All Comments on 'I Have a Surprise For You Ch. 05'

by aLittleThrill

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid

The next surprise is another bout of adulterous sex-so where is the REAL SURPRISE-A DIVORCE PAPER.

bigd44xbigd44xover 10 years ago
Awesome series!

I just read all 5 incredible chapters! What a great series of surprises. I hope it continues with the cops having some fun!

To annonamous, it's a fucking story you idiot!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Our clothing costs are higher this month!

Depending on how many policemen (and policewomen) are staffing this random checkpoint, this MAYBE shoulda gone in the Group Sex category! Sweetie is ready for MORE with a sore bottom after anal AND fisting - to the point of 'passing-out overload?'

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How Many ways can people show their ..........

Firstly, all three commenters so far have alluded to further chapters. What is the matter with you people ?? did you not read at the start of this chapter "This is the **final chapter** in this series, ...

and Secondly, (finally) the author. Maybe many readers go through every single story published every single day. Maybe they have a writer (or two) whom they check on regularly. but maybe, just maybe, they have one of the categories as a main interest, and basically ignore everything not in that category.

Writers would be better off if they slanted their stories to One Category in a series, and listed them as such, so readers -- readers of that genre-- are likely to follow, and not miss chapters three and four.

And for a series, would be good if All the chapters came under the sub-heading ( which three and four did not) say of " Loving Wives", regardless of how and with whom the events occurred.

And for a Series ( which this author Has done, but others do not) Label the chapters consistently. eg (Ch.01 Ch.02 Ch.03), and not (Chapter1 CH..O2 Chap No.3.)). Dis-orderly numbering indexes chapters in non sequential order.

The Tale itself ..score of 2. Two chapters would have sufficed, this woman ran almost the entire gamut of Sexual Experiences.

Cheers

Kilroy.

leann5redleann5redover 10 years ago
good husbands fantasie

it a goodie sexual story but if your going to for lesbian readers try looking at AVixenLLiterally a better insite to a lesbian story yours leannxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just horrible

And 5 chapters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous