Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love It!

I love it, can't wait for the next chapter! It would be so hot if the doctor is wrong and she eventually ends up with a swollen belly full of little hermaphrodites! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great start

I really enjoyed your story, but don't you think growing each time she cums makes her grow too big too fast, knowing how horny she seems to be. Also, what do you think about breast expansion, muscle growth, deepthroat and so on? Maybe the testosterone from the dick should make her a bit more ripped each time she cums. Or being swollen from the cum make breasts grow? Also, I know it might be too big already, but some nice deepthroat or self deepthroat would be amazing. I really enjoyed the balls expansion from not cumming; keep that. All in all, great start. Keep it up, and fast! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it!!!

i hope you can make more and longer please!!!!

McCrazy23McCrazy23about 10 years ago
good plot but...

So many grammar errors... I like the plot but please clean this up. Too many runoffs, missing commas and periods. Plot: 5/5. Grammar: 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That doctor's explanation was bad :( it ruined the story. His statements were contradicting and not well thought of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Silenteye your story is hott

Please keep the story's cumming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous