I like Being Naked Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned around and looked me in the eye giving me a nice smile as he took the soap and started to lather up my front side. Then he started to wash me all over. Feeling his hands on my tits was so nice and I was getting my tingly feeling throughout my body, but he moved off them too quickly, so I grabbed his hands and put them back on my tits and told him to do a better job.

"Take your time," I said.

He smiled as I was feeling much better now. I noticed he was getting a little excited himself as he massaged my sensitive breast. Then he moved on to my tummy and hips. His hands were all over me as he even ran his hands over and in between my butt cheeks, then he looked me in my eyes as his hands came forward towards my pussy. He went around my legs to the inner thighs and then with one hand, he washed my pussy and I thought I was going to explode, but again, he had moved away too quickly.

I couldn't let him stop yet, so I grabbed his hand and pulled it back to my pussy as I opened my legs. "Wash it real good," I told him.

He was looking into my eyes and I was looking into his. He was washing my pussy real good now as I was ahhhh ahhhh aahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh aahhhhhhmmmm. I looked at him smiling at me and said, "do that again." So he did.

"Take your time," I said. He softly rubbed my pussy and by my reaction started rubbing my clit until I came. I was on fire. He started to pull his hand away until I grabbed and pulled it back to my very excited pussy. I held his hand against me until I came yet again.

He then moved on and washed the rest of me and rinsed me real good with the shower head.

I then lathered up his chest and arms and started washing him real good, taking my time. I moved to his tummy and hips and ran my hands all over his butt cheeks and between them to make sure everything was getting washed good.

Then I lathered up his dick that was pointing straight at me, I started to wash his dick and balls and underneath back to his butt again and back to his balls and I carefully rolled them in my hands. I looked into his eyes and I could see he didn't want me to stop. I moved my hands back to his now fully erect dick and started to slide my hands along its length.

I looked at his eyes and they were closed and he was breathing heavily so I kept sliding my hands along his dick, I saw how he had gotten himself off before and now I was doing it for him, He started to oooohh ooohh ohhh oooohhhhhhhhh aaaaaawwwww, as gobs of his juice shot out of his hard dick onto my breast and chin and all over the front of me.

I stopped moving my hands and just held his dick enjoying how smooth and soft the skin felt. I looked into his eyes again as he regained himself. He looked at me with a big smile, then he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a big kiss as our soapy cum covered bodies came together.

Jake said, "that was incredible. I've never cum like that before," and he kissed me again.

I said, "you realize we just made each other have an orgasms."

"Hell yeah," he said as he kissed me again.

After we broke our hug and saw that we were a mess, I said, "we need to take a shower."

"Oh yea," as he took the soap and started to wash his cum off me, and as he was doing that, I was washing him. We weren't shy about what we were washing this time. He spent time on each tit, back and forth making me feel real good again.

I was working down his front and about to grab his dick which was still fully erect when he put a hand on my pussy and started to work it sending shock waves through my body. I opened my legs again and started grinding my pussy onto his hand as he massaged a tit and my pussy at the same time.

I had a hold of his dick and again was moving my hand up and down along its length. My head was spinning in pleasure. I applied more soap to his dick to make it real slippery and increased my strokes on it as my hips kept maneuvering so my clit rubbed his hand as he fingered me.

I was still stroking his dick with one hand and took my other and and caressed his balls, as I felt his body start to shudder and his balls got tight and he aaaaaaaaawwwww aaaaaaawwwwwww aaaaaaaawwwwww awwwww and shot more globs of cum all over me again. My pleasure was still growing as I released my grip on his dick and leaned against the shower wall and opened my legs more. I placed a hand on his and pushed it tighter against my pussy before I oooooooooohhhh oooooooooohhh ooooooooohhhhhhhhh oooohhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmyyyyy came. We stopped to catch our breaths before either of us moved again.

We were smiling with pleasure as I casually started to wash Jake without stirring much excitement as I cleaned his dick. Jake then washed me again as softly as he could on all my sensitive areas. With the water off, we hugged again and enjoyed a lovely kiss. We toweled off and went back to my room. I picked up my new dress and slipped it on then hopped onto my bed as Jake prepared to dress.

He looked over at me on the bed. I saw his eyes looking down at me and realized he was gazing at my fully exposed pussy under the short dress.

"You like the way this looks?"

He got a big smile on his face as I opened my legs. He came over and gave me a big kiss before he lowered his head and kissed my pussy. That sent a shock wave throughout me. He looked up at me and I said, "you can do that again, and take your time."

He didn't hesitate. He planted another kiss on my pussy and used his tongue all over it. I was cumming again in short order. I looked at Jake and saw his full erection and decided to return the favor. I slid off the bed and got down in front of him. I looked up at him as I placed my hands around his dick. Then I kissed his dick and started running my tongue all over it before taking it into my mouth and sucking it. I could tell he was getting excited.

"Kim, stop," Jake said. "I don't want to get cum all over your dress," as he gently pulled me to my feet and kissed me. I got a taste of myself when he did that. I said OK, "I'll get you later."

He smiled.

I was getting excited about tonight. I walked Jake to his car and we had a goodbye hug and kiss. I'll pick you up at 6:30, be ready he said. I'll be ready.

Back in my room, I looked again at the dress in the mirror then took it off and fixed my hair. I had heard mom come home from work, so I quickly pulled on my thong and slipped into the dress and put on my shoes.

I ran through the house looking for mom. I stopped when She saw me coming, giving her a chance to see the dress before doing a slow turn so she could see everything.

"Kim, where did you get that dress?"

I smiled. "Jake bought if for me. He's taking me out tonight."

Mom was looking me over carefully. "Oh my, that is a beautiful little dress darling. It's lovely, and you look absolutely stunning in it. It's pretty short though. You do have something on down there, don't you?"

I lifted the front of the dress to show her the black thong.

She smiled, "I should have known."

Turn around again. "Wow, you look fantastic. It's just beautiful and I must say, very sexy. What time his he picking you up?"

"He said 6:30"

"Good, those shoes just don't go with that dress. Let me change and lets run over to the mall and get you shoes real quick."

Mom went to change and came back out in her hot dress. We headed for the mall. Mom asked, "do you know where he got that dress?"

"Yeah, the dress shop at the mall."

"It's so short dear."

"Yeah, it is, and I'm a little concerned about it."

"Let's go by the dress shop and see if maybe they have another size available."

"They had a whole rack when I tried one on."

"Oh, so you've tried one on?"

Yeah, we went over to the mall one morning, just goofing around. I went in the dress shop to have a look. I told Jake, pick out any dress and I'll model it. He handed me one of these and I put it on for him."

We arrived at the mall and went straight to the dress shop. We walked in and was greeted right away by the shop owner.

"Hello Lady's," she said. "Don't you two look lovely this evening."

"Thanks," we said.

Mom told her, My Daughter's Boyfriend bought this dress for her, and we're curious if there might be a better size for her."

Oh yes, "I remember the handsome young man. So this is the lucky young Lady," she said looking me over. lets have a look." She came and looked at the tag.

"Come with me please," she said.

We followed her to the rack of dresses where she looked through the assortment and pulled one off the rack. "Here young Lady, would you mind trying this one on."

I took the dress and tried it on. This one definitely fit better and was a little longer.

I came out so they could see. They both nodded.

"I'll just exchange this dress for the other. My, She is such a natural beauty in this dress," the shop owner said.

"Yes she is, and now we need to get her some heels to go with it." mom said.

We thanked her and headed for the shoe store.

Mom looked at me, "that is a sexy little black dress, I'm really excited for you."

"Thanks mom, I like the fit of this one too, it doesn't cling to my tits as much and the additional length makes me feel more comfortable."

"That's good," mom said.

We walked to the shoe store and was greeted by a young man offering his assistance.

"We're looking for black heels," mom said.

He led us to where an assortment could be seen. Mom picked one up and asked if we could try it.

"What size do you need or would you like to be measured." he asked.

"Why don't you measure her please," mom said.

He directed me to a seat. I sat as he pulled over his little bench to sit on then asked for a foot. He removed my shoe and placed my foot on the angled end of the bench so he could measure it. I had to lift my leg slightly to do this which allowed him to take a quick peek at me. He measured my foot and went to get shoes in my size. Mom was looking at other items in the store as she waited.

He came back and took my foot and slipped on the black high heel. He then asked for my other foot and removed my shoe and slipped a new shoe on. He asked me to stand on them. I saw he was peeking up my legs again as I put both feet down so I could stand.

He placed his hand on the shoes and felt the straps and asked how they felt.

"It feels OK," I said.

"Would you walk to the mirrors over there and have a look and get a feel for them," he said.

So I walked to the mirrors. These heels were taller than what I'd ever worn before and it felt awkward my first few steps. I made it to the mirrors and mom joined me.

"Those look very elegant on you. How to they feel?"

"I think they'll be good."

"Turn a little for me."

"Yes, those are looking good. Here, now hold this in your hand." Mom handed me a nice little hand bag.

"A little accessory never hurts and you never know when they can come in handy," she said.

"You look stunning, Hun."

The clerk came and asked if the shoes felt OK.

"Yes, we'll take them," mom said.

"She'll wear them if you wouldn't mind boxing up the old shoes."

"I already have them ready for you mam." We checked out and headed for home.

Walking back through the mall was good experience for me in the new heels. Mom quietly said, "ever get the feeling everyone is looking at you?"

"Sometimes, why?"

"Well, every guy here is stopping dead in their tracks, most likely trying to get a good look at you."

"Sure mom"

She said, "stop, now turn around and look."

Oh my gosh. Every guy and some women were looking directly at us. We resumed walking and giggled a little.

We got home and mom said, "come with me."

We went to her bathroom and she opened a drawer and pulled out some lip gloss and offered it to me.

"Would you like to try this?"

I'd never worn much makeup but I was willing to try. "OK,"

"Good, let me help you with it."

Mom applied the lip gloss as I watched in the mirror. It wasn't a bold color, just enough to make my lips noticeable.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"That looks nice mom," thanks.

"Would you like to try some color with your eyes?"

"I trust you mom, go for it."

Mom did just that. She put on just enough color to highlight my eyes.

We were both looking at me in the mirror when she stood beside me and pulled my hair up off my shoulders.

"What about wearing your hair up tonight?"

"Wow, "that's a whole new look. Do we have time to do it?"

"Sure Hun." She combed and twisted and before I knew it, she had my hair up and off my shoulders, with a few strands left at the sides of my face. Mom couldn't help herself from smiling as she looked at me, I couldn't either.

"Oh wow mom, this is so different for me."

"You are one very beautiful young woman Kim. I hope your dad gets home early enough to see this."

"I got one more thing for you." She opened another drawer with jewelry. "Why not go all out," as she handed me her Diamond earrings and Necklace.

"Really mom, you'd let me wear these?"

"You can borrow these tonight." She draped the necklace around my neck and fastened it for me. Then I removed my earrings and put in the diamonds.

"Let me look at you. Oh honey, you look so beautiful," as tears began to run down her cheeks.

"Now, put this lip gloss in your hand bag and don't forget to freshen up."

"Come on, lets get some photos."

We went out back while there was still good light and she took several photos of me.

I was really getting excited now and it wouldn't be long before Jake would arrive.

"I hope Jake likes this makeover."

"He better or He'll be dealing with your mother!" she said.

The bell rang and mom was first to the door.

"Well hi Jake, Wow, aren't you the handsome one tonight," I heard mom say. "Well, come on in, Kim's anxious and ready."

Jake came in and yeah, well, he had transformed too. He had on a 3 piece suit and decked to the max for a guy.

When Jake saw me, he was nearly speechless. "Kim, my gosh, you look absolutely beautiful," he said.

"You look fantastic yourself," I said.

"Wow, I'm not going to be able to take my eyes off you all evening," he said.

"So you like this look," as I turned some for him. Mom was standing behind him with the happiest smile ever.

Jake said, "I don't know if I deserve to be in the presence of such beauty."

"You can thank mom for some of this."

Jake stepped over to mom and gave her a hug and kiss on her cheek and said, "thanks mom."

"You're welcome Jake," mom said.

"Well, we should be going." Jake said.

We headed for the door, mom said she wanted photos out front before we leave. So Jake and I posed for mom.

"Mom," Jake said, "would you take a photo of this," as he turned and pulled me to him and gave me a big kiss.

"Got it," mom said.

"Thanks mom."

We were off and Jake looked over at me and again said, "Kim, you do look absolutely beautiful. I have to be the luckiest guy around."

"Thanks Jake."

We drove across town to the Private Country Club.

"This is a special place isn't it?" I asked

"Well, every month they do a formal dinner. Mom and Dad had tickets and couldn't go, so they offered them to me. So you can thank my mom and dad for this."

"Sure"

"They'll have valet parking tonight, someone with get the door for you."

We pulled up and sure enough, a gentleman in a Tux opened my door and offered me a hand. Jake waited for me to come around and offered me his arm. As we got close to the doors, Gentlemen opened them for us. A woman then met us and Jake provided the tickets.

"Please follow me, she said.

Jake motioned for me to follow the lady. Everyone I noticed was dressed to the max as it seemed like we were paraded around forever before we were seated at the far side of the room.

Everything was beautiful, the decorations, the table setting.

"What do you think?" Jake asked.

"This is all wonderful"

"Well, I really enjoyed how every one we passed took notice of my beautiful girlfriend."

I smiled. We both took a glance around and we could see people rubber necking to see us.

"See, they still want to look," Jake said.

A waiter came and provided our meal options and said he would return to take our order.

Jake said, "Kim, did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight."

"Yes you did, silly."

"Seriously" he said.

"Well, I must admit, I do feel beautiful tonight."

"You should Kim, because you are."

We both had a seafood dinner and a desert.

Jake said, "I'd love to see you walk to the lady's room, just so I can watch everyone check you out as you do."

I smiled, "back in a few."

I grabbed my hand bag and slowly made my way across the room towards the Lady's room as Jake suggested. I could feel eyes glued to me as I went.

I went in the lady's room and touched up my lip gloss as a few lady's inside were looking me over. A very stylish lady approached me and said, "young lady, you are stunning, so beautiful. Please don't get me wrong, but you look so sexy, I'd bet most of the men out there got a hard on just seeing you. I mean,... and look at that tan you have, wow! I'm jealous."

"Thank You," I said, "you are very beautiful too, so please don't be jealous."

"Well, thank you, but you are absolutely the most beautiful woman here tonight, very sexy too!" she said smiling.

"Who are you with this evening?" She asked.

"I'm with Jake Brown."

"Oh, that's probably Ed and Jane's Son?"

"Yes," I replied

"Well thanks, and enjoy yourself tonight."

I heard others talking, "she's gorgeous and someone commented saying, I wish I could wear a dress like that, just stunning."

I headed back to Jake, not knowing what to think. I felt as everyone was waiting for my return. Men were already looking my direction as I walked back through and it seemed like it got awfully quiet at the same time. People stood to the side and allowed me to pass so they could look. I got back to our table and Jake had a beaming smile on his face.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you are tonight? That was absolutely incredible. I almost want you to do it again. I wish your walk through could have been filmed so you could see it." Jake said.

"I saw plenty as I returned, like they were waiting for me, and it seems like the whole place got quiet."

"You're not imagining Kim, it did get quiet as you came back. I saw people stop and allow you to pass. I've never seen that here before, and I've attended a few of these dinners."

A couple then walked up to our table.

The gentleman asked, "are you Jake Brown?" "Yes I am."

"I'm Don Webb, this is my wife Dorothy, I play golf with your dad on Sundays, happy to have you and your beautiful guest with us tonight."

"Thank you Mr. Webb and it's nice to meet you."

They walked off to another table, making hand gestures towards us. I saw a couple get up from that table and come our way and stop.

"Jake Brown," the gentleman said.

"Yes," Jake replied.

"I'm Pete McCoy, I'm one of your dad's golf partners."

"Nice to meet you Mr. McCoy."

"Oh, just call me Pete. You sure have a gorgeous women with you tonight. Hope you can come again."

"Thanks Pete," Jake said.

We both looked at each other and smiled.

"Well sweetheart, shall we make our grand exit and silence the crowd once more."

I nodded.

We got up and headed out. Yes, the room once again got quiet as it seemed all eyes were on us as we made our way out.

We waited a few minutes before the car arrived, my door was opened and closed for me and we headed home.

"Jake, when I was in the Lady's room, a Lady there politely told me most of the men there probably got a hard on when they saw me. What do you think?

"To be honest, I did get excited when I first saw you tonight."