I, Candi Ch. 25: Parlor Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's called a diary. I read a good number of interesting entries in there. How about the time you jerked off in the library to one of your teachers? My dad must have really thought you were worth rescuing."

"Please Damian, don't tell anyone or show that diary. I value my job. I'm incredibly good at it." Stan whimpers.

"No problem! All I'm doing is pointing out the damage I possess. I don't want to destroy your career Hotchkiss. What I want is for you to defend my wife at all cost in the future. Simple as that."

"I can offer that. As long as nothing more gets spread out of what you know." Stan shivers still stroking himself.

"You mentioned earlier that you and my wife met already."

Candi cautiously steps in, "Yes. I was walking to work the other morning. Stan here pulled over in his car and told me that the G-string bikini I was wearing was illegal. Too revealing."

"That's not the case now, is it Stan?" questions Damian Palmer.

"No! She can continue wearing such bikinis." He nods breathing heavily.

"Or less! Correct me if I'm wrong Stan." Damian expels coldly.

"Any less and she would have been naked. How do you propose I ignore complaints of indecent exposure in public?"

"I'm sure you will find ways to let my wife get away with things. Make deals with anyone who complains. My wife does as she pleases which pleases me. Understood Stan?"

"Yes! I'll deal with it as I hear about it. Fear not!"

"I bet you jerked off in your car seeing my wife's cute ass wiggling down the street. Didn't you? By the way, why were you driving down our dead ass street anyway? From what I recall you live on the opposite end of town. Level with me, Stan."

"I wanted to know who the new Masseuse in town was. When Mark Garrett registered for a building permit I asked him about your wife here. From there I located her address. Staking out her morning departure for work. I was however quite surprised by her lack of clothing." He sighs heavily releasing his grip on his cock and letting his hand rest on his stomach. Finally, he speaks up, "Yes, I had my dick out when I pulled up next to her. I am quite shocked she did not notice."

Candi drops her jaw slightly then smiles. She moves closer to him and carefully lifts his hand up and guides it back to his erection. He trembles at her sincerity.

"Go ahead, Stan. Finish up. I'm honored that you found me appealing to the eye." She whispers tilting her head toward him shyly.

"Your wife is such an angel, Mister Palmer."

"Maybe. But I'm the bloody Devil. I own this angel from halo to wings. I could order her to fuck you right here and now. She would without question. But, I'm not going to Stan. You can drop by and jerk off in front of her anytime you like, but I'll forbid anything further. Is that understood?" Damian growls.

"Absolutely! I thank you for even that."

"I was referring to my cunt whore WIFE! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?" He roars.

"Yes Master! I will never offer anything more to this man than a massage and to watch him masturbate in front of me. Is there anything at all I am allowed to share with the Mayor?"

"Nudity! Nothing more. He touches you even once and I find out, I'll be calling the local newspaper to offer what I know. The very least you can let him fantasize about you in the buff. Enjoy your time with my lil Masseuse, Stan. I'll be in touch. I love you my slave."

She perks up, "Damian! Before you go, I got a call from my Father shortly after my e-mail to you. He want's me to come visit for a weekend. Father/Daughter bonding. We need to discuss that further when you have time."

Damian pauses, "I'll call you after work. Finish your day productively. Jizz hard, Stan. Peace!"

Call ending there is a moment of silence. Candi fidgets slightly then turns her attention to Stan. She places her hand on his abdomen amid his jungle of dark pubic hair. Her other hand again caresses his cheek.

"I'm sorry Damian chose to bring back any bad memories you might have tried to forget. Did you really have your dick out when we spoke on the street corner?"

"Y-y-yes! Your beauty was intoxicating. I pray you don't think badly of what I was as a youth." He stutters.

"I don't think badly of you as an adult." She giggles softly.

He sighs at her tender touch then focuses his gaze on to her chest. She shakes her head, "Stanley! Are you envisioning me topless?"

He nods his affirmation feverishly. She smirks at him, "If my hands move away to untie my top they won't be teasing your pubic hair. You don't want my fingers close to your purple beast there?"

"Of course, I do. Bless you for your concern. Still, I would love to see you naked."

She ponders her next move.

"We have fifteen more minutes in our session. Let's see what we can manage and not disrespect my Master."

"Master? Are you truly his slave?"

"There is NOTHING I would refuse my Master. I think I missed a few spots during my massage. Shall I continue?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Please do." He trembles stimulating his cock by twisting at the crown.

Without her right hand leaving his pubic region she climbs on to the table with him. At his side she leans over his face cautiously. In doing so her hip let dangle the thin spaghetti strings of her bikini bottom. The strings drooped over his chin. In response he bit down on the string as she repositioned. The string untethered instantly and fell to her legs. Another reposition offered him the remaining string. In seconds the tie collapsed. Before it toppled off of her she straddled his face carefully and wiggled to let her bottoms fall directly over his face. The scent of her pussy alone drove his palm to grip his girth tighter and rapidly stroke his erection.

She then scooted on her knees over his body and came to rest between his knees. The entire movement her hand never left his pubic hair.

"I'm a Twister champion if you didn't know." She giggled.

Biting her bikini bottoms he uncovered his eyes to see her leaning over him. Her left hand reached behind her and untied her top. Within seconds the top fell from her breasts on to his belly. Once released she moved her hand up to cup her left tit and propped it high in order for her tongue to swirl her areola.

"I'm so delicious. Do you think I'm delicious Stan?" She bats her eyes at him.

In response his tongue wags around at her bikini bottoms tasting where they had once covered her pussy. He nods feverishly as his eyes roll back into his head.

She smiles at him, "Maybe next session we can sneak into the showers and you can spy on me for old times sake. Or, I can play a Librarian."

Within seconds his dick spewed a fountain of warm white froth up at her dangling chest. Not much splattered her however. He was obviously showing his age and testosterone level.

"Feel better now Mister Pervert?" She giggled using her knuckles bordering his dick to capture a trickle of cum.

She would normally lick her hand dry. Not today though. Not with Stan. She found that delicacy to be forbidden fruit. Instead she wipes it on his draping towel. Once satisfied his body was too weak to continue she crawls off the table and retrieves her top. Tying it on she leaned on the table beside his heaving breathless mass.

"I'll try not to make your job any harder than I need to Stan. I can't promise anything though. The hardest part of my being ordered to display myself is the fear of children witnessing it. I've been incredibly lucky so far. But, we all know that will eventually happen. I'll visit you myself if things get crazy. Deal?"

He nods with a clearing of his throat. His numb right hand offers her bottoms back to her. As she claims it she merely holds them and doesn't put them on. Instead she rubs his belly and smiles warmly for him.

"We will examine any and all situations as they arise. I will do whatever I can to keep you safe. Your husband needs to understand that there are some cases that might go over my jurisdiction if they find that I am not enforcing the law. At that time he might need to evaluate his blackmail scheme."

She frowns and pats his belly before standing up and putting her bottoms back on.

"Who knows, Stan. He might have me deal with it myself. If there's anything I can do that is. I hope we can remain friends. I never wanted this kind of treatment toward anybody. My husband is the boss for better or worse. Will you come back and see me again?"

He sits up to drape his beefy legs over the table and eases up to stand in front of her.

"I had fun regardless of the circumstances. You are indeed a sweetheart, Mrs. Palmer."

She winks up at him, "That's Mrs. Cuntwhore to you, Sir."

He tilts his head back chuckling as she steps closer and places her arms around his waist. He in turn exhales dramatically and wraps his arms around her. His eyes seal as he inhales the scent of her hair. After long minutes, Candi pats his back.

"Can't breath, Stan. And that purple beast is trying to fuck my belly button. Behave Mister Mayor."

He chuckles and releases her with a wink and a nod. He then goes behind the room divider and gets dressed. Candi herself hurries to put her sweat suit back on.

Ten minutes later he is escorted out of the massaging room. Outside the room Mark Garrett waves from his office at the Mayor who acknowledges him with a bit of hesitance. Once the Mayor departs Mark eases out of his office to face Candi. He was white as a sheet.

"I really do hate your husband." He coughs.

Candi shrugs, "I presume you watched our every move? I'm sorry, Mark. Was I supposed to fight My Master? I don't think that's wise do you?"

Mark merely shakes his head, "At least the Mayor won't be a problem in the future."

She fidgets her lips, "Y'know what? I'm done with this damned sweat suit. It itches like hell. No more hiding. I'm going to be ME!"

She sheds the suit in front of him then gathers it up forcing the bundle into Mark's hands, turning to head back into her massaging room..

"Burn that Sheep. Yell at me when my next client is ready."

She needed a moment to herself.

Fifteen minutes between clients Candi had time to sit back and evaluate what had just occurred with the Mayor. How could Damian be so cruel toward the man? In her soul she knew that it wasn't her place to object or question her Master. Still, she was new to this worldly lifestyle.

She did her best to comfort the man knowing he must have been ready to cry. It was obvious to her however that Stan Hotchkiss still struggled with his curse of perversion. He might hide his inner demons well to the public but he shattered like a china doll on the floor when his secret was verbally whipping him like a cat of nine tails.

Finally, she had to shiver off yet another realization about her husband. It was like she never truly knew the man she married. She wondered if his own family really knew him. Now, she would have to ignore the fact that Damian had access to a diary belonging to his father Joe. If Joe knew Damian was using the diary for his own selfish means it would create a chain of events that might destroy not only Stan Hotchkiss but Joe Palmer and younger son Kevin. With a cold chill creeping over her body she reflects on the other facts now known.

Her stripper friend Kody in St. Louis might have possibly slept with Damian just before He and Candi's wedding day. Bachelor party gone wild.

Then snuck in was the emotional torment of having her Father and Uncle now only watch her strip on stage but get fucked by multiple individuals. Sure she was masked, yet by nights end that mask came off. Her Uncle recognized her after the realization that she had sucked his dick under the table.

Her Father however failed to notice his daughter. Unbelievably, he ignored her appearance on stage even when she was at his feet sucking her own father off. Sure she wore a different mask after her entire body was coated with containers of cum. She was a sticky sloppy concealed mess. This assistance might have been all that saved her from her Father's humiliation and wrath. Disappointment at the very least.

Now, he had invited her over for a weekend. She stressed over how her Uncle Walter would react to her now. He albeit lived with her Father because he was never quite as business savvy as his brother Phillip. So much to evaluate. She could only blow the bangs dangling from her scalp and let Damian lead her life further. She loved the man more than life. Yea, she was crazy.

A rap at her door made her jump. Mark Garrett opened the door and stopped to look at her before speaking, "Got it together? Next session is here."

"Send him in. I'm better than ever."

Lies of course but she refused to let Damian witness her emotions further. She had forgotten the cameras concealed everywhere in the room as it was. Each day Mark would forward the videos to Damian by mail. She could only imagine this was where his money was coming from. He must be making copies over in Iraq somehow and selling them on the market. By now every soldier in Iraq had jerked off to her playfulness. Suddenly, that revelation made her smile.

At the door entered, Gordon from the trio of Tom, Barry, and Gordon whom she taunted last week. To her shock she had to raise a brow, "How did you make it to my second client? The last time I saw you none of you guys had even signed up."

The balding man grins boldly, "Amazing what happens when you buy your way to the top. I knew the guy that originally had this spot. He works for me. Soooo, I concluded that I might have to make cutbacks should he not give me his session."

She frowned, "That was cruel of you. I should just cancel this session out of spite."

He shook his head, "How would that look on your first day? Second client gets cancelled because she didn't want to work. Not good for business is it?"

Her eyes narrow distastefully, "I don't think I like you very much Gordon. If you intend to start our association with blackmail and rudeness you can expect retaliation. Don't think for one second I can't get even with you."

He throws his hands up in front of him, "Whoa! Take a breath. I'm kidding. SERIOUSLY!" He watches as her leer made him uneasy, "Steve had to go out of town on business. Honestly! He knew I had signed up for Thursday and asked if I wanted to get bumped up to today. I jumped on that. We can call him if you need confirmation. I just wanted you to know how badly I wanted this session."

After her dismay over Damian's treatment of the Mayor her ability to process this much blackmail made her nauseous. Sighing she tried to smile, "I believe you. Just know that if I find out differently I will ban you from any future sessions."

He offers a saddened expression and regrets his choice of tom foolery. He hesitates at closing the door, "Y'know what? To prove myself I'm going to go back home and come back on Thursday. I seriously don't know what I was thinking by that show. I need you to trust me. And, hopefully forgive me."

As he turns to the door Candi hops up on the massaging table and lays on her back, "You can start to earn my trust right here and now. I'm really stressed out. You can massage me. If it's not the best massage I've ever had I'll cancel Thursday and give Steve three sessions for free."

Gordy halts to look back at her on the table. She lifts a bottle of oil and coaxes him by waving it in the air. Without a second thought he shuts the door and moves enthusiastically to her side. Claiming the bottle he looks down at her as she rolls over on to her stomach and gets settled.

She exhales warmly, "This is MY day, Gordy. If your massage is truly breathtaking I'll return the favor on Thursday. That can be Gordy Day. Alright?"

He winces, "I'm already hard. I was hoping for more."

"Take it or leave it. You made your own bed, Buddy." She giggles.

Growling he lifts the bottle and squirts a stream on her from shoulders to toes. The warm oil made her coo and sigh heavily. As he sets the bottle down on the rolling tray beside the table he starts his massage. Gripping her shoulders tightly he exerts pressure and makes her eyes bulge. She loved the grip. Most women had tender skin. Candi loved things a little more aggressive.

"Too hard?" Gordy worries.

"Perfection. Don't you dare lighten up." She trembles.

He smiles and continues moving from spot to spot, teaming his hands up on each shoulder valiantly. By her increasing moans he knew he was on to something. Maybe, he thought, if he could get her totally relaxed she might get turned on and change her mind about him. He needed to get his dick sucked at the very least. Still, he fantasized about fucking this woman all week long.

Kneading down her spine he gets to her bikini top strings. Without even asking he unties them and parts them to her sides. She didn't put up any resistance. This made him harder than ever.

Continuing his taunt slither through the wave of oil his hands moved to her ribs and down to her hips. Biting his lip he held off on untying the bottoms of her bikini. For the moment. Too much too fast and she might scold him.

Her face turned away from him she looked out the windows into the gym. She counted sixteen members present, working out on various machines. Almost all of them were staring at the mirrored windows of her massaging room. She adored the fact that they must be wishing she would come out or that they were inside here with her. The thoughts made her excessively wet.

Gordy's hands rolled under her bikini bottom to palm and squeeze at her ass cheeks. He felt her quiver under his fingertips. This made him decide that now was the time to remove her bottoms. Untying both sides at once he boldly drags them out from under her. In a similar move he yanks her top out from under her too.

"I bet you practice on tablecloths too." She giggles then leans up on her elbows to face him.

He grins sheepishly, "At least I didn't drop you on the floor like that last table setting."

She fidgets her lips then looks out into the gym, "Gordy? I want you to take my bikini here and go out into the gym with it. Out there you need to dangle it triumphantly and tell the room, "That whore is naked. Mine ALL MINE!" Then race back in here and leave the door wide open. Do that for Me?"

He chuckles, "Uhhh! Yeah, I can do that."

Darting from her she watches him fulfill his mission to the delight of the room. This made her jump for joy inside. She was keeping everyone happy even from within her dungeon. Their expressions of delight and curiosity were priceless. Even Mark, her boss had to shake his head and hide a round of laughter. He knew she was amazing.

Just before Gordy returned to the room she rolled over on to her back and lay there with her chest proudly perfect, reaching for the ceiling. At the door Gordy huffed, "Ohhhhh yeah!"

Door left wide open he returns to her side and lays her bikini on the tray in favor of the oil bottle. This time he drips a trail of oil from chest to clit, thighs to toenails. Bottle aside he begins immediately on her bulging breasts. Her nipples looked delectable. If not for knowing the oil would taste horrible he would risk devouring them.

Each time his fingers dug deep into her 34D's she let out a dramatic moan. Gordy's eyes grew large knowing that she could be heard out in the gym. He smirked down at her watching as her eyes closed and her body trembled. He had inspiration then. He wanted her to moan even louder. He needed the members to know he was tearing her up even if he wasn't truly fucking her.

Moving from her breasts he tersely glided his fanned fingertips over her belly and into her thin blond strip of peach fuzz pubes. Sinking his thumbs between her pussy lips she let out a loud yelp that increased her moans. His thumbs were soaked in her juices.

"Ohhhh GORDON!" She cried out under his probing.