I Don't Get You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tempo started to change, Jerica's breathing getting heavier. Her movements on me became more deliberate, forceful. Her hands found mine, pinning them beside my head as our fingers entwined and she leaned forward. Her eyes were glassy as she stared into mine. Her breasts wobbled just above my mouth temptingly and she groaned as I craned my neck forward and latched onto one of her nipples, swirling my tongue around it and biting gently. I experimented with sucking around the piercing, sometimes taking it between my teeth and tugging, which made her keen and moan in bliss, her whole body shuddering in response.

She picked up the base, riding up and down more quickly now, still squeezing me lustily. I knew she was going to cum, hard, but I wanted more than that. I wanted to make her cum so hard she would think of this experience every time she fucked in the future. Smiling wickedly, I took a chance and used my strength to roll her onto her back, suddenly on top of her. My cock never left the tight confines of her pussy in the movement and she gasped loudly as I sank deep inside her, her eyes going wide. Her hands reached up and gripped my back, fingernails grazing over my skin. Her boots crossed behind my waist, trying to pull me even farther inside.

I propped myself over her and began a rhythmic pistoning motion down into her. Jerica gritted her teeth, her eyes blazing with lust, fueled by my unexpected boldness. She pushed her hips up to meet mine, my balls slapping against her ass with each thrust inside her. The pace increased further, sweat streaming from us, steam rising from our churning bodies.

"Cum in me..." she gasped, squeezing me greedily with her pussy. "Cum in me, cum in me, oh, Jesus, cum in me..."

Jerica was trembling beneath me now, her back arching. Her neck was exposed and I took the biggest chance of my life and put my hands around her throat. Her eyes flared wide and she goggled up at me in shock as I fucked her, bracing myself on my knees as I drove my cock deep inside her. My ass flexed with each thrust and her pussy clenched me tighter than ever. Her fingernails almost dug into my back as she writhed against me madly.

My balls were boiling as I jammed my hips down one final time, spearing deep inside my sister, my hands squeezing firmly around her throat. Jerica's mouth opened and she let out a strangled gasp as she strained, her hips arching off the blanket in a final, desperate attempt to pull me inside.

I grunted and growled, thumping my hips against her as I came, flooding her pussy with my pearly essence. Slivers of stinging sensation lanced up and down my back as her fingernails straked my skin. Her pussy gripped me savagely as she came, gasping and almost gurgling as she fought the scream that threatened to burst forth from her throat. Her eyes were still wide, a mixture of shock and wild lust. Our hips smacked together loudly, torrents of pleasure flooding over us.

My strength left me and I collapsed on top of her. We were both panting like animals, bodies still melded together, my throbbing, hard cock still deep inside her wanton pussy. My hands left her throat and were resting beside her head. My cheek pressed to hers as I sucked air into my lungs, feeling her do the same beneath me. Slowly, her hands fell from my back and her legs uncrossed from behind my waist. She lay beneath me, trembling slightly but otherwise unmoving.

"Damn," I murmured, my mouth next to her ear. "I'm really glad you asked to fuck."

"Uh-huh..." she responded, nodding ever so slightly.

We lay still for some time, my weight on top of her seeming to not be an issue. My cock was still rock-hard inside her and her pussy was still gipping me wetly, having no intention of relinquishing its prize, seemingly. Exhausted as I was, I concluded with no small satisfaction that she would remember this encounter fondly.

I pushed myself up on my hands, looking down at her wearily. She looked back up at me, her eyes still glazed, but the fiery lust in them quenched, at least for now. She pushed my hips back and forth slowly, moving my cock inside her. She hummed in pleasure, clearly approving. Her hands stroked my forearms and up to my shoulders gently, a delicious sensation on my damp skin.

"First time you've fucked in a graveyard, hm?" she asked softly, her smile an unusually gentle one. I nodded and she smirked. "Could've fooled me, Plato."

I saw no reason to conclude the ritual just yet, since my cock was still at attention and she hadn't said anything about being too sensitive yet, so I gently slipped out of her and rolled her onto her stomach before bringing her up onto her hands and knees. She giggled tiredly as I dragged my cockhead up and down her dripping lips before sliding back in, eliciting a moan of delight. I stroked back and forth inside her slowly, my hands fixed on her hips. I was watched in fascination as my cock slid in and out, glistening with her moisture in the silvery moonlight. Her inner pink pulled back and forth wetly with my motions.

I then nudged her forward and she giggled as I bear-walked her two feet until she could grab onto the ancient headstone in front of her. She sighed as her back accordioned and my cock pierced her at a new angle. I slowly pulled her to her feet until she was leaning on the worn stone, with me pushing back and forth from behind, making her coo in pleasure. From here, I could reach forward and fondle her breasts, making her squirm.

"Mmmmmmm, you were made to fuck in graveyards," she breathed. "I can't cum again yet, and I'll bet you need a breather, but I promise you, Sean- we're doing this again. A lot."

"I'm glad, Jerica," I replied tiredly. "I'm really glad I could please you."

We stopped fucking, promising to make good use of that headstone next time we were here. We tumbled onto the blanket and Jerica giggled as she snuggled into me. I put my arms around her while she opened the bottle of dark red wine and took a stiff pull from it before offering it to me. I took the bottle and drank before handing it back and then running my hands up and down her lovely body. She almost purred. I'd never seen her acting in an affectionate manner like this.

"I hope you're okay with the notion of just random sex acts," she said softly, nipping at the skin of my chest. "Like when the 'rents aren't home, y'know? I could just suck your dick or you just bend me over the dining room table and fuck the shit out of me. How's that sound?"

"Too good to be true." I replied, stroking her hair while she lay against me. She reached down between her legs and fingered herself, her fingers coming back gooey, glistening with out mingled cum. She slid them into her mouth, tasting them and humming in pleasure.

"Mmmm, don't ever try to use a condom with me, bro," she murmured around her fingers. "We taste too good together for me to miss out on it."

I chuckled and promised her. Easiest promise I'd made in ages.

***

Fucking Jerica did not turn out to be an occasional thing after that night in the necropolis- it was pretty much constant. We barely made it back home before we had torn our clothes off and hurried up to the shower, sucking and licking one another before fucking heatedly. After that, we lay on the floor in the living room, exploring one another's bodies thoroughly. We were completely exhausted when we finally went to bed, with Jerica blushing and admitting that while she was more than willing to fuck me, she wasn't sure she was willing to share a sleeping space yet. I smiled and wished her a good night before heading into my own room. Too tired and sated to even think of jerking off, I drifted into slumber quickly.

The sun was up when I woke, and I felt a delightful, warm wetness around my cock. I stirred and opened my eyes, looking down my body. Jerica was kneeling between my legs, sucking my hard member. She looked up at me and winked before clambering over me and spinning around to face down my legs. I was looking forward to slipping inside her exquisite pussy again, but she surprised me by teasing my cockhead against her puckered knot for several seconds before pushing it inside. Jerica sighed and worked herself up and down until I was all the way in her incredibly tight ass.

She squirmed and writhed up and down on top of me until I groaned loudly and came inside her. She sighed in pleasure as she orgasmed and laid down on top of me, still facing the ceiling. My hands came to rest on her breasts, caressing them gently. She turned her head to look at me and smiled before giving me a kiss on the nose.

"How's that for a good morning wake-up call?" she asked, smirking.

"Normally I'm not a morning person, but if that's what I can look forward to, then I might change that stance."

"Me too," she purred. "Probably have to turn in my goth card, but worth it."

"Don't turn it in," I chided, giving her breasts as a squeeze and making her giggle. "You're perfect just the way you are."

We showered and had breakfast before I went out to run some errands. When I returned, the first sound I heard was Jerica moaning. I walked into the living room and she was lying on her side, one leg raised as she slid the wine bottle neck from the night before in and out of her pussy. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me hazily.

"Oh, thank God you're back," she breathed. "I need your cock in me, Plato."

I put down the groceries and stripped out of my clothes before coming and kneeling by her head. She took hold of my cock and slid it into her mouth hungrily, sucking me to hardness. She didn't switch her position as I pulled out of her mouth and knelt between her legs. We both groaned in relief as I slid deep inside her. I gripped her leg to me as I fucked her, both of us eventually going rigid and cumming loudly, safe within the confines of our home.

Jerica didn't go out nearly as often anymore, often simply ignoring invites to go to the goth clubs she'd been frequenting. As for me, my social life, which had not been that active to begin with, virtually disappeared, and I couldn't have been happier. Jerica and I fucked constantly while our parents were gone, knowing we would have to curb our lusts once they'd returned.

The sixth night of our mutual understanding, Jerica kissed me. Not a peck on the cheek, like she had occasionally done before as a goodnight or an expression of appreciation for something I'd done for her, but a deep, powerful kiss, mad with lust. She had been riding me, looking down into my eyes, my cheeks cupped in her hands. Our gazes were locked as we both gasped and pushed hard against one another. The moment the dam burst and I began to cum inside her, she jammed her mouth against mine and kissed me savagely, our tongues duelling wetly. She didn't seem to know what to say afterward.

"Don't sweat it, Jer," I said easily, trying to make her feel better. "Sometimes, passion overtakes us, y'know? I promise to not read anything into it, and I'm not gonna just assume it's okay to kiss you now."

"Don't promise that just yet," she said somewhat uneasily as she lay next to me on her bed. "Can, uh... can you kiss me? For real?"

Somewhat perplexed but not about to refuse the request, I pulled her to me and we kissed, deeply and passionately. It lasted a good minute before Jerica pulled away, exhaling and looking at her ceiling, her eyes distant.

"Goddammit..." she sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned I'd done something.

"I hate to say it, but... I've caught a bad case of the feels, Sean." Jerica admitted in a tone of resignation.

I blinked. "Say what?"

She closed her eyes and spoke softly, almost as if she didn't want to be heard. "I think I'm falling in love with you."

Her head turned and she looked at me. "That's... that's not a problem, is it?"

"I don't... I don't know," I replied, a little taken aback. "I guess I don't know what to think, since I wasn't expecting it."

"I don't know either," she sighed. "I figured if anything stupid like that happened, it'd be you falling in love with me, and I'd have to gave you killed or some shit."

"I dunno that it's stupid," I offered. "I suppose I have some really strong feelings for you too, Jer. I mean, we-"

"Gnnnnn, don't tell me that!" she interrupted, putting her hands over her face in frustration. "How the fuck're we gonna fall in love? I didn't mean for this!"

I gave her a wry look. "I don't get you."

Her head snapped around and she looked at me levelly, her expression daring me to say the wrong thing. "Oh, please go on..."

"Well," I began, mindful of her mood. "To be honest, you're the one who said that it's no big deal for us to have sex. We're not really related, right? If our parents weren't married, none of this would be the least bit unusual. And sex, well, it often leads to feeling of some sort, even if it's only fondness."

"I'm fond of my dildo, I'm not in love with it," she said tightly. "I wasn't expecting this."

"May I ask questions I honestly want answers to without getting my dick snapped off?"

She nodded slowly.

"I know you like to be undressed," I stated. "And I know that you weren't interested in me being awkward around you because it was inconvenient for you. So you made sure I was exposed to it so I'd 'get it out of my system', to quote you. But... and hear me out here... was it possible that you were also just teasing me?"

She raised her eyebrow. "What's that got to do with me falling in love with you?"

"Maybe nothing, but I want to try and give myself some context so I understand better." I replied. "Were you ever teasing me for your own amusement or maybe even to tantalize me?"

She drew a deep breath and looked at the ceiling, her forearm resting on her forehead. "I... a few times early on, maybe, for teasing you, because I thought you were such a square. It was amusing to watch your eyes bug out, and I knew you wouldn't do anything except maybe jerk off, so I was safe."

"Thanks." I said dryly.

"Yeah, not apologizing," she sighed. "Later on, like about the time we went to the graveyard and I got off inside that mausoleum, I... I think I was starting to enjoy having you watch me by then, maybe. And I wanted to see that dick of yours cum."

"Then why were you so angry at me when I caught you fucking the bedpost?" I asked.

She squeezed her eyes shut for a second, as if composing herself. "Because you weren't invited. I shouldn't have explain consent to you. And yes, I know I caught you off-guard, but you kept staring. You didn't blink, register what was happening and walk off, did you? You kept staring, because you assumed I wouldn't mind."

"Okay, that's true," I admitted. "And you already know I didn't or don't feel entitled to you. But I'm sorry all the same for the mistake."

"I think that's part of the problem, Plato," she mumbled. "You're turning into a nice guy, and not just a boring, vanilla one. I never thought it'd be a guy like you."

"I never pictured it being a girl like you." I chuckled, reaching over and stroking her cheek. She nuzzled against my caress, her eyes closed and sighed softly. "So now what? Do you... do you want to try and arrest this thing, stop it in its tracks?"

"I don't know what the Hell I want," she sighed. "Are you saying you can do that?"

"No idea," I replied. "I've never had to try. I mean, if I am indeed falling for you, and there's a good chance I am, if I admit it to myself, then I don't know how to backtrack without some serious alterations to our dynamic."

"Like..."

"Well, I would need to not be seeing you toddling around in a state of undress all the time," I mused. "And I have no damn right to ask you to cover up to control my hormones, so I imagine I'd just move out."

She looked pained. "I can't make you do that."

"Well one of us would have to," I muttered. "It's not like I'd force myself on you, if you were still walking around like you do, but it'd just be eternally awkward. And even if I managed to mostly conceal it, you'd still know."

She turned on her side to face me, her hand propping her head up. Her body was close enough that I could feel her warmth and her nipples gently kissed my skin. Her dark eyes looked at me almost sadly.

"What... what do we do, Sean?" she asked in a quiet, almost lost voice.

What I said now was a challenge to us both. And whatever we decided, we'd have to stick to. "We either go down this path and fall in love, or we find some way to stumble backward away from each other and endure who knows how much awkwardness and hurt feelings for God knows how long, Jer."

Her hand reached up and cupped my cheek. "And what do you want? You're the guy, so you have to say first."

I knew there wasn't really any question in my mind, although I still struggled with it for a moment or two. "I say we hold hands and jump down the rabbit hole, Jer."

She smiled prettily. "I was hoping you'd say that. God, this is going to royally fuck up my social life, once people know I'm in love with a mundane."

"And here I was selfishly worried about trying to explain things to our parents," I laughed. "I completely forgot about the impact this would have on the goth collective you now belong to."

"Oh hush" she whispered, reaching down and stroking my cock. "No more skinny goth boys for me. You fuck better than any of them anyway. Just... promise to not try and turn me into a normal girl, okay?"

"I'm falling in love with you the way you are, Jer," I replied, moving closer to her. "I've no intention of changing you."

We kissed then, deep, soulful, and even loving. Jerica whispered that she was in love with me and I took her upstairs to my room to make love to her. We spent the night sleeping together and would every night until our parents came home.

***

We were sitting around the dining room table, the four of us. Jerica and I had just explained to my dad and her mom (omitting the most perverse details) how we'd fallen in love the past couple of weeks and finally realized it while they were gone. Dad didn't say too much as he took it all in, but Addy grinned.

"Well I for one and glad," she announced, patting her daughter's hand. "Sean's a lot nicer than any of those other twiggy nitwits you've hung out with. Maybe down the road I'll get a grandchild out of it."

Jerica blushed. "One adjustment at a time, mom."

Dad looked at me. "I'm not sure what to think, Sean, but I'll just go ahead and say I don't disapprove. It can't be too bad a thing if Addy's okay with it. But if Jerica is more than just a crush and you're actually in love, you've got some things to consider."

I nodded. "I already know I'm gonna go to college, dad, and get a degree that'll help me get a job that could pay for a family."

"And you, young lady?" Addy asked, looking at her daughter.

Jerica took my hand. "Sean says he loves me just like I am, but that doesn't mean I don't need to evolve a little. I'll finish up my business courses, get a loan and start a store or online business, dedicated to goth fashion and culture. I'm good and making the outifts, so I might as well turn a profit, right?"

"I don't even know if you two can get married because of Addy's and my relationship," dad mused. "Then again, I didn't know I would have to consider it."

"It's fine," Addy announced, waving it off. "I checked a few weeks ago, in case something like this happened, when I saw how Jerica was looking at Sean."

Jerica blushed furiously while I turned my head and started at her, almost in amazement. "We just need some extra paperwork for you to get married, if it comes to that," Addy continued. "Not that I expect you to get married tomorrow, mind. Sean has to show he can give my daughter a comfortable future, after all."

***

"Can you believe it?" Jerica rasped as she squirmed up and down on top of me in the darkness of her room. I was fondling her breasts while she squeezed my cock with her wet pussy. "They're okay with us being together and even getting married some day. They- gnnnnnnn- are gonna let us be together, Sean..."