I Dream of Jeanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers

Rachel was pleading with her to return to her pussy and finish her. Jeanie relented and soon her mouth was once more on my sister's cunt. This time her lips joined her tongue in servicing Rachel. I could see the sucking motion in Jeanie's mouth as she worked on the clit. Her tongue dove into my sister, licking her tunnel as deep as she could reach.

Rachel's ass lifted off the bed as much as the cuffs allowed. Her midsection remained in the air, wanting to stay as near the pleasure giving mouth as possible. She held Jeanie up as she put a suction lock on her pussy.

Jeanie's hands reached around and took a tight grip on Rachel's butt. She started to shake her head while her lips and tongue serviced the delicious pussy she dined on.

Rachel screamed in ecstasy as orgasms started rocking her. Unlike when I had been eating her out, she was unable to grab hold of Jeanie and pull her away when the orgasms grew in intensity. Her face twisted into a mask of sheer pleasure as orgasm after orgasm took her. Her toes curled into tight little balls and her hands clenched into fists, straining against the non-budging cuffs holding her in place.

Jeanie at last began to show mercy. She did not stop munching on my sister's pussy, but she did begin to ease the intensity of her sucking and licking of her clit. Over the next several minutes, Rachel had more orgasms, but they were lessening in power as Jeanie eased off.

The time eventually arrived when Jeanie sat up. Rachel was as limp as a rag doll. She was exhausted from the pleasures she experienced. Rachel and I both thought the session was finished when all at once Jeanie leaned back in and began sucking hard once more on Rachel's clit. Rachel at once arched up as one more incredible orgasm took her by surprise. For a full minute Jeanie sucked on her, giving the greatest orgasm yet. When Jeanie released her this time, Rachel collapsed on the mattress, not having any strength to do anything but gulp in air, hoping to get enough oxygen she did not pass out.

Jeanie turned where her butt was on the mattress and her feet on the floor. She looked at me and stated, "That my dear master is how you eat pussy."

Next she said, "Look at this with me." She moved back to the bed and pointed out different features of my sister's cunt. I joined her. She said, "Check out these pussy lips. I have been around for close to three millenniums and I don't remember any so silky smooth. And look at this clit," she said while gently spreading Rachel's pussy open to expose the topic of conversation. Rachel moaned at the touch, but when Jeanie did not do more, quieted back down. "Her nub is a half an inch in length. The perfect size for a good tongue lashing and just long enough to lock your lips around. Now look at her pussy tunnel, leading deep inside of her." She spread Rachel's pussy a little more, again bringing a soft moan from Rachel. A flashlight appeared in the other hand and she used it to light up the inside depths of Rachel's cunt. "Her pussy walls are smooth all the way in. Her pussy muscles are strong. You experienced firsthand how tight a grip they put on your dick."

"And let's not forget how tasty she is. If steaks tasted as good, there would not be any vegetarians, they would not be able to resist the flavor."

"So, you are saying I have a high class pussy." Rachel was awake again, recovered from the rigorous workout she just completed.

"I'm saying you might have the best pussy on Earth. I am grateful I had the opportunity to enjoy it."

"Well, that pussy now belongs to Richard, but I believe he might loan it to you whenever you want to play with it. I do however have a question."

"What is that?"

"What did you mean by being around three millenniums? You are talking about three thousand years. At most you are no older than I am."

"A topic for another time. Right now we have to finish teaching you about girl on girl action. Are your ready for part two?"

"Teach away," Rachel answered.

"I am going to leave the cuffs on you. I believe you may get as much pleasure from being chained as I enjoy chaining you. Dick, return to your observation post."

I moved back to the chair and my hand moved back to my prick, waiting in anticipation of what was to come.

"Here is what is going to happen," Jeanie stated. "I am going to put a knee on each side of your head. Then I am going to lower my pussy down to your mouth. You will begin licking and sucking me. As we continue, I will give further instructions. Do you understand?"

"I understand and am eager to comply."

Jeanie positioned herself and slowly lowered her cunt to Rachel's mouth. Rachel stuck her tongue out to lick her, but Jeanie pulled herself up just enough so Rachel missed. She pulled at her restraints but was unable to reach her goal. Jeanie repeatedly moved her cunt close, but each time Rachel reached for her moved away.

After several failed attempts, Rachel said, "Please."

"Please what," Jeanie asked.

"Please let me lick your pussy."

"Are you begging me?"

"Yes, I am begging. I want to stick my tongue in you so much it hurts. I desperately want to lick you and suck you the way you did me. Please, I beg of you, let me eat your pussy."

"Well, since you said please, I will allow it. This time. Next time you will have to do more to earn the right to chow down on me."

Jeanie lowered herself again, and this time when Sis reached out to make that original lick, she did not pull away.

I saw Rachel's eyes open wide as she tasted her first pussy. "Oh my lord," she said. "If I taste even half as good as you, I understand what you meant about no more vegetarians."

"Less talk, more eating," Jeanie said. She lowered herself a few more inches so it was no longer needed for Rachel to pull against the cuffs and she could lay flat on the bed. Jeanie put her cunt next to Rachel's mouth. That was all the encouragement Rachel needed to figure out what to do.

Sis was a quick study. She recalled all the things Jeanie and I had done to her and copied our actions. Her tongue darted in and out of Jeanie. Then it ran up and down her. She inserted it as far as she could, licking her as deep as possible. She put her lips around Jeanie's clit and sucked.

Jeanie rotated her hips, then gently grinded her cunt into Sis's face. Rachel loved it. She wanted to use her hands to hold the one she dined on close, but she could not pull loose. She made up for by increasing the speed and strength of her licking and giving harder sucks.

Jeanie started moaning as the pleasures in her grew. She tossed back her head and her long dark hair flung out behind her. Her hands moved to each side of Rachel's head and held her. "So good, so good," She said. "You are making my pussy happy."

Then her eyes opened wide and she shouted out as an orgasm took her. Rachel put her mouth around her pussy, trying to take all of it into her mouth. She had an orgasm of her own as Jeanie's pussy juice shot into her.

More orgasms followed the first. Jeanie bounced up and down as she rode Rachel's mouth. She always made certain she did not put so much pressure on her it caused her pain. Rachel latched onto Jeanie's cunt and would not let go. She sucked on it and used her tongue to beat it.

Jeanie responded by crying out as more orgasms took her. I saw a tear streak down her face. Her pleasure was so intense it brought tears to her. Her body grew rigid as the most powerful orgasm yet shook her.

Both of Rachel's hands and both her feet hung in the air, frozen there as she desperately tried to wrap them around Jeanie. The cuffs would not let them rise higher and Rachel's need to pull Jeanie closer would not let them drop.

Jeanie's tits bounced up and down, keeping pace with the speed she bounced up and down on Rachel's mouth. I wanted so much to taste her milk. I figured that would only be a few minutes away. My hand bounced up and down on my dick, matching the pace of the two girls putting on a show for me.

Jeanie shouted out again as another major orgasm passed thru her. She rotated her hips faster and moved up and down faster. Rachel retaliated by licking faster and sucking harder. I figured she had to be near maxed out. One more orgasm and Jeanie pulled away, not able to take anymore.

Rachel followed the cunt she was eating as far as her restraints allowed. When Jeanie pulled further away she cried out, "PLEASE! Give me more. Only another minute or two. I beg you, give me more of your pussy."

Jeanie looked at her and grinned. "Since you ask so nicely, I will reward you with the privilege of licking my pussy another minute."

Rachel was able to say, "Bless you," before her meal was returned. She wasted no time but at once put anther suction lock on the pussy she had come to love. I watched her cheeks move in and out as she alternated between sucking and licking. Jeanie arched up once again and shot another load of pussy juice. Rachel's eyes opened wide in gratitude. Jeanie awarded her two minutes instead of one. She had one more orgasm and pulled away. This time she ignore Rachel's begging for more and dropped down on the bed next to her. She made a gesture with her hand and the shackles binding Sis fell away. Rachel at once used her new found freedom and tried to stick her head between Jeanie's legs. Jeanie pulled her knees to her stomach and wrapped her hands around them, denying access to the treasure Rachel was after.

Rachel dropped to the bed in frustration when she figured out that was all the pussy she was going to get for the moment. She lay there for a minute before her eyes opened wide in excitement. "Okay," she said to Jeanie. "You and I put on a show for Richard, now it is time for you two to put on a show for me. Jeanie, let me chain you to the bed like you did me and I will sit back and watch our boy Dick fuck you silly."

When she said that, Jeanie waved her hand once again. When she did, Rachel became motionless. I did not even see her chest expand and contract as she breathed. I looked at the clock on her dresser. It was as frozen as my sister, the second hand stuck at the sixteen second point.

"Okay, Dick," Jeanie said. "We have reached the point where you will have to start using wishes. You have no idea how much I want to fuck you, but me doing it of my own free will is not permitted. For a master to screw his Genie, he or she has to wish for it to come true. I can screw people that are not my master, like I just did your sister, but the only way my master can get between my legs is to wish for it to happen."

"How much wish energy will that take?"

"Exactly twenty percent. You can wish to fuck me five times, and then I am gone."

"That does not seem fair."

"You have no idea. Sometimes it will be six or seven years between masters. In rare cases like I just escaped from, it can be fifty or more years. During that time, I am stuck in the lamp. No one to talk to, nothing to do, trying to fight off the insanity. The only thing I have is memories. Any sex I have with anyone not my master vanishes as soon as I return to the lamp. My session with Rachel was unbelievable, but when my time with you is over, from my point of view it never happened. Only sex wished for by my master can be taken with me when I am confined once more, and those memories fade over time. If you were to wish it, at least once, I could have something to hold onto while I wait for my next master."

"Son of a bitch, that is not right."

"Yes, but I have no say in the matter."

I sat in my chair at the foot of my sister's bed as I considered everything. "Wait here," I said. I grabbed my jeans and t-shirt from the floor.

Jeanie jumped up and asked, "Where are you going?"

"I have something I need to do. You and Rachel have fun until I get back. I do not know how long it will be, but I do not believe it will be more than a couple of hours."

With that I was out the door. I entered my room and dressed. Then I left.

An hour and a half later I was back. I entered the house and trotted up the stairs. I went to my room and grabbed the lamp. My next stop was in the doorway of Rachel's room. I watched the two girls. Rachel was on top of Jeanie and they were grinding their pussies into each other.

Jeanie looked over and saw me standing in the doorway. "He's back," she said to Rachel.

Big Sis saw me and rolled off Jeanie. "Where have you been?" she asked.

"Taking care of business. Ladies we have to talk." I stared Rachel in the eye and said, "Rachel, Jeanie is a genie."

"What?"

"She's a genie. Think about it. A container of salad shows up out of nowhere. I am choking to death and a touch of her finger saves me. An eight horse carriage pulls up in front of the house. A minute after you suggest you would like sex with her, Jeanie has rejoined us. Leather covered cuffs pop into existence. She is a genie. Here is the final proof. Jeanie, do to me what you did to Rachel a short time ago. Freeze me for a minute in your time. Let Rachel see for herself." As Jeanie raised her hand to perform her magic, I leaped into the air. To me it seemed I came right back down to the floor. Then I noticed the two girls were now on the other side of me. Rachel's eyes were every bit as wide as they were during her more exciting moments of sex.

"It's true," she said. "You have a genie."

"Yes, a genie that has been screwed over for three thousand years. It is time for that to end."

"It cannot end," Jeanie said. Tears flowed down her face. "You have no idea how much I wish it were so, but this is my fate until the end of days."

I dropped the lamp to the floor and pulled the wish meter from my pocket. The red line was still top to bottom, showing it had one hundred percent of its wish energy left. "Explain to me what happens if I were to wish you were set free."

"Please don't. Use what energy there is for you. I can leave you with fantastic gifts. All you need do is ask for them."

"The gift I want is you. Not for just five sessions, but forever. Now, tell me what happens. Be exact."

"As you command. If you were to order me to set myself free, the lamp that contains me would begin to crack and bend. While this is going on, the wish meter energy is falling. It is close, but before the lamp is destroyed and the genie it holds is set free, the meter runs out of energy. The lamp repairs itself, I am returned to it, and there will be no energy left for you. I cannot grant you as much as a penny."

"How much over a hundred percent is needed?"

"Not much, perhaps ten percent at most, but it might as well be a million percent. Close does not count. The lamp has to be destroyed, not just damaged."

"Then it is decided. Jeanie, I command you to destroy the lamp that holds you and set yourself free."

As the last word left my mouth, there was a pop and next to Jeanie appeared a heavily muscled man. He was completely bald and dozens of gold and silver chains were around his neck and his fingers heavily adorned with rings.

"You stupid human," he said. "You will squander the gift presented to you in such a foolish manner? The lotto is now at one hundred million dollars. Wish for that. You will have luxuries your entire worthless life."

I faced the jinn. "I think Jeanie might be worth more than one hundred million to me. Get out of my way. It is my wish and I alone will decide how it is used."

I faced Jeanie. "You have my wish. Destroy the lamp."

Jeanie was weeping, but looked down at the lamp that for so long had been her prison. She moved her hands over it and concentrated.

At first, I did not see anything, but then a crack formed at the handle and moved towards the snout. Next the lid started to crumple. The side caved partway in. I glanced at the wish meter in my hand. It was almost at fifty percent. The snout twisted sideways, the back of the lamp sank into its center. The meter had twenty-five percent power remaining. The lamp appeared as if a giant weight was placed on it. It started to cave in. Down to ten percent. Then it fell to its side as the legs could no longer support it.

The meter ran out of power. "You stupid, stupid person," the jinn said.

But he and Jeanie both looked on in amazement as the lamp continued to deteriorate. The handle fell off, the other side caved in, and next the lamp was utterly crushed. It was destroyed.

Jeanie ran her hands over her body, feeling the invisible chains that bound her slip away. She leaped into my arms, holding on to me tightly.

"THIS CANNOT BE!" the jinn shouted in rage. "There is not enough wish energy in a wish meter to do what you have done."

"There is your answer," I said to him. "There is not enough wish energy in a wish meter to do what I have done. If you look up 'A' in the dictionary, you will see a definition of 'A' as a word is one. Another way of saying what you said is 'There is not enough wish energy in one wish meter.' However, if there are two wish meters, it becomes possible." I opened my other hand and showed the second wish meter.

"Jeanie told me the dude down the street still had a wish meter with half of its energy left. In exchange for my Mustang, he gave it to me. The combined energy was enough to do the trick. Now jinn, you are no longer welcome here. Get the hell out and do not come back."

There was a pop and only the three of us remained. Jeanie at once fell to her knees before me.

"I pledge my life and my soul to you. You are now my true master. I can no longer do magic, but I will labor for you with all my might."

I reached down and helped her rise to her feet. "I do not seek you as a slave, but as an equal member of the threesome we have formed. I see great adventures ahead for us."

She threw her arms around me. Rachel came and joined us in our group hug.

After a minute Jeanie looked at us. "I can't wait to tell your parents we are now a love triangle. I bet they will be excited. Do you want me to be the one to tell them?"

Aw shit.

Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers