All Comments on 'I Became a Girl in College'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very sweet

Like you I have always knowen I was ment to be female. I'm to old now to do anything about it. I have had guys try to fuck me (about 10) but no one was able to get in. There are still times I wear my lingerie. I just want to say that I'm happy for you and I wish you a full life of love with your husband. Take care.

RoxanneLanyonRoxanneLanyonabout 6 years ago
His Girl

I do love it so much. Being his girl gives me such a thrill! I want to spend the rest of my life next to him, loving him. Will this ever be? Oh, honey, I surely hope, dream so! Having his arms around me, his lips on mine, is the most exciting, sensual feeling I have ever had! Lord, forgive me, but I do love him so much! I am his girl!

Roxanne, his Sissy Girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

Love your stories! Both sexy but with cuddling and love, too. Hug, Sara

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gorgeous

Love it. This story was recommended to me by my "Fantasy Dave" ( Tom ). Your lovely story reflects exactly how I feel. Tom.... If you are reading. Would have loved you to climb in my bed like that. In fact, I'm in my babydoll right now xxxx

Marie

mariejoanne425@gmail.com

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
Being a Girl

I love your story and growing up being able to have expressed my femininity openly around home like that is a fantasy that I have always wished could have been real.

I was masturbating before I was old enough to go to school. I learned how to do it on my own and knew nothing about sex, that other boys got hard or what the meaning of it was. It just felt so good, but I never let anyone know about these things or ask about it.

By about the sixth grade I was sleeping in my sisters pantyhose at night and had started crossdressing whenever I was alone and had the chance. By that time I had heard of gay people but, I never felt anything for boys and didn't realize what my tendencies might mean. I thought girls were sexy and the feeling and look of wearing their things just turned me on. I didn't think about being one.

My first sexual experiences with someone started young and were with girls. That's when my first gay feeling started to actually emerge because I found myself imagining myself in the girls role.

My first gay experience was with a boy that was a friend. He treated me a little differently, somehow, than my other friends that were boys, more physical contact, but I don't remember thinking much of it.

Our families only lived a half mile apart and we often stayed overnight on weekends or when we didn't have to go to school the next day. One night we were playing games in the basement after everyone was in bed. We were talking about our experiences with girls and what we had done. He told me about how the sexy things they wore turned him on and sometimes he jerked of wearing his sisters pantyhose. We both got quiet and stopped talking. I didn't say anything about me and he finally said that it felt really good and he had some if I wanted to see what they felt like.

I didn't say anything because I didn't know if he was trying to trick me or something. He said he was going to, produced a couple of pairs of pantyhose, striped down and pulled on a pair. By then, I knew he wasn't fooling, I was hard and soon in a pair myself.

To make a long story short, I lost my anal virginity that night. It wasn't the best sex I have ever had because we didn't know about lube, but I loved it. By the next weekend, we had figured that one out and had a jar of Vaseline. I opened up to him about crossdressing and was soon dressing completely and wearing makeup when we would go tent camping in the woods behind the house.

I think he had the whole thing planned to seduce me that first night because he hardly ever wore pantyhose after that when we had sex. Anyway, after that first time, I have never had sex with a girl again.

I spend most of my time fully dressed or with female underwear and pantyhose under my regular clothing and ALWAYS when I am having sex with a boyfriend. I love gay sex too much to want to be a real girl but, I wish that I could have been on hormones, and at a young enough age to have the greatest effect, and live completely as a girl.

Riki

robin48robin48about 4 years ago
Wonderful

Dream cum true for many gurls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I have always wanted to a complete female

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn't stop reading it

It was a dream of mine to be feminine and girly

I went on vacation and lived as a girl, while I was at a resort that accepted crossdressers

It was there that I fulfilled my dream of being with a man

He was a crossdresser like I am, but he was more masculine than feminine

We became friends and late one night, I had a little to much to drink and before I knew it, I told him that I wanted to give him oral sex

He was receptive and I gave him a blow job, with him ejaculated inside of my mouth

Later that night after drinking somemore, I gave him my virginity and let him fuck me in my gurl pussy

Up until that night, this was the best night of my life

Since then, I've become quite fond of having a cock inside of me and I've fucked multiple men, while dressed as a girl

I love getting dressed to the nines and picking up guys who I'm attracted to

It usually leads to having sex, both oral and intercourse with me as a bottom and having my gurl pussy full of seman

I love being a girl. I love being called a cunt

There's no better feeling then to have a hard throbbing cock ejaculating inside of me and then feeling it dripping out of me afterwards just like it

drips out of a girl's vagina after she's been fucked

The aroma of stale seman is very similar to the aroma of pussy, one of the most feminine aroumas that there is and it's the aroma that says that I'm a girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG, I loved very second reading this story. You are so lucky to have such a wonderful man fully accept you as a girl and let you fall in love with being 100% girlie with him. I have a man that lets me fully embrace my feminine persona and when he has me on my back, gazing lovingly into my eyes and slides that amazing dick in me I know that I am all woman. His woman...

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4205 months ago

Fantastic read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.