I Dream of Jeanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stumbled back to my chair and fell into it, gulping down air as I did my best to recover.

Jeanie continued with her speech. "Now the way I see it you two hot bodies only have a four inch thick wall between you and there is a door in each room that easily swings open. There has to have been a least a few midnight journeys."

She closed the now empty Styrofoam container and tossed it into the garbage can. "I'd love to stay and chat some more, but my taxi just arrived and I have to head to work. See you tomorrow Sweet Cheeks," she said. "Bye, Dick," she added. Then she was out the front door.

We looked on in stunned wonder as a carriage painted to look like Yellow Cab stopped in front of the house. A Taxi sign was on top of it. A coachman opened the carriage door for her and helped her in. The 'For Hire' part of the taxi sign went off and the driver shook the reins and the eight horse team took off down the street.

Once it turned a corner and vanished from sight, Rachel turned to me and said, "Well, Dick, we need to talk."

Hell, I'm back to Aw, shit.

"I don't know where to begin. You were in my room and found my vibrator? You put your ear to the wall and listen to the moans I try to hide under my pillow?"

It was at that moment that Jeanie popped into existence, standing behind Rachel. She said to me, "Dick, only you can see and hear me. Start looking my way or talking to me will convince Rachel you are bat shit crazy."

I did not have time to respond before Rachel said, "Well, I guess it's only fair. I have to admit I have listened to you more than once jacking off. I've been to your room while you were out and found your jackoff material hidden away."

I was stunned.

"Tell me this, Dick," she said while staring me in the eye. "A few of the times while you were jacking off, I heard you murmur, 'Rachel.' Is there any special reason for that?"

I think my face turned almost as red as when I was choking to death. "Rachel, you have to understand, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Once a man spends time with you, it would be almost impossible for him to think about any other woman. It does not make a difference that you are my sister, you are in my mind and I will never get you out."

"We will have to see what we can do about that."

She stood and took me by the hand. I had no idea what her plan was, but also stood and followed her. We went up the stairs and when we walked past my room and entered hers, the first inkling of what she had in mind came to me. I hardly dared to hope my deepest wish was about to come true, and the best part was, I did not use any of my valuable wish energy to make it happen.

She pulled off her t-shirt. "Dick, be a dear and unsnap my bra for me."

I came close to creaming my shorts right there. My excitement lessened somewhat when Jeanie popped into the room. She positioned herself at the side of the bed. I had to look twice to make sure I saw what I thought I saw. First of all, she was wearing professional attire, as if she were a business woman at a board meeting. Second, she was acting like a stenographic court reporter seated in a chair with the stenography machine in front of her.

Aw, shit. She was going to take notes. I had no doubt I would get, pardon the expression, a blow by blow analysis of what took place. I was starting to understand why the guy holding the yard sale locked her away for half a century.

I did my best to ignore the unwanted tourist and concentrated on the job at hand. My fingers had a slight tremor in them as I undid her bra. She was wearing one with the hook in the front instead of the back. The bra fell to the ground when Rachel shook her shoulders.

For several seconds I stood motionless as I looked at Rachel's tits. "Magnificent," I finally uttered.

"They look good to you?" Rachel asked.

"You know it."

"How do they feel?"

She did not have to give me the suggestion twice. I lifted my hands and embraced the best boobs I have ever seen. She was so firm and at the same time so smooth. I started gently squeezing and rubbing them, but within a minute my grips became much stronger. I could only do that for so long before I had to lower my head to one and place a nipple in my mouth. It was hard and it was sweet. It sort of had a light raspberry taste to it. I traded back and forth, never staying long with one before I had to return to the other. For her part, Rachel placed her hands behind my back and held me close.

"She would like you to undress her," Jeanie stated from her observation post.

I figured Jeanie was reading Rachel's thoughts. That could be a great help in pleasing my sister.

I lifted Rachel up and placed her on the bed. First the left shoe was removed and then the right. My hands moved up and unbuckled her belt. The jeans were unsnapped and Rachel lifted her bottom from the bed to make it easier for me to slide them down.

I was going to slide her panties down until Jeanie said, "Don't rush. Take your time. Find something else to do for a few minutes."

That was a problem easily solved. I got on the bed and stretched out next to Rachel. I would take Jeanie's advice. I moved my mouth to hers and gave a gentle kiss. At first our lips barely touched. It did not take long before our mouths locked together. Our tongues darted in and out of each other, exploring and searching out every hidden secret. I had one hand at the back of her head, holding her to me. The other ever so gently rubbed one nipple and then the next.

"You're doing good," Jeanie stated. "She likes the fact you are not rushing into her like some yahoo unable to control himself. What I suggest is you keep the one hand holding her head to yours and take the other and slip it into her panties. Not the front, but run your fingers over that fine ass of hers."

I followed the advice I had been given. Rachel lifted her butt up an inch from the bed when she realized what I was doing. Oh my lord. What a fantastic rear she has. My fingers kneaded her buns like they were kneading dough.

"That's good," she whispered between kisses. "Do it harder."

"Yes, Dick, harder," Jeanie echoed.

I obeyed both of their commands. I grabbed a handful of ass and squeezed tightly.

"Okay, Dicky Boy, slide that middle finger of yours to her A hole and give it a little massage."

"Oh, you are good," Rachel whispered in my ear.

I was convinced. I would take all advice from Jeanie for the remainder of this sex session.

"That keeps you on the smart list," Jeanie stated.

"What I suggest you do now, Dicky Boy," Jeanie said, "is to strip down to your skivvies, leave them on for the moment but toss the rest. Rachel would like to take them off you."

My socks and shoes were already off. I kept the one hand on Rachel's ass but used the other to unfasten my belt and unsnap my jeans. I slipped them off. I had to let go of the firm ass to remove my t-shirt.

Rachel put a hand to my chest and gently shoved, not hard enough to move me, just enough so I knew she wanted to sit up. As I backed away, she rose into a sitting position. She put one hand on each side of my undies and pulled them down to my knees. I went ahead and finished removing them. Her eyes were unblinking as she stared at my dick.

"Wow, Dick," she said. "That's one hell of a prick you have. You have to be at least two inches longer than Jim an over half again as thick. Are you really as hot as Jeanie claims? Wait, don't tell me, let me find out myself."

She stretched a hand out and took a firm grip on me, like I was a bat and she was going for a home run. Oh my lord did her hand feel great. If this was any indication of what the near future held, I was in for the experience of my life.

Jeanie pipes in with, "Okay, Dicky Boy. So far so good. What I want to know is, are you willing to take a risk?"

I was wise enough not to answer my supervisor out loud but though hard on, What kind of risk?

"Her thoughts are coming in waves with both excitement and a little apprehension over what she is about to do. I get the impression she has thought about this more than once, but was always fearful of taking the plunge. What I am going to suggest may drive her crazy with desire, but might also scare her off. Know this, if it works, she will be yours forever. If it doesn't, you probably get this afternoon, but this will be the first and last time."

What?

"Tell her you want to watch her masturbate. Suggest the vibrator talked about over dinner."

You sure?

"I'd guess, eighty, maybe eighty-five percent, but I cannot guarantee. However, always remember you have wishes you can fall back on."

I placed my hand on top of Rachel's as she moved her hand over the head of my dick.

"Yes?" she asked, never taking her hand off me.

"I have a request."

"I would love to give you a blowjob."

It took every bit of my willpower to postpone that for the time. "Soon," I said. "But something else first."

"What?" She never took her eyes off my dick while speaking with me.

"I want to watch you masturbate."

Her eyes flashed to mine and her hand stopped moving over my prick. I heard her take a sharp intake of breath. I began to think I had blown it when the barest trace of a smile touched her lips.

"Getting a little kinky, are we?"

I decided not to hold back. "It will give me an excellent chance to look at the fantastic pussy of yours while you do. I want you to use your vibrator."

"Your wish is my command."

I found it interesting she used that particular phrase.

She leaned down and gave the top of my dick a quick little kiss before jumping out of the bed. When her lips touched me, it was as if a small jolt of electricity shot thru me.

She was at her dresser in three steps and pulled open the bottom drawer. She moved some of articles of clothing aside and pulled out a vibrator that fit exactly the description Jeanie talked about during our lunch.

She pulled the chair at her desk away and parked it at the side of the bed. "Have a seat. That should be an outstanding viewing point."

When I sat down I was directly across from Jeanie. She gave me a wink and continued hammering away on the stenography machine.

Rachel tossed the vibrator on the bed and turned her back to me. She pulled her panties down until the top was halfway down her ass. She did a little wiggle and pulled them down to her knees. "How does my ass look to you?"

"I would not trade this view for a million dollars," I replied.

"Then you would not mind giving it a little kiss?"

In answer, I grabbed her by the waist and pulled myself forward. I covered that tasty bun of hers with dozens of kisses. I began licking it, running my tongue all over her. She was a smooth as ice cream, but as hot as if it had been next to an oven. I gave her little nips, biting enough to leave an impression, but not enough to cause undue pain.

"Have you done this before?" she asked between her giggles.

"We are learning together."

"Then we both must be excellent teachers."

She at last pulled away. I was reluctant to let her go, but looked forward to what was to come. Her back was still to me when she pulled the panties off and tossed them across the room. She placed both hands in front of her, hiding from view the part of her I was so anxious to see as she turned back around to face me. Rachel got on the mattress and placed herself directly in front of me. Her knees spread wide and she was not more than ten inches distant. Then she stuck her hands high in the air, giving me a close up view of a pussy that was beautiful beyond any words I can muster.

"You shave," I said. "You cunt is as bare as a baby's butt."

"Not shave, wax," Rachel stated. "Big difference. I had this hot wax put all around my cunt. It was hot but cooled quickly. Then, yank. Part of my pussy was bare. Repeat several times and there you go, a hairless pussy. Do you like?"

"I love."

"Then the short amount of discomfort was worth it."

"I would love to kiss it."

"Not yet, Romeo. I have a pussy show to do for you first."

While still on her knees and her cunt only inches from my eyes, she reached down and slowly ran her fingers over her clit. She was unblinking as she stared at me. I put all my attention on the view she provided.

As she rubbed, I could see her getting wetter. She reached down and spread her lips apart, giving me a view deep into her. She was gorgeous all the way down. I was getting ready to lean forward and give her a tiny lick until Jeanie said, "Don't do it. She is really getting into the show she is doing for you and it would throw her off her game. Let her do things her way for a time. Your turn will come soon enough."

I heeded the advice given and stayed in place.

"Tell me what you see," Rachel commanded.

"I see a cunt that is magnificent. Your pussy lips are full and appear so smooth. If I ran my tongue over them I would not find the slightest bump, only soft, silky perfection. You clit is glistening with moisture. It is begging for attention. Attention I would gladly give."

"Slow down, Stallion. It is my turn to play with my pussy. Your turn will be next."

"Told you," Jeanie commented from her side of the bed.

I watched as Rachel's hips began to rotate in a circle. The closest part of their orbit brought her cunt within four inches of my face. She was so beautiful. In magazines I have seen Playmates and Victoria's Secret models and Rachel could hold her own with any of them.

She started rubbing her clit harder and faster. Before she could climax, she slowed and lay down on the bed, spreading her legs even wider apart. I could hear the soft humming as she turned the vibrator on. I left the chair and climbed onto the bed. I positioned myself just below her right knee and sat cross legged. "An even better view from here," I said.

"Lean in," she suggested.

I did as ordered. I was less than a foot away from her cunt as the vibrator made contact.

She moved it up and down on her pussy and her hips rotated in a circle. Her moans were growing louder and coming closer together. A click with her finger and the vibrator jumped up to full speed. The circular motion of her hips ceased and was replaced with them bouncing up and down. She did this for a few minutes and then shouted out, "YES, RICHARD, YES!" She held the vibrator against herself with one hand and with the other grabbed the sheet. It crumpled under the strength she gripped it with. One more "RICHARD, SO HARD, I LOVE IT!"

She turned the vibrator off and dropped it to the bed. She closed her eyes and lay there for a short time as the occasional tremor passed thru her. While she lay there, I studied her pussy closely. The inside of the cunt opened slightly and then closed, repeating for a minute before it became still. It was not long after that before she opened her eyes. "Now you know my secret," she said. "The main reason I covered myself with a pillow when I masturbated was so you would not hear me screaming out your name. It is you I dream about while doing it."

"Me?" I asked in amazement.

"Yes, you. Since you started working out last year, you have put on the muscle and have become quite the hunk. You've grown your hair out instead of the ridiculous crew cut you wore as a kid, and what is most important, you have always been kind to me, even when I was mean to you. I have wanted you inside of me for over a year now. You have no idea how many times I considered that midnight journey to your room Jeanie talked about."

"You would have always been welcome."

"I know that now."

I said to Rachel, "You had a turn playing with your pussy, it's my turn now. I just had lunch, but I am still hungry. You cunt is my dessert."

I moved to the bottom of the bed and positioned myself between her legs, moving my hands over her creamy thighs. They were smooth and I felt the muscle underneath the flesh. Sis was athletic. She took aerobics to help her stay in top shape. Her lessons paid off well.

For months I dreamed about what I was getting ready to do. Now that the moment was at hand, I was going to take my time. My index finger moved over her, relishing her smoothness and softness, She arched slightly, bringing her cunt even closer. As tempted as I was, I planned to tease her for awhile, hoping I could get her to beg me to eat her out. I used my finger to gently rub her clit. A soft moan was my reward. My thumb joined the dance and squeezed her, gently moving her clit back and forth. Her moans grew louder. For several minutes I massaged her. She took her left leg and tossed it across my back and moved her right hand and placed in on my head. "Please," she whispered as she applied pressure, wanting to move my lips to her. I allowed her to pull me in. Her scent was fantastic. I moved my fingers away and used the tip of my nose to take their place. Her clit was hard. My nose made circles around her, never losing contact. Once more she whispered to me, "Please, Dick. Lick my pussy, you are driving me crazy." I had gotten her to beg for me. That was a major turn on, sending a shiver of excitement coursing thru me. I wanted her to believe I was doing this for her, hoping she would not realize how desperate I was.

The time came when I could not resist the treat in front of me. I moved my lips to her labia. My top lip moved between them and my bottom lip was on the outside. I sucked on her, and oh, she was so sweet. Soon my bottom lip moved to the center and my top lip was now on the outside as I sucked the other half of her. Her hips made a small up and down motion. This time I was the one that surrendered. Before she could beg me to move on, I turned my head and now my lips surrounded her clit. I was convinced I was in Heaven. Rachel was so delicious. I released her clit and slowly started to lick her. My tongue moved into the lower part of her and crawled to the top, diving in as deep as it could. I would reach the top and wrap it around her clit. Then I sucked it for a few seconds and started the process over. I did that for at least five minutes. Rachel's moans were coming closer together and growing louder.

I changed patterns. Instead of licking from bottom to top, I concentrated on the tunnel leading deep into her. She arched up when I started and her hand at the back of my head changed from gently guiding me into trying to pull me into her. Her right leg joined the left and the first of what would turn out to be many shouts of pleasure escaped her. Her butt bounced up and down, carrying my head with it. I could not tell who was enjoying this more, her or me.

My mouth moved to the side and my middle finger took its place, diving into her. She was wet and she was hot. After a minute or two, my index finger joined the dance. I pushed them in deep and then pulled to the edge of coming out of her. I repeated the pattern, slowing increasing the speed.

I had been doing this for only a couple of minutes when Jeanie said, "Hey, Dick, now is the time to remove the fingers and return the mouth. Suck hard on her clit. She is nearing the edge and when she cums, it's going to be a gusher."

This was a suggestion I looked forward to. I pulled my fingers out and in less than a second my mouth was back. My lips surrounded her clit and I sucked. My tongue lashed her clit, showing it no mercy. Sis's legs tightened around my head and her hands joined them in holding me in place. It would be impossible for me to create a more enjoyable trap.

When she came, her shout of joy filled the house. For the second time that day I was grateful the parents were gone. Her legs became a vice grip, her hands tried to pull my head into her cunt. In all my life I had never tasted anything as delicious as Rachel. I did not keep count of the number of times she climaxed over the next five minutes. All I know is in too short a time, she dropped her legs and the hands that had been pulling me in grabbed my hair and lifted. I considered keeping a lip lock on her cunt anyway, but I had no doubt if I did, Sis's hands would pull away, taking two handfuls of hair with them and return at once to take hold of another patch. Not wanting to look like I had mange, I relented and set her pussy free.