All Comments on 'I Get Laid----Oh Yes!!!!'

by FERDY

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The cranks are getting easy to ignore.

Nicely done story; looking forward to seeing more. Five stars. Just ignore the New Puritans and express yourself.

Thanks, also, for clearly tagging your story, and putting it in Loving Wives. That's where it belongs, and the tags make it really simple (for most people, that is) to either seek out or avoid specific topics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: Anon-the cranks.......

Shut the fuck up asshole, who asked for your opinion. State your comment to the author and don't worry what others think about this story. It's their opinion, not yours. This is getting to be all to common on this site, dicks like you trying to force your shitty opinion on others. You must feel awful insecure to worry about why others don't agree with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't Wait

You are going to go on with the the story!!!!!!!

I felt like I was there, her, him, a bird on the wall - hot and sexy. Giving back $200 was a little off but overall 4 stars, meant a five but moved the cursor too quick.

Your continuing story, written as well as this will get 5's so hurry up.

You might consider her being a little less up front when she tells her new friends (Johns') about her total package, let them and us get wildly aroused as she slowly leads the guys on, up to their room and then.......................

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
somebody got a bit tetchy.

Who said this?

"This is getting to be all to common on this site, dicks like you trying to force your shitty opinion on others."

Hmm.. this sounds familiar.

Badly expressed. Angry. Nasty. Unprovoked. Tetchy.

It's just me, but I wouldn't give that guy a gun. Just to be on the safe side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry, not sexy, just a selfish cheater

Great news guys married to women with low sex drives. It's ok to go out and cheat, because YOU have needs she's not meeting. Don't worry about it, guilt isnt something you need to worry about, it's not your fault you have needs now is it?

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Good and Hot

As for the morals, if you don't like them, don't read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Okay. All those married men in sexless marriages can now go out and fuck every female over the age of 18(In the UK the age of consent is 16) so husbands of loveless and sexless marriages go out and fuck your prick raw. Your wife won't mind. This story says it's okay to fuck around and be a whore to anyone that comes along. Husbands, get to it!

FERDYFERDYover 13 years agoAuthor
It's not about the morals

Please feel free to comment on the actions, reactions and descriptions in the story. Don't see how the morals should be an issue open to comment, you either agree, disagree or are neutral. This story is not about justifying married men or women to cheat if they happen to be in a sexless marriage. Actually in some sexless mariages, the spouses agree that sex outside the marriage is an accceptable option since the marriage is still strong. If stories like this offend you, don't read them.

maturemadness2maturemadness2about 13 years ago
it;s just a story

I liked it. Especially since she was a mature woman. They are sorely unapreciated, but are much hotter than the young ones and not so full of themselves.

why do readers continue to read a story if they don't like it. Read something else and forget the bullshit comments.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Hot Flash Story*****

The 70's and 80's were great for the one night stands. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You'll soon find out

A simple divorce and giving it away would only make you a whore and not a Convicted/Divorced Prostitute.. but to each their own demise..

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
I agree

Just another cheap whore looking for any excuse to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I liked it very much.

I liked this story. Would have loved some more detail to the actual sex. But well done.

Lyncinn66Lyncinn66over 1 year ago

I can relate to what Mary-Claire is going through with her husband's lack of sex drive. Very frustrating when your husband/wife just isn't interested in sexually satisfying them. I travel quite a bit, maybe a little less now but I often found complete strangers more than willing to have a "Little Fun".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous