I like Being Naked Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you OK," I asked.

"I'm OK," she said.

"Well, I saw him grabbing at you and that's all it took for me. That's why I told him to leave, and I told him he broke our rules and is not welcome here anymore."

Lea nodded, "Thanks Kim. He was getting real eager with me, and He didn't like 'No' for an answer either."

Lea calmed down, We relaxed and enjoyed a peaceful swim and time in the sun the rest of the day.

Sue and Lea came for our re-scheduled day, since I had spent a day with Jake. Sue still was not aware that Lea and Tom had been coming over per Lea's request, and I didn't tell them I had Jake Monday, all to myself...

Lea announced to Sue & I that she had broken up with Tom.

Sue and I tried to console her, but she wouldn't have any part of it.

Sue asked, "what happened."

"Well, that jerk was trying to get into my pants. I told him no, but he kept trying, so I broke off our relationship."

"Way to stand your ground girl," Sue said, I agreed.

Sue & I gave her a reassuring hug and Lea was all smiles that the issue was now behind her.

Well, I said, "what would you girls think about getting together for a swim with Jake and his friends?"

"So, what are you proposing? A swim with swim suits or skinny dipping?" Sue asked

"Well, you know me, I'd do either," I said, and we all laughed.

"We could start out with swim suits on and end up without," I said with my devious little smile.

"Think about it, and I'll run it by Jake and I was thinking of this Friday."

"I thought Friday was our day?" Lea said.

"Well yes, and what if we were already comfortable before the guys show up. The real show is when they drop their shorts and things stick out. It's way more embarrassing for them than it is for us."

"So, lets swim and get some sun and think about it."

Mom had suggested I get protection. (the pill) So I took care of that today. I saw a young female Dr. It was kinda weird getting naked and trying to drape paper over my body. She felt my tits and had me put my feet up in stirrups before looking at my pussy. She asked questions about any sexual activity and issued a prescription.

She then commented, "I see you're getting lots of sun, something I'd like more of, it would be a good idea to use plenty of lotion so your skin doesn't dry up and wrinkle at a young age."

Friday, the girls are coming early for 'our time'. The boys will come early in the afternoon.

So, the rest of the day was mine and no day is complete without some skinny dipping. It was so quiet as I enjoyed the pool by myself. While sunning, feeling a slight breeze caress my body while getting some sun was always pleasant.

In the pool again, I was thinking about my day with Jake. I just couldn't help myself and had to stop at the steps where I could lay back and relax while I spent some quality time casually fingering my pussy and caressing my tits...ahhhhh yes...

Sue and Lea arrived Friday morning for some skinny dipping before the boys arrived. We broke and had lunch before donning our swim wear before they arrived. Sue was going the wear the suit mom bought her, and I let Lea wear mine that matched it, as I was going to wear the string bikini today.

The girls commented, "I can't believe you'd actually wear that with those guys coming over."

"Well remember, the last time they were here, I got naked with them." and smiled...

"Man, it feels odd wearing a suit again." Sue said

"Just don't wear it then." I said smiling.

"There are boys coming over, I can't just be naked." she said.

"We don't even know these guys." Lea said.

"We all kinda know Jake, and maybe Carl, Mike is the only one you won't know, and He's cool." I said.

The boys showed up and all the introductions were made.

The boy's were obviously checking out us girls in our bikinis, and me in a string bikini, yeah, they were checking me out. Sue & Lea had made some adjustments so their suites weren't too boring, meaning they could adjust more if they chose to. I was thinking of an adjustment myself, real easy too, and that would be to remove it.

The girls were admiring how cute the guys were, as they displayed silly smiles

We all got in the pool and everyone was getting use to each other. Jake had made a few passes near me. He knew my suit didn't hide much. So he was peeking at me and I was trying to give him a show without being obvious. It was like our silent little game.

Carl and Lea seemed to be getting along and that was good to see, being Lea just had a breakup. Sue seemed to hang around Mike. We were all laughing and getting along well and no one was left out. Mike was near me one time and had become aware of my suit being somewhat transparent. I think he told Carl and Jake. Jake knew and was being a good guy as Carl and Mike were now making attempts on getting a better look. This was noticed by Lea and she made a comment to Sue.

So now I was getting most of the attention of the boys and it was leaving Sue & Lea to themselves. So I migrated to be near them and bring some attention back. This broke up the leering upon me and back to friendly talk with occasional peeks.

The boys started jumping off the board and encouraged us girls to join them. Lea was game and joined in. It was nice to see her suit had been adjusted nicely, getting close to daring I might add. The boys took notice with all eyes on her as she was taking turns with them. Lea started prodding me to join her. I nudged Sue to join in too, and nearly dragged her out of the pool. But now I was taking a turn on the board and the boys were really in stare mode.

I knew I was on display and took my time. I also knew there could be an accident when I jumped in, but I did it anyway. <> I'm sure all eyes were on me as I jumped. Once in the water I verified what I was hoping for. My tits came out of the top. I surfaced to get my breath and paid no attention to myself. Everyone was laughing when I surfaced and when they realized my tits were out, they all got quiet, but no one said anything as I carried on normally, before Lea told me to check myself.

"Oh my," I said as I stood with my tits exposed, I casually put the top back in place. Sue and Lea were giggling and the boys watched intently before I got out and back in line for the board.

I was on the board again, taking my time before jumping. This time I actually dove off cleanly and came to stand in the shallow end. This time, the top came free from my neck and I stood topless before everyone as my top had slid down to my waste. I reached for the straps and started to pull the top back in place.

Sue said, "you might as well leave it off. It doesn't hide anything."

The guys all said, "Yeah, leave it off."

"Fine, I'll leave it off," as I untied the remaining strap and took it over to a lounge then headed over to dive in again.

Guys, the rule here is you can look, but you can't touch. OK?

They nodded. No one took their eyes off me.

So I dove in again without incident this time. I stayed in the pool and joined up with the girls.

"Well, I'm topless, how about joining me?"

"It feels so much better without the top on ya know."

"They all agreed to the rule. I enforce rules!"

Lea smiled and said, "I'll do it."

"Sue, you can do this," I said, and Lea agreed.

"Just do it, and not say anything."

So Lea and Sue, without fanfare removed their tops. I took them over to the lounge and left them there and went for another dive off the board before the guys realized all of us girls were now topless. So now the focus was on all three of us again.

This was the first time Sue had been in this type situation. I could tell she was a bit nervous, whereas, Lea had been skinny dipping with Tom and I so her comfort level was fair. The excitement drifted away and we were all having a good time again.

Lea and I used the board with the guys. I was still getting lots of attention when I was on the board, and they weren't staring at my tits either. So now the guys wanted to know when I'd lose the other part of my suit. I'd smile and take my time before jumping back in. We even got sue out of the pool topless to use the board. After she did it once, she was in line with the rest of us, playing, laughing and having a good time.

I asked if anyone needed a drink and it was unanimous, so I headed in to get drinks. Jake had followed me to provide a hand.

When we were alone, he asked, well, "are we going to get everyone naked?"

"I dunno, perhaps you need to take the lead on that," I said.

"Sure, I'll just go out there and say, lets get naked."

"I'd love it," I said.

"I'm sure you guys would jump at the opportunity, but I'm a little concerned about the girls. I got em topless, and there was some hesitation with that."

"You could compliment us girls on how nice our tans are. I mean, don't I have a nice tan? Make the girls feel good about how they look. Then you can bring up the fact we don't have tan lines. Do you see tan lines on me? as I turned, oh, here, I untied my bottoms and let them fall to the floor. Does that help, do you see any tan lines on this body?"

Jake was taking in the sight of my naked body again with a big smile.

"You look fantastic." Thanks, I said.

I reached down and pulled the bottoms up and back into place.

"I sure hope to get out of these before too long."

Jake laughed. "Well, lets see what we can do."

We brought the drinks out and set them on the table. Everyone got out to get a refreshment. Now we were all standing together, three guys and three topless girls. We were laughing and joking. The boys didn't know were to look. They looked at our tits and took glances at my pussy which was somewhat visible through the fabric of my suit. Mike was probably looking the most and started to show some excitement.

Sue and Lea saw that and started giggling as they were stealing glances at the bulge in his trunks. Jake and Carl caught on to the situation Mike had. Mike then realized he had been busted and blushed.

Jake then looked at us girls. "You girls have really gotten nice tans this summer. You all look fantastic."

Carl and Mike were nodding in agreement with big grins on their faces.

Sue and Lea showed appreciation with smiles on their faces.

Mike then said, "interesting that none of you seem to have any tan lines either, or so it appears."

Us girls giggled, and I could see Sue blushing while Lea quietly smiled and said, "well, we can thank Kim for that. This beautiful yard has provided us privacy, so we've been skinny dipping and sunning all summer. Even before you guys got here today," she said.

"Well, if you lady's would like to resume your skinny dipping and sunning, we'd be happy to join you," Jake said.

Everyone got real quiet as we were glancing at each other looking for reaction. I took a quick look at Jake, smiled and gave him a wink.

"ah, you want us 'all' to go skinny dipping?" Carl asked.

"Well Yeah, we can do that. Anyone not want to go skinny dipping?" I asked.

Everyone stood in silence, but everyone was smiling.

"OK, then lets get naked, and remember, look, but no touch."

"Last one naked has to stay out of the pool for 30 minutes," one of the guys said.

We all laughed.

I quickly untied my bottoms and let em fall to be the first one naked. Jake followed and it was good to see he was under control.

Carl and Mike followed and then Lea pealed her bottoms off and Sue with some hesitation did the same.

I casually stood there with my glass and again and took a drink.

Hey Jake, "looks like you've gotten some sun this summer," I said.

He smiled. "Well, like you, I'm home alone most of the time and I've done some skinny dipping myself."

Carl then spoke up and said, "time to hit the pool," as he was starting to show his excitement and quickly jumped in. Mike was right behind him under the same circumstance.

Sue and Lea had seen that and were trying to hide their smiles.

Jake said, "I better join the others," as he headed for the pool too.

I looked at the girls and they looked at me.

Sue quietly said, "did we all just get naked?"

"Sure did," I said, "you OK?"

"I guess. I have some unusual feelings right now. Nice feelings."

"Its a natural thing that happens," I said.

Lea was giggling.

Then I quietly told the girls," when you get in the pool, jump or dive in and take a moment while under water and have a look around. You'll see what they're trying to hide."

I went to the board and dove in as the boys were watching me intently again. I took a look to see both Carl and Mike sporting full erections. When I came up, I looked back at Sue and Lea grinned.

Lea then went and dove in from the board. She came up near me, she quickly said, "oh my gosh."

"Oh, did you see what I saw?" she nodded as we giggled.

We got out and coaxed Sue to dive in. We followed her off the board and gathered at the shallow end and giggled some more. We all got out and dove in again, then started to coax the guys to join us.

Jake was first to join us, and he too tried to coax Carl and Mike out to use the board. They were still too excited to get out of the pool.

I swam over to where Carl and Mike were trying to hide their predicament. I quickly went under right in front of them and took a deliberate look at their erections. I slowly came up with them looking at me with a look of fear.

I gave them a big smile and 'very quietly' said, "looks nice guys." I could see them blush.

"I'm really glad to see you're excited. Seeing that gets me excited too. You should use this opportunity and go dive in. I've heard it feels great."

"You're joking," Mike said.

"No, come give it a try. You can show off for the Girls. There's no harm in someone seeing you like that, be proud of it. A woman feels good when a man gets hard in front of her, because she knows the man likes what he's seeing. So obviously, you really like seeing us girls naked. So, show us your appreciation so we can have some excitement too. Remember, it's look, but no touch. We like to look too. I know you like to look."

I went around them to the edge and lifted myself out and sat facing them with my legs partially open so they could look at my pussy. "You can look, it's OK."

They stared at me.

I smiled at them, then stood up and offered my hand to Mike. He took a deep breath and came out. We walked to the board together and I let him dive in right away.

I then walked back over to Carl and offered him my hand. He took his deep breath and came out. We walked to the board and he quickly dove in and I followed. I came up near them in the shallow end.

"How was that?" I asked.

They were both grinning.

"That was kinda cool," Mike replied. Carl just nodded.

Good, let's do it again," I said. I stood and we walked to the board at the other end of the pool.

Sue & Lea had their eyes glued to the guys, or most likely their dicks. I looked at Jake and gave him a head nod to join us and he did. I called the girls and coaxed them to join us too.

So we were all taking turns going off the board again. No one was hiding themselves in the water anymore. Everyone was mingling with each other and occasionally there was laughter from everyone.

Time flew and I had to call an end to all the fun. We all got out and toweled off together. Still naked, we stood around talking before the boys pulled on their shorts and shirts.

I escorted the boys to the door and gave them each a hug as they left.

Jake smiled, "see you later."

I went out back to get the girls. We headed to my room. We were all smiles as we came in. I plopped my my bed as Sue and Lea got there stuff together and dressed.

"What do you think girls? Was that fun or what?"

"My gosh," Sue said. "I was naked with three cute guys, all at once along with my two best friends."

"Not only cute, three hunks," Lea said.

"Every one was so cool with each other and, I never realized the best view was under water." Sue said.

"So, is this something we'd like to do again?" I asked.

We all looked at each other and said, "oh Yeah," and we all giggled as I escorted them out.

Still more to cum...

12