I Do ... Both Mother & Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her now, Farrell," she whispered hotly. "She's ready. Fuck her now!"

Cupping the tiny cheeks of Millie's ass, I spread her asshole open, as she held her breath with anticipation. The pink crinkle of Millie's asshole seemed to suck inward as head of my dick pressed against it. A soft whimper escaped her lips. I ran the tip of my cock up and down her ass crack, from her delightful cunt, to her puckered brown hole, teasing her.

"So far so good," Millie said breathlessly as she wiggled her ass temptingly. "Can you see the target?" She giggled.

"The target is in sight, Millie."

"Mmmmm, come on then."

"Are you really ready, Millie?" I asked, my voice hoarse.

"She's ready and waiting, do it for fuck's sake!" The mother growled. "And save some for me!"

I began to force the round head of my dick inward. Millie held her breath, as she awaited more than feeling the pressure of my cock pushing at the ultra-tight opening. It was time, I shoved, and the head of my dick was an inch inside her. Millie gasped, and her fingers clenched the couch. Her mother was cooing soft words into her ear and placing kisses all over her face.

"It feels kinda funny and hurts some, but not much. I kinda like it. It really fills me up in there."

"Want me to play with your pussy honey?"

"Oh yeah, Mother!"

Meanwhile, I kept at it, pressing relentlessly, not too fast but steadily. Slowly my dick disappeared inside her tight, hot little asshole.

"It feels good," Millie said.

"Look at it going in!" The mother cried out in wonder; her eyes were wide and shiny. I found myself grunting her tightness was overwhelming. Suddenly I was laughing because her mother was licking my balls and Millie's cunt.

"Push back on my dick, baby!" I moaned.

Millie obliged, sliding her ass back to me, fucking her asshole onto my throbbing dick. Her little pink pucker kept stretching and was now nipping at the base of my dick. The cheeks of her ass came to rest against my lower belly. I was all the way in.

Millie's ass trembled, and then she began to squirm. "Fuck me! Slide that prick in and out! Ohhhh that feels soooo good!"

I was trying to savor the moment, realizing that I still had the mother to contend with, but Millie grew impatient and pulled her ass forward on my dick, dragging her tiny, stretched ass ring over my dick and causing me some pain. I groaned with the incredible mixture of pleasure and pain, but Millie ignored me moving her hips forward until only my swollen dick-head was left inside.

We both groaned, and then she demonstrated her considerable talent by wiggling that ass of hers in a spastic circling motion, before moving back onto my dick again, tentatively at first, then more forcefully as the pain lessened and the pleasure grew. I found it utterly amazing to see her hot, buttery asshole clinging to my prick. Her tits, I chided myself, I had to play with her tits and did, fondling them with one hand while the other kept us connected as she whimpered in pleasure.

Pinching her nipple one last time I abandoned her tits and concentrated on getting her off, pulling out when she moved forward and stabbing it in when she pushed back. The mother remained transfixed alongside me, lustfully watching Millie's pink crinkle cave in and suck out as we fucked. We were so wet both our inner thighs glistened with the combined coating of our mixed juices.

The mother tried her best to fist Millie, but could only get three or four fingers in. We were moving to much for her to close her hand and slip the fist in. It didn't seem to make a difference to Millie who was squealing in ecstasy.

"Oh, Millie, your pretty cunt is so fucking wet, so fucking hot, baby!"

I added fuel to the fire. "Yeah babe, your ass is a fuckin' oven! My dick is toast!"

"Baby, you're about to come!" her mother sobbed. "I can feel it in your cunt and you're going to come!"

"Ooooh, I sure am, Mother!" Millie moaned, thrusting her ass backward, the friction of my dick up her asshole was sending tremors through her entire body.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

"That's the way babe, come on, cum for me!"

"I'm cumming in both holes at the same time!" She sounded incredulous.

I slapped her ass two or three times as she came, hoping that would increase the intensity of her climax. I don't know if it did or not but she was still coming when I pulled out and slammed it into her mother.

"Ohhhhhh, God you're tight, Baby!" I gasped, although I was already deep within her.

"Fuck me, Farrell!" The mother groaned. "I just love it in my ass!"

"Sure baby, sure. How are you Millie?"

"Ohhhh, wonderful. I'm still coming a little." Her eyes widened. "Oh! Is that how I looked?"

Wiping the sweat from my eyes as I continued pounding the mother's ass, I asked Millie, "What do you mean?"

"My hole. Did it stretch like that?"

"More than that honey, more than that. Your mother's had a prick or two up there before; she's a lot looser than you were."

"My God," she said almost in awe of what she'd done.

"Farrell?" The mother asked.

"Yeah?"

"Did you clean your prick off before putting it in me?"

"No. Sorry, the heat of the moment you know?"

"God damn it! Millie, make sure I have an enema after this session. I don't want to get an infection."

"Sure mother."

"Ummm mmmm, watching him fuck me up my ass, Millie?"

"I am mother, I am!"

"I can see his big cock going way deep inside your ass!"

"You can?"

Oh, fuck her, Farrell! Fuck her good!"

"Ohhhh, I love it!" The mother groaned.

Millie stabbed a finger into her mother's cunt, thrusting it in and out as my weary balls banged at her knuckles. The mother was churning her ass in rhythm to my thrusts. I was getting very tired.

"Millie!"

"What?"

"Sit on the fucking couch. Put your twat in my face!"

"Sure thing!" And Millie jumped on the couch and slid her cunt right up against her mother's open mouth. She was lapping away in seconds, emitting soft cries as she licked and sucked Millie's cunt while Millie squeezed her tits together. I remembered seeing stains on the couch earlier. Now I knew how they'd gotten there. I kept pumping. Her spread ass cheeks smacked against me and her soft cries grew louder.

"I . . . I'm close!"

Decision time. I opted to use the last of my energy on a spectacular finish. Fucking harder and harder, deep thrusts that made her body quiver and shake. She was no longer able to eat Millie, who slithered down behind us to view my penetration from that angle.

Ahhhhhh, Farrell! I can feel your cock throbbing . . . feel it jerk inside my ass!"

"Good, huh?"

"YESSSSS!"

"Want more?"

"Oh, ram my ass! Fuck MEEEEEEEEE!"

Millie began to chant. "Come in her asshole, Farrell! Let her feel your load spurt into her ass!"

I didn't have much left.

"She's cumming, Farrell!" Millie yelped. Fuck her harder! Really give it to her, baby!"

"I can feel her cumming!" I gasped not believing the pressure the mother was applying to my poor dick by the spasms of her asshole.

"Cum with me!" I screamed. I'm gonna cum now! Cum with me!"

"Ahhhhhhhh! I feel your cum sizzling in my hole!"

The mother shivered as she pressed her ass hard onto my spurting dick, taking the rapid squirts in a fit of numbing, squealing ecstasy.

"Fill me with your cum!" She moaned as her lips parted and she made soft, hissing sounds and groaned when I pulled my limp dick out. It was covered with specks of shit. Millie lovingly applied a washcloth to my dick and then did her mother's ass.

What a girl this Millie was. The mother lay across the couch, sprawled on her stomach, her puckered asshole gaped at me, clutching for the cock that was no longer there, drooling our commingled juices and sperm onto the couch. Her arms were flung above her redhead. Now and then a tremor rippled through her body and a soft sigh of gratification came from her sensually parted lips.

"See that, Millie," I said quietly pointing at her mother.

"Yes, what?"

"That's what a well fucked woman looks like."

We both laughed. The mother said, "You got that right. Well fucked I am. Millie too, I think."

"Oh yeah Mother. I came so much I thought I was gonna die."

I just sat on the floor, leaning against the cushions of the couch, trying to recover.

Millie lay on her side, next to me her head propped on one elbow, eyes aglow with pleasure. Her tits were still swollen her light-brown nipples peaked stiffly. With my left hand I teased them, causing them to rise up. She calmly stroked her cunt, rubbing her clit, dipping a finger inside now and then. We were all breathing hard.

"Millie?"

"Yes mother?"

"I thought it was beautiful watching you take it up the ass."

"Thank you. I enjoyed watching Farrell do you too."

"Farrell?"

"Ummm?"

"You're welcome round here anytime."

"Anytime?"

"Well . . . take care my husband's not home."

"And how would I do that?"

"He's a truck driver. He's on the road most of the time." She wrote her name and number on a scrap of paper and handed it to me.

"Ann?"

"That's me!"

"And I've been thinking of you as "Mother" all this time."

"Me too. I mean I've been thinking of you the same way."

"Oh?"

"Mmmm, Motherfucker!"

We all laughed at that.

They tried to rouse my Johnson again, but he wasn't having anymore that day.

I made a date with them for later that week. But as things turned out I never had them both together again. I did, however, sample both of them singly for the next few months, until I stopped that baseball with my face. Ann and Millie! What a pair!

12