I Really Want to Fuck Your Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right then, I came within a hair of telling him about you, but luckily that sudden crazy impulse passed."

'Lesson 2 is: 'How to take pleasure.'

'I need to be taught that?'

'Oh yes. And - believe it or not - it's the more difficult lesson.'

'Huh?'

'Tell me...At Christmas, do you prefer giving presents or receiving them?'

'Giving them, by a country mile!'

'Why's that?'

'Well, you've got the thinking, and the planning, and the buying, and the wrapping, and finally the actual giving and - if you've done it well - the other person's pleasure. It's a much more fulfilling experience, overall.'

'Right...Then learning to take sexual pleasure is like learning to receive a gift...It doesn't come naturally. You have to accept that the other person really wants to give you something, and is getting their own pleasure from doing it. Your pleasure is the route to their pleasure...Right? Want to try?'

'OK.'

'Then lie on your back and let me straddle your chest...There! Like the look of my ass from that angle? I thought you might. Now, here comes my present to you.'

'OMIGOD! What did you just do to me?'

'I pulled back your foreskin, slowly slid my lips over the head of your prick and took you as far into my mouth as I possibly could. You were right; you're pretty big! Shall I do it again?'

'Yes please! But let me catch my breath first. That was the most amazing feeling I've ever had in my life! May I lick your cunt at the same time?"

'Think you can do that without coming?'

'Does it matter? This is absolutely amazing and I must have more of it...more of you! Take me in your mouth again...please! And lower your hips over my face! God, I had no idea there were feelings like this to be had in the world! Uh-oh...you're right; I think I'm going to come...Be careful! Point of no return...no stopping now...it's coming...here I COME...OH, OH, OH, Yes!!!...That was fucking fabulous! Did I just come in your mouth?'

'That you did...Merry Christmas! I felt your lovely prick pulsating between my lips as you ejaculated, and now your semen is running all down my chin. And do you know what that does to me? Sorry - you're speechless; I'll tell you. It makes my whole body yearn for you. If I was wet before, it's nothing to what I am now. My cunt is probably dripping on your face, and I'm so ready for you to fuck me that my vagina must be gaping open in front of your eyes, begging you to come in. And it's not just your tongue that I want in there now; I want you to nail me to this sorry mattress and fuck my brains out, driving your long prick deeper and deeper into my vagina, again and again and again. How soon do you think you'll be up for that?'

"You really gave him the works, didn't you?"

"Well, I told you I was falling in love with him; I had to find out how well we went together sexually. You know I'd only had sex with one other guy..."

"Your cousin, right?"

"Right, and though we'd basically discovered sex together..."

"Heterosexual sex, you mean..."

"Sorry, honey...yes, heterosexual sex...there wasn't much emotion involved. Not like there is between you and me! We certainly weren't in love; we just liked exploring each other's bodies and the feelings we got from sucking and fucking."

"You do have a way with words, you know! I loved lying in bed with you and hearing about your latest episode every time we slept together. But go on with the story; was the storm still raging?"

"It was. It was pitch black outside by this time, except when flashes of lightning blazed shadows across the walls and illuminated our naked bodies. But somehow the maelstrom of emotions that were swirling inside the cabin had drowned out everything outside. I cradled Mike in my arms as he slowly floated back to earth, feasting my eyes on his still swollen penis which dribbled a little across his thigh as we lay together in front of the fire. I tried to will it back to life so I could take him into my vagina. God, how I wanted him!"

'Umm...What did you say?'

'I asked you how long it'll take you to recover.'

'You mean there's more to come?'

'More to come...I like that! Oh yes, there's more to come. Those were just appetizers. Now I really need you to fuck me; otherwise I'll have to give you an incomplete.'

'Would you say that again?'

'Give you an incomplete?'

'No, before that.'

'I really need you to fuck me!'

'Well, teach...Give me a few minutes to recover and then tell me what to do.'

"How long did it take him?"

"Not long at all, maybe twenty minutes? I guess being about to lose your virginity focuses the mind a little."

"Or the hormones. So how did the two of you do it?"

"Now who wants details? I was already sated with physical feelings; now I just craved the closest possible emotional connection. I rolled onto my back, opened my arms to him and said:

'Come here and kiss me, you fool! Now, let me tell you what we're going to do. First, you're going to put on a condom; I'm not ready to start a family tonight, and the way I'm feeling, I'm probably ovulating triplets.'

'But I don't have one!'

'Somehow I guessed you wouldn't; but it's your lucky day, because I do. Pass me my backpack, would you? Thanks. Now lie back while I put this on you.'

'On my prick, you mean?'

'No! On your banana! Of course on your prick. This isn't Sex Ed class; this is real life!'

"So I unrolled the condom over his hardening prick, something I'd had lots of practice doing. Mike's pretty well hung - well, you've seen him, so you know - and I was excited at the prospect of feeling him stretch me."

"Tell me about it! That's just where we were when we were interrupted!"

"By the time I was done unrolling the condom, he was fully hard again and ready to go. I lay back down and took him in my arms. He lay on top of me, his chest flattening my breasts and his prick 'just south of my pussy', as you would say."

'Let me look at you, Mike. I want to watch your eyes as you slide your prick into my vagina. I'll guide you with my hand - is that OK? There, now you're on target, but go slowly; I need time to adjust to your size, and I want this moment to last a long, long time.'

'Oh! You feel like velvet: warm, wet, slippery, all-encompassing velvet! That's amazing! Is that OK for you?'

"As we smiled into each other's eyes, Mike ever-so-slowly pushed his long prick into me, stretching me in ways my dear cousin never could. Tears welled up and ran down my cheeks, but they were tears of pleasure, not pain, as he took me. A sudden uncontrollable flood of emotion washed through me as, inch by inch, his penis slid deeper and deeper into my welcoming cunt. Just when it seemed he could go no further, he tensed the muscles in his ass and filled me to the hilt like I'd never been filled before. From somewhere deep in his throat he gave a feral grunt. Then our lips met and he kissed me roughly, driving his tongue into my mouth as he drove his prick into my cunt.

'Don't move; just lie still for a moment.'

'Oh, but I want to move!'

'I'll tell you when, OK?'

'Yes'm.'

'...OK, try it now. But go slowly at first, and be gentle with me. Try to read my reactions and adjust your rhythm and pace accordingly. I'll try to help you to begin with. That's good...that's very good. Oh, I like it when you come almost all the way out of me like that and then slip-slide back in; that feels lovely. Do you mind if I rub my clit while you're fucking me? I think I can get my hand down there between us. Hey! I can feel your prick going into me at the same time; God...that's erotic! And would you suck on my nipples while you screw me? I want to feel everything.'

"You know I wasn't exaggerating when I told Mike I could come eight or ten times. Well, as he fucked me that first time I began to come. They were little orgasms at first, but as wave after wave washed though me they began to build, tumbling over one another like the peals of thunder still rumbling outside the cabin. Mike realized exactly what was happening as we both felt the rhythmic contractions in my vagina squeezing his penis. After a while, I lifted my knees to change the angle and moved my hands from my clit to his ass to pull him deeper into me. He smiled down at me, watching as each spasm of pleasure passed across my face. Right then was the moment I fell in love with him."

'You can stop being gentle now. Just nail me...please! Suck me, fuck me, come in me!'

"And then we were beyond words, beyond thought. Mike panted and grunted above me, each thrust of his prick driving me closer to my final mind-bending orgasm. We locked eyes and climbed Mount Ecstasy together, reaching the summit almost simultaneously. With a roar, Mike grabbed my shoulders to pull himself one last millimeter into me and ejaculated deep inside my body. At the same moment, the most violent orgasm I'd ever experienced gripped my clit, my ass, my vagina, my whole body, and left me gasping for breath."

'God!...Is it always like that?'

'Maybe from now on it will be; we'll have to see.'

***

"And is it?"

"Oh, honey...That was seven - no, eight! - years ago. We'd have burned each other up maintaining that level of intensity. We do still have our moments, but maybe we need to try something new."

"Now you've made me so horny there's only one thing I want to do."

"Well, you can't. We don't have time before Mike gets home, and anyway...you owe me the rest of your fantasy."

"Spoilsport! But...if you insist. Where was I?"

"The three of us are hanging out by the pool, like this, and you're getting cold."

"Right. So then I ask you if I can take a shower, and you suggest I use the bathroom off the master bedroom. I think nothing of it, but when I come out of the bathroom after showering, with just a towel wrapped around my waist, I find the two of you stark naked and making out on the bed. You're both so preoccupied that you don't immediately notice me standing there, which gives me time to wonder if maybe this is your way of inviting me to join you. And since you and I have been sleeping together for years and you know my body and mind inside out, my next thought is that maybe you are offering Mike to me, or me to Mike. Could it even be possible that you'd enjoy watching the two of us make love?"

"Oh, how well you know me in your fantasy!"

"It's true, then? This fantasy is mutual?"

"Tell me how it develops and I'll tell you as you go along."

"I let the towel slip from my hips and stand there naked looking down at the two of you. Mike is lying on his front, with his head between your legs, so he doesn't see me at first. And you have your eyes closed, so you don't either. But I get the feeling that you - at least - know that I'm watching you. You're rolling your nipples between your fingers in the way I've watched you do so often before, while you thrust your pussy up against Mike's lips. I'm already horny, but watching the two of you makes me even wetter, and I feel a drip from my cunt run down the inside of my leg. As I move towards the bed you open your eyes, smile, and hold out your hand to me...How am I doing?"

"In my version, you and I are making love when Mike walks in on us. Of course he's surprised at first, but then his enthusiasm (among other things) grows, first just to watch us together but then to join in. That's a big relief, because it would only work for me if we were all on the same page; it has to be all or none, doesn't it? So what happens next in your version?"

"Just then Mike senses my presence and lifts his head from your pussy, his mouth and chin wet with your juices. Unlike you, he looks a little surprised to see me standing there naked, and glances from me to you to assess what's happening here. As you move over to make room for me on the bed, he rolls onto his side and watches me lie down beside you. I decide to take my lead from you, although it has been months since we made love and I want you fiercely. But then you turn towards me, take one of my nipples into your mouth and begin to suck on it gently in the way that only you can do. As Mike nuzzles the back of your neck I decide that's a clear enough lead, so I sneak my hand down across your belly and through your pussy hair to find your clit, still wet and swollen from Mike's recent attention. I can sense his surprise as you spread your legs apart to give me easier access. He clearly doesn't know we've been lovers for years, and is just now realizing that you - or we - have deliberately chosen this moment and this method to bring him up to speed."

"Yes...that's right!"

"I'm too caught up in my own emotions to worry too much about Mike's, but as you switch to my other nipple I notice you reach across the bed to squeeze his hand. I feel him relax and lie back beside us."

"Do you really think he would...in reality, I mean?"

"Like you, honey, I've honestly no idea, and you know him much better than I do. But I suppose there's one way to find out..."

"Do you think we dare?"

"Well, you've got a lot more to lose than I do, so it's up to you. But I love to fantasize! How am I doing?"

"It's uncanny...Go on."

"I'm torn between wanting to make love with you and longing to fulfil the promises Mike and I made to one another all those years ago. And then I realize this isn't an either/or proposition; it can be both/and. I slide my wet fingers from between your legs and let them trace a path up over your breasts, across your shoulder and down your outstretched arm to find your fingers intertwined with Mike's. We all hold hands for a moment, as if sealing a silent agreement."

"Oh, yes...that's perfect."

"I need Mike to know that I want him, so I reach further across you and wrap my fingers around his engorged penis. God, I've forgotten how large he is! It's the first time we've touched - except socially - in eight years, and it takes my breath away. I roll onto my back beside you and smile at him. To reach me he needs to slide across you, and he pauses for a moment mid-slide to kiss your lips. Maybe he's going to fuck you first? But then he turns his head and kisses me, and I feel the weight of his hips pushing down on mine."

"NO! Stop!"

"I'm sorry, honey. Have I gone too far?"

"No, no...But I have to see, don't you see? I want to watch his prick as he enters you, to see the two of you coupling right before my eyes. In my version you're kneeling over me, right above my face, just like you always do. But this time is different because Mike is kneeling right behind you, his prick at the ready."

"What if I'm lying on my back with my hips right at the edge of the bed and Mike stands between my open legs? Then you can kneel over me and see everything you want to...and I can suck your clit at the same time. Would that work?""

"Oh, yes please! Turn me around so I can watch him up close as he slides his penis into you."

"Yes! That's lovely!...Watch him nail me! Mike's standing at the foot of the bed, with his prick just inches from your face. He grabs my hips and spreads my legs apart."

"My turn...I take hold of my dear husband's penis - this lovely organ that I have come to know so well - and guide it to the mouth of your vagina. I'm breathless with anticipation, knowing what I'm about to witness. With a deep sigh of satisfaction - was that from him, you, or me? - he leans into your body and plunges his entire length into you. His enthusiasm takes me by surprise and I gasp at the intensity of feelings that flood through me as I watch his prick disappear into your cunt: is this pain or pleasure?"

"There's no resistance this time, and in the moment he enters me I'm transported back to that cabin roof, hearing the slap, slap, slap of the halyards on the mast keeping time with the rhythmic slapping of his balls against my ass as we begin to fuck. I grasp your hips to pull you down onto my tongue and the three of us unite in one writhing mass of pleasure."

"Yes!...Each thrust of Mike's hips rocks us all and creates a web of mutual delight that spreads outwards like ripples from a pebble thrown into a pond. Helping the two of you fuck gives me feelings I've never experienced before: the two people I love most in all the world making the ultimate connection with one another."

"He stretches me with mounting urgency. I can feel my first orgasm approaching - surely we all can? - and I gasp with pleasure as it crashes over me. I've waited eight years for this!"

"I can tell that Mike is getting close too, and I crave the white-hot intimacy of our first time. I rock back on my heels above you and lock eyes with him as he bucks deep inside you and drives us both over the top. As he fills you with his semen, he grabs my head in his hands and kisses me with new-found passion."

"Oh honey, we must do this!"

"That we must...Want to go to bed? I want you like crazy."

"What...Now? But isn't Mike due back...?'

"Yes, precisely..."

"Are you sure about this?"

"No, but let's not give me a chance to change my mind. Come on...and bring the wine. I'll get another glass."

***

"Hi! Is this a private party, or can anyone join in?"

"Oh!...er...Hi, Mike! Well...we have a very select guest list, but let me see...What d'you know? Your name is on it! Here, have some wine."

"Looks like you were expecting me."

"You don't seem surprised, either."

"To find the two of you in bed together, or that I'm invited to the party?"

"Finding us in bed."

"Oh, I've known for years that you slept together."

"How on earth?"

"Lots of little things: the way you each light up when the other one enters the room; the way you finish each other's sentences; the lingering glances, the way you prolong every touch just that little bit longer than necessary...Shall I go on?"

"Are we that obvious?"

"You are to someone who loves you both."

"And you don't mind?"

"How should I mind? You knew each other long before I met you, so I figured it really wasn't any of my business. Besides, it's fueled all my best fantasies!"

"Not you too!"

"What do you mean?"

"We've just spent the afternoon sharing our fantasies of this moment."

"Want to hear mine?"

"Yes!"

"Well, I'm naked and lying on my back between you......"

"Yes?"

"...and I say......"

"Yes?"

"Who's on first?"

(To be continued...maybe.)

*

Writing is a solitary pursuit, but your feedback makes it feel less so; thank you!

12