All Comments on 'I Should Just Come Out and Say It'

by lefilsdeninon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

Wow. Thank you.

fumundacheezefumundacheezealmost 14 years ago
Man Oh Man

This fucker has died and gone to heaven.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
well written and while most of the jokers here....

....will be envious, most of them would wilt at the weirdness of that particular scenario!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Well done

I like the fact that the wife wasn't into the humiliation of her husband, but it seemed as just another way to improve her sex life with her mate.

Thanks for the good post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pretentious nonsense. Please learn how to write.

Or find another hobby.

AverageBearAverageBearalmost 14 years ago
Lots of potential, but...

... it's too limited in its scope. Nearly the entire story consists of the sex act itself. The sex is well-done, but there's no build-up, no tension, and very little uncertainty as to the resolution. I'd liken it to the real-life phenomenon of sex with no "chase" and no foreplay; there's so much more enjoyment when one's mind is as engaged as one's body. Your writing style is quite enjoyable, but the characters need more development and the story would benefit from a more fulsome plot. That said, you demonstrate a boat-load of potential. Keep working - with enough patience to extend your tales and really draw your readers in!

loveloverloveloverabout 7 years ago
Nicely written, turns me on

That's all Ryan wants?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous