All Comments on 'I Enter a New World with My Son Ch. 02'

by Harvey_32

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And her boy enters a new world--the world of

his own mother's warm wet deeply loving and supremely beautiful cunt. For a son his own mother's cunt--that hairy hole between her thighs he came out of--is the most exciting and desirable anything in the whole fucking world.

gaynudist50gaynudist50about 8 years ago
Disappointing End

I think the end was kind of disappointing really. I don't think there's anything wrong with incest romance as long as both are adults. There is no reason why her son's relationship can be permanent, and they can be a couple. No reason to bring anyone else in it.

SymmonsSymmonsabout 8 years ago
Great! Keep Going

I think Terry and his mom should keep their romance going. More please!

symtronsymtronalmost 8 years ago
Continue this ...please

I agree with the other comments. This should continue with the new male friend, bring Terry into it also (mom's bum is still virgin) and see where it goes. Daughter seems open too...hmm there is a thought.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
There MUST be a follow-on chapter

please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Write

Pls write, I luv it and hope you still fuck your son and maybe you let your daughter join in and family should fuck together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Continuation

Any news on chapter 3 for future

Harvey_32Harvey_32almost 6 years agoAuthor
Continuation

OMG is it really 2 years?

I had written a initial draft which I think was OK but unfortunately the memory stick it is saved on got broken.

I have tried to re-write but don't seem to be able to get back into the frame of mind as it just turns into a second rate porno.

Harvey_32Harvey_32almost 6 years agoAuthor

Wow.

I've just read the story again, for the first time since it was published, with the intention of starting a sequel.

I'm almost scared to admit that I'd completely forgotten this chapter and I had wet eyes at the end, no wonder I couldn't get back into it when I tried.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
More please

I think dating Henry will be a one time only thing and mum & son will stay together. Maybe sis will join in too when she catches hubby cheating.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Pretty Amazing

This is a fine piece of writing and a very good story. I hope you finish it some day and I look forward to reading more of your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Don't understand Terry, cuck holds himself.

Actually liked the story but hated the ending. Terry must be retarded to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next Part Please

WTF...was that ending...i can understand him being sensible but not so early....what they fucked like 2-3 times in like 2-3 days and he is done with his mother??...personally i would love a chapter 3 where they get together again and don't separate ever...they don't need to have a child, they could always adopt one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Come on stop leaving stories without a conclusion. You are doing too often.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a beautiful love story between mother and son. It is well written because the plot and actions of the characters are logically developed and are allowed to mature. The son is will to sacrific what he wants (his mother) for what he believes to be her long term well being with someone other than himself. The mother realizes her son loves her unconditionally. Chapter 2 rated 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous