All Comments on 'I Met a Man Who Likes a Girly Boy'

by Clintdear

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I certainly hope that this was only the first chapter!

ballznall60ballznall60about 10 years ago
We must have more...

..of this well-written tale. It is a winner in the genre!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
best story on literotica !!!

This was such a wonderful story and it reminded me of the first time a man "made love" to me. Your detailed description is fantastic. It made me feel like I was making love with my male lover and things like him rubbing in circles around your man pussy really excited me and made me feel that I was actually there with you. I too love to dress sexy for my male lovers and I too love to feel submissive to them. Having his roommate show up was an added bonus to your story as I myself would really enjoy women watching me suck a cock and get fucked (my exhibitionism). I truly hope you continue this story and I can't wait to read the next chapter (chapters) of this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love your stories

So glad you wrote another story I just love your girlyboi stories especially since I'm a girlyboi also

please don't wait so long between writing your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Moved to poetry!

Wear a dress

Man says yum-yum!

Jams his cock

Right up you bum

All you do is put on skirt

Up your rectum cum does squirt

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieabout 10 years ago
Gorgeous

I love it too. Very descriptive. I relate to so much. Never had anyone watch me with a guy though. ;-) Might be fun.

Xxxxx

Rebecca

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
***** (5 stars!)

Very, very erotic. Your writer's craft is outstanding. Your imagination too.

Keep up the good work for the sake of your readers, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOVE IT

HOPE THERE A CHAPTER 2, LOVE YOUR WRITING STILE

namowanamowaover 9 years ago
Wonderfully unique

Enjoyed reading this story thoroughly. I simply can't wait for the next chapter. Please do let us know more about your fabulous lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Sexy and Exciting

Great sensual descriptive language that painted erotic pictures in my mind.

Two years ago or less, I thought men genitals were ugly and did not like seeing naked men ever. Then I started reading your kind of stories in Literotica and others of reluctant gay, forced gay, mind control gay or forced feminine leading too loving to suck cock, licked balls, taste and swallow the dominate man's seed, and providing anal pleasure for the caring, well endowed, horny top, who wanted me to pleasure him as his bottom and in return I receive release, too.

But after reading your story and the hundred other stories, I no longer thank a man's cock and balls are ugly. I want to taste them and take them into my boy pussy and my mouth.

I am a oral and anal virgin. How do I find some man who would be interested in me??

I need him to be discreet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh Shit!

I came at the same time his sucking brought you your first orgasm....first page! I'm an older guy, gotta rest a bit before going back to read page 2.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 8 years ago
Very nice

I too have wanted to be kept by not just a man but a couple, I would be there sexual cleanup person as I love to swallow cum and suck on a pussy right after it has been fucked good. Now being a older person I would settle for just a man or a woman who would like to receive oral pleasure, of course the man could also fuck my cute little butt if he wanted. I hope you write more as I liked the way you did this one. da.cd@frontier.com Northeast Indiana

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AMAZING...

This may be without doubt the best story for the genre. The character is a spitting image of me. I also was afraid to fully relinquish myself to my feminine desires. Not because I feared being feminine but because I feared that I wasn't feminine enough. I thought any and everyone could see that maybe I didn't walk like a girl or my voice was still masculine or even my body still showed signs of masculinity. The fact was I had done a wonderful job of transforming myself to be the girl I always wanted to be. Then it was confirmed when I met a gorgeous, athletic man that thought I was everything he was looking for. We've been together for over two years and he is so good to me that I can't control myself. I'm so in love with him that I've let him take complete control of my being and I would not have it any other way. God I love being his women!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5++ STARS

Terrific writing, wonderful story. Reminded me of my first time experience as a young teen; and leaving me craving for it to happen again in my now old age. Brava.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Daddy's Girl

If only that could happen to me! I would so adore to be his woman, his sweet, obedient little girl, like that. I would be so happy and kind to him, and make him feel ever so good. I woul learn to be in love with him! mcanoe84@yahoo.com. I do want a kind Daddy so much, to take care of me, and be good to me! Why can't I find one? I would hold his hand, kiss him in sexy places, and make him spurt, spurt, spurt, all over me! I want to be his GIRL! PEASE? Just ask me, come get me, love me! I want a Sweet Daddy to love, obey, plese! Let me be his girl! I want to kiss his thighs, rub his joystick, make him so happy. I want to belong to him!

Roxanne, the Best Sissy in the world!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lovely , so loving

what a lovely story, what a dream, being gently loved , made love to while submitting to utter femininity, feeling ones soft breasts swelling, nipples harden, male clitty so feminine so sensual and to be entered so gently, lovingly, yet with such masculinity.

MMMM to dream of my legs around him, our arms around each other, our lips together, soft, wet and warm, deeply taking him in loving femininity!!!!

robin48robin48almost 2 years ago

Lovely love lust story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to see a Continuation of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are we talking Carl's lockdowns?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ohh my I will never forget the first time I a married white sis became my boyfriends sub cock lover ....I will say once a man gets a nice cock in his boi pussy there's no turn in back OMG Larry Smith

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous