I Married a Nymphomaniac Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHouston
JHouston
455 Followers

"Bullshit!" She said. "Bullshit!" She said, again.

"I know what a douchebag is and I know what a knight in shining armour is. Douchebags, I can handle, because they don't give a shit and I don't give a shit. We use each other and discard each other. But, with guys like you, if we fuck again, you will feel entitled to judge me and entitled to rescue me."

I started to protest, but, she cut me off. "I see how you look at me... Dude, you will be hitting your head against a wall with me... I love my life fucking anyone I want whenever I want... And, now that I've tasted the joys of gangbangs, I'm going to having gangbangs left and right. I'm also looking into becoming a porn star. I've already got four interviews lined up."

I finally got a word in, "Where is all this coming from? I just want to be fuck-buddies. What's the fucking problem?"

She sighed. "Whatever attraction or interest you feel for me, it is only because I popped your cherry... Gawd, I'm never fucking a virgin again."

I replied, "Look, you are full of yourself! I don't want any kind of relationship... I just thought,... you know,... I could learn so much about fucking from you."

She said, "Find someone who cares about you to be your teacher. I don't care about you and I owe you nothing." Her tone was cold and cruel.

"Tricia, I don't understand why you have suddenly become so hostile. I don't judge you. Have gang-bangs every night if you want. Damn it, I thought we could be friends and fuck-buddies, but, if you don't want to, I am not going to beg for your friendship... Fuck that!... So,... thank you for tonight. Best wishes for the rest of your life! I don't need you to give me a fucking ride home, I can walk... Fuck!" I said and got up to leave.

Suddenly, I found myself bursting into tears, but, tried to hide them from her. What the fuck? Why am I crying? I couldn't control my emotions. Does sex mess up with emotions? Damn, I felt pathetic.

I grabbed my stuff and stormed out the door.

It was about 2 am. I was probably hours away from my house on foot.

About ten minutes later, a car pulled up to me. It was Tricia. I ignored her, but, she wouldn't go away.

She finally pulled over and came out of the car. "Joe, I'm sorry. I was a cunt. Please get in the car." She said.

"Fuck off!" I said.

Her voice softened. "You don't know what is like to be me. I meet nice guys and they start out being nice and sweet, but, soon they become assholes. They judge me and act like shining white knights, like I need to be rescued. Like they can save me from eternal fire and damnation or something. I gave up on boyfriends and even friends, because, everyone eventual judges me. I just want to live a hedonistic life with no fucking drama." She explained.

I replied, "But, you're friends with Dave."

"I hadn't talked to him for years... There is a lot you don't know about him... He tells everyone that he dumped me, but, the truth is he proposed to me many years ago, and I dumped him." She explained.

I could not believe what she was saying. Dave wanted to get married? To her?

"Why do you think he did this for me? He is trying to prove to me that he can accept me the way I am. But, it is too late for that. Many years ago, he helped me explore and discover my sexuality. I trusted him and opened up to him, and, let him see me for who I am. He promised to never pass judgment on me, but, he broke that promise. He tried to make me feel dirty and ashamed of myself, so he could rescue me. I thought he was a kindred soul, but, he turned out to be a twisted version of the white knight in shining armour... He turned me into a total slut,... then, he tried to put the genie back in the bottle,... he tried to shame me and make me feel dirty,... so that I would need him to save me... But, I did not fall for his trap." She said.

I did not understand what she was saying, but, Dave had been good to me, and I did not want to get into his personal business by asking questions about their relationship.

I relented and got into Tricia's car and she drove me home. We talked about colleges during the drive. I told her I would be leaving for Stonybrook in the fall and she told me she was finishing up her double major in philosophy and media communications at Hofstra.

"Look." I said, when we arrived at my house. "If you ever want to fuck or get lunch or coffee, whatever, call me. I will never judge you, and I have no interest in being your boyfriend or whatever. I just think you're cool, and, I could probably learn a lot of things from you,... I'm not saying you owe me anything because you took my virginity... but, I think you could be a great teacher and great teachers enjoy teaching... I would love to learn about sex from you, you seem like a sex expert."

"Fair enough." she said. She gave me a pen and paper to write my telephone number and she gave me hers.

"I'm real busy until next Friday. I only have two fuck dates on my calendar for Friday, so, if you don't mind sloppy thirds, you could drop by at around 2 am." She said.

I did not know if she was joking or not. Maybe, she was testing me with that statement. I didn't want to risk failing her test, so, I just said, "I think I can arrange to be there."

We awkwardly shook hands and I opened the car door and walked out. As I turned the key to unlock the door to my house, I turned around to see Tricia looking directly at me. I smiled to her as I opened the door. She smiled back, then, drove away.

I was emotionally drained. The last six hours had been extreme: I lost my virginity, I got into a major emotional fight with a girl that felt like a break-up, even though we had just met,... and then,... we had reconciled and I made plans to fuck, again, next Friday. It was all so surreal. I needed time to process everything that I had been through in such a short period.

The most disturbing thing about all of this was that, I wanted to think my feelings for Tricia were just lust, but, I wasn't sure what I was feeling. Maybe it was just the euphoria of having sex for the first time, or, maybe it was just some temporary attachment. I had experienced a deep sense of agony when she said I was just a one-night stand and we would never see each other again; I had even broken down in tears. Was it just my cock crying because it had finally tasted pussy and wanted more of it? Or was it something more complex?

JHouston
JHouston
455 Followers
12