I Dream of Jeanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was sprawled out on the bed, eyes closed, chest heaving up and down gulping in air, hair disarrayed, sweaty, and red from head to toe from the exertion. She had never been more beautiful.

"Dicky Boy, I am impressed. You did good. You will be pleased with the report when I give it to you," my observer said.

"Glad you enjoyed it," I said, realizing after the fact I spoke to Jeanie out loud.

"Enjoyed? I loved it, you were fantastic," Rachel said.

"Lucky break," Jeanie said.

"Alright, Lover," Rachel said. "Your turn. Lie down on your back and let me entertain you."

Not wanting to cause an argument, I quickly complied.

Rachel moved to the bottom of the bed and grabbed my cock with both hands. She made car engine sounds and used my prick as a stick shift, quickly going from first to fifth gear.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm driving your dick, Dick," she stated.

"Where too?"

"To here," she answered as she placed my dickhead into her mouth.

Pure ecstasy. Sis was a natural. Her tongue was both a whip and a soothing wet cloth as she alternated between lashing me and then caressing me top to bottom. She accomplished something never done, she was able to swallow all of me. No previous lover had ever been able to take all of me into her mouth. She put a suction lock on me that sent shivers from toe to scalp. Then she released me and started the process over, moving her mouth to the top of my dick, giving it a few vicious licks and then plunging down until her bottom lip was against my balls.

While still sucking me, she started to slide off the bed, pulling me with her. I was not certain what her plan was until Jeanie said, "She wants you to stand while she kneels in front of you. She is giving you full service head."

Sis and I pulled it off like we had done this a hundred times instead of this being time number one. In five seconds I was on my feet and Rachel was on her knees, hands grabbing my ass and holding me tight. My prick never escaped her mouth during the maneuver. Her lips and tongue showed me no mercy, sucking and licking. Her head bounced back and forth, pulling far enough away so only the head of my dick stayed inside her and then pushing forward and gulping down all of me.

I rose to my toes as I began to feel pressure building up inside of me. Rachel rose with me, never letting me loose. "I'm getting ready to cum," I grunted between clenched teeth. I was not sure if she wanted me to cum in her mouth or not.

"She wants you to shoot off inside of her," Jeanie said. "She has never done it like this before and wants to taste all of you."

As to verify what Jeanie stated, Rachel's arms wrapped around my ass and pulled me to her with all her strength. My dick had to be at least a quarter of the way down her throat. Her cheeks sunk in as she sucked me with all her power. My face twisted in joy as the pressure in me built to the highest I had ever experienced. I shouted out in pleasure as my wad shot into my sister's mouth and down her throat. Never had I imagined such bliss.

Even after I had released my load, Rachel kept sucking me, wanting to get every drop. "Rachel," I moaned, "that was magnificent."

At last she relented and allowed my dick to escape the joy of her mouth.

"Every drop," she whispered. "Not a single little sperm got away from me. They are all swimming around now, doing swan dives and back strokes in my tummy."

I was so weak I was unable to stand and fell onto the bed. Sis was next to me in only seconds.

"Jeanie was right," she announced. "It was like you put your dick in the microwave for half a minute before allowing me to suck you off. Your dick is super-hot. That is an amazing turn on. I can hardly wait to feel how hot it is going to be when it is inside my pussy."

"Ten minutes," I was able to whisper out in my weakened state. "Give me ten minutes and I can be as hard as a rock once more."

Ah, the benefits of youth. I proved true to my word. After five minutes my placid prick started growing. After ten, it was standing at attention, looking for a site to invade.

"Wow," Rachel stated. "I have only been with a few guys, so I do not know if this is common or not, but it usually took them an hour or so between performances. You are one fast recovering fuck."

"With you as an incentive, I'm surprised it took me this long."

Her hand reached over and took hold of me. Her grip was gentler this time, more of a loving caress than putting a death grip on me. Her thumb moved over the head, separating the pee hole, rubbing the inside of it. For my part, my fingers once more found her clit and moved it around. I was ready to have foreplay for an hour, but Rachel stated, "Dick, my pussy is already dripping and I am so turned on I might end up cumming as soon as you enter me. Now is the time. Fuck the hell out of me."

I was in no need of further encouragement. Sis moved to the center of her bed, spread her legs wide enough that a heel dangled off each side of the mattress and pulled me to her. Her hand guided me to the entrance way to heaven.

I began slow. I pushed into her only enough so the head of my dick vanished from sight. At that instant I realized I was getting ready for the best screw of my life. Her pussy lips grabbed me and squeezed. Her cunt was every bit as tight as her power grip had been earlier.

"Oh, Dick," she moaned. "I love your dick, and we are only getting started. I want you to give my pussy a pounding. Ram into me again and again. Get that hotrod prick of your to hit my pussy so hard it comes out my ass."

I would grant Rachel's request, but I was going to do it on my terms. I was going to hump her like she had never been before, but it was going to take me awhile to do it. From the way our session had gone, I was fairly certain she was going to allow me pussy access, meaning I could stick my dick into her whenever I wanted. Still I wanted her to want me even more. I planned to rock her world.

My eyes opened in wide surprise and pleasure as I sank into her. She was tight all the way down. The deepest part of her cunt gripped me as snugly as her pussy lips squeezed me. Instead of pulling partway out immediately and repeating the process, while I was all the way into her, I rotated my hips in a circle, making her pussy bulge out in a corresponding circle as I pressed against her. Rachel responded by moving her hips in a circle, but in the opposite direction. It was as if her pussy was circling my dick. Magnificent.

Her legs moved from hanging off the bed to around my waist. It was a good thing I worked out and gained a lot of muscle. Her legs gripped me so tight if I had been weaker she might have suffocated me. As it was, it only added to the enjoyment of this particular fuck.

I could only do that for a minute before I had to go to the standard in and out movement. I pulled out to the point only the tip of my dick was still inside her, then I slowly reentered. Repeat. Repeat. I began increasing the tempo. I pulled out and went back in faster. Repeat. Repeat. I pulled out, and when I reentered this time, you could hear the sound of a slap as out bodies collided. Repeat. Repeat.

"You are so fucking hot," Rachel shouted. "I could almost use your dick as a curling iron!" Her hips bounced up and down, keeping time with my pounding her cunt.

Then her legs gripped even tighter and her arms pulled me tightly to her as the first orgasm took her. "OH MY GOD!" she cried out. "YES, HARDER, FASTER!"

Not one to disobey an order, I continued to increase both speed and the force of my pounding. After another minute, Rachel began a series of orgasms as one followed the next. For my part I was doing my best to imitate a jackhammer, pounding her cunt with all the power I could muster.

I felt that fantastic pressure start to build as I neared my climax. I kept pounding away, doing all I could to hold my cum in, wanting to enjoy Sis's pussy for as long as possible. My face twisted and my body arched as I shot my wad deep into my sister's pussy. It was at least ten seconds before the last of my cum entered her. Slowly my body sank down, covering Rachel from head to toe. Neither of us could talk at the moment, needing any remaining energy to breathe and keep from passing out.

Jeanine filled the silence. "That was without a doubt the best fuck session I have ever seen, and I have seen a thousand over the years. You two were made for each other. Your dick is a perfect fit for her pussy, and her pussy is, well, as good as there is."

She stayed silent after that, letting me and Rachel regain our strength.

Finally Rachel whispered in my ear, "My mouth and my pussy belong to you."

"What?" I asked, not certain I heard correctly.

"My mouth and my pussy, and let me add, my ass, belong to you. Now I will have to take care of them of course, I can't have them removed, but they are yours. All you have to tell me is, 'Rachel, give me my pussy.' Since it now belongs to you, I will strip, lie on my back, spread my legs, and let you take possession of what you own. I am the caretaker, you are the owner. Same rule will work for my mouth and ass. Tell me, 'Suck my dick.' I will fall immediately to my knees and service you. Now I have never been ass fucked, but dear brother, I am so glad I saved that particular cherry for you. I look forward to you popping it."

I concentrated hard on, Jeanie, did you put a spell on her?

"Not at all," she answered. "This is what she wants, and after that performance, I cannot blame her. You my dear Dick, are one amazing fuck buddy."

I took about half a second to think Sis's offer over before saying, "I accept."

I rolled off Rachel and lay on my back. Rachel moved to me and placed her head on my shoulder. She twirled a lock of my hair on her index finger as she continued to whisper to me. "Dick, did Jeanie teach you to fuck like that? If so, she has to be one hell of a teacher."

I did not have a chance to respond before she continued. "I have never been with a girl before, but I think I would like to try it. If it is okay with you, and her, perhaps we could have a ménage á trois. Of course, it is your pussy I am talking about and if you do not want to share it, that is the way it will be."

Jeanie was just in view at the corner of my eye, and then she wasn't. At the same instant she vanished, there was the ringing of the doorbell. Rachel rolled to the edge of the bed and reached for her clothes.

"No need for that," I said. "I would be willing to bet my life I know who is at the door."

"Who?"

"Wait here and let me check it out."

"Aren't you going to at least put on undies," Rachel asked as I left her room.

"No need. If it is who I think it is, she has seen me Au Naturel."

I did not bother to look who was on the other side of the door but swung it open. Jeanie entered the house and was at the steps before I could shut the door. I raced up the steps but could not close the distance between us. When she was at the top of the stairs she called out loud enough that Rachel would have no trouble hearing her, "Hey, Dick, I was in such a hurry to leave I forgot my purse." I was two feet behind her as she passed my room. I saw a purse pop into existence on my dresser. Jeanie grabbed it and tossed the strap across her shoulder. "Is Rachel here?" she asked just as loudly. "I have something I want to discuss with her."

She ducked under my arms and was out the door. Less than a second later, she was at Rachel's room.

"Rachel," she started to say. I never found out what else she was going to add to that sentence.

She froze in the doorway in mock wonder at the scene in front of her. Rachel was in bed, covered from the neck down with her blanket. Jeanie entered the room and pretended to be shocked as she saw my shorts and t-shirt along with Rachel's clothes scatter across the floor.

She placed her hands on her hips and turned to me. "Did you two do the nasty after I left?"

"Yes, we did the nasty," I answered. I faced Rachel and added, "Sis, don't worry. I promise you she is not surprised."

I was again astonished at Jeanie's speed. She was in front of me and the next thing I knew, she was sitting at the edge of the bed next to Sis.

"So, how was he?" Jeanie asked. "Isn't that prick of his amazing? And so hot. Can you imagine how great it would be to have his dick in your cunt on a cold winter night? You would not need the electric blanket, it would keep you warm all by itself."

"He was good," Rachel said. I saw her turn a slight red with embarrassment.

"Only good?" Jeanie asked. "Do you not think magnificent, great, he fucked my brains out would be a better description?"

"Well, yes, that is more accurate."

Jeanie put her hands next to Rachel's. "Rachel, let go. Let me view the sight little brother got to see."

Rachel looked to me and I nodded. She released her grip on the blanket.

Jeanie pulled the blanket down enough to expose Rachel's boobs. "Wow!" she said. "You got a great rack there, Sweet Cheeks."

Jeanie released the blanket and used her now free hands to replace the blanket in covering Rachel's tits.

I saw Rachel tense up at the touch. "Your hands are amazing," Rachel said. "They send shivers of pleasure thru me."

I remembered the barest touch from Jeanie as she took the small bit of Vaseline from me only a couple of hours earlier and the tremor that shook me.

"I know," Jeanie said. "It is almost as if they are magical." She grinned at me and winked as she said it.

Rachel said, "Jeanie, I have never been with a female before. I want to try it, but am not positive how to perform. Will you teach me?"

"Sweetie, when my lesson is over, you will be the best lady lover any other girl could find. Class is now in session. Okay, Dick. Be a good boy and take a seat," she said while pointing at the chair.

I turned the chair around and sat on it backward.

Jeanie put all of her attention on her student and ignored me.

She pulled the blanket off my sister and dropped it to the floor. Her eyes moved lower and studied Rachel's pussy. "Wow," she said. "Let me say you have the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen. It seems to be begging for kisses." She took her index finger and softly traced it over Rachel's cunt, following the curve of her pussy lips. Down one side and up the other.

"Oh, your touch," Rachel said. "How can a simple touch feel so good?" Her rear lifted from the mattress so she could increase the pressure from the contact.

"You think my finger is nice? Wait until my tongue gets into the act. You are in for one hell of a good time."

Rachel sat up on the bed. She pulled Jeanie's hand away, wrapped her arms around her and pulled her in tight. Their lips joined together and I saw their tongues pushing against the inside of each other's mouth.

Rachel continued the kiss, but unwound her arms from Jeanie and moved to her blouse to begin unbuttoning it. In half a minute the blouse was open. In ten more seconds it joined all the other clothes covering the floor. Jeanie did not wear a bra and the removal of the blouse brought her boobs into view. As I studied them, I realized Rachel no longer had sole possession of the world's greatest tits title. She would have to share it with Jeanie. Her nipples were a dark red. They stood out a quarter of an inch. I did not touch them so I could not be sure, but they looked rock hard. Like Rachel, the skin was unblemished and smooth as silk. I was willing to bet they would be firm to the touch.

The boots soon followed. This time it was Jeanie who released her grip to remove them. They worked together taking off the jeans. Rachel unbuttoned them and pulled down the zipper. Jeanie slid them off, adding to the growing pile on the floor. Not only did Jeanie not wear a bra, she also had no panties on. Her pussy was now in full view.

Now that she was completely nude, she laid on her back and spread her legs. "Why don't the two of you check me out? Look closely."

Rachel set up and took the suggestion. I moved to the other side of the bed to help in the examination. Jeanie was as hairless as Rachel. I suspected she arrived at the bald pussy in a different manner than Sis. I could see her pussy lips move in time with her beating heart. Jeanie reached down and used her fingers to spread her pussy lips apart, allowing us a view deeper inside of her.

My dick was at rigid attention. Two women at the apex of the beauty pyramid were lying nude together on a bed only a foot away. If there was such a thing as Heaven, I had to be in it. I started to reach for Jeanie to join in on the fun, but she said to me, "Not yet. Rachel and me first, then you join in."

I returned to the chair to watch the show.

Jeanie took charge, moving Rachel to the center of the bed. She took one hand and put it on a bed post and then repeated the action with the other hand. Rachel did not see it, but I did. In Jeanie's hands two sets of leather bound handcuffs appeared. Each was used to fasten a wrist to the bed. If Rachel was curious as to where the restraints came from, she did not say anything about them.

Jeanie scooted down to the foot of the bed and spread Rachel's legs apart. Each foot was at least a yard from the other. More shackles popped into existence and used to secure a foot to the bottom bedposts.

Once her victim was properly tied, Jeanie laid down on top of her. Their mouths joined together, starting a nonstop kiss. While their mouths remained glued, Jeanie's hands began roaming over the top half of my sister's body, caressing her face, moving across her throat, and down her sides. Rachel was laughing at the same time she continued the kiss. Jeanie's touch must have tickled. That went on for at least five minutes before her hands found their way to Rachel's tits.

Her fingers kneaded Rachel's nipples, slightly twisting and pinching them. She then grabbed a boob in each hand and squeezed and released them. They would bunch up and then spring back as Jeanie tightened and loosened her grip.

The kiss had been going on over ten minutes before at last Jeanie broke contact. Her mouth was not out of action long, only the time it took her to move from Rachel's mouth to Rachel's tits. Her lips surrounded Rachel's right nipple, sucking hard at it. She moved to the left tit and gave it the same service. She used her tongue to wash Rachel's tits, similar to the way a cat would wash her kitten.

Rachel was moaning and groaning, her hips rising up and down as she moved with her lover. The cuffs proved useful when Rachel forgot she was to keep hold of the bedposts and tried to wrap her arms around Jeanie. The cuffs kept them where they belonged.

While all this was going on, I reached down and took hold of my throbbing cock, moving my hand over it as I enjoyed the performance.

Jeanie scooted down lower, stopping at Sis's belly button. She ran her tongue in and out of it, circled around it, and then dove back down into it. Rachel laughed even harder from the tickling. That lasted several minutes and then the time came when Jeanie moved even lower. Her face moved to Rachel's pussy. Before doing anything else, Jeanie took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of her coming meal. Her tongue darted out and lapped the treasure before her. Rachel immediately arched up as far as her restraints allowed, shouting out in joy.

Jeanie continued her licking. Rachel's wrists and ankles turned red from the power she used as she unsuccessfully pulled against the cuffs in an attempted to wrap arms and legs around Jeanie. She was shouting now, begging Jeanie to make her cum. Jeanie paid no attention to her prisoner. She was going to do things on her schedule, not Rachel's.

In order to postpone the approaching climaxes, her tongue left Rachel's pussy and moved to her inner thigh. She bit into her. Not so much it caused pain, but her teeth left indentions. She moved to the area directly above Rachel's cunt and licked and nibbled her there also.