All Comments on 'I Married My Indian Mother Ch. 02'

by rajmdn1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As usual, a pile of absolute kak

Why not just write in a nice rape scene or two, that's what you Indians seem to find most attractive?

No stars, it's a piece of garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Come on, let's have a little understanding and compassion

Rajesh may have been a little too aggressive. But keep in mind that he's just married his own mother, and in traditional Indian society that means that his mom is physically and sexual subordinate to her boy. If he feels like taking her up the ass, that's his prerogative. Remember that Sangeeta says "I never thought that I would ever allow this to happen to me. What is more surprising is that I actually enjoyed it." Where the son can actually be faulted is that he chooses the wrong hole. Rajesh's fat brown cock belongs up the same warm wet hole he came out of, his mother Sangeeta's hairy ever-loving maternal cunt, up to the boy's potent brown balls. And they sure are potent! When her kid blows his young balls up inside his mother, turns out he's fucked a baby up where he was once a baby! Sangeeta's contented and proud. Proud of her virile manly boy. Proud of Rajesh'a great thrusting cock. And proud of her grinning young motherfucker's heavy hanging and very fertile balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TOP STORIES PLEASE CONTINOUS

I MRS KUNDAN G PARAKH

MISS NISHA G PARAKH

MR. SANJAY ROY

MR GIRISH G PARAKH

MRS DOLLA BAJPAI

MR TARUN

EVERY ONE LIKE YOUR STORIES

e mail dolla_tata1@redifmail.com please write to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This really awesome

I like your story even though for marriage you should take other way if scenarios but this top of action is what make us like.

Please continue the story i am waiting for next part from so many days

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
knocked up by son

I enjoy reading stories about son marrying mother and having many children with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Excellent narration. More sexy talks between the two during fucking sessions will add spice. Expect more such stories involving mother and son. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please write it's third chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Your story motivated me highly

Now I am getting some feelings towards my mother

I don't know what to do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too short. Write more. Chennaishobs@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi could you do a Marathi mom and son as well. Where she wear the Marathi nath and has big boobs nd ass like bbw thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story just watch out with your grammar and misspelled words, but the story was exciting

mathur_nkmathur_nkover 1 year ago
What happened to Madhu and her brother in law

What happened to Madhu and her brother in law? It would have been much erotic if both sisters married simultaneously and consummated their young husband's I.e. son for one and son like brother in law in same house (may be same room). They could go to Goa also together..... And who know , can swap or have foursome .....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot incest story where son and mom fucked and later married to become husband and wife.They are now waiting for their first child.Now they are going to start a family.Congrats Rajesh and Sangeeta!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sala you are a madarchod! You have fucked your mom and now you both have married to become husband and wife.Your children born will be bastards.By the way, how many children have you two have now?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Congratulations for your incestuous marriage with your own mother.And 100 claps for making your mom turned wife pregnant with your child.Your wife(mom) is going to give birth to your child.Will it be your brother or sister or will it be your son or daughter?Begetting a child from your own mother is a miracle.Enjoy her cunt with your cock. Congrats Rajesh!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very nice story how Rajesh(son of Sangeeta) fucked his own mother several times and made her pregnant with his child.Now they marry and become husband and wife.After hismom tutned wife gives birth to their incestual child what will be the relation of the child to Rajesh and Sangeeta?

1.Rajesh...will he be brother to the son/daugter born to Sangeeta

2Will Rajesh be father of the child

3. Will Sangeeta be mother of the child?

4.Will Sangeeta be grandmother of the child?

Kindlyclear

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You married your own mother and now you both are not mom and son but wife and husband so you both can have sexual intercourse and have your own children.By the way how many children do you both have from your incestual union?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Your relation from son-mom has changed from son-mom to husband-wife because you two had sexual intercourse and are married legally now.You can now impregnate your wife now and have children and they will be legal.Kindly inform when your child is born.

Hanged to husband-wife

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How many children have you mother and son cluple have you got till now?Congratulation to you and your mother after taking a very bold step to marry and become husband and wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous