All Comments on 'I Did It'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
They liked it...and lived a fantasy...

They liked it...and lived a fantasy...But for me the husband took that chance to pay the penance for his long years of cuckolding others...He was cuckolded too...The problem? will she be able to stop now? 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what I don't like

The entire buildup was great.

Why oh why does the sex scene have to turn into some cliche from a porn film, slut talk and all?? A 4 up to that point, then a real turn-off for me.

Can't people write stories where people enjoy sex without it being dirty?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have to agree with another anon, the buildup was good. The sex scene? Not so much. It felt rushed and just not quite enough.

Kind of like when you're out and see a cute guy. The buildup to the sex is great, fun, very exciting and intensely hot. Then the actual sex? Doesn't quite get the job done. It scratches the itch, but you can be in so much of a hurry that you skip over the parts that make it incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantasy?

Hers is to be used like a slut cum dump by a bunch of guys, his is to be married to a slut and be a willing cuck? Sorry I like women that have a little self respect and actually love their husband, nobody like that in this dribble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disgusting story with unlikeable characters.

First of all, if he told her he was such a gad-fly before they got married, why would she marry him? He obviously can't keep it in his pants and his cheating was probably the downfall of his first marriage. But why would she want to get used by a bunch of men? And why would he want his wife to get used? What about diseases? What about pregnancy? What about pride, respect and just common decency? Neither one of them was worth caring or rooting for. Just not entertaining or fun to read. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
u left out the part

where u had ur tongue up his ass while he fornicated ur wife

if u gonna write ur auto-bio,,,,include all facts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It started out sexy and got better....

...until the sex started. It was hurried and lacked detail and emotion.

Not my favorite topic, but potentially very hot, for those that go in for that kind of thing.

Technically, the writing was quite good, except as noted above. Also, you might put a little more effort into character development. We connect better with characters we can relate to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Editing

Really needs it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
long as they both get to have fun i am for it, despite the medical issues

medical issues need to addressed first however, when one partner gets to fuck around and the other doesn't I object to that strongly

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good article......Fucking trolls

Fuck all of you trolls who feel they have to post a comment that slams stories like this. They're written by people who enjoy this FOR people who enjoy this. If you have to slam this topic and berate the writer, I figure that either you're gay and jealous, or you're a very angry woman who has snakes in her head. In either case, there are other categories that have stories that are right up your alleys. Take your judgment and shove it up right up your ass. If you don't like this fare, get the fuck out of this category. Fucking idiots! To the writer....this was a decent story. Some technical issues with it, but erotic. Get it, trolls? Erotic....as in erotic literature...as in 'Literotica'. Fucking mental morons. Go join the Westboro Church. Again, to Imstillfun, ignore the ignoramuses, and please continue writing in spite of their stupidity. There is a need for people like you. Okay, now bring it, trolls....show what assholes you are with your fucked-up posts about my post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re.Good Article. ..Fucking Trolls

You are correct! You sir are a complete fucking asshole.I love you morons who have the balls.to think that only your opinion means anything. Your a dipshit.BTW I liked this story. A.few errors but all in all not bad.It's people.like good article who need to get their head out of their ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tak your damn 3*'s and stick them...

Fuck you impo_61. Take your damn 3*'s and stick them in your ass. No one wants to read your stupid comments. Get out of 'LW' and jack off to some other catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Plenty of people marry pigs but they usually don't know the whole truth about how big of a pig they really were . This guy fucked a lot but only being remarried 2 years why would you want to risk your marriage letting her get gangbanged by 3guys. So she will let him play next time but where is the end game, most likely divorce again. Hot first time fucking is always gonna be better than routine sex you might have after being together for years so how will there sex be as good as them both doing crazy shit with strangers.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Excellent, my kind of story

You hit the mark, great job. I love it. Love Shy Guys big hot cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anonymous feedback

I don't think Lit should allow for Anonymous feedback. Show who you are if you dare.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
Absolutely GREAT story!

DO NOT let those idiots condemn you for writing a wonderful story! They do not have to be true - and if you have your husband's approval and support - WHO CARES?! HE is the one that matters - if you are together and decide to have fun - who is hurt? GREAT - STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The zoo!! So I guess you are in the pig pen with the other pigs annony

I gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL

Anonymous feedback

I don't think Lit should allow for Anonymous feedback. Show who you are if you dare.

By Anonymous.

I'm sorry, but you really have to love the hypocrisy of this.... LOL

kyron99kyron99over 8 years ago
mouth-breathing trolls

the trolls who comment on LW stories are daft. this is a jerkoff site. you come here to jerkoff to stories. like this one -- the one you saw, clicked, read. and likely jerked off to. then you complain about it? piss off you dim witted morons....

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
@kyron99: Rubbish!...

Maybe you do come to this site to jerk off; I doubt the majority would support that opinion. It is true that the quality has lost enormously since all those cucks, wimps and wannabe-subs begann meeting and celebrating here. Still there are very fine authors here that develope interesting, intelligently written stories.

You want to jerk off? Christ - go to asstr.org and jerk until your hand falls off! But before you do that: Work on your punctuation / capitalization.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FIVE STAR

Nice read.

Nice erotic fantasy.

Intelligently written.

For my taste, the emotional vibes btwn her & her hubby should have been more present because what they did was an act of love, albeit a rather kinky one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Details

I agree with a couple of posters who said that there could have been more detail during the sex. The lurid details of such an erotic and taboo encounter should be the payoff. As for the dirty talk, it could have been delivered in a less superficial way. Simple dirty words can be a revelation if the person is wide-eyed, breathless, and beside herself. If the detail and depth is there, a simple fuck me can blow your mind...pun intended :))

Anyway, the author has nice momentum and lots of potential. Despite the fact I think it's rather creepy thinking of strangers blowing their virulent jism all over a newlywed, I think I will read some more of her work :))))

ps the editing needs some work for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another Great Story

You have this whole husband watching wife and / or cuck thing down. Loved this story almost as much as "He Let them Have Me #1."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage by psychotic degenerate ! "1*" !!

Nuf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

What's up with all the haters? Read what you like and avoid the stuff that you don't like. It's not that hard.

Only total dildos troll authors who post cool stories for free.

Thank you, Imstillfun

spunky2spunky2about 8 years ago
AWESOME

Truly amazingly hot, erotic and fantastic story

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 8 years ago
It's ok

I agree with many others. This needed more work. The details were vague and it needs editing. I notice your stories move quickly lacking some of the emotional reaction a person might have in such a dramatic event. 4 from me. Gotta do a bit more. Thanks for sharing.

donnybee68donnybee68almost 8 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed the story a lot. Moved well, lots of action, what's not to like about it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice short story

Nice that it wasn't 17 pages but did wish it was longer. Nice dialog and enjoyed how you dropped in the background information. Wife enjoyed it also. Thanks!

dozendozenover 7 years ago
I liked your story enough to give you *****

However I enjoyed the series "He Let Them Have Me" better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey Guys, Cindy Here

This story reminded me of the fun my husband and I had in N.O. In the week we were there I got fucked by five new cock, three of them several times apiece. We also partied with a couple we met so I got my share of pussy as well. Hubby loved cumming deep inside her and I loved sucking it all out again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want to be her!

I wish my husband was open minded enough to try something like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
crazy anon's

The last guy says "usual shit from another whore author", lol. That is funny. So the guy reads story after story and hates all the "whore" authors. I hate sticking a fork in my eye, so I avoid it whenever possible. How can these zealots be so screwed up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
you did it!

Bravo! I love your 'becoming a slut' themed stories. Sure hope you write a new one soon. This one was great, but would have finished well with you taking a hard DP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
yeah!

I would have loved to be one of those guys! Suckin two cocks at once is really decadent and really a turn on to the guys! I'd have buried every inch balls deep in that pussy while watching you blow two guys! Yum!

ljpsstuffljpsstuffabout 6 years ago
Loved it

I loved your story very much. It reminded me of some of the games we play. This is the first of your stories I have read. I am going to read all the rest from you. Thanks for entertaining us and for the memories.

Design82Design82almost 6 years ago
One of the best HOTWIFE stories....

....as opposed to the more common "cuckold" ones.

......Still has the hot, horny, slutty wife getting laid by a guy or guys other than her husband....and she climaxes more than she would normally (with just hubby), because of the adulterous situation, and knowing her husband is WITNESS to her promiscuity, turns her on even more!!

....doesn't have, AND IS BETTER FOR IT, any 'humiliation' aspect. The husband is definitely IN CHARGE here, of both his wife's enjoyment, and of how far she's allowed to go....the fact that she goes into 'FULL-SLUT' mode is because her husband allows it.

Great story - WILL read it with my wife......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
a classic

one of your best... Hope it was a true story. Lucky guys, if so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
since when

Are C cups considered ''not much'' in the breast dept?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
With the last commenter on this on.

C cups are my preferred choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pure crap.

Amazing how you twerk the rankings. That you do well. Celebrating cheating whores, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Army guys?

So they have and will fuck anything and I mean anything....yet dumb ass cuckie and his wife are fucking them bareback! Not too bright...but cuckie is proud of her. LOL Gave this a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So another horrible story with a high rating?

You are indeed, beloved by Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Silly

A waste of time. Why marry someone who wants this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
love that it's true

Hi fun one, This one is an old one from the fun one, but a classic. My kind of girl. Yeah.

5 stars for giving in to her inner slut. Nicely done!

alan13703alan13703over 4 years ago
Gave you a 5 The first time I read it and would have again if I could.

Second time I have read it. Gave you a 5 The first time and would have again if I could. Great story. Thank you.

I loved how the husband and wife are both enjoying her sex with other men. Wonderful.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
I'm looking for someone like you.

Such great understanding between you and your husband - you are a lucky woman and he is a lucky guy.

StewiednrStewiednrover 4 years ago
Love it.

What I love is how you both communicate and are able to separate love and sex and then merge them back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love The Stories But Enough With Using The Word "Slut" Already!

I do enjoy the stories -- they're hot and I get off; and I usually give them 5 Stars and occasionally 4 and no less. But geez, too much use of the "slut" word. How about "hotwife" or "concubine" lol.

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerover 4 years ago
I think

I'm hooked on your delightful slutwife stories.

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
What a Slut

Does anyone do group sex better than this author I think not, I am sure that these scenarios are based on personal experiences, they are to life like for them to be a figment of her imagination. What a slut she must be / have been, if only my life had followed a similar path

AJeyeAJeyeover 4 years ago
fun read

Really enjoy the fantasy of her becoming a slut wife. Used this a great deal with the ex at her request. Definitely would have benefitted with a bit more sex scene detail, that is the payoff, but was aroused. Would I have done this in real life, not so sure, but that's one reason I enjoy reading here, Fantasy, people, Fantasy. Keep writing, please!

TabooUdoTabooUdoabout 4 years ago

My cock gives it a hard salute! The story works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

What the hell is wrong with some of you critiques? Why would someone this and that, how could she, no protection, pregnancy, divorce blah blah blah. It's a story idiots. I can't believe how butt hurt some of you guys are. I'm sorry this has happened to you behind your backs. It wasn't the first time and won't be the last. Get over yourselves, she wasn't that good. BTW how did I taste?

col_lovercol_loverabout 4 years ago
What a perfect hot slut wife

Wife and hubby will live happy ever after 5 *****

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithabout 4 years ago

What a nice way to thank the army men for serving our country...hehe Fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Scary if true

Liked the story if it was fiction, however, your bio says this story is based on your true experiences and reads as you telling it. If you actually did this you are one foolish slut to have unprotected sex with three guys you don’t know anything about. Military guys are noted for screwing hookers and women everywhere they go and are notorious for transmitting STD’s. Also your husband is one really stupid guy for allowing it.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
HOT STORY --

I liked that it was unplanned and spontaneous... loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Some readers.....

...need to remember this is FANTASY. Great story, quick read and wifey tells hubby he's next. 5*****.

ArkalesArkalesabout 3 years ago
Read my mind ...

How did you know this is my ultimate fantasy?? Would love my wife to do this. Hot story.

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsabout 3 years ago

Very sexy story. I love that the action was entirely with consent.

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Very nice! You have such talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of your classics. I can totally picture a secretly wild wife letting go to fulfill her fantasy when her and hubby are away from home, and hubby encouraging it to happen. I re-read this one often. Always makes me hard AF. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
With my hubby's approval only!

I just wish he would approve allowing me to do that!

Orpheum 69

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaover 2 years ago

Great story. Everything about it worked.

GUSsecretGUSsecretover 2 years ago

Loved the story!!

ardeeoardeeoabout 2 years ago

Love a true story.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51almost 2 years ago

Incredibly hot story! Lucky you, lucky husband. Army guy did all right, as well ;).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Knowing this actually happened is a huge turn on. I love a wild woman who lets her inner slut take over. Hubby is one lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You did it! Hurray! Thanks for sharing a true wild tale of sharing your tail. LOL. Seriously, I love that this is a true story and so fucking hot. Most guys totally want a girl like that. I know I sure do. Time for a new true story from a wonderful story teller.

SexyShelSexyShelover 1 year ago

I've not had an experience quite like yours, with three strangers. I did have my husband and two other men in an Amsterdam hotel room once, but the two others were not strangers.

Some times the drink, the atmosphere and the hormones just all come together at the right time !

dary4247dary424712 months ago

Hot, hot, hot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To Lisablissful , your figure and looks you described in your profile page is absolute perfection , what a lucky husband you have .

❤🧡💛💚

wasagadavewasagadave5 months ago

Hot as hell! Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a crock.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I don't have much, 34C ??????

34C is Awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...