I, Candi Ch. 32: Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two of them dove in swifter than the third. The third chose to sit down on the ground with his feet dangling into the water. He chose to merely watch.

Behind Doyle stood the cameraman "Gus" filming the exploits in the pool.

Mr. Smith and Mr. Jones obviously aliases swam out to her and instantly subdued her. She yelped as their hands pawed at her body. Trying not to laugh at their advances she merely shivered. In seconds Mr. Smith had untied her bikini top and wadded it up to toss it out of the pool. It landed next to Doyle. He ignored it until Mr. Jones had done the same by launching the bottoms in his direction.

Once both pieces landed he bent over to pick them both up dangling one within each of his hands. He made certain she was watching him as he stepped over to the grill and carefully lifted the grill itself and let the bikini drop into the open coals. Wet or not she knew immediately that her bikini would never be wearable again.

She shrugs between the two floaters beside her, "I never liked that bikini anyway."

Admiring her zest, Mister Smith was caught off guard by her reaching out to him and encircling her arms around his neck. Within seconds her lips locked with his leaving Mr. Jones to watch.

Smith's arms wrapped around her waist and held her closer as his hands rubbed up and down her spine.

As they kissed, Jones decided to drift in to roll his palms across her bare ass. His attention drove her to stop kissing and turn her profile toward Jones. As she turned Smith chose to start kissing her neck. The sensations made her moan.

Finally, Jones ran his fingers between her legs and found her pussy, dipping in two of his fingers. She tilted her head back and gasped at his probing. Finally, she darts her head erect and moves in to devour Smith's lips once more. Her intensity flooded his senses. The woman felt as if possessed suddenly. This led to his own fueled desire.

Snatching the back of her head he maintained her poise, and thoroughly enjoyed her fevered lip lock. Tongues rolling their state became enviable to Jones who merely fingered both her pussy and her anal cavity.

Long moments of intensifying moans led her to tilt her head back. This offered Smith the opportunity to chase her throat with his lips and tongue.

Jones halted his fingers and decided to wade aside. In response Candi glanced toward the house while enduring Smith's ravaging kisses. She noted a pair of unnoticed men whom had to have been in hiding. They were suffering at the weights of Phil and Walter as they carefully carried both men limply back outside. Reaching a large lounge chair the two escorts guided the slumbering men to sit side by side. They were facing the pool at an angle.

Candi whimpered at the sight then put a finger up to the lips of Smith. She leaned forward and kissed his forehead.

"I think I would love for you guys to let me lay out under the sun and oil me up. Your friends here need to participate. Do they not?"

Smith looks toward Doyle standing over Phil and Walter as he patted their cheeks. Candi could tell that they were only semi unconscious. Caught somewhere in between groggy and long gone.

Easing from Smith's grip she grabbed his hand and prompted him to follow her to the pool's edge. Jones was right behind them. At a ladder Candi launched herself up out of the water. She awaited Smith and Jones to join her so as to not appear as if avoiding their attentions completely. Once both men left the pool she blew them a kiss just before trotting over to her Father.

She takes Doyle by the arm and smiles up at him.

"Do you object if I say hello to my family?"

He grins at her then lifts an arm out toward one of the men who helped bring out Phil. The man reached behind his back and produced the Pink leather Cat mask that she had hidden in her bedroom.

"I believe this is yours." Doyle chides lifting it up toward her scalp.

In response she grabs his wrist with a sigh, "Don't you think this might be more fun to leave the mask off?"

She then steps closer to her family and slides carefully into the lounger between Uncle and Father. Throwing her arms around them she leans in from cheek to cheek kissing both of them.

"Hi Daddy. Hi Uncle Walter. I'm extremely horny right now. I hope you don't mind if I play with Doyle and his friends right in front of you. I love you both. Enjoy the show." She pats both of their crotches just as she eases away to stand up.

Stepping over to Doyle she reaches out and grips his erection hidden behind his shorts, "Come oil me up."

Doyle grunts under her pressure, "It would be my pleasure."

She leads him by hand to another lounge chair where she lays down on her stomach. Doyle looks around him for a bottle of oil to discover none at hand. Before he could voice the realization the cameraman Gus offers a head's up. The bald man had brought his own lotion to avoid burning his scalp.

Catching the small bottle Doyle nods his approval. Standing over her he squeezes a steady stream along her entire backside. With a satisfaction Doyle crouches down and begins rolling his palms over her ass. Joining him Jones, Smith, and now Davis all graced her with their hands.

Sighing loudly Candi hisses, "Delightful. Just tell me when you're ready for me to roll over."

After long moments of not a single word Candi opts to roll over on her own, "Boys? Stop being shy. My front side is getting lonely and bored."

The long silent Davis chuckled then gripped her ankles yanking her thighs apart so that he could kneel in and bury his tongue between her labia. Her clit terrorized as Doyle dribbled more lotion on her front, she rolled her eyes back. Finally, as Smith and Jones glistened her tits she glares toward Gus the cameraman standing to her Father's right profile.

"My pussy feels really good under Mr. Davis' tongue Daddy. One of these days you should take a taste for yourself. You too Uncle Walter."

Doyle nods at her display.

After a few moments more Candi eases her toes over the shoulders of Davis. "I think you should give your tongue a rest and fuck me, Mr. Davis. I need to see erections Smith and Jones."

Standing up Smith and Jones drop their trunks and waddle closer to Candi's face. Her hands immediately took possession of their girth and stroked them wildly. Doyle himself stood up and stepped back to give them room to play.

Davis took her offer to heart and himself dropped his trunks. Her toes slid up his thighs to tickle his balls before trailing the length of his cock.

In seconds he moved lower to line his dick up with her tight little pussy. With only a glimmer of effort his dick slid in tightly and began pounding away at her pussy.

"Good God that feels good. Look Daddy! Mr. Davis is making your Kitten purr. Are you jealous?"

Davis continues his assault without waver until she cums dramatically all around his dick. In the duration she had already involved her mind into swallowing both Smith and Jones in turns. Her delight was building all along.

At his final throes Davis pulls out and gushes a coat of jizz all across her belly. His hand jerks his cock madly until he drains himself. Standing erect, a ball of sweat he stumbles backwards and turns to dive into the pool to cool off.

Smith watching her suck on Jones peels her fingers away and journeys backwards to replace Davis by stabbing his dick into her vacant pussy. Five minutes of her strangling moans she orgasms and convulses wildly. Jones pulls away long enough to watch her tremors.

Smith explodes inside her and cries out his bout of exhaustion and triumph. Crawling off of her he motions to Jones to take over.

The distaste of putting his cock anywhere near Smith's cum made Jones reluctant. Instead he chooses to roll her over violently and mounts her anal cavity. Gritting his teeth he plunges his cock deep into her ass. At first quite painful Candi cried out in a high pitch whine. Overcoming the agony it soon became joyous.

In the end Jones himself detonates into her ass, prying her cheeks apart to witness his froth oozing around the hole. Grinning up at Doyle he finally slides out and stands up wobbling at the strain on his legs and back.

Joining Davis in the pool Jones left Doyle to watch over his temporary prisoner.

Candi sits up ever so slowly wincing at her trembling nerve endings. Coping she clutches Doyle's shorts and launches her body up to stumble carefully toward her Father and Uncle. Looking up at Gus and the two other assistants she offers a blown kiss at the camera.

All watch as she kneels in front of Phil and Walter Jerikoff and hugs their legs. Trying to seek out any available energy in the heat she rolls her face across her Uncle's crotch. Rolling around in it she feigns a moan. She then repeated the motion over her own Father's crotch.

Doyle eyes her favorably. Then with narrowed eyes he speaks out, "Take both men into the house. Put them side by side in Phil's bed. We'll be up shortly." He then grips Candi by her hair and drags her to the pool casting her into the water.

"Cool off and gather your thoughts. The days only getting started."

Gasping after resurfacing she watches through blurred vision while the men carry her family indoors. Doyle follows along to open the French doors, and discuss things with Gus the cameraman.

Trying to keep from crying she chose to turn and face her paramours.

"How can you three live with yourselves? Doyle has to be using you just as he does my Father."

Davis clears his throat, "Sweetheart, who is using who? Don't think for a second we don't have Doyle by the balls too. Trust me when we say betrayal ends badly for each of us."

Smith adds, "Don't let it get you down, Sexy. You aren't the first nor will you be the last. Just go along with it and favors might get returned."

She rolls her eyes, "Doyle won't sign Daddy's papers will he?"

Jones pouts gently, "If it's any consolation at all, we might be able to convince Doyle to at least do that much. In our eyes you deserve at least that much."

She puckers her lower lip, "What I deserve is for our lives to become normal and trauma free. The anniversary of my Mother's death is a few weeks away. I really don't want to lose my Dad over this bullshit too. Doyle videotaping you guys having sex with me can't make your trust of him seem any better."

The three men share eye contact absorbing her words. Before they could offer any more thoughts of their own, Doyle returns.

"Out of the pool. Time to go inside." He barks.

The three men remain in the water as she climbs out. Doyle again clutches her hair and leads her across the concrete and through the French doors.

Once inside Gus trails their journey. Doyle guides her up the staircase leading toward the bedrooms. At the threshold of Phil's room she looks inside to find both Walter and her Father laying on their backs totally naked. She gasps lightly and pouts at the sight.

"Climb up into that bed between them."

She obeys Doyle without waver and squeezes her lithe body to lay hip to hip between them.

"Hand's on their dicks. Start stroking them."

Again she obeys. Her fingers gripping tightly around their limpness. Jerking at them she notes a delirious reaction out of both men. This startles her.

"Are they waking up already?"

Doyle smirks, "The mickey's don't last forever, Fluffy. Keep jerking."

"What if they wake up and see me?" She whines.

"Worry about it when it happens. NOW JERK!" He grows darker.

Repositioning to sit between them Candi forbids herself to stress out. Eying the camera she puckers and kisses at it.

She feels their cocks stimulate and stiffen up ever so slowly. Eyes flutter as if feverish and mentally challenged toward awareness. Almost as if drunk beyond reason. She was thankful for at least that much. All she could do was prey they didn't revive. At least her Father. Walter she could handle.

"Suck them off." Doyle orders.

In response she maneuvers her body to devour Walter first as Gus the cameraman kneels beside her. She eyes him as she again moves around to face them better. Her tongue molds around Walters balls and laps all the way up to his crown. Then she swallowed him gagging at his depth inside her throat. Amazingly his girth was building the more she suckled on him. In his stupor she heard a mumbled enjoyment. This made her move her mouth faster and feigned her own enjoyment for the camera.

Popping off to whisper, "MMMM! Uncle Walter you taste yummy."

After a few moments she leaves Walter and crawls over to her Father who she had maintained a grip on. After a few moments to regain his thickness she devours her Father's cock and goes for her best performance yet. Madly she sucks his cock and plays with his balls. She could feel Phil's body shaking even under the drugs influence. His own throat verbally calls out the name of her Mother. This made Candi stop cold.

Doyle hears the words and narrows his eyes.

"Lay on your back." He pats her ass gently.

Thankful she does as told. Noting afterwards that Doyle was now standing naked at the foot of the bed. He instantly crawled in over her between the dosing men. Claiming her ankles he positions himself to penetrate his erection inside her. Once established he thrusts long and hard into her making her howl and moan dramatically.

"Your Kid feels fucking awesome Phil. You should tap this pussy. I know I'm going to get this pussy again and again. WON'T I FLUFFY?"

She growls under her moans and sneers up at him, "Yes Doyle! As often as you like."

He grins at her, "That's a good girl. Now I'm going to shoot my load up inside you then you're going to roll over on to your Daddy there and ride his cock. AM I UNDERSTOOD?"

She nods disgustfully at him, "Yes."

Five tormented minutes pass before Doyle erupts with a snarl that shook the room. She felt every drop rip through her interior and screams along with him. The echoes made even Gus feel queasy.

Once Doyle pulls out and backs away he forcefully pulls her leg over Phil's hip. She guides herself up on top of her Father and reaches under to do her best to install his penis up into her dripping vagina. His limpness made it slightly difficult. It took her touch to stimulate his fevered state. Finally achieving success she begins to gyrate her hips on top of him moving up and down on his dick. With the motion intensifying Phil stirred even more. Not quite aware of anything other than his lower regions feeling good.

Candi watched his face intently with a creased brow. Her thoughts begged that he didn't wake up enough to realize his daughter was fucking him.

Doyle moves in beside Phil and crouches down. He was fully clothed now. Watching Phil he leans in and pats Phillip Jerikoff on the cheek repeatedly.

"Wake up Buddy. I need a pen to sign that paperwork."

Candi grits her teeth and tears up, "Please don't lie to him. Sign those papers. I beg of you."

Her hips move faster as if to make Doyle realize she wanted this badly."

"Cum on your Daddy's dick. I'll find a pen."

He stands up and places fingers under her chin.

"I expect to hear you the whole time I'm away looking for that pen and retrieving my papers. If I hear silence for even one second I won't sign them."

Immediately she starts moaning louder and intensifies her gyrations. As Gus pans in on her he watches her beautiful 34D's bouncing wildly. Her eyes narrow at Gus as her whines pierce the air.

In her hormonal symphony she see's Walter stir about. His head moved from side to side groggily. Her eyes immediately bulged at the sight. Yet, she refused to waver. Gus moved behind her to get a close up of her Father's dick wrapped by pink pussy lips slipping back and forth over him.

Beneath her Phil too began to react more. His mind trying to focus without very little success. Still his hands found circulation to move gently about as if slapping open air. In their angst they landed on Candi's hips and managed to hold on to the slightest reality that his thoughts could process.

Her own hands reached down to touch his. As Gus captured this Candi throbbed inside. Her juices were nearing a final release. In her vocal torment she snatched up her Father's hands and pulled them up to her chest and forcibly squeezed his knuckles together. Her hands helping his grip her chest tightly.

She hears Doyle re-enter the room and move into position to face her from Walter's side of the bed.

Doyle shows her a pen in one hand and the copy of a drawn up land agreement. He awaits her to cum noting her face turning red. In front of her Doyle plants the paper up on the wall holding it in place as his other hand addresses the pen to sign on the dotted line.

"Wake your Father up. Ride him harder. Scream!"

She shows him an expression of fearlessness and moves Phil's hands to her waist allowing her to lean forward and press her Titties against his hairy chest. Still gyrating her hips she kisses her Father full on the lips passionately. In between her kisses she caressed his hairline and whispers, "Wake Up, Daddy."

Her moans exhaled scalding breath across his face. In response Phil's eyes fluttered aimlessly. He couldn't focus nearly enough to snap out of the drug's effects. This challenged her even more.

Doyle makes a tsking noise as if to show her she's failing him. This makes her insane inside. She sits up on Phil and rides him even harder out of desperation. The mattress bouncing heavily agitated both Phil and Walter.

Finally, out of nowhere Walter's eyes pop wide open. It took only seconds for him to grasp the situation. His jaw drops as he eyes his niece fucking his brother.

"Welcome back, Walter." Doyle growls still poising the pen to the paper.

Walter crawls up to a sitting position uncertain what to say or do. Tears formed in his eyes which Candi noticed.

"Get a grip, Walter. Yes I'm fucking Daddy. As if I have any choice left." She dryly sneers continuing her assault.

Walter tries to disguise his growing erection from Doyle and the camera. In a funk he tries to lose his erection but to no avail. Even in his current situation just seeing his stunning niece naked made his mind reel.

Candi continues patting her Father on the cheek, "Daddy? You have to wake up. I need to cum for you to see me. WAKE UP!"

Walter finally offers a look of anger seeing Candi trying so hard in a bad situation. Finally, he leaps up and throws Doyle off balance and topples him into a wall. Prepared to lash out Walter is halted by a scream, "WALTER, STOP!"

Turning Walter notes Candi with begging eyes. She knew violence would end any chances of Doyle signing.

Doyle crawls to his feet and steps back, while Walter falls backwards to sit on the mattress once more.

"Doyle, I'm sorry. Forgive Walter. He's just protecting me. I'll finish this if it takes all night. I swear to you."

Doyle leers at Walter, "Interfere again and I tear up this contract."

Candi feels herself ready to cum and tries to slow down. She turns to Walter, "Uncle Walter? I don't want Daddy to see you here when he wakes up. You have to leave."

Shaking his head Doyle snarls, "Ohhhh No! He stays. Be useful Walter. Join them."

Walter glares up at Doyle, "What?"

Before he can reply, Doyle is cut off by Candi, "Walter I know you want to fuck me. Take my ass. Don't even think about it. Just do it."

Regardless Walter hated being watched like this.

Doyle lowers the papers, "Crawl off of Phil. Fuck Walter to give Phil more time to shake off the drug. MOVE!"

Candi denies her orgasm and leaps off to move Walter into a laying position. She straddles him and guides his fully erect monster into her pussy. She then begins her gyration. As his eyes roll she leans over him and kisses him full on the lips. Parting she nuzzles his ear, "I guess you got your wish. I love you Uncle Walter. Make me cum really hard."