I Don't Get You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't say anything.

"And you've already done weird shit with me that's technically illegal," she added. "If you gave the cops a choice between what to be pissed at you about, fucking your sister-in-law in your house or standing watch while I jack off in a graveyard, which do you think they're gonna focus on?"

I had no particular answer to that.

"I'm reasonably certain you don't hate sex, and I know you like my body, so what's the hang-up about fucking?" she asked. "You worried what mommy and daddy might think?"

"Well..."

"I can't speak for your dad, but I somehow doubt my mom'll give a shit," she continued. "First, if she found out, she'd probably wonder why it took this long at all. Second, she'd probably be happy I was fucking you instead of someone she didn't know. It's not like we're trying to start up a relationship, Plato. I assume other girls don't have this difficult a time coaxing you out of your pants, right?"

"I've just never fucked my sister before." I said, trying to not sound confused or exasperated.

She sighed and rolled around until she was sitting in the chair, looking directly at me. She was almost shaking her head. "I'm not your sister, not genetically. We're not gonna have children, forget fucked-up children. Look, I'm horny. I want a dick in me. Do you want it to be yours? Because yours happens to be handy, so it's fitting the bill for me right now. I don't wanna spend the next few hours setting up to fuck someone else. I want sex now, with a live dick. You in?"

I drew a deep breath and nodded. She stood up. "Good. Got anywhere you want to fuck me? Only place that's off-limits would be our parents' bed. Even I wouldn't do that."

My mind instantly spun through every location in the house- my room, her room, the bathroom, the kitchen, the living room we were standing in, the laundry room and the basement. I'm sure they were all serviceable from her point of view, but probably predictable and... vanilla. And if I was going to do this, I sure as Hell wasn't letting her think I was boring and mundane.

I smirked. "The St James necropolis isn't too far from here," I suggested. "It's even older than Mount Pleasant, virtually abandoned and most of it can't be seen from any street. We'll take some blankets and I'll fuck you there."

That raised her eyebrow. She stared at me in bemusement. "You shittin' me?"

I shook my head.

"You don't need to leave your comfort zone, y'know," Jerica said softly. She seemed almost at a loss. "Any room in the house'll-"

"Nuh-uh," I declared, shaking my head. "You wanna fuck, you're gonna remember it, sis. This'll be burned into your memory for all time. No getting timmy, are you?"

She was silent for another few moments before she finally nodded. "Okay, Plato. If it's not too far away, that'll do. I don't want to wait to get fucked, but I can walk somewhere quick. I'll meet you back here in fifteen. I'm grabbing some blankets and shit."

I was grinning, still not quite able to believe this was happening, but not objecting, either. Jerica made my dick hard and I had to admit, I wanted to fuck her. She'd removed any barriers to that desire by asking and also pointing out the flaws in the 'patriarchy' that made in-law incest technically illegal. But she was right, we weren't having kids- this was two willing adults fucking to enjoy themselves. Only illegal part of the operation should have been the proposed locale.

I dressed into track shorts, a t-shirt, clothing I could hop out of and into quickly, in case anything went south. Aside from my cellphone and wallet, all I brought was a few condoms. As ready as I could be, I returned to the living room, where I waited patiently. Jerica joined me some five minutes later, wearing a cropped tank-top, black shorts, fishnet stockings and ankle-high black boots. Her backpack was slung over her shoulder and she was carrying a few blankets.

"Here you go," she said, tossing the blankets to me. I looked confused as I caught them and she shrugged. "What? No room in my little backpack for that shit. It's got the booze in it. This was your idea, Mister Chivalry, you can't expect me to carry everything."

She had me there, so I stuffed the blankets tightly into my own backpack, which was considerably larger, bordering on a rucksack. Once I was set, we headed out. Jerica walked beside me, patiently following my lead as we headed to St James. It wasn't more than five minutes away. The area of the city I lived in was one of the older ones, a reclamation of even earlier settlements, the remnants of which were historic buildings and sites like the St James Necropolis. The bronze plaque on the chained-shut iron gate, terminally green with rust and almost unreadable, stated that the necropolis had been here since the late 1790's, when the original town of York was founded.

The sun was in the west and I led her along the edge of the cemetery, toward the back, where a stand of trees bordered it. We disappeared into the treeline and I headed inward about thirty yards, until we were invisible from the street. The sun was far in the west, painting the horizon ochres, oranges and purples, while the sky above us turned to twilight. I turned and smiled at my sister-in-law, who blushed rather prettily and looked at the ground. I couldn't remember her ever looking even slightly demure before.

"Ready to do this, Jerica?" I asked.

"I am, yeah," she answered, nodding and smiling at me. "Thanks for trying, Sean. It's actually pretty cool that you thought of this and are willing to do it."

I wanted to take her hand, but wasn't sure that sort of familiarity was her thing. Sex could be strictly sex, without intimacy, just two people exercising their urges on one another. The videos I'd seen of her having sex gave no indication that she craved intimate touches during her sexual activity, so I left it alone.

But as I walked in front of her, leading the way, I felt her hand latch onto mine, squeezing gently. True, she might have just been using me for guidance, but I preferred to think otherwise. I led her along through the tangle of trees, following the tall, wrought-iron fence that surrounded the necropolis until we reached a place where four bars were missing, enough room for someone to squeeze through with minimal effort.

"Why do you know this gap in the fence is in here?" Jerica asked as she squirmed through after me.

I shrugged. "I was doing some community volunteer trash cleanup in the spring and I noticed the gap when I came along the back edge here."

This caused her to pause, bent over and trying to contain her snickering. She looked up finally and her eyes were shining with mirth. "Of course. You're such a boy scout. I love it. C'mon, let's go find a place to get our fuck on."

At this point, I let Jerica take over, since navigating graveyards seemed to be something she did instinctively. I admit I'd never really considered them from the context of sexual feasibility before. We wandered around along the back edge, well out of sight from just about anyone who was still in the cemetery, although this was unlikely. St James was completely abandoned virtually all the time. The most recent grave was over a hundred years old and they were taking no new tenants, so to speak. Mostly it was just a historic landmark.

It suddenly occurred to me that goth kids sneaking in here to be creepy or fuck was probably the most common activity to happen in the place. Go figure.

The sky was dark grey overhead now as Jerica found a place she seemed to like. She pointed to it, nestled behind a series of ancient headstones, so weathered and worn that the names on them were virtually unreadable. Assuming we were standing up, there was virtually no chance of us being seen by anyone. Of course, the gate was chained shut anyway, so unless someone followed us through the egress we'd used, no one was in here to begin with. We'd be uninterrupted.

I looked at Jerica as we began unpacking our supplies, taking in the sight of her- she really was very attractive, in her dark, gothic kind of way. Her pale skin almost shone in the near-dark, I was looking forward to seeing it in the moonlight, to really appreciate it under those silvery rays. She had a pretty face, her makeup normally giving her somewhat angular features, but tonight she seemed to have softened her appearance. She saw me gazing at her and nodded while she opened her backpack.

"Just a few rules, Plato," she said, her tone light but also indicating that what she was about to say was important. "This is sex, okay? We're here to fuck. May seem strange to you, but kissing is off-limits, got it? And I dunno if you're a cuddler or not, but don't try to initiate- if I feel like being held, I'll make sure you know it. Sex has nothing to do with emotions, those are for lovemaking, and I don't do that shit."

I nodded. "No kissing, no cuddling. We're here to fuck one another's brains out."

She considered. "Well, if you think you're up to it, then sure. Sounds like a good time."

Jerica removed some bottles from her backpack, a dark red wine and some smaller shooters of spirits. I had already pulled out and was spreading the blankets for us. Without any ceremony, she pulled her tank-top over her head, exposing her pale, succulent breasts and making my cock stir in my shorts. She then sat on the blanket and shimmied out of her shorts and tiny thong, totally naked except for the boots she was wearing.

"Better keep the boots on, in case the Five-O make an appearance and we have to run like Hell," she stated, now laying back and leaning on her elbows while she watched me pull my shirt over my head. She stroked her pussy casually with a finger, letting me finish getting undressed. To my amazement, my cock was not ramrod-erect yet, but certainly swollen, and she stared at it intently. "You any good with licking pussy, Plato?"

I shrugged. "I've never had any complaints, and I know the feel of a woman's thighs trying to squash my head like a grape when I make her cum."

She nodded. "Glad to hear it. None of the guys I've fucked yet in town have been all that spectacular at it, only the one redhead girl made me blow my cork, y'know? Let's see if you can match her."

I nodded and she spread her legs wide, still leaning on her elbows and watching me while I get between her legs. I was really happy to not be rock-hard yet, since I was now lying on my stomach. She smiled wickedly and snaked two fingers down to pull her thick netherlips apart. Her coral pink pussy was already glistening, which pleased me. Clearly my sister-in-law was horny and wanting me to do my thing.

Taking hold of her thighs, I leaned in and began planting gentle kisses and nips around her womanhood without touching it. She now lay on her back, looking at the darkening sky, a little shiver and a sigh escaping her. I didn't tease her too much, though, making my way in toward the goal. Her scent enveloped me and I shifted slightly as my cock got hard.

Jerica shuddered and almost clutched my head as I pressed my mouth against her slippery pussy finally, kissing it and sliding my tongue up and down the slit. I don't know if she used a special soap or applied something to herself, but her pussy tasted incredible! It was hard to describe, an almost dark, earthy cherry that mingled with her natural taste, but it made me devour her eagerly. Jerica began squirming and gasping, her fingers clutching at my head reflexively and her legs now circling my shoulders so her ankle boots rested on my back.

"Gnnnnnn, fuck, Sean..." she hissed, writhing around me. "Nothing mundane about your cunt-licking skills! Shit, keep it up..."

I licked and sucked on her hungrily, loving her taste. I really hoped she'd want to fuck again, because I wanted to keep doing this, for sure. Even though she was squirming and almost rocking from side to side, I used my strength to keep her hips pinned, lapping away. A surge of pleasure wracked her, gasping raggedly as I pushed my tongue inside her pussy and began probing. Her warm skin embraced me and my cock grew even harder. Her hips tilted up, pushing against my mouth in need. I took the opportunity to pushed a hand under her ass cheeks and then slip a finger into her puckered knot, since she'd told me she liked having her ass fucked. Jerica grunted and froze, except for her arms, which moved almost spastically.

"Uhhhhhnnn!" she wheezed, groping her breasts and then biting on one of her finger knuckles as if to keep from screaming. "Oh, fuckfuckfuck! Yes, Sean, do it, yesssssssss..."

I was relentless, determined to make her cum at least once before we fucked. I wanted her to crave this again. The finger I had in her ass wiggled and explored, feeling her clench around me. My tongue now pulled out of her pussy and lashed her clit, sending her into fits. I almost felt bad that no guy she'd met recently had made her cum before, but also rather glad, since it made me look that much better.

She was panting and hissing, her hands almost mauling her breasts, pinching the nipples and tugging on the piercings until the silken mounds were pulled almost taut. She whimpered in delight and her body was beginning to churn, like great ocean waves that precede a tidal wave or tsunami. Her movements were large and strong, no longer short and sharp. Her breathing was becoming deep and her pussy wetter and wetter.

There was a deep groan and her fingers knotted in my hair. She pressed her hips against my face with desperate force, the heels of her boots almost digging into my back. I didn't let up, pushing my thumb into her slit as far as I could, while my tongue swirled around her nub and my finger reamed her ass.

And then her damn broke. By some force of sheer will, Jerica kept from shrieking loud enough to wake the downtown core as she came. She churned and ground on my mouth, grappling at me and almost folding up around me. The surge of pride in me by making her cum so damn hard was undeniable. There was no way she wouldn't want more of this down the road.

Her orgasm finally ebbed and she collapsed back against the blanket, panting heavily, limbs trembling. I could feel the sweat on her skin, feel the heat radiating from her. She'd slathered my face with her cum. I slowly, gently pulled my finger from her ass and my thumb from her pussy. My kisses against her slick netherlips were now gentle, meant as a denouement to the oral ravaging I'd given her.

"Jesus, man," she sighed tiredly, her eyes staring blankly at the night sky. "Where'd you learn that?"

"Us mundanes have our uses, y'know," I quipped, smiling slyly. "I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it hit the spot."

"Like you need me to tell you," Jerica breathed, stirring finally. "Uhn, shit, just give me a sec here..."

She seemed to compose herself finally and sat up slowly, supporting herself on one hand while the other rubbed her face. I now knelt up, still between her legs, happy to not be lying down and pressing my hard-on in all sorts of weird angles. When she opened her eyes, she noticed my throbbing erection.

"Oh, God, you were lying on that, weren't you?" she asked quietly. "I'll make it up to him, okay? But don't cum, because we're here to fuck."

I nodded and we switched positions, with me lying on my back and Jerica now between my legs. She took hold of my cock near the base of the shaft, squeezing gently. I closed my eyes and could feel her warm breath on my sensitive skin, followed by her lips kissing and tasting me. She made me shiver by dragging her raven hair over my member. It felt amazing and I struggled to refrain from gripping her.

Then her tongue was swirling around the pulsing head and along the underside of the shaft. I moaned lightly, encouraging her. Her lips closed around the head and then she was slowly bobbing up and down, working more and more of me into the wet heat of her mouth. All the wall, her hand gently squeezed and pumped around the base of my shaft. She hummed, buzzing her lips around me and sending tingling thrills right through my body. Her cock-sucking skills easily rivalled my pussy-licking skills, which I was grateful for at this moment.

I opened my eyes and watched as she moved up and down slowly, her own eyes shut as she savoured the taste and feel of me in her mouth. Her tongue swirled and tangled around as she sucked hungrily. The fingernails of her free hand grazed up and down my thigh lightly. She had me almost writhing and bucking before long, lost in a euphoria of shameless pleasure.

She pulled her mouth off of me and gazed up into my eyes, her own smouldering while she kept stroking my shaft. "Y'ready, ace? I know I am. I want this dick in me, like yesterday."

I nodded and she moved up my body, straddling me. She clearly intended to ride me, which I had no problem with. One of my arms reached off to the side, fumbling for a condom, but she saw what I was doing and shook her head.

"Y'got any STD's?" she asked. I shook my head in response. "Then don't worry about it, just fuck me and cum in me, Sean."

"Okay, no STD's, but what if you get pregnant?" I asked, feeling obligated to do so where many guys wouldn't have.

"I'm on birth control, first," she said, clearly not interested in wasting time talking about this. Her hand reached down and stroked my cock, lining it up with her slick pussy. "And if by some one-in-a-zillion chance I do, well, I'll take care of it. Universal healthcare has its advantages, y'know."

I nodded, trusting her judgement. I could feel her tease my cockhead up and down her lips and against her clit. We both shivered and she looked at me one final time, her expression tentative. I smiled and we both knew that we'd committed to the act. She pressed her hips down and sighed as my head penetrated her. She paused for a second, savouring the sensation and then sank down slowly, causing us to both groan in pleasure. The taboo barrier between us had been broken- brother and sister, we were fucking. Then I was fully inside her, her slick pussy gripping me like a velvet vise. She leaned forward slightly, resting her hands on my shoulders. Our eyes locked, revelling in this carnal ritual.

"Gnnnnnn, that's a good fit," she said quietly, to no one in particular. Then she slowly began to move her hips up and down, moving so that only the head of my cock was inside her before sinking back onto me, squeezing as she did so. "Gnnnnnn, feels good, Sean."

"You feel amazing, Jer," I sighed, reaching up and cupping her breasts, giving them a squeeze and making her shiver. "You're so tight and wet."

"Thanks," she murmured, her eyes closed as she rode slowly. "Your dick's really hard in there, I love it. Gonna love feel you cum in me, too."

I let her regulate the tempo of our fucking, happy to simply move my hips in time with hers and to fondle her breasts. She alternated between slowly going up and down and then undulating her hips, moving on me in a sensual circular motion. I could feel her ass cheeks press against the top of my thighs when I bottomed out in her. Her sticky pussylips left their mark on my skin as well, the warmth now a tingling contrast to the cooling air of the summer night. Overhead, the sky was finally dark, the sun beyond the western horizon.

Then the moonlight touched her skin and I was almost hypnotized at the sight- silvery light bathing her lovely body, her pale skin glowing above me. It was as if some night or moon goddess out of mythology were making love to me. She squirmed and writhed on top of me, sitting up straight and arching her back, lost in the bliss of our coupling.

"Gnnnnnnn, Sean," she moaned, fondling her breast with one hand while the other played with her clit. "No idea how, but I promise I'll keep from screaming."

My hands rested on her hips while I watched her moving rhythmically over me. Her pussy clenched me expertly, ensuring I would cum harder than I had in ages. I could feel it. And I was thrilled it would be Jerica I was sharing it with.