I Met a Man Who Likes a Girly Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clintdear
Clintdear
380 Followers

He held me in his mouth until I was spent and the twitching stopped, and then moved up on top of me and began to kiss me deeply again, letting my cum run slowly into my mouth. I returned his kisses with shameless passion as our tongues danced in my sperm as I gradually swallowed it all.

As we returned to making out he began to roll my panties down off my bottom. I felt a finger touch my boy pussy with something warm and slippery as he begin to gently massage my entrance. As the delightful sensations rippled through my body I began to breathe excitedly as he continued rubbing as we made out, causing me to squirm under his deep kisses. He made me feel as if I was the most precious thing on Earth as my panties dropped to the floor.

As my apprehension melted away, I instinctively put my leg over his hip to allow him better access. He gently massaged the outside of my pussy, rubbing back and forth and then in circles as if to coax open the petals of my tight little flower. As I became more excited by his touch he let his finger go in just a little, then in a little more. I kept my lips in contact with his as he worked his finger around in an ever widening circular motion as he prepared my tight canal for him. As he gently dilated my boy pussy, a slutty little moan slipped past my lips making it clear that I was ripe for breeding as he continued to prepare me.

I was so ready I was panting with lust as I kissed him deeply and moaned with obvious surrender as my legs opened wider and my boy pussy welcomed his touches as he continued to tease my virginity with his gentle circular massage.

He broke our embrace to change our positions and gently laid me on my back and slid a pillow under my hips. He cradled my hips between his legs and leaned forward, spreading my protective cheeks and touching my virgin hole with his cock. As he moved up he lay between my spread legs and pushed them down to my sides and put his arms over them as he lay on top of me, exposing my defenseless boy pussy to the pressure of his cautious penetration as his body enveloped me. He kissed my lips and my neck and suckled my earlobes as his cock gently began probing my entry. I cherished the feel of his weight on me as I relished the helpless, albeit delicious foreboding of knowing that my man had immobilized me for breeding. It was a very sensuous feeling to hear his comforting moans and purrs while being held so tightly, as I held him close with my arms around him to signal my complete surrender, as my pussy lips gave his cock little kisses.

Gradually as if by instinct, the feeling of his cock gently probing my virgin pussy coaxed my cautious muscles to slowly yield in blissful surrender to my lovers assertive embrace. I calmed myself as his lips met mine and my pussy began to slowly open like a blossoming flower as he gently rocked slowly and rhythmically forward and back as he slipped in deeper, millimeter by wonderful millimeter. I cooed to him sweetly as my apprehension washed away each time my gentle giant stopped to allow my pussy to adjust to it's new role.

Ever so gently he teased me a little thrust at a time, whispering sweetly into my ear as I signaled my heat by rocking my hips to welcome him home as I cooed softly. He stopped to let me adjust when the head was finally past my entrance before we resumed our mating dance of slow in and out movements. He took his time, kissing me deeply as some tentative thrusts were a little deeper than others, and special ones retreating almost fully out of my pussy and then reentering slowly as if to emphasize my submissive role in our relationship.

Finally, as the largest part of him worked at my virgin passage, he held me tightly.

"Try to relax honey. Just let it happen" He whispered as he kissed me deeply.

As his lips rejoined mine, I embraced him as tightly as I could as he began slowly nudging deeper, ever so gently. I finally yielded to the exquisite pain of our journey as this final inches slid home.

For the first time I got to experience the unique feeling of a man's heavy balls resting on my butt cheeks as a testament to my complete and unconditional surrender. He pushed into me as deeply as possible and held me tightly and paused as I got used to the new feeling of my man's cock being fully inside of me. Soon, he began rocking in and out in small, but purposeful thrusts, creating a unique feeling like no other.

He moved in and out slowly and gently, causing an electric tingle that began to rise inside of me as my cock began to twitch with each thrust, and I began to ooze as if I were approaching orgasm. With each thrust the tingling intensified to where I felt myself approaching a climax. I could not stop from rapidly clenching and unclenching my toes and squeezing my pussy as my insides quivered with a feeling just short of a full on climax.

He gently bit my neck, and growled playfully as if to display his sexual dominance and allowing me to fully demonstrate my submission to him as I kissed his neck in return. He squeezed his cock bigger to make sure I felt it as he whispered to me that he was soon going to make me his girl. I wanted nothing more than to receive my new lovers gift, as I purred in his ear, and lovingly squeezed my pussy in response as I lustfully thrust my hips back to him, squeezing my pussy muscles gently as if to invite him home. I held him tightly and pushed toward him as he began to slowly move in and out as he whispered sweet encouragement in my ear as he began thrusting more purposefully.

I squeezed my pussy muscles on each of his out strokes, and relaxed on the in strokes, much to his pleasure as he groaned passionately. Several times he thrust deeply and stopped to kiss me gently, as if to pin me to the bed with his cock while kissing my neck and ears, while running his knowing hands along the ticklish sides of my naked body.

I felt as if I was floating on a cloud as I experienced a slowly building, slow motion orgasm that lacked the familiar pulses. It seemed to last an eternity as I expressed a steady ooze of my juice as waves of electric pleasure rolled over me. As my lover pumped into me, my body became covered with goose bumps that seemed to spread as if I was being tickled by a million electric feathers as my pussy began to dance with rhythmic contractions to match his thrusting.

Soon he began to hold me tighter and pump more deeply, each time holding himself in as deeply as possible, as I sensed the girth and hardness of his cock increasing. Before I could digest what was happening, he started groaning and then thrust deeply again and held me tightly as I felt his cock start throbbing inside of me as he sent his seed pulsing into their new home as he sealed his lips against mine.

As the throbbing began to weaken, he thrust deeply again and again as his balls bounced on me, pushing the last of his sperm inside of me.

He lay on top of me, gently purring and kissing me gently on my neck and face as he continued thrusting as he slowly began to soften. I felt myself missing him already as he softened as he gradually began to slip out of me, pausing to let me squeeze my pussy so I could milk his cock to get every last drop of him.

In spite of my caution, a little trickle of his cum managed to sneak out of my newly sized pussy, creating a deep submissive euphoria within me. I will never forget that special tickling as a bit of my lovers cum dribbled out of me and slowly ran down my crack in a ticklish rivulet as if I were full and could hold no more.

I knew then and there, I wanted his cum in me forever, and I knew that I could never look at him or any other man the same way again. I decided there was no way I was letting his sperm out of my body. It was there to stay. He was my stallion and I was his mare, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

As we lay there dreamily kissing and catching our breath, he suggested we take a shower and excused himself to get it ready. I instinctively rolled face down to protect his seed as they adjusted to their new home.

As his new lover, I was especially flattered that he was sensitive enough to treat me to a nice candle lit "after sex" shower knowing my pussy was brimming with his cum. As we entered the oversize shower, I luxuriated in the gentle water as it ran over us in sensuous rivulets as he took me in his arms and kissed me.

I washed and kissed every inch of my new lover, and licked and sucked his life giving balls, paying special homage to the cock that had just fertilized me.

When it was my turn, he tenderly washed me with lilac scented gel and kissed me all over my body. He produced a razor and reshaped my triangle into a nice 1/2 inch "landing strip" above my cock. He even dried me and combed my longish hair straight back and kissed me all over my body, paying special attention to kissing my most intimate places! I never had anyone make me feel more desirable and so sexy in my life as he kissed my boy pussy as if to thank it for providing a comfortable home for his seed!

We moved out into the living room to enjoy another glass of wine. We removed our towels and were sitting and snuggling naked in our blanket listening to the music and kissing as the mood struck us. I was giddy with the knowledge that I was sitting here with my lover while carrying his sperm, and they were alive and swimming inside of me! I felt thoroughly feminine and quite delighted with what I had just experienced.

I was startled by a clicking at the front door and his female roommate walked in.

"Hello." He said.

"Hi. I won't be long. You two look very cute together." She said.

"I'll be leaving again soon so you can have your privacy back." She added.

Sensing my discomfort, he put his arm around me and I smiled as sweet of a smile as I could muster and snuggled closer to him.

For the first time in my life I was "outed", but not at all ashamed about it. She could tell we were naked as the blanket showed our shoulders and barely covered our laps. I moved my legs under me and leaned into him and put my hand on his leg. Our clothes were sitting on the floor in an incriminating pile right in front of us, with his underwear plainly visible on top of the pile. I could see my pink panties on the edge of the bed in plain view through the open bedroom door.

As they chatted I think he sensed that I really wanted her to go away. But instead, he took my hand and pulled me in for a sweet peck on the lips right in front of her. Like the good little girl he just made love to, I simply puckered up and melted into him. I never felt so feminine in my life.

In plain view, I brazenly slipped my hand under the blanket and placed my hand on his cock which inadvertently peeked out of the top of the blanket for her to see before he moved the blanket back to cover up. It was almost as if I was jealous of her and wanted her to see that he belonged to me.

I felt a little strange knowing that she must have known that we had just made love, and I suspect she knew by the way I was acting so possessively why he was so important to me.

When she went into the bedroom to change, he put on his boxers and followed her. I could see them talking though the door. She was smiling and seemed agreeable to whatever they were talking about.

"You two have fun, OK. I'll be home late." She said as she gathered up her things to leave.

He took off his underwear again and asked me if I'd like to spend the night and I quickly agreed. Then he asked me if I'd do him a favor by wearing a nightie to bed for him. I looked at him about to say no, but he asked me again

"Please? Just for me."

It took me about one nanosecond to agree - anything he wanted was fine with me. Secretly, I was thrilled!

When I agreed to that, he had one other request.

"Can I paint your toenails too, Honey? Please? I won't ask anything else. I think it will be really sexy."

I just didn't have it in me to say no.

He went back in her room and got some nail polish and sat naked on the table in front of me and put each foot on his bare knee, one by one, and painted my piggies a hot pink, first one then the other, occasionally giving the soles of my feet a ticklish kiss, and the underside of my toes a sensuous lick. I kept peeking at them whenever I could. I was amazed how nice my pretty toes made my feet look!

When they were dry, he took my hand and led me back into his bedroom and excused himself again and went back into her bedroom. He returned with a frilly pink, very sheer, see though baby-doll nightie that opened in the front and had matching sheer pink bikini panties, plus a shorty bathrobe.

"In case you need it later." he said.

As he watched me appreciatively, I turned my back to to him to face the full length mirror and put on the nightie top first, then teasingly bent at the waist to give him a nice view of the cute ass he just made love to as I took my time putting on the skimpy panties to give him a little show. I smiled sweetly at him when he said I looked really sexy, and very hot!

She and I must have been the same size, because everything fit really nicely and felt wonderful. I was pleased to see in the mirror that my butt cheeks cutely peeked out the bottoms and my sexy new landing strip was plainly visible. The sheer top also revealed my large pink areolas and my excited nipples pushing the sheer fabric out into little tents.

As I modeled them for him he really made my day by telling me I was truly beautiful and sexy and he made me blush when he said my face was very pretty and looked forward to me wearing make up for him some time when we go out.

I was hard as a rock when he patted the bed beside him, telling me with a sweet seductive smile,

"How about coming to bed, honey". He said.

I smiled back and eagerly slipped into his waiting arms, sneaking another peek at my pretty toes.

We went to bed we made out some more and explored each others bodies. He seemed to know that I loved him rubbing and touching me all over, feeling the fabric on my body while slipping his hands into my panties to rub my butt. Gradually, he moved us into a 69 position and we sucked and licked and sucked some more until we both came at the same time! I felt indescribably wonderful and really special as I teased my lover to where he could not hold off any longer. He let out a cute little groan, and suddenly his seed began pumping into my mouth. I eagerly swallowed my lover's fresh cum for the first time, as he swallowed mine.

He fell asleep first, and then I carefully nestled my face into his underarm as possible so as to take in as much of his masculine essence as as possible. I thought I didn't like under arm odor but for some reason, I now had an insatiable urging to be closer to his scent, even though I was covered in it. I was absolutely loving the scent of my man! I can only conclude it was my body's natural reaction to carrying his sperm, and I was enjoying my new kink to the fullest!

I woke up with him spooned behind me and sensuously rubbing my bottom as he worked my panties down and rubbed some lube on my formerly virgin hole. He began pushing against my boy pussy with his hard cock as we spooned. I squeezed my pussy lips giving his cock little pussy kisses as I pushed back, grateful to feel it slip in with little resistance. I was very relieved that I accommodated him so easily.

He pulled out and put me on my back. He took my panties off the rest of the way and bent my legs back and put a pillow under me like before. Whatever modesty I had hoped to retain had vanished as my boy pussy revealed itself to him in the bright daylight of the bedroom as he spread my legs wide open, and I naughtily presented him my gaping boy pussy to him for our pleasure. He mounted me and easily entered me as deeply as possible as if to remind me of my feminine role as his balls bounced off my butt cheeks as he drove his cock home as I moaned and squealed with delight, forgetting we weren't alone. He seemed to try to take his time but soon came, blessing me with another precious blast of his manly liquid as he kissed my lips and face as his breathing slowly returned to normal and be began to soften. I was in heaven!

He decided it was time to get up and he asked me not to change yet, so I put my nighty back on and put on the shorty bathrobe his roommate loaned me, aware that it didn't cover the bottom of my nightie, leaving my panties and butt cheeks plainly visible. I felt like my boy pussy was very loose and a little damp and gooey, and I prayed I wasn't going to start leaking in front of his room mate! She was at the table in a bathrobe and slippers having coffee and we joined her with him choosing to wear his boxers and an undershirt. At first I felt a little nervous, but after a few seconds for some reason I felt quite OK with the way I must have looked in her lingerie, with my bottom peeking out of my panties and my pretty toes all bright red and shiny, but after all, she had to know what I was all about by now.

She could see the collar of the nightie and reached over and touched it and asked me how it fit. I blushed and said it was a perfect fit and thanked her for loaning it to me. She looked into my eyes and smiled a mischievous smile, and remarked:

"It fits you nicely. You look very pretty in it!" She said.

"I'd love to help you with make up if you want some time." She added.

I smiled sweetly back and thanked her, wondering if she knew I was carrying his sperm just as she had done for her lovers. I think we had a connection...

He put his hand on my leg under the bathrobe and replied with a smirk:

"Everything fit just fine." He said.

I blushed bright crimson, and she giggled and put her hand on mine and told me I was a lucky guy to have such a sweet boyfriend. She told me she'd be happy to take me shopping any time I'd like if I'd like to build up a wardrobe, or if I'd like to call ahead and she'd buy me something really sexy!

I blushed a little more, and thanked her.

Clintdear
Clintdear
380 Followers
12