I, Candi Ch. 25: Parlor Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This made him look up at the outer inhabitants. Each of them talked amongst themselves and shared gazes in their direction. Gordon then chose to furiously massage her clitoris. This made Candi arch her back and cry out with whimpers of ecstasy.

As one set of fingers assaulted her clit in a flurry of friction he slid two fingers from his other hand up inside her canal and wiggled them about. Digging and feeling for her G-spot. Finding it sparked her moans into a spasm of echoes. The outer room stopped cold as every machine went dead to listen.

Gordy felt like God suddenly and strove to increase his motions. He wanted her to squirt and orgasm all over her table. Five minutes longer his terrorizing ends as she explodes a gusher of juices all over his knuckles and forearm. Convulsing on the table made him stand back and admire her beauty. This blond bombshell could easily be better than any Pornstar he knew to exist.

As she breathed dramatically he found inspiration yet again. He decides to pick her up rather brusquely and cradle her in his arms. Once secured he walked over to the doorway and twisted to get both of them through the door and into view of the room. He carried her out and teased them with his triumph. She curled up lifelessly as he showed her off to each of them. Then, with a scoff he returned her to the massaging room and kicked the door shut.

Laying her back on the table he rolled her over on to her stomach and spread her legs to the edges of the table. This gave him room to crawl up on the table behind her and stand on his knees. Swiftly, he unzipped his slacks and peeled his boxers open to produce his massive cock. He then leaned in to slap her ass cheeks with it. She exhaled loudly with each spank. Exploring her lifelessness he ventured to teased her stunning anal cavity with the tip of his crown. She merely laid there breathing hard and clawing at her table beside her profile.

He decided it best not to push his luck by trying to fuck her in the ass and merely kept it in contact with the hole as he jerked off. Five minutes elapse before he shoots a pool of cum to build up in her asshole. It was a wonder to behold. Again he slaps his waning erection on her cheeks.

Finally, Candi looks back at him.

"See how assholes are treated when they mess with me?" She giggles.

"And on you! Let me stick it in. Just for five minutes." He pleads.

"Not this time, Mister Blackmailer. Learn your lesson. Go home and tell Steve he missed out. See you on Thursday. You can fill my belly button with your cum next time."

"I'd rather it be your mouth."

"Pushiness get's you rescheduled time and time again. Bye Gordy." She sits up to let his jizz drain on to her table. She would need to clean up before her next session. Only three more today. This was fun.

Gordy grunted and pulled his pants up to shake his head at her. He hated how he was being treated yet he knew the respect was being earned. By both she and the other members.

Thursday would seem like forever.

Later in the evening Rodney Larsen dropped her off at home and left her to her moodiness.

Entering her house she blew kisses at every camera in the house. Going to her kitchen she grabs a bottled water from her fridge and looks out her window. At first she peers toward her neighbors balcony. She hadn't seen her new friend Hush since the day her Master Gunner let her join in on sucking Kevin Palmer's dick in the front yard. She wondered how she was doing.

Just before she dropped the curtain she notices an unfamiliar car slowing in front of Gunner's house. In her curiosity she goes to her living room to get a better angle. The car eases by gawking at the house. The driver and passenger were both very ugly middle aged men in suits. Strange she thought.

Then, the car moved on.

She let it go and led her life.

Moving upstairs she removed her bikini of the day and tossed it in a laundry hamper within her bathroom. From there she leaned over her bathtub and twisted the faucet to draw a nice hot bath. Adding bubbles she then stepped away and took a long hard look at herself in the mirror. Her first day on the new job was pretty intense. Between the Mayor, Gordy, and three regular massages all nude and not an inch missed, she was pretty happy overall.

Turning her stereo on in her bedroom to low volume and soothing she retreated to her bathroom. Along with her cellphone within reach in case Damian called as he said he would, she shut the water off and cautiously stepped into the cauldron. The steam was thick in the room but relaxing to her sinuses all the same.

For the first five minutes she just sank into the tubs depths and closed her eyes to let her mind become numb to her weeks events. This was good. Her stress level was mounting. To her that was good and bad. She loved a good challenge, and her boldness was gradually dipping off the charts. Still, it unnerved her how much Damian was changing. That too, was good and bad. He was loving one minute then demanding and relentless the next. The change he was going through must be as equally challenging and rewarding to him as her own changes were mounting.

As her water chilled she used her toes to turn the faucet back on and add more warm water. Once off she used a sponge to clean herself and make herself feel less scummy from her earlier orgasm at Gordy's hands. Literally.

Contemplating getting out of the tub was when her cell began buzzing. To her brilliant smile it was indeed Damian on a secured military number. She greedily returned to her relaxing bath as she answered it.

"Hello Master. Thank you for calling me back. I've really needed to hear your voice more."

"Before you get all silky on me let me say something." Damian stopped her, "What happened earlier with Stan Hotchkiss was necessary. He's the last major obstacle in town to create problems for you. He had to be put in restraint. Luckily for me I had the leverage of Dad's old diary. He doesn't know I have it by the way. Keep that between us. I'll plant it back in Dad's attic when I come home on leave. I've made copies of it anyway."

"I understand." ponders Candi if she truly did.

"At any rate I'm certain we have Stan where I want him. Between he and our buds at the Cop Shop we should be safe until somebody goes over their heads. Let's just hope it doesn't go that far. Most people don't want to get that involved." He adds.

"My biggest worry as I told Stan, was that children might witness things that would scar them for life. Just walking around in my G-string bikini's is enough to create chaos." She then blows suds from her fingertips.

"I hear water splashing. Taking a bath?" He chuckles.

"Why yes I am, Sir." She beams, "You should be in here with me. I could be laying on your chest all cozy and content."

"Sounds wonderful. I miss my wife. Whatever you think of me KNOW that I love you very much. Even when I get cross with you or feel the need to voice my authority. I OWN YOU! I merely demand respect and your subservience."

"I know you love me Damian. Why do you think I do the things I do? I MUST show you how much I respect you. If I voice an opinion or overstep my boundary in questioning you, it's due to my learning curve. That's why at first I tried to get my neighbor Gunner's advice. He being a Master also I thought I might know better how to serve you in the future."

"He snarls lightly, "NEVER question me. Your job is to OBEY UNCONDITIONALLY. AM I CLEAR?"

"Yes, Sir!" She pouts then smiles sheepishly.

"Concerning that neighbor. I'll have to chat with him when I get home. In the meantime let's talk about your Dad. Tell me what Phil has in mind."

"Well, he didn't mention knowing about my dance in St. Louis, so I feel comfortable knowing I won't get cornered and bitched at. His voice was calm and lonely. I don't fear being disowned."

"Good! No word from your Uncle Walter?" He asks.

"Nothing yet. I'm afraid to get in touch with him. Should I?" She winces at not only the idea but the chill in the water giving her goosebumps.

"Not a bad idea. Knowing what you might be walking into is playing it safe."

She gently crawls to her feet and steps out of the tub on to a rug. Grabbing a towel she dabs at herself, "I'll do that tomorrow then. Damian? What should I do if Daddy tells me he knows it was me? Or, if Walter tells on me."

"Stand proud of your accomplishments. Don't let him see that you're sorry even if your heart tells you to be. I know your heart is soft, Candi, but keep it in check."

"I'll do my best Damian, Sir. I have another question. You have me on a strict clothing dress code. Bikini's at work and skimpy dresses like I wore on my date with Rodney. By the way that night was incredible but we realized that Mark's girlfriend Lisa was watching us. She didn't recognize me. It's been two years since we've seen each other. But, again what do I say and do if she suddenly remembers me?"

"Does Mark know?"

"No. Rodney and I made a pact not to tell him." She conceals.

"Keep it that way for now. You can always let on you never recognized her either. As far as your dress code goes? I still expect skimpy dresses, no underwear. Select something innocent but sexy as hell."

She grits her teeth at the thought of her father and most likely her uncle seeing her on their level in a revealing dress.

"Okay, I'll choose a few to get me through the weekend. Daddy said he built a new in ground swimming pool. I can bring bikini's too."

"Nothing but G-string. Lighter colors so they can become relatively transparent." He orders.

"You want me to turn them on and my Dad getting mad at me, don't you?" She giggles nervously.

"Are you questioning my motives?" He asks grimly.

"No. However, I was hoping not to give Daddy any inclination that it was me in St. Louis. The more slutty I dress and act, the more he might suspect."

"The risk you take. You said your Dad sounded lonely." He then pauses.

Her heart sinks into her stomach fearing his next words.

"I say you should cheer him up some. Cuddle with him like you used to as a child. Make him feel how much he should have missed you these last few years that he ignored us."

"Oh my God, Damian. You want me to seduce my Father, don't you?"

Silence as she awaits fretfully.

"If it happens, DO NOT DENY HIS ADVANCES! AM I CLEAR?" He barks.

Swallowing hoarsely she shivers then replies, "I-I'll do my best."

"Smile and say Thank You Master." He calmly utters.

"Thank you Master." She lifts her chin to directly stare up at the bathroom camera making certain it captured her smile.

"The same goes for your Uncle Walter. He's had a taste already."

"I tasted him, Damian. Not the other way around."

They both share a laugh.

"Anything else I should plan ahead for?" She chokes up.

"Surprise me." He mumbles as her ears pick up on the soft sounds of another females moans.

"Damian? Did I just hear another woman?" She placed her fingertips to her trembling lips.

"Are you questioning me?" He grunts as if slightly winded.

"No." Candi lowers her eyes intently listening.

Having had sex with him hundreds of times over the coarse of their relationship, she knew full well how he sounded when he was winded from overexertion. What shocked her more was that he maintained his composure so well during their conversation.

"Is your porno good?" She offers out of silent despair.

He growls loudly, then, just as the shrill voice of another woman is easily recognized as having an intense orgasm.

"Whew!" Damian curses then pauses, "Yeah, that porno's hot as hell."

She pouts fighting a tear then tries to smile, "I'm glad she was able to satisfy your needs."

Another lengthy pause she tries to decipher moans and whispers.

Finally, Damian's voice trails away as she hears him barely audibly say, "Get that sexy ass back to your barracks."

Then, a female's voice, "Yes, my Superior."

Candi fidgets as her heart toughens up.

"Damian? Can I speak freely just this once?" She shudders.

"Speak!"

With a deep breath she opens her soul.

"I'm going to attempt to word myself so as not to piss you off. My soul tells me you just had sex with another woman. This is the second time I have heard another woman. I just never told you I had. For the record I'm not angry with you. Master you are. Slave I am. All I hope is that you will do your best to try not to hide things from me. I'm NOT going anywhere. I'm happy with you. Please just give me your full honesty. I deserve that much as a wife. If not as a slave."

"You want honesty? Step into my parlor said the spider to the fly." He then snarls as she hears him go to a door and yell out, "Get your ass back here."

Moment's later, Candi hears Damian and another woman talking. Finally, a voice comes over the cell.

"This is Colonel Deanna Theisan. Sargent Palmer's Superior Officer. It has come to my attention that our rendezvouses are under scrutiny. For the record, He's my bitch in the military. He's my Sovereign Master in bed. I will call you, Sister in the privacy of this room. Otherwise, you are nothing more than a military spouse. What I do is my business. I risk my entire career by telling you my identity. Foolish I'm certain. I however hope that if you are taking this lifestyle seriously you will keep a sister's secret. I won't say this is a pleasure because it's highly unlikely that we will ever meet. This conversation is solely to prove my obedience to my Master. My Sir now wishes to speak."

Eyes bulging and throat dry and constricting Candi nearly loses her balance and sits down on her toilet seat.

"Satisfied? You wanted honesty. There you have it. NO! YOU ARE NOT MY ONLY SLAVE. The Colonel took a huge risk talking to you. My career could be in jeopardy also due to it. What more do you want?" He goads.

Lingering she lowers her head, "Thank you, Master. Please tell my sister she has nothing to worry about. I will tell no one. Nor, will I ever bring her up unless you do."

"Good girl! Want more honesty?"

"If you choose to tell me I would listen." Candi shudders.

"Your friend, Kody. The stripper. YES I FUCKED HER! When I come home on leave I will fuck her again. With you watching. AM I CLEAR?"

"Yes. Thank you for answering my thoughts. I knew deep down the two of you had. I believe that when she found out you were my husband her own heart dropped. We get along very well."

"If I have my way I'll own her too. I expect you to back me up in making her my slave. AM I CLEAR?"

"Should I call and talk to her about it?" Candi swallows.

"Not yet. E-mail her, I know you mentioned that you kept in touch that way. Just tell her you know the truth and that you want to be friends."

"Which I sincerely do. I adore Kody, Cordelia."

"The Colonel's gone. Just so you understand me. It was SHE that changed my life. Her loss of control to me doubled my desire to be the best MASTER I could be. I intend to grow more. I expect you to grow more as well. I've wanted to open up to you for awhile now. My judgment led me to hold off until I felt you could handle this."

"Damian, I worship you. I always have, and always will. I will accept ANYTHING you throw my way. Add as many sister's as you feel necessary. I will forever be by your side."

"AT MY FEET!" By my side means you're my equal. You're not. You're nothing but a slut to be leashed and led. Do you comprehend?"

"Absolutely!" She lifts her chin and opens her eyes.

"Sleep on this honesty. Never question me again. I'll maintain honesty up front when I see fit. Otherwise, you follow faithfully. Now, prove to me you're indestructible. Shock me!"

"I WILL! Goodnight, Master."

The cell's go silent.

Candi stands up on trembling legs and walks out of her bath into the bedroom. After silent pacing she decides to go downstairs. Discarding her towel on the staircase bannister she heads down the steps and walks through the dimly lit nightlights. At the end of her trek she steps outside on to her back deck and looks up at the moon.

Then, without a care she cries out, "I LOVE YOU, MASTER!"

The neighboring dogs begin barking to her laughter as she barks back at them. She found her husband's words and honesty a breath of fresh air. She would accustom herself to the future.

Looking up at Gunner's balcony she saw no light go on. She suspected her yelling might bring Gunner and Hush to the doors. If only to look out. Nothing.

As the dogs quieted down she stood with her arms folded just absorbing the night air. With the silence came a repeated creaking noise coming from the other side of the fence. Curiously listening and trying to decide if it was the tree's, she notices there was no rustling of leaves.

Moving down into the grass she walks toward the fence and tries to peer through the planks. Unsatisfied as to what was causing the creaking she races to grab a lawn chair from her deck and prop it next to the fence across her yard. As she steps up she reaches the top of the fence and pulls herself high enough to look over it. Her jaw dropped at the sight.

"Holy shit! Hush?"

To her shock she found the beautiful young brunette totally nude, bound and ball gagged. Dangling from thick ropes connected to a heavy branch, she was swaying slightly which caused the creaking. Candi could see the girls eyes looking back at her from an awkward angle. Flaring up, it was easy to tell that she was happy to see her friend. Candi drops down to her chair stumbling and toppling to the grass. In her hurry she leaped up and sprinted through her yard and around the fence. Fumbling over jagged rocks on her bare feet she made her way to the girls side. Crouching down under her Candi looked up holding the girls face.

"Oh my God, Hush. What the hell? Are you okay?"

The girl shakes her head affirmatively just as Candi lifts up to kiss the girl on the forehead.

"I don't know what to do. Should I cut you free? Call the cops?"

The girl then shakes her head in a negative manner.

Above them on the balcony, Candi hears the doors swing open. In a panic Candi dives closer to the house under the balcony itself. Breathing heavily yet forcing herself silent she awaits in fear. Then came the rain. Gunner was taking a piss off of the balcony and letting the urine trickle down directly on top of Hush. Even in the dark Candi could see Hush's eyes. They were content and smiling. Even as the urine coated her shoulders.

Candi could only think, "Wow!"

As Gunner's completed his task he re-entered the house and left the girl to swing in his leftovers. after a few minutes Candi tiptoed back to her side. Again leaning down in front of her.

"This is insane. I love you Hush. If you ever need me, please come see me. If you can. I'll check on you in the morning. " Once more she kisses the young girl's forehead, accidentally tasting the wetness of Gunner's urine. Even with a bitter expression she made certain the girl understood.

With that she returned to her own yard and stepped inside.

Leaning on her back door in the dim lighting she stood trembling.

"Is this my future?"