I Don't Get You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," I breathed, pushing my hips up to meet her thrusts. We had moved into her room, because it was father away from dad and Addy's bedroom and afforded more privacy. I was working on converting the basement to a living space for us, until such time as we could get our own house or apartment. "It's pretty amazing, isn't it? Regret anything?"

"No," she panted, her fingers flexing on my chest. "I love how you let me go hang out at my clubs still, when I feel like it. And I don't miss dick."

"But you're bi," I said, tugging on her piercings, and making her moan. "Don't you miss girls?"

"Maybe, but you're more important," Jerica murmured. "I've had them hit on me, but I turn them away. I would share one with you, if you were into that. That'd work, as long as you didn't fall in love with her."

"Being in love with one weird goth girl is enough." I chuckled, causing her to giggle and dig her fingernails into my chest. We'll talk about sharing a girl to spice things up at some point. "And being in love with you is pretty bomb-ass, I gotta say."

"Love you too, Plato," she gasped, churning on me and starting to shake. "Oh God, here it comes!"

We writhed and tangled as we fucked, coming closer to our shared climax, now a well-honed and delightful dance of pleasure. She kissed me hungrily and I gripped her ass cheeks, pulling them apart to stretch her and she keened in delight.

Jerica then we rigid and wailed into my mouth, cumming hard. I moaned and began pumping my cum inside her. She arched her back and pressed up, eyes closed, her beautiful face lost in rapture. Then she collapsed on top of me, body damp and flushed almost pink. Her eyes were glassy and she turned her face away suddenly, as if embarrassed that I could see such raw emotion in her.

"Don't look at me..." she murmured cutely.

"I don't get you." I laughed, pulling the covers over us.

***

Author's Notes: I guess the thing about one-shot stories is that you can take your time with them and make them longer than a typical chapter for another story you're writing. Slight deviation from my normal incest writing norm in that this was only incest by legal definition, rather than biological, and the laws that mandate this are rather outmoded, since they are meant to protect succession and inheritance.

Someone who enjoys my writing requested this story and I hope she enjoyed it. The next chapter of The Great Khan is nearly ready and should be up shortly, but I wanted to put this one out in time for what is apparently the requester's birthday. So happy birthday, Jerica!

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management