I like Being Naked Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Jake, that's hot, and I didn't even expose myself."

"If You'd done that, and I might have exploded in my pants."

"Are you serious?"

Jake smiled.

We got back to my place and Jake said he'd get my door. So he opened my door and offered me his hand and once standing, pulled me tight to him and gave me a big kiss.

"You are so beautiful," he said.

I smiled again and gave him a big kiss.

We went in and I offered Jake a seat in the living room and went to find mom and dad. They weren't in the house, I found them out skinny dipping.

"Hi Mom, Hi Dad."

"Oh Kim, you're home. Good, now your dad can get a look at you. Why not flip the lights on so your father can see you."

"OK, I left Jake in the house."

I walked over and flipped on the yard and pool lights then walked back to the side of the pool.

"That's our daughter?" dad said.

"That's our beautiful daughter," mom said.

"Turn around dear so he can get the full look."

I slowly circled as dad was expressing his delight in what he was seeing. Mom was at his side as they both looked up at me from the pool.

"Beautiful, sexy, wow!" dad said.

"Seen enough, I don't want to leave Jake by himself while you two ogle your daughter."

They laughed.

"Why don't you go get Jake and bring the camera out too," mom said, "and you and Jake are welcome to join us if you'd like."

"I'll have to see what Jake thinks about that, OK."

"OK, but you're welcome to join us."

I went in and grabbed the camera.

"Jake, mom and dad are out skinny dipping. They'd like to see you and take more photos of us. We've also been invited to join them."

"Well, lets go see mom & dad and get more photos. Aah, they want us to go skinny dipping with them?"

"Of coarse they do silly. Come along"

We went out back.

"Hi Jake," mom called out.

"Hi Mom, Dad," Jake replied

"Kim, hand me the camera and Jake, would you come stand next to Kim. The pool lighting and yard lights puts a whole different look to the way you look."

I handed mom the camera.

"So Jake, you bought that dress for Kim?" Dad asked.

"Yeah..."

"Well, that sure is one sexy dress you picked out there."

"Oh knock it off dear," mom said.

"You two look great together. Come stand together over here near the shallow end so I don't get the camera wet. That's good, now put on some good looks."

Jake and I held each other and struck some poses for mom. Thanks kids,

"Now, you want to come join us?"

"Sure mom, we'll go get 'suited up'," I said.

"Hey, Jake can use the guest room if he likes," dad said.

"Kim, take the camera in and just ignore your father, and would you kill the lights on your way."

"Sure."

We giggled and went back in, to my room to get naked together.

Jake said, "this is almost weirder, going skinny dipping with your parents."

"You'll be fine, and don't let dad get to you. He's just having fun."

In my room I went before the mirror before getting undressed. I hadn't looked much earlier and I was now in awe of seeing myself in the full length mirror. Mom had done wonders with my makeup and putting my hair up. Jake saw me looking and could see the smile I had on my face.

Kim, can I take some photos of you in front of the mirror? he asked.

"Oh, please do," I said.

Jake was taking photos and I could see him smiling. I turned for him so he got all the angles before I started playing by sliding a strap off one shoulder, then the other, with Jake watching and taking more photos.

"Yeah Babe, strip for me." He said.

I didn't disappoint him, and we have the photos to prove it!

After stripping for Jake, I helped him out of his suit. Gosh, he had a lot of clothes on...

More to cum...