I Became a Girl in College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,171 Followers

"Absolutely" he said as he lowered his face to mine and we once again intertwined our tongues and I felt faint at the image in my head of our bodies joined at the crotch and at the mouth. I thought to myself at that very moment since his cock was so painlessly inside of me that from this day forward I only wanted to be the girl when having sexual intercourse.

With our mouths still joined I felt him slowly pull his cock back a little and in the same motion slide it back inside of me. He did this three more times as we kissed and he pulled his mouth away from me and said;

"I'm cumming baby. I'm cumming like I never have before!"

I felt his cock actually become larger inside me preventing it from being able to be pulled out and then I felt the really hard squirts of his semen splash inside my body. Dave gasped for air and his cock contracted at least six times inside me, filling my insides with his semen and sperm with each contraction. I felt elated! I had done it! I had completed the physical act of sexual intercourse with a man and I was the complete female through the entire act.

Dave collapsed out of breath on top of me with his still huge cock inside my body. I kissed him on the lips and plunged my tongue into his mouth as his huge prick slowly softened and gently fell out of my body.

"That was wonderful" I said. "Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked.

Dave lightly laughed and said "Baby, I have never in my life experienced an orgasm that intense inside any vagina I have ever been in. And your hole was a first for me, but I hope you will not make it my last."

"I won't Dave" I replied. "I loved having you be the one I gave my virginity to and I want to enjoy making love to you for as long as you'll have me."

"That's sweet" said Dave. "Can I stay in your bed with you tonight? I'd love to feel you close to me while we sleep."

"I wouldn't want it any other way" I replied. I pulled on my panties and we cuddled together as I felt so warm inside with the knowledge that I had loads of sperm swimming around inside of me from a man I was falling in love with more and more by the minute.

During our college days as roommates we really made the most of our evenings together. At least three times a week we would enjoy intense sexual intercourse sessions always ending in me receiving a full load of ejaculate. My tiny penis started showing signs of atrophy as the only sexual discharge from it was an occasional wet dream and even then those episodes happened just about once a month. I grew to see it as a monthly period more than a wet dream. I was thrilled with my tiny organ and ball sack as they never got in the way of the love making I adored with my man.

Dave never stopped having sex with his girlfriend Cathy and I never objected to him fucking her. It's wonderful to be in your late teens and early twenties when it comes to having sex.

We spent summers apart. I had a running joke with Dave that I probably had more of his sperm inside of me at the end of the school year than he did inside of his manly ball sack. Coming back to school in the late summer and early fall was always something we looked forward to doing.

In our junior year we began to experiment with our lovemaking with dirty talk during sex as I always wanted Dave to "fuck me with all his might" and he always wanted to "fuck the shit out of me."

By the end of year three Dave had ejaculated inside of me. He had ejaculated in my mouth and I never spilled a drop swallowing his load. I had let him cum on my face, on my back and on my tummy. I was a sexual dream come true for him as he was for me.

I wore lingerie exclusively every day from the end of freshman year all the way through graduation. Mostly a training bra and panties at a minimum, and usually a slip over both. I had a full set of bridal lingerie on under my graduation gown and nothing else. I graduated with an English degree but more importantly I graduated into being a full time girl complete with make-up and by graduation day had my own shoulder length hair.

Dave and I lived on different sides of the country, but have always remained in touch. He and Cathy ran off and got married and now have a kid. I posted my picture on two or three crossdresser web sites and after a handful of dates found a man who I was attracted to and who wanted me to move in with him as a full time wife.

We were married as husband and wife three years ago and enjoy a full and complete sex life just like I did with my first love Dave.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,171 Followers
12