All Comments on 'I Can't Stop Assraping'

by vicburress

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KristycuteKristycuteover 1 year ago

I loved it! I'm an anal slut too ☺️

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The storyline is unusual. It was well crafted. This story is a gay rape fantasy. As anon 03/28/18 said many readers identify with the victim & feel less guilty if they are butt fucked by force.

I gave you a 4+ (4.4/5 = 88%)!

I was never butt fucked except in my fantasies. Ince in a blue moon i would encounter a man in whose presence i felt very very submissive. I wanted to be his submissive bottom, i wanted to be his submissive woman. Although those inpulses were very powerful i never acted on them. But they are my psyche.

(Hi everybody!

I read somewhere that whan a man gets really scared, his ass loosen up & is ready to receive the rapist's dick. Is it true?)

If i may suggest, you could have written 3 or 4 one-page stories out of the same material. The butt plug guy would be the first story, & the reluctant groom, the last one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
On the one hand the main character is breaking the law, committing a crime. On the other hand, many readers like to read MM rape stories. I am not an expert but they probably feel less guilty when they imagine they are ass raped.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

That was SO HOT. I love anal sluts too ;] great job! Hope to see a sequel!

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDrualmost 14 years ago
No Problem Here

Yeah, I'm with ya Vic. While you didn't write a disclaimer (and if I'd been your editor, I think I would've insisted that you write at least a one liner) the very title of your story is kind of a disclaimer in and of itself. I knew when I clicked on it, even without looking at the tags, that I was going to be reading a piece that dealt with nonconsensual sex. And I'm okay with that. The guy's a psycho. A really fucked up, really hot psycho. Would I want him to get his hands on my sweet little bi bottom boi? Not on your life! But was it a damn good read? Sure enough. Good job. I liked it. And that probably makes me a bit of a psycho too. Ah well.

vicburressvicburressalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Agreed, anonymous

You're absolutely right... the "I can tell they want it" mentality is totally typical of sexual predators, and I wanted to capture that in the story. I tagged the story "nonconsensual" to help people who are not looking for this kind of thing avoid it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
so ummmm...

I know its a story and I personally get off to some unbelievable shit too, but this "i can tell they want it" type of psychology is more than typical of sexual predators, its like a case study for observation. Messed. Up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous