All Comments on 'I Really Want to Fuck Your Husband'

by Conversations

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Well crafted, thank you. I anxiously await more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Fantastic story! I need fantasy number 3 and realities 1,2 & 3!!!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 7 years ago
Loved it.

A good way to build it up to the real thing!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 7 years ago
And I want to add..

...that you're a great storyteller. And your stories within a story is a fun way to go about it. Unique and lovely!

DadDavisDadDavisalmost 7 years ago
Yes Yes ! Yes!

This story has a lot of potential, please tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

It is a nice story and very sexy. In general I have one point and one question. The point is that periodically I would lose track of whether the wife (W) or friend of wife (FOW) was speaking. I was thinking, "Is this just me being stupid, or somehow the author's fault?" So I decided it was my fault and then when I got lost I would back track to a point where the words of the conversation clearly identified who was speaking and then alternated W and FOW for each paragraph up to point I was reading did a sanity check on the last couple of paragraphs, aligned to know that who was speaking and took of again. The italics confused me for a bit and when I figured out that was historical, I went back to when that repeated reading he entire story up to where I had the flash of insight relative to what italics meant. All this is not to say I did not like the conversational way the story was written. I did. I will just be smarter next time!

My question was why would they not consider a bit more carefully their strategy? When Mike walked in and found the two women making love, he could have been angry or heart-broken either of which could have been a very serious problem in W's marriage and FOW's friendship with Mike that would cause him to quickly reconsider his value in both relationships and it could happen in just seconds. Shouldn't they have had a plan for that? They were thinking that Mike had no idea of their relationship 8 years into the marriage so betrayal would have been a likely outcome.

Thanks for sharing your excellent story!!

loveloverloveloveralmost 7 years ago
Lovely. Hot.

They knew ea other so intimately already! He had your number(s) & was just fine with you, all this time....

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic (and a wish)!

Very well done. As a steak, it would be overdone - overcooked! But, as a story, it is just right. You hit the Goldilocks spot! Unlike one of the anons, I liked it without any I.D. of who was speaking! And, since I'm a guy, I want to be Mike! Be like Mike! Be with two sexy young women ready to take part in a threesome.

Well, this is my contribution in response to writing being a lonely endeavor. To my dismay, at this point, for me sex is a singular activity. That's too bad. If you are so inclined, drop me a line (a message from the link you'll find at my site name); and we can explore the possibility of you helping me eliminate sex being a solo activity! Thanks for writing, and hope to hear from you.

jetoshjetoshalmost 7 years ago
Greta StoryTelling

I loved it. I am torn between letting the story end here or ask for more. I think I like it as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

The best I've read in a long time. Keep it up!

h4751h4751almost 7 years ago
Breathtaking

Absolutely mesmerizing story. One of the best I've read. Please continue. Let's see if the reality outdoes the fantasies and does it continue into the future.

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 7 years ago
Out-damn-standing.

Just really good. I gave it a 4, but a 4.5 is more accurate. Well written, grammatically. The only lack, for me, is that it would have been hotter if the details of the threesome were described and presented as actual instead of fantastical.

oldbob68oldbob68almost 7 years ago
Need help?

If you need a prototype for your sequel. I'm ready to stand in! Kill off Mike and find me. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Really Want to Fuck Your Husband

Good story, and literate, too. Tough to beat. Thanks.

samanthawasamanthawaalmost 6 years ago
beautifully written

I adore this story, very well written.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
Who's on first? :+))))

Who cares?

I'm next in line to join the party!

That's what matters!

Yes, your format does create occasional confusion

as to who's paused kissing, licking, and sucking...

to be speaking... Oh, that....

First things first,right? :+PPP

I want to DEVOUR your Yummy Personality! So Much Fun!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yup

I like your writing style. It’s not just fucking. It has a real feel to it. Nice touch.

ColoradoKentColoradoKentover 4 years ago
Excellent Story

This is rally a good story and they way you wrote it reminds of two women having that very same conversation. Keep up the good work.

LadfrombotchLadfrombotchalmost 3 years ago

Interesting party with one more person to contribute a fantasy outcome for all three participants!

rjordanrjordanover 2 years ago
Great storytelling

Clever idea including the tie-in with the Gigi lyric. Excellent execution as well. A joy to read.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u7 days ago

I don't normally read "Loving wives" because I can't stand cheating or cucks which is the bulk of the category. However every so often there is a story like this where open mutual respect and pleasure are given. It all tied together and made for a great tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConversations@Conversations
There's not enough room here, so I'm serializing my autobiography as 'Some Day, All This Will Be Yours'... Well, I guess 'French Letters' should count as an episode, too.