All Comments on 'I Lose My Best Friend's Wife'

by jankyman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The only thing you lost

Was your intellect. This was so stupid I felt my IQ dropping just by reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
DUMM ASS

That's way your alone. Take the beating and stand up for your self.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't listen

To others. This was a very decent story. The concept is unique and better than the traditional tired cuckold story. I'm not sure why you had negative comments about the idea. It's in the title so it's hard to say people didn't know what to expect.

All that said this story could be better. It's very rushed. I love that Mandy accepted her fate in the end but I would have liked slightly more resistance. Still I would definitely read more stories by you like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: Don't listen

Yes, buy all means don't listen to the people who commented on the story. Listen to the "person" who's so bothered that others dare to have a different opinion that it has to slam others for this transgression.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Enjoyed the story but it could of been better. The being of the story was great. For me it went down hill fast when he woke up, It became very rushed. I think it would of been better if he woke up hearing Mandy resisting and walked in on them. Where he got into the action. Did enjoy that Mandy accepted her fate, but would of love her still wanting to go back to hubby. So she agrees to give him sex when ever he wanted it to keep what happen away from hubby. So far I have enjoyed both of your stories keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

If my so called best friend did that to me I would use a baseball bat on him & both his

cousin & his friend as well.

jankymanjankymanalmost 7 years agoAuthor

thanks everyone. if you like the story, good. if not, oh well, it's not for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You could write a follow up story where the best friend/husband get's revenge on everyone involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Awful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
was good till end

The ending didnt make sense. Otherwise it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Non consent

Wimp let his friend they should have refused the last in spite of Rick.

The actions of Rick amounted to rape. wimp should have called the police.

BottomBullBottomBullalmost 7 years ago

I enjoy what there is so far, however it has so much potential for a continuation. I asked that you continue, you have at least one interested reader,me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worthless Cuck shit

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can't believe you dared to post this worthless piece of crap

It is obvious from your stories that you know nothing about being a man. The things you describe are so bereft of honor that the best thing your narrators could do is suicide.

Your stories are not erotic. They don't excite me. They don't make me wonder "what if".

In the words of Hillary Clinton, they are "a big fat nothingburger." I never thought I'd be quoting her, but it was appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

rodryder44rodryder44over 6 years ago
Not happy

Just because authors have the freedom to devise the plot and move it forward doesn't mean all things should be in print. The abuse of the victim was top notch. The lack of backbone in Peter is disappointing. Kyle should make Peter disappear. All can be forgiven if Jankyman comes up with a new chapter with Kyle getting his revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Terrible. Garbage. Trash

I've read better erotica off of a gum wrapper. You are terrible. Hope you never write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Logic goes to shit with every word of this story

The absurdity of this story is appalling, this story seems to be written by a 14 year old bully whose imbecilic ramblings are considered praise-worthy only to him and a few simple-minded people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Not erotic at all. Itโ€™s actually disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Remake?

It would be a good ide to remake this with the improvements of the previous coments. Just take your time with it and describe some more of the points where mandy wakes up after being drugged and resists ryan and matt, from her point of view. Perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I will never understand why people would browse the non-consent section of the site, and then complain that the story they found contains rape.

I actually think this story is pretty good. The ending feels a bit rushed, and I feel like the author could have put a bit more detail into what Peter was overhearing. I like that the act itself is left largely up to his imagination, rather than something he is directly witnessing, but the experience of reading it could have been improved if we'd been given just a little more.

The biggest problem with the story, I think, is that it focuses so much on how Peter is affected. This is common and desirable in "cuckold" type stories, but in R/NC people tend to prefer it when the focus is on either the victim or the aggressor, rather than a bystander.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a wimp guy, deserves to be alone and can only masturbate until he dies.

MisterTomMisterTom2 months ago

I liked it, though there could have been more detail. Would also have preferred it if Peter had been allowed to join in, just so the betrayal of his best friend is increased. Still good, though.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker6011 days ago

Well that was truly disgusting. I hope the cuck crowd likes it. Did not do much for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous