All Comments on 'I Married a Nymphomaniac Pt. 01'

by JHouston

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nothing

Just nothing. No one to like, no one to dislike, just nothing. Looks like it's multiple chapters of wasted space.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
If and a big IF...

If and a big IF this wasn't in LW (I understand that soon or later she will be his girlfriend and even maybe his wife) and ended here, this could be a funny story about the first years of a young man (In the line of "American Pie") with all the craziness those years have...But this is just the beginning of a long story...And so, just 2* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some people have No idea....

Some people complaining about this story being in the loving wives section when the characters are not married. OBVIOUSLY they did not read the title of the story.... (And have no concept of such a thing as story development.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NO MATTER

It seems as tho no matter the story the vile comments keep coming.

Wish people would realize that different things to different people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good writing

You have a knack for writing good dialogue 5*****

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
It is a good story but with a couple of issues

Why did you have him cry? I mean, why would he cry at all? It's the same trap so many authors choose, they make the nice guy meek, mild, sensitive and a cry baby.

Second, she's only 21. The timeline doesn't work. She hasn't seen Dave for years and they broke up because she dumped him? They would have been 17 or 18. And why get into porn at 21? Why not 18, when she would have been really popular? Why not become a highlands whore then? And a stripper?

Your story has potential but it feels like it's coming off the rails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is going to be just another gay married guy who cleans up after his whore wife

# 1 Just write gay stories and be done with it.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Interesting premise

...but I don't know where you can take it from here. We see so many stories in this category where women become "sex crazed" and simply can't control themselves. I suppose it's a common fantasy. Although I can't say I've ever met a woman like that, it doesn't mean that no such woman exists.

A couple of technical issues. The very first word of this story was a typo! This is a short chapter. It doesn't take much effort to edit such a short submission. Try reading your story at least twice before hitting that submit button.

Also, there should never be a comma after the word "but." There were several times you made that error.

Good luck with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Narrated Story!

This story was very faithful to the theme of an awkward young man losing his virginity with all kinds of emotions because of this gang-bang situation. You also did an especially good job of explaining the young woman´s thoughts, emotions and even her former relationship with his cousin.

My wife and I both liked the story. I first met her at a house party in college and like most of the other girls she was moderately promiscuous. As we dated, I found that she naturally had multiple, vaginal orgasms and needed lots of cock. We were not exclusive with each other for the first several years. However, as we got serious and started talking about marriage she started worrying that I could not handle her sexual history.

It took me a while to wrap my head around her behavior during our engagement. However, my breakthrough was when she had me over for sloppy seconds after she had had a lunch date and a dinner date with two other guys. She made sure they came in her.

Our view is that most cuckolds are not born that way, they are made. That night we made out on the couch in her apartment as we watched the videos of her fucking the other guys the same day. Then, she intentionally clamped her legs around my head and insisted I eat her, and eat her, and eat her.

After that, I was putty in her hands. She generally needs 40 minutes of good fucking at least twice a day. Since marriage she has been a hot wife and I have been cuckolded numerous times. We generally vacation with several of her fuck buddies and she gets banged half a dozen times a day for the entire vacation.

We await the next installment to your story. Can´t wait to hear how this young man will evolve! He is obviously going to be on a learning curve.

CHL88CHL88over 7 years ago
Nice story

Nice start, although I agree with Whackadoodle about the time line. She's 21. She didn't do ANYTHING "many" years ago. OTOH, I like how you got the college stuff right.

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Interesting story

Would like to see the ending

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
ughh more abandoned work

standard 1*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Silly

Just silly. That's all.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Sorta glad it didn't go any further...

First off, gonna piss the shit out the third commenter by standing the obvious: this is in the wrong category. Sure, the story was EXPECTED to be develop (sure doesn't look like it's going to happen now...), but it change nothing about the undeniable fact that this is an obvious 'First Time'. Let's act like grown ups, and actually wait 'til the main characters are AT LEAST engaged before calling this 'Loving Wife'...

Is that really too much to ask?

Evidently, the author got so into straight sissy-trans stories, he got bored with the standard cuck tales that LW is infested with (only real reason to put it in this category, really.) The story itself is not that bad, although you come out of it questioning why the hell Joe previously had so much problem hooking up with girls, since he didn't seem to have any issue having heartfelt conversations with Tricia.

Honestly, I don't mind the idea of a guy asking a girl to tech him how to become a better lover. I dig that as a nice concept. My problem, obviously, is that Joe will be made to actually fall for Tricia and become her willing cuckold down the line, meaning that she'll probably being his only sex partner, and, if he actually becomes her cuck, not even that!

Whackdoodle already pointed out the most annoying aspect of this story. Nothing worth adding afterward... too bad, 'cause the dialogue was definitely pretty good.

I don't know... I just wish I liked this story more, is all. ★★★

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Re: Well Narrated Story!

Not judging your lifestyle or anything (even though it will definitely sound like it)...

But you were born a cuck, dude.

Gay guys, if they truly are in the closet, can get married and have good sex life with their female partners... but they're never going to be as happy as they could be, unless they're having sexual relationships with other males. That's their reality; that's who they are.

If we put ten guys in the same situation that you were in, with your woman, nine of them would just walk away, without even thinking twice about it (and, statistically speaking, it's even lower - something like 9.99 men would have dump her!) But you are one of the very few who went like 'Hey, what can I do? I love her!'... which, sorry for being so blunt, makes you a sexual deviant. There's something in you that not only deviate from your primal instinct to see your mate as exclusively yours only (yes, it is in our genetic makeup to react this way), but it also allows you to think nothing of cleaning her up from other men's spunks when she's ready to receive your sexual attention. You were born this way, dude... and, evidently, something in your wife knew it, 'cause she didn't seems to make any effort trying to be the least bit exclusive to you. Sure, you probably made a conscious decision to become a cuckold... but you were already pre-disposed for it.

Finally, your wife has her own deviance to deal with: like Tricia, she's a nymphomaniac. Any human absolutely need 40 minutes, twice of day, of sexual activity to get them through have big issues to will have to deal with eventually, whether or not they have a willing cuck as a life partner. And calling such a person 'moderately promiscuous' is as laughable as it can get.

Yet still, I swear, not judging! Well, not totally... in any case, since it makes you so damn happy: carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get a dictionary

Nymphomaniacs are manic and depressed people. Not what you think. And this story was just awful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous