All Comments on 'I, Spy'

by ladidai

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked it

Enjoyed the story.

Son could have dominated mother more, made demands which she was not supposed to obey, but she would....you left it open for a continuation.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Best description of incest and desires ever. Blow job at end was masterfully crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue this..

A mother, work attire?? Pantyhose?? Heels?? Fucked over a counter by her 18 yr old son?? Keep this going.. this time while sisters at college she comes home unannounced and actually walks in on them fucking and they see her.. sounds like me and my older sister.. she's now 30 and I'm 24 but we started when I was 16 and she 22.. I got my pantyhose fetish from her.. she always wore them.. we still have sex but she likes it against the wall or on her marital bed.. pantyhose clad and all..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Sullivans

Loved the story! I would have loved for Jess to walk in on mom and James and then join in. Your description of the Sullivans should have come sooner because at first I was confused who the Sullivans were because I was stuck on their first names lol Keep this going!

scally21scally21over 6 years ago
Do continue

Great first effort. Hope you carry on with it and so far, I don't think you'll need any input from others as to how to proceed.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Very DISAPPOINTING. Started off interesting and went downhill e

First- Jess is a slut. Fucked everone on campus

Second - Never even had any relationship with Mother or Brother while home for spring break

Third - Poor Mike, Great guy, but cock is too small and Can't take a slut sucking his cock.

Four - Why didn't she come out of the closet or at least talk to her brother. I wanted to see that or a 3-way with Mom and Brother.

JESS AND BROTHER - 5 STARS. THIS long and only 1 star.

Come back and fuck brother.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 6 years ago
Could Be Better

This could be really good, like the son having himself a little harem with mom/sisiter and getting them both pregnant, forget everyone else. I can see the sister/mom almost demanding it.

sswillowsswillowover 6 years ago
Keep writing

Great first story. Not that the naysayers have written nothing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I loved the story. Great start. Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel

Hope there is a chapter to this. Great story by the way...;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please...

Please write another chapter or maybe a prequel.

swfb70swfb70over 4 years ago
am looking forward to

chapter 2 and their eventual 3some

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 4 years ago
Good start to a potentially awesome story

A few editing errors were overlooked, but overall, a really good premise. 4 stars.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanabout 4 years ago

Good story made better by telling it from Jessica's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Super Sexy

I felt a little bad for the guy as he had like her, then she gave him a blowjob and sent him on his way. Other than that a great start to your story.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Top shelf story great work well written & hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous