All Comments on 'I Can't Stop Assraping'

by vicburress

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so ummmm...

I know its a story and I personally get off to some unbelievable shit too, but this "i can tell they want it" type of psychology is more than typical of sexual predators, its like a case study for observation. Messed. Up.

vicburressvicburressover 13 years agoAuthor
Agreed, anonymous

You're absolutely right... the "I can tell they want it" mentality is totally typical of sexual predators, and I wanted to capture that in the story. I tagged the story "nonconsensual" to help people who are not looking for this kind of thing avoid it.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
No Problem Here

Yeah, I'm with ya Vic. While you didn't write a disclaimer (and if I'd been your editor, I think I would've insisted that you write at least a one liner) the very title of your story is kind of a disclaimer in and of itself. I knew when I clicked on it, even without looking at the tags, that I was going to be reading a piece that dealt with nonconsensual sex. And I'm okay with that. The guy's a psycho. A really fucked up, really hot psycho. Would I want him to get his hands on my sweet little bi bottom boi? Not on your life! But was it a damn good read? Sure enough. Good job. I liked it. And that probably makes me a bit of a psycho too. Ah well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

That was SO HOT. I love anal sluts too ;] great job! Hope to see a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
On the one hand the main character is breaking the law, committing a crime. On the other hand, many readers like to read MM rape stories. I am not an expert but they probably feel less guilty when they imagine they are ass raped.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The storyline is unusual. It was well crafted. This story is a gay rape fantasy. As anon 03/28/18 said many readers identify with the victim & feel less guilty if they are butt fucked by force.

I gave you a 4+ (4.4/5 = 88%)!

I was never butt fucked except in my fantasies. Ince in a blue moon i would encounter a man in whose presence i felt very very submissive. I wanted to be his submissive bottom, i wanted to be his submissive woman. Although those inpulses were very powerful i never acted on them. But they are my psyche.

(Hi everybody!

I read somewhere that whan a man gets really scared, his ass loosen up & is ready to receive the rapist's dick. Is it true?)

If i may suggest, you could have written 3 or 4 one-page stories out of the same material. The butt plug guy would be the first story, & the reluctant groom, the last one.

KristycuteKristycuteover 1 year ago

I loved it! I'm an anal slut too ☺️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous