat, too curly, thin, thick. I'd heard it all from all of them.

I, too, was pretty self-conscious about my body. Especially around them. With their help I'd gotten better at dressing in nice clothes and fixing my hair in a way that was easy and still pleasing to the eye. But I wasn't Todd. I wasn't an athlete. I wasn't fat or anything; I didn't have any pudge. If anything, I was too skinny. I had some definition but no mass. I was six-feet-tall and maybe a buck fifty.

Like I said, pretty skinny.

Also, in the, ahem, male department, I knew I was a bit above average. I'd measured myself. Every guy does. Seriously. Every guy. Maybe not with a ruler, but with his hand and then later measures his hand. Fully erect I was about six and a half inches. I counted the half inch. Of course I counted the half inch. The same way six-year-olds count the six months when they say they're six and a half, not merely six.

So, I wasn't, you know, afraid of that, but, yeah, I had body issues.

So when one of the four most beautiful girls in the world stepped naked into the shower with me, I was torn between awe, wonder, lust, and total abject terror.

Unpause.

Kimmy stepped naked into the shower. Her hair was still up and bound tightly on the top of her head. Naked, totally naked. Her small breasts were exposed and her pink nipples stood erect and hard against the air. Her tummy was flat and toned, but I'd seen that before; she wore a lot of shirts that showed off her midriff. But below her belly button and navel, that was new territory

I feasted my eyes on the first 'in person' naked girl I'd ever seen.

She was trimmed neatly and probably waxed on the sides - it was summer after all - and she loved bikinis. But her pubic hair, such as she had, was darker than I expected and did not do much to hide the red lips below.

Holy. Shit.

I followed her naked body past her crotch and down all of her sexy, long legs to her cute little painted toes. And back up.

Holy. Shit.

She was biting her lip when I met her face again; she stepped all the way inside and shut the door behind her with a click.

"Hi," she said softly.

"Hi," I replied just as softly.

She stepped forward and got under the water with me. She turned her face up and rinsed her face off, scrubbing slightly. She still had cry-face, and her make-up was smeared. She looked at me and spit a little bit of water out gently. Water droplets cascaded down her naked breasts and off the tips of her nipples.

She closed her eyes and kissed me.

Her body was warm and wet against mine, and I could feel every inch of her naked flesh against me.

Yeah, for the curious, if you aren't sure, naked, wet kissing is exactly one hundred thousand times sexier than fully clothed kissing. One hundred thousand. That's a scientific measurement by the way.

We wrapped our arms around each other and continued our slow kissing from earlier. Her hands gently traveled down from my arms to my hips and then lightly up my sides. I jumped and tensed a little. I was ticklish.

"What?" she asked, I think afraid she had hurt me.

I smiled quickly, trying to reassure her, "I'm just ticklish, sorry."

"Oh." she smiled, and it was a very sexy smile. Like she'd just learned some perfect little secret about me. She went back to kissing, but she kept her hands on my hips and chest. I moved my hands down to her naked ass and tried to keep the hand shaking under control as I gently squeezed one of the asses I'd been secretly ogling for two years.

Yup. Erection returning.

I felt myself getting hard and tried to casually pull away from her so maybe (ha) she wouldn't notice.

Never breaking our kiss, she reached between us and gently pulled me straight up and against her belly. I hissed with pleasure as the first hands not my own in my memory touched my cock. Her fingers were slender and warm, and she handled me very delicately. It was very, well, erotic. She moved her hand back up and left me pressed between us and up against her taut belly. She snaked her hand around my neck and opened her mouth up. I followed her lead, and her tongue found mine. Pretty soon we were back to the fully exploratory wet kissing. She liked to dart her tongue in and out of my mouth and play a kind of gentle 'tag' with the tip of hers against mine. It was nice and not at all like the tonsil hockey I've heard of.

"Is this the farthest you've ever gotten with someone?" she asked quietly after a while.

"Oh yeah," I breathed quietly into her.

"Me too," she said, shyly.

Honestly, I was pretty surprised. The way the girls talked about their boyfriends and dates, I didn't think any of them were virgins still. Not that I really cared; I'd never thought of them as sluts or anything. Hell, a girl can like sex and sexy things without being a slut. Slut is a male word. I didn't like it.

"Really?" I asked.

She nodded and pulled back a little, "Is that okay?" She sounded worried.

"Yeah, of course; why wouldn't it be?"

"Just, things are going really great, and I really like what we are doing a lot," she blushed. "But I... I'm not ready to have sex yet, so I don't want you to be disappointed..."

"Shh," I said and kissed her. Good god, she was worried I was going to think she was a bitch if she didn't sleep with me. She was worried about Me.

"You don't mind?" she asked again after a few seconds of kissing.

"Not at all," I said.

Truth be told that would have been a little fast for me too. I mean, we just got to kissing tonight.

She pressed herself against me. That, apparently, had been the right thing to say.

"God Jack, you're so great. You're so great! You don't even know how great you are," she said between smothering me with a fresh round of kisses.

"Uhm, okay?" I couldn't help it; I laughed a little. For some reason, Kimmy worried about my reaction to her telling me we couldn't sleep together tonight was terribly ridiculous in light of all the other events of the week.

She started giggling too. And then we were both giggling like little kids. We clung to each other, our naked, wet flesh sticking and slipped as our emotions defaulted to silly in what was probably revolt for making them run through everything else in a single night.

The kissing moments were gone, and soon we helped each other out of the shower and got towels. We dried off, and I won't lie, I admired her nakedness again. She didn't appear to mind and just smiled over her shoulder at me. I smiled back.