I Am Jack's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the sweat pants on, and she just kept her towel wrapped around her and we went out to the bed and lay down. We cuddled. That was pretty great, too.

"Have you ever kissed a girl before?" she asked after we'd been lying down a while. She had her towel tucked up tight against her chest, but one leg stuck out and wrapped around one of mine. Her head rested on my arm, and her free hand was absently running circles over my bare chest.

"Yes." I said, not really wanting to go into more detail about with whom, but there was no way I was going to lie to her. Maybe I should just supply some detail and hope that's enough. "Nothing like what we've been doing though. Both times it was just lip brushing that only lasted a few seconds.

"Oh," she said simply. Then after a few moments, "Well you're a natural then. I've kissed a few guys, and you're the best kisser I know."

I blushed.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"Seriously. You don't try to push your tongue down my throat and suffocate me. You don't have bad breath or exhale right into my mouth. It's nice. And you let me kiss you back." she said, drawing little circles on my chest.

Okay, damn, that did my ego as much good as her telling me earlier how wet she was getting.

"It's really sexy," she said again softly.

"Yeah, it is." I replied and petted a strand of her hair.

"I want to keep doing it," she said. Ah, lovely, blunt Kimmy.

I chuckled a little, "Me too, but I'm a little tired to be honest, and I think my lips are getting chapped."

She giggled, "Oh me too. But I didn't mean tonight, silly. I meant tomorrow and the day after. Maybe for a while."

I turned to look at her. "You mean, you want this to be more than a one-time date?"

She nodded against my arm, "Yeah, I think I do. Do you?"

Kimmy, sexy, slender Kimmy, dating me. Wanting to date me, because I was an awesome kisser.

Beth who?

"Yeah, of course."

"I know I'm not Beth, but I think we could have fun together," she said casually.

I wasn't going to let that stand. I sat up a little.

"Hey, look at me," I turned her face up with a finger under her chin, "Yeah, I have - had a crush on Beth for a long time. All of you at one point really. How could I not? You guys are all super sexy and you know it. And all of you have had fun teasing me for two years."

She blushed and looked down, "Yeah. We have been kind of mean haven't we?"

I pulled her gaze back up and continued, "I haven't minded. Hell, it's been a lot of fun. You guys are my best friends. Seriously. But I also never dreamed that me nursing torches for you guys would go anywhere. Any of you." I emphasized the last part. "Understand? I don't want you to be Beth; I want you to be Kimmy, okay?"

She bit her lip and smiled. She gave me a little nod.

I smiled and leaned down to kiss her.

That started another good fifteen minutes of making out.

Chapped lips be damned.

"I wanna do something for you, Jack."

"Mmm?" I said, somewhat sleepily. It was close to three a.m. at this point. I was starting to nod off.

"Yeah, I wanna use my hand on you, okay?"

Okay. Uh. No shit okay.

"If you want to," I said carefully. I didn't want to sound too eager.

"I do. I think it could be fun; don't you think?"

"On one condition," I said.

"Uhm, okay."

"I get to return the favor afterward," I breathed against her neck. I was pleased her eyes fluttered closed at the suggestion, and she just nodded softly. "Okay," she said dreamily.

She propped herself up, and I settled back a bit. We kept kissing, and her hand trailed down my stomach. She reached into my sweat pants and very gently, ever so softly wrapped her fingers around my cock.

This was more than the gentle moving of it she'd done earlier. This was her full hand wrapped around me. She started to move up and down and stroke me very gently. It was fucking amazing.

I was as hard as a rock in seconds.

We kept kissing. Softly, slowly. Honestly I didn't need much attention. My poor body was so confused I felt myself getting close in less than a minute.

"Kimmy," I said hoarsely against her lips.

"Yes?" she was panting a bit herself; this was turning her on too. Good.

"I'm really close," I panted against her. Really. Really close. I fought it off as long as I could, but my body was having none of it. Too much frustration in too short of a period.

"Okay," she panted and sped up a little, squeezing me a little hard in her own excitement.

That did it.

I came.

There was a lot, not gallons like you read about in smut mags, but enough that it took me by surprise, and this was hardly the first orgasm I'd achieved by hand. Certainly the first by a hand besides mine, though...

She kept pumping, panting audibly, maybe even whining a little as she pressed her lips hard into mine. I struggled to catch my breath around her kiss. She was very turned on.

"God Jack, that was so damn hot," she whispered. She was flushed. Her towel had come loose and her breasts were exposed again. I could see one pink nipple standing proud and tight against her skin. Her flush went from her cheeks to the very tips of her nipples.

Friends, the sight of a girl at the peak or arousal is infinitely sexier than a picture of a naked girl posing for a camera. It was all the motive I needed for further action.

We cleaned up the mess I'd made with her towel, and I pulled it completely away from her, leaving her naked on the bed next to me. I leaned over her and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around me and was trembling slightly.

"Kimmy," I breathed into her neck as I started kissing my way to her breasts.

"Yeah?" she panted.

"Do you trust me?" I asked. I lightly licked her nipple. My first nipple. Nice. I took it gently in my mouth and rolled my tongue around it.

She apparently liked that and arched herself against my mouth with a gasp.

"Oh yes."

"Then just lie back and relax. Trust me, okay?"

She nodded.

I kept up my attentions to her breasts and nipples and then began kissing my way down her tummy.

I was no stranger to pornography. Both the written and video kind, and I knew what I wanted to do; I'm pretty sure Kimmy was not going to mind.

I kissed her belly button. Her breathing was coming quickly now, and I looked up her naked form to see her looking down at me with a mixture of greedy anticipation, curiosity, and not a little bit of nervousness.

I slid down even further and kissed the spot between her navel and the top of her pussy. I could smell her now, and it smelled like nothing else I'd ever breathed in. She was very aroused; there was a lot of musk, sweet, and a little sour.

"Uhm, Jack?" her voice quavered a little.

"Shh," I said softly and lowered my mouth down to her slit. I parted her gently with my tongue.

She gasped very loudly.

She was very wet inside, a slippery fluid that was not at all unpleasant. With my tongue I explored this new landscape. From my reading, I knew where to find her clit, the hard little nub at the top of her slit, and I teased it with the tip of my tongue. She gasped again and grabbed big handfuls of the comforter we were lying on. I took that as a good sign.

I continued to run my tongue up and down the length of her slowly. Her wetness spread rapidly, and soon her whole pussy was wet and slippery. She was gasping pretty rapidly now and mixing in a lot of moaning.

I flicked my tongue inside of her entrance and past the boundaries of her labia until I was slightly inside of her.

"Oh my God!" she gasped.

A few moments later, she was bucking against me, all shyness forgotten.

"I'm coming; oh fuck you're making me come!" she gasped out, her eyes squeezed tight and her hands grasping at my shoulders.

I let her ride it out until she settled down and then gently withdrew. I wiped my mouth off on the towel and then slid up next to her. We kissed again, and it was a much dreamier kiss on her part. She let me take the lead, and I gently teased her tongue with mine.

She moaned sleepily and giggled, almost drunkenly. She had a huge smile.

"That was - amazing. Oh my God!" she said, blushing furiously.

I was too, but I didn't care.

"Glad you enjoyed yourself," I said with more than a little hint of smug satisfaction in my voice.

"Yeah, that doesn't even come close to describing it. I've gotten myself off before with my hand. That was a whole new level."

"I know what you mean," I said and settled down next to her.

She giggled again.

And with that, we drifted off to sleep together.