All Comments on 'I Submit'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
SmanSmanabout 20 years ago
Loved It and Waiting

Great premise and good writing. I'm anxiously awaiting the next installments. Keep'wm cumming!

Sman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very erotic

Hi Jenn, loved your story, I found it very erotic and cannot wait to read the remainder of the series along with

your others. I saw your lit url in a Yahoo group i just joined. I'm glad I did. wendy

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Hot story

Very good, arousing story. I can't wait to read more. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Win-Win-win

This is another beautiful love story between a cuckold, his wife and her lover. It comes from their hearts, is so sensuous, exciting and mind-bending. It dosen't matter if babies come along, that just gives more potential for excitement. All three parties are enjoying the fantasy, and it's definite win-win-win for all parties.

There are no losers here. A baby is the most wonderful gift a man can give a woman - this wife will do anything for her boss - her desire to submit is so powerful, that a baby would be icing on the cake - and her husband so obviously loves her so deeply, that he would consider it a great honour to bring up another man's baby, another way he can show his wife the real depth of his love for her.

KurtzKurtzabout 17 years ago
Submissive Wife

I liked the story very much! I think it is great when they can enjoy her submitting to her Boss. Noy every couple could do that, but, it ,akes good reading.

luvthehobbyluvthehobbyalmost 17 years ago
Pretty hot!

Hi Jen,

This is the first story of yours I have read. Pretty hot stuff!!, I'll definitely read more. Try to be careful using tense, in the beginning it kind of went back and forth but all in all a very nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice to read another of your stories

Good to see your stories again Jen!

Deni

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic reading....

That was the very first of your stories that I have read, and I loved it.

Keep up the great writing young lady.

Your admirer,

Nesher

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GREAT EROTIC TALE

Your story was very arousing for my taste. Erotic as can be. Keep it up, lets have more.

John

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 16 years ago
Good... almost great

Right up to the end this was written well, held my attention and I wanted to see how it would resolve. Then it fell apart and the ending seemed weak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More, more, more...

I became her as the story unfolded, my excitement levels ever increasing, by the end I was panting, near an untouched orgasm, my fingers shaking visibly, as I was taken by my powerful boss - right in front of my loving husband... Just wish the actual physical feelings would have been expanded on a bit, but - WOW, if this would have my first affair, I might not have lived my life as such a slut! But that has been enjoyable too. (giggle) Thanks for the story, "tanyabrown"

northlandernorthlanderalmost 14 years ago
What a crock

The husband is a spineless wimp, she is a slut. If my wifes Boss tried shit like this he would be a long time dead. Husband can't be called a man under any circumstances

eug3niuseug3niusover 13 years ago
hehe

The problem I have with this kind of stories is that you can read them like this:

The husband is a deeply repressed bisexual man with fantasies of humiliation. He doesn't think he deserves the respect of his wife.

That's just SEXY! When she married him, that woman made SUCH a good choice. :)

The wife is a low self esteem woman that confuses sex and attention with love. She needs the attention of many men to validate herself .

She says she loves her husband but love without respect is impossible. So, the feeling not being love, it's something else. Someone said: There's nothing in this world so sweet as love. And next to love the sweetest thing is hate.

So, she's at about his level of SEXY to be honest, so maybe they are made for each other.

The problem is, when you read them like this, your dick goes to sleep and you're left pulling a soft one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ignore them

Ignore the negative comments. If a person has confidence in their relationship, this type of behavior can only add spice. After all, he encouraged her, she came home, told him about her fun, and they both got off on it. How much better than keeping secrets from each other.

Some readers just can't understand that every relationship is different, and the secret is to find a partner with whom you can share your life, with both parties happy in their lifestyle.

In my opinion, a great story, and I can't wait to read the next two parts (and probably won't). Thanks for all your hard work.

LogtagLogtagalmost 13 years ago
Incredible

Your writing brings the reader right into the story

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed it, but I didn't get hard like I usually do when I read wife stories.

However, what did excite me was the 'dialog' between Glen and his wife.

I only wish there had been more.

Perhaps another chapter?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Ooaa says it's excellent, that means it was a really bad cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous