I, Candi Ch. 32: Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Kitten. You know I never wanted it like this." He trembles gentle audible.

"I know. Roll me over and take me how you fantasize about it."

He does so without further thought. He rolls her over forcefully and collides her with her Father's arm. The impact made Phil swat his arm about aimlessly.

Walter wraps Candi's legs around his waist as he pounds her pussy. His lips rash along her throat as his hands caress her everywhere. Insanity had spoken on both Walter and Candi. Their hormones raged like an unstoppable fire.

Screaming in ecstasy Candi cums full force drowning the bed cover beneath them. Walter felt her legs untwine and shake like crazy. He however wasn't ready to shoot his load. He pulls out and moves to his knees. In his furor he snatches Candi by the leg and rolls her over pulling her into a doggy style position on her hands and knees.

He then rears back and penetrates her again. Racing his palms up her spine he clutches her hair and yanks her head back. Her moans rampant she fails to notice her Father's eyes fluttering. His head shifts from side to side. Still unaware of his surroundings.

The cameraman Gus became mesmerized by her dangling tits swaying about. His thoughts alone made him reach his hand down his pants.

Walter was losing his mind in this power trip. He pulled her up on to her knees as a hand reached around to squeeze her left breast. Finally he maneuvered her to face Phil .

Without a thought he grabbed her by the back of the head and forced her over Phil's dick. She herself took full advantage and swallowed her Father's cock once more.

Behind them Doyle puckered his lower lip out of amazement.

Maddening Walter finally lost it and blew his load inside Candi. The second he did so he lost all mobility. His body had cashed in every ounce of energy. Pulling out he falls over Phil's legs leaving Candi feeding on Phil's cock like a starving child would a piece of toast.

Doyle smiled at her fierceness.

His smile refrained when the trio of Smith, Jones, and Davis stepped into the doorway. Fully dressed they motioned for Doyle to step away.

"He should be waking up any second." Doyle grins.

"We all agree. We don't share your humiliation of Jerikoff. We had our fun. It's time to pack up and go home." Davis expresses.

"This is my show. Jerikoff owes me way too much money to be let off the hook. I'm going to own both he and that sexy ass kid of his." Doyle turns red in anger.

Smith pushes past Doyle as Jones and Davis keep Doyle at bay. Once inside he motions Gus to stop filming. The bald cameraman hesitates pulling his hand free of his pants and shuts down.

Smith helps Walter to his feet, "Get dressed Walt. We're putting a halt to this here and now. Take your niece to her room and clean her up. Let's just put a bottle of Scotch in here and tell Phil he got drunk and passed out."

Candi behind him refuses to stop. Her mission statement was clear. Suddenly, it wasn't Doyle she feared. It was her husband aka MASTER "Damian Palmer " that echoed in her thoughts. She HAD to complete her goal.

Smith tries to get her to stop but her arm flails to push him away.

"Please. Enough, Candi." Walter pleads.

As Phil starts to garner more focus he feels a weight peel away from him. Walter had literally pulled Candi up kicking and screaming and dragged her from the bed.

Smith snatched up a bathrobe from a chair in Phil's room tossing it over Candi just in case.

Once they vacate the room one of the earlier assistants brings up a bottle of Scotch which Smith pours all around him on the beg including the large cum stain Candi had spilled.

Swiftly Smith pulled out and closed the door.

Outside in the hall Jones and Davis cornered Doyle.

"Sign those papers. Do it or our partnerships over." Jones prompts Doyle.

"You're all a bunch of pussy's. All of the shit we've pulled together over the years and you let one little girl cut your dicks off. You know how much Jerikoff owes me."

"This deal should pay you back in spades. Yes it was fun getting away with playing with this beautiful young lady, but enough is enough. Honor her agreement." Davis points at him directly.

Candi emerges from her room drowned in the length of the bathrobe.

"Sell the video and make a fortune. That should help pay what Daddy may owe you. Edited of course. To protect my newfound friends here."

Doyle scoffs, "Friends? Hardly. I know them far better than you." He growls glaring at each of them.

"I'll sign on one condition." He adds.

"Name it." She replies without expression.

"As you know I can still destroy your relationship with your Father. Agree to do anything I demand of you on two more occasions. Not dealing with your family. I'm talking about business interests."

The trio remains quiet as Candi scowls.

"One more occasion. Take it or I'll learn to live with my Father disowning me. You have my word."

Walter creeps up behind her, "What about Damian? Aren't you overstepping your authority?"

She lowers her gaze, "I refuse to lie to my husb--MASTER! If he tells me no then I just accept my fate and tell Daddy."

Doyle chuckles arrogantly, "Master? So, he knows about today? Even after I warned you not to tell him?"

She shivers, "No. He only knows I came to visit Daddy and that He and Walter saw me at Pony'S EXpress. Not of you."

"Keep it that way or my offer stops here." Doyle utters.

Candi nods, "Fine! TWO occasions. Now sign those damned papers and let my Father rest."

Doyle shakes his head then turns to face the wall. Pressing the paper against it he signs the copy. Hissing he hands her the paper for her to examine.

"Does this need notarized?" She raises an eye brow.

Davis coughs up, "Smart girl. It does indeed."

Walter coughs up, "Luckily for you, I have a license to be a notary. Sign as witnesses and I'll go home and stamp it. Agreed?"

The trio all nod their witness. Doyle would have no say if contested.

Signatures all around the document is claimed by Walter.

Jones speaks up, "Time for everyone to clear out."

Before the crew could vacate Candi stops each of them to kiss their cheeks. Even Gus and the Assistants. Doyle however halted her advance.

"May I say goodbye to Mr. Chamberlain in private please?" She pleads with her eyes.

Everyone files down the staircase including Walter. Out of sight Candi shuffles to face Doyle.

"Thank you for Signing. Even against your wishes. I'll hold my end of this bargain. Master or punishment for going against any orders he might give. I'll obey you on two separate occasions as long as you pay for everything and keep me safe. Keep your word and never tell my Father anything we did here or at Pony's. I would like a copy of the edited video for my Master. Although I sort of hate you for making this all happen, I am glad you challenged me. It makes me a better slave inside. I'm certain my Master would thank you for that much. I'll await your call for that first of two occasions."

She then turns away toward her Father's bedroom.

Doyle winces bitterly thinking to himself as he descends the staircase, "Oh, you can bet there will be more than two occasions little slave. Maybe I'll own you myself. All to myself."

As if he could be trusted.

Candi eases the door open to see her Father still laying in bed. He was totally awake and mostly aware of his surroundings.

"Daddy?" she calls out before stepping inside and closing the door.

Shuffling closer she watches him look up at her and grimace, "What the hell happened to me?"

She sits down beside him and feigns a blush, "Daddy cover yourself."

He realizes quickly his nudity and snatches a pillow from beside him to cloak his genitals.

She reaches down beside the bed and lifts up a nearly empty bottle of Scotch showing it to him, "You left us at the pool and never came back. You got really drunk and passed out by the looks of it. Would Mom want you to drink this heavily?"

Candi hates her own words knowing the same could be said of her sexual escapades.

"I'm sorry Sweetheart. I guess I miss your Mom a little too much these days. Booze takes the pain away."

"I'll try to be a better daughter. We need to get together more often. I've really missed you Daddy."

She stands just long enough to crawl over him awkwardly in the massive bathrobe. Snuggling in beside him she pulls his left arm around her. He exhales heavily feeling uncomfortable about laying there with nothing but a pillow over his manhood. Still, he refuses to let this moment be ruined.

"I've missed you too, Kitten."

For the next hour they laid there.

Until they fell asleep.